This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Episode List Transformers Animated Released!

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Episode List Transformers Animated Released!

Postby Raymond T. » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:08 pm

The official <a href="http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/" target="_blank">Cartoon Network</a> <a href="http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_shows/transformersa/index.html" target="_blank">Transformers: Animated site</a> has been updated to include a complete <a href="/cartoons/index.php">cartoon episode list</a>. The following is the episode list. Be warned of spoilers...

<b>Episodes 1, 2 & 3: Transform & Roll Out!</b>
Optimus Prime & his small crew of Autobots come into possession of the AllSpark, a powerful Cybertronian artifact that actracts the attention of their long-forgotten enemies the Decepticons and sends them crashing to a strange & distant planet known as Earth.

<b>Episode 4: Home is Where the Spark is </b>
The Autobots settle into their new home base - an abandoned automobile manufacturing plant but the ancient assembly line machinery seems to have developed a mind of its own.

<b>Episode 5: Total Meltdown </b>
A bio-engineering genius experiments with some of Bumblebee's hydraulic fluid & accidentally transformers himself into Meltdown, whose corrosive touch can melt anything - including Autobots!

<b>Episode 6: Blast From the Past </b>
Professor Sumdac Upgrades a trio of animatronic dinosaurs from a local theme park, but the creatures develop minds of their own & become rampaging Dinobots, bent on destroying the Autobots.

<b>Episode 7: Thrill of the Hunt</b>
While Autobots encounter a mysterious muscle car creating havoc in Detroit, Ratchet keeps flashing back to his "tour of duty" in the Great Autobot-Decepticon Wars.

<b>Episode 8: Nanosec </b>
Bumblebee's self-proclaimed title as "fastest thing on wheels" is threatened by Nanosec, a super speedster crook on a deadly mission that could destroy all of Detroit.

<b>Episode 9: Along Came a Spider </b>
Bumblebee & Bulkhead's first Halloween turns even spookier when they encounter a giant spider that turns out to be the deadly Decepticon Blackarachnia.

<b>Episode 10: Sound & Fury </b>
Sari's new toy musical robot seems to have an evil streak - and the ability to control other machines - but Bulkhead is the only on who sees it.

<b>Episode 11: Lost & Found </b>
The Autobots clash with Decepticons Lugnut & Blitzwing, who come to Earth searching for their missing leader Megatron.

<b>Episode 12: Survival of the Fittest</b>
Sari is kidnapped & the evidence points to the Dinotbots. So Prowl & Bulkhead head to a mysterious island to investigate - with a highly suspicious Captain Fanzone on their tail.

<b>Episode 13: Headmaster </b>
A disgruntled Sumda employee seeks revenge & profit by taking control of one of the Autobots & sending him on a rampage.

<b>Episode 14: Nature Calls </b>
Prowl, Bumblebee and Sari get more than they bargained for when they head out to the remote woods to investigate a mysterious energy signal.

<b>Episode 15: Megatron Rising, Part One </b>
Prime begins to doubt his leadership abilities as the Decepticons mobilize for a big invasion of Earth.

<b>Episode 16: Megatron Rising, Part Two </b>
The Autobots are decimated by the Decepticon invasion, but still must rally to prevent the AllSpark from falling into their clutches.

<b>Episode 17: The Elite Guard</b>
The Cybertron Elite Guard arrives on Earth to retrieve the AllSpark & relieve Prime & his crew of their post, but they prove less than adept at blending in with the human world.

<b>Episode 18: Return of the Headmaster </b>
Optimus Prime is forced to team up with his rival Sentinel Prime after Sentinel has a humilliating - & potentially fatal - encounter with the Headmaster.

<b>Episode 19: Mission Accomplished </b>
Convince there are no Decepticons left on Earth, the Elite Guard prepares to take Optimus Prime & his crew back to Cybertron - unaware of the increasing Decepticon activity taking place uner their very noses.

<b>Episode 20: Garbage In, Garbage Out</b>
AllSpark energy turns junk pile into a sentient robot who tries to help the Autobots, but ends up doing more harm than good.

<b>Episode 21: Velocity </b>
Investigating a mysterious race car, Bumblebee gets involved with an illegal underground street racing circuit, which also captures the attention of the Decepticons.

<b>Episode 22: Rise of the Constructicons </b>
Bulkhead befriends a pair of construction vehicles brought to life by AllSpark energy. But the Decepticons have their scanners set on the duo for their latest construction project.

<b>Episode 23: A Fistfull of Energon </b>
Prowl goes off on his own to capture the fugitive Starscream, but finds some competitions in the form of a Decepticon bounty hunter.

<b>Episode 24: S.U.V. - Society of Ultimate Villainy </b>
Aided by a mysterious benefactor, Detroit's B-level villains team up to take down the Autobots once & for all.

