This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Wildfur is Changing

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Wildfur is Changing

Postby Hotrod » Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:30 pm

We have received an email from Simon Furman informing us of some changes to the official home of Simon Furman and Andrew Wildman, Wildfur. Here is what the email had to say:

"The Wildfur site has now been streamlined and updated to make it easier to navigate and more accessible to fans. As well as the regular Wildfur news page, the site now links directly to the personal blogs of both Simon Furman and Andrew Wildman (and the Draw The World Together charity site). So, for (semi-) regular news/updates on Transformers, other comics/animation projects, personal appearances, stuff for sale and the like, go to http://www.wildfur.net and follow the links..."

So now fans can see what both Simon Furman and Andrew Wildman have to say about upcoming projects including Transformers.
Hotrod
City Commander
News Credits: 2024

Postby 1337W422102 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:09 pm

Motto: "I come from the Net."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Oh, so the WEBSITE is changing. Was under the impression that the company was breaking up, or going under or something, due to the headline...
Ages 25 & Up, comics with ball joints of steel. Updated Mondays.
Classics Prime and Cybertron Armorhide are the Bad Mother Truckers
1337W422102
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 23
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby TheMuffin » Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:46 pm

Motto: "I still function!"
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
Blame Simon. That's how he worded it. :lol:
TheMuffin
Faction Commander
News Credits: 38
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby Psychout » Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:53 pm

Motto: "This post clearly was meant to offend, and if you are affected by it in any way please close your browser and discuss it with someone who knows not to take the internet seriously."
Weapon: Black Magic
Cool. Lets see if Furman is as interesting as he writes...
“I like to think that my arrogance, impetuosity,
impatience, selfishness and greed are the qualities
that make me the lovable chap I am.”
Psychout
HMW Moderator
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Cassette. The 80s ROCKED
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 10

Postby Grimshock » Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:41 pm

I find that funny. Did Simon seriously word it that way? If so, interesting that a writer cannot convey his message correctly in written form.
Grimshock
Minibot

Postby Liege Evilmus » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:00 am

Thats good stuff right there, I thought the company was changing too.

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby Leonardo » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:15 am

Grimshock wrote:I find that funny. Did Simon seriously word it that way? If so, interesting that a writer cannot convey his message correctly in written form.

It was a headline on his website; there was a paragraph of text directly beneath it that put that headline into context. In fact, the first sentence put the headline into context. It was hardly a writer's failure.
Leonardo
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1

Postby bagofbest » Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:09 am

because i couldn't have been arsed startin a thread of me own...... simon furman is appearing at northern ireland's first comic com in my home town of derry.

read simon's third blog down. dunno how many irish post here, but i thought it was worth mentioning.
bagofbest
Mini-Con

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #10 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915I"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 2nd ptg Cvr E Image Comics 2023 0923IM828 (CA) Tocchini"
TRANSFORMERS #1 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #32 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 APR210680 32RI (CA) Chan (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #32 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #1 RI-A 1:10 IDW Comics 2019 1RIA (CA) Caltsoudas 211118A"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #31 Marvel Comics 1987 (W/A) Budiansky (A) Perlin 231222K"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #4 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Texeira (W) Salicrup 230915N"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2019 JUL190687 1B (CA) Roche"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #8 Cvr A IDW Comics 2020 FEB200656 8A (A/CA) Miyao"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 AUG210538 1B"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers BEAST WARS ANNUAL #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 FEB220440 (CA) Miller"
Transformers BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #43 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 MAR220502 43B (CA) Deer"
TRANSFORMERS #43 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #33 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Parkhouse (CA) Vess 231222S"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 0723IM803 4E (CA) Martinez (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 FEB210483 3B (CA) Schoening"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Autobot Scamper Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Prowl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition "Year of the Goat" Exclusive Masterpiece Soundwave by Hasbro" on AMAZON