<b>Episode 25: Autobot Camp</b>
On the trail of an escaped Autobot traitor, Bumblebee flashes back to a previous encounter with the traitor when he first met Bulkhead in Autobot Boot Camp.

<b>Episode 26: Black Friday</b>
Blackarachnia enlists Prometheus Black - aka Meltdown - to aid her with a dangerous experiment, while Prime & Dinobot Grimlock are force to team up to stop them.

<b>Episode 27: Sari, No One's Home</b>
Left along in the Autobots' home base, Sari must defend it against an intrusion by the Constructicons.

<b>Episode 28: A Bridge Too Close, Part One</b>
The Decepticons kidnap Bulkhead to aid in Megatron's ultimate plan to take over Cybertron.

<b>Episode 29: A Bridge Too Close, Part Two</b>
The fates of Cybertron & Earth lie in the balance as Optimus Prime & his Autobots battle Megatron & his Decepticons in a fight to the finish.
Raymond T.
Brainmaster
News Credits: 730
Location: Amsterdam, Northern Holland, The Netherlands, Europe, Earth (Sol III), The Sol Solar System.

Postby Nekoman » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:11 pm

Motto: "Think for yourself, and think hard."
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
I think the more I hear about Animated, the more I hate it.
Nekoman
Gestalt
News Credits: 387
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: N/A
Firepower: 10
Skill: N/A

Postby Leon S Kennedy » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:13 pm

Nekoman wrote:I think the more I hear about Animated, the more I hate it.

But, But. It sounded cool! Until this. These episodes just screwed up everything.
Leon S Kennedy
Minibot

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:13 pm

Motto: "Be brief of speech and long on action."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Huh? I would've thought this had come up over in the official Animated site thread.... Mater of fact, I think it might have been at least in replies.
My vote for the HOF goes to my favorite Transformer, Kup, to the Headmasters (who still need new figures that aren't just the characters without their master components) and to seibertron.com for for being the ultimate TF resource.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 3

Postby DeathCaller » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:15 pm

Hmmm... I'll watch a few episodes and see if it's good...
DeathCaller
Minibot

Postby StryderPrime » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:18 pm

Sentinel Prime!!!!!

Bout Time and i see we might get some Constructicon and Dinobots 1986 Movie fights as well, Hopefully

wonder where Arcee and Jazz make their debut
StryderPrime
Fuzor

Re: Episode List Transformers Animated Released!

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:20 pm

Motto: "Be brief of speech and long on action."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Raymond T. wrote:<b>Episode 13: Headmaster </b>
A disgruntled Sumda employee seeks revenge & profit by taking control of one of the Autobots & sending him on a rampage.

<b>Episode 18: Return of the Headmaster </b>
Optimus Prime is forced to team up with his rival Sentinel Prime after Sentinel has a humilliating - & potentially fatal - encounter with the Headmaster.

Does this mean there's going to be at least one headmaster figure? I really, really, really, really, really wanna see a new headmaster figure.
My vote for the HOF goes to my favorite Transformer, Kup, to the Headmasters (who still need new figures that aren't just the characters without their master components) and to seibertron.com for for being the ultimate TF resource.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Intelligence: 4
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 3

Postby Nekoman » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:20 pm

Motto: "Think for yourself, and think hard."
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Leon S Kennedy wrote:
Nekoman wrote:I think the more I hear about Animated, the more I hate it.

But, But. It sounded cool! Until this. These episodes just screwed up everything.

Yeah, at first when I heard it would be done by the guys that did Beast wars I had hope, should have known anything CN (AKA lame live-action network) lays a finger on gets screwed up.
Nekoman
Gestalt
News Credits: 387
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: N/A
Firepower: 10
Skill: N/A

Postby Darth Vader » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:21 pm

I doubt ill like the new look. I hope the stories dont try to hard to be Beast Wars like Iv heard. Its a good idea to want to be as good as the best, but not to rip it off. Beast Wars Megatron was the only real plotter/mastermind to try and conquer. The rest relied on mindless destruction, and ultimate weapons. And Prime doubting his comand and not being like the other Optimuses makes him sound to be a copy Primal in red truck gear. Only time will tell
Darth Vader
Mini-Con

Postby DavidT » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:21 pm

Motto: ""Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us At A Moment Of Our Choosing""
Well even though I don't care for the new design for the Transformers, it sounds like the show may be pretty good, at least for us G1 fans. :grin:
CHECK OUT MY EBAY AUCTIONS Aug. 7 - Aug. 12, 2012: Davidalan26
http://myworld.ebay.com/davidalan26

Check Out My Collection- Updated Sept. 15, 2011: http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18265

DavidT
Brainmaster
News Credits: 88
Buy from DavidT on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Megatron Wolf » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:24 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
There are a few that interest me but unless they are done right and theres as little human interaction as possible(i highly doubt it) im going to hate this series more than armada.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Sherade » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:24 pm

Wow, this is great, just great.
(That wasn't sarcasm)
Now I can't wait!
previousPrime wrote:The clock guy has impressive testicles.
Sherade
City Commander
News Credits: 1

Postby nexisconvoy » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:27 pm

I already noticed that when i went to the site first time
nexisconvoy
Micromaster

Postby King Grimrob » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:28 pm

this feels like the SERIES title sheet more than a 'First Season'
King Grimrob
Micromaster
News Credits: 1

Postby Smokescreen85 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:31 pm

Motto: ""A look can be deceiving; a touch can be lethal.""
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Sounds like an awesome season awaits us. Can't wait for the Dinobots, especially Grimlock, to tear up the small screen again. It's been far too long.

The only thing missing for me is an appearance by Smokescreen, but beggers can't be choosers I guess. Besides, there's always season 2!
Smokescreen85
RPG Moderator
Alt Mode: Nissan Z Proto
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Scaleface » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:36 pm

Sentimel Prime? Constructicons? Hopefully toys will follow. Preferably toy that don't suck.
Scaleface
Gestalt
News Credits: 49

Postby Lapse Of Reason » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:43 pm

Weapon: Sword
Sounds all good to me. Personally, I can't wait to see this new line of Transformers in action. This series has my interest more than Cybertron, Energon, Armada, RID, or Beast Machines ever did.
Lapse Of Reason
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Buy from Lapse Of Reason on eBay
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: ???
Skill: 10+

Postby NuclearConvoy » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:43 pm

Sounds like the funnest thing to come out of TFTV since Beast Wars in English (I liked Galaxy Force a lot in Japanese).
NuclearConvoy
Godmaster
News Credits: 8

Postby GenX » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:45 pm

Go back and read the episode list. Now tack on "And wackiness ensues" on the end of each... :)
GenX
Mini-Con

Postby Wheelimus Prime » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:46 pm

Motto: "Seems Legit"
Weapon: Sonic Umbrella
cant waittt
Seibertron's resident Pumpkin.
Art for Signature and Avatar by Trishields.
neliz wrote:Wheelimus, you old bastard, let me help you with a new signature.
Wheelimus Prime
Faction Commander
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 1
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 4

Postby nexisconvoy » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:46 pm

Smokescreen GT wrote:Sounds like an awesome season awaits us. Can't wait for the Dinobots, especially Grimlock, to tear up the small screen again. It's been far too long.

The only thing missing for me is an appearance by Smokescreen, but beggers can't be choosers I guess. Besides, there's always season 2!

I am there with you lets hope hes the smae idiot that we know and love
nexisconvoy
Micromaster

Postby ToaVahu » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:48 pm

This sounds like crap man,I hope its better than what it sounds.
ToaVahu
Mini-Con

Postby Zeds » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:51 pm

Motto: "I once lost a battle. So long ago I can barely remember it."
Weapon: Thermal Melters
I have hope for some of the episodes but the figures remain hopeless for me.
BWOP: "Die-cast construction...It's a lost art!"

Longs for the days of G1 where we only had to worry about Megatron, Soundwave and Laserbeak wanting to be Autobots, Swoop calling himself Tracks and Slingshot calling himself Slingslot!
Zeds
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Buy from Zeds on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby BigDude » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:54 pm

85% of the time you guys are complaining about the lack of G1, and now that we get the most G1 series since G1 itself you guys complain?

:facepalm:
BigDude
Mini-Con

Postby nexisconvoy » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:55 pm

Honistly it fails in comparasince to Beast wars but the show seems to have a good start but the transformers them selvs are worth less
nexisconvoy
Micromaster

Next

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #15 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926N"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #19 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010S"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #35 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 JUL210493 35A (CA) Samu (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #35 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #30 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 FEB210480 30B (CA) Tramontano (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #30 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 0923IM466 6C (CA) Ejikure (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #12 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 NOV210458 12A (CA) Yurcaba"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2012 2RI (CA) Milne"
Transformers MORE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Spotlight SOUNDWAVE RI-A 1:10 IDW Comics 2007 (CA) Roche 231208S"
Transformers Spotl ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 2nd ptg Cvr B Soundwave Image Comics 2023 (CA) Howard 240210B"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #2 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WAR'S END #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 DEC210548 1RI (CA) Su"
Transformers WAR'S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 FEB210483 3B (CA) Schoening"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #4 Cvr A IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 4A 210411B"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE #47 sub IDW Comics 2015 (CA) Roche"
Transformers MORE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #2 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 APR221597 2A (CA) Roche"
Transformers LAST ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 04 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Broadside and Blunderbuss" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator Figure Set(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON