This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Auction For Animated Earth Mode Voyager Optimus Prime

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Auction For Animated Earth Mode Voyager Optimus Prime

Postby imotron » Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:45 pm

Teen titans new toys you said?... hey c'mon, they are the ugliest TF's line ever... any way the right of opinion
When you run for your life... don't crawl
imotron
Vehicon

Postby Nekoman » Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:58 pm

Motto: "Think for yourself, and think hard."
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
JDD01 wrote:Hey I found out about it before you guys did

Yeah, yeah, you did, but you didn’t title your thread Auction for TFA voyager Prime, you titled it “Check this auction I found”, someone wouldn’t know if that’s a funny KO or voyager prime unless they take time to actually look at every thread they haven’t already read, which would be a pain.

Next time you find something you should PM a news mod or use the submit news function.
Nekoman
Gestalt
News Credits: 387
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: N/A
Firepower: 10
Skill: N/A

Postby 1337W422102 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:02 pm

Motto: "I come from the Net."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Nekoman wrote:
JDD01 wrote:Hey I found out about it before you guys did

Yeah, yeah, you did, but you didn’t title your thread Auction for TFA voyager Prime, you titled it “Check this auction I found”, someone wouldn’t know if that’s a funny KO or voyager prime unless they take time to actually look at every thread they haven’t already read, which would be a pain.

Next time you find something you should PM a news mod or use the submit news function.

Couldn't have put it better (or more politely) myself.
Ages 25 & Up, comics with ball joints of steel. Updated Mondays.
Classics Prime and Cybertron Armorhide are the Bad Mother Truckers
1337W422102
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 23
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Tigertrack » Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:12 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
JDD01, I merged yours with the news story. Sorry I missed it, but I added you to the credit. Just e-mail, or PM one of us next time okay?
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Blitz Magnus » Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:31 pm

Okay people, here is just a recap for all of you seibertronians that might have your facts wrong.

From this, we learn that there will be THREE Optimus Prime toys and THREE Megatron toys.

Optimus Prime will consist of: A DELUXE Cybertron mode, a DELUXE Earth mode, and finally, a VOYAGER Earth mode with a small trailer. He is small in size, as was Classics Prime, but may be tall in robot mode.

Megatron will consist of: A DELUXE, gray, Cybertronian mode, a VOYAGER, pearl white, Cybertronian mode, and a, most likely Voyager, Earth mode, which should be an Osprey I believe.

Thus, the previous news of the Voyger Prime was indeed the scaled down Deluxe version with no trailer.
Blitz Magnus
Fuzor

Re: Check this auction I found

Postby microclone » Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:35 pm

JDD01 wrote:Maybe the one they shown on CNN was either a prototype or the third leader-class figure

as of yet there is NO evidence whatsoever of a leader class prime circulating the public domain. the cnn report visuals made it very difficult to determine relative sizes of the toys, the earth megs looks small but when the reporter puts his hand down towards it the size distortions become apparent. evidence suggests the 3 leader figures are earth megs, bulkhead (and headmaster??) and ultra magnus.
Last edited by microclone on Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
microclone
Headmaster Jr

Postby microclone » Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:36 pm

Autobotic9 wrote:why is he facing that way in box?

because somebody at hasbro decided that would be the way he was to be packed
Last edited by microclone on Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
microclone
Headmaster Jr

Postby microclone » Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:37 pm

Jazzz wrote:they should display the utobots in bot mode. Their alt modes don't have wings making the decpticons look huge.
Why is he facing that way?
I wish they gave him light blue and red lights.
And blacker windows.
hasbro used so much plastic for Prowl, but they use so little for Prime? :-x
but he's not my favorite character in the show, so I'm okay.

are you saying that prowl has more plastic than voyager prime? i can guarantee that is NOT true.
microclone
Headmaster Jr

Postby microclone » Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:45 pm

Mr.Bond007 wrote:Rather small, there's an awful lot of empty box in there :?

theres probably a reason for that. Habsbro is using a standard size voyager box that can accommodate the largest voyager toy in alt mode which is so far probably starscream (he may have the longest single dimension) prime in his alt mode is quite compact, i'll be suprised if the robot mode isnt around 7.5-8.5 iches tall.
Last edited by microclone on Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
microclone
Headmaster Jr

Postby microclone » Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:48 pm

Liege Evilmus wrote:They couldn't have found a bigger box huh?

You know on this show outside of the first episode he's just been a cab. He's blocked up so I can't tell if he comes with any type of atachments, but they realy should give him some.

It's not like there's no room to fit more stuff in there!?!

Oh, and for the $20 price mark on what looks to be a $10 sized figure, PASS on pricipal alone!

you are most certainly talking nonsense, when voyager prime is released compare his size to that of the $10 toys and you can bet he is as proportionately massive as any $20 is to any $10 that weve seen since BW>cybertron/movie.
Last edited by microclone on Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
microclone
Headmaster Jr

Postby Decepticon Spike » Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:49 pm

Motto: "Do what's right."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
$122 for a figure that will be released in a short time anyway? :-?
Decepticon Spike
Brainmaster
News Credits: 2
Strength: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 2
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby the purifyer » Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:33 pm

Optimus Primes with Fry Cook spatula action!
the purifyer
Combiner
News Credits: 4

Postby Liege Evilmus » Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:36 pm

1337W422102 wrote:
Liege Evilmus wrote:Which is another one that makes you wonder why not throw a little extra in there?

A little faction symbol like the 3 inch titanium guys have, something like that would make nice filler, and you know they have tons of them boxed up somewhere.

Or a weapon. I don't know, I'm just saying. It'd be much more useful than a crappy faction symbol.

They could just put the axe in its open position in the box. I'm sure that would look cool.

I couldn't agree more, weapons are always fun and the more the merrier!

I was just saying for the sake of argument though in the case of say Classics Prime, I understand they want to keep the figure with weapons self contained, so I mention random filler.

Still, load these guys up with gear, I can't see to many complaining about that!

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby Heavy B » Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:38 pm

Motto: "The best weapon isn't one you never have to fire, It's the one you only have to fire once."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
wheres the rest of him. in the cartoon he had a trailer

and it seems the axe is shaped diffrent....
Psycho Warrior wrote: Heavy B, the man who can open armor plating with his bare ass. To fight a bear no less.
Heavy B
Gestalt
News Credits: 1
Location: Anywhere I roam, Where I lay my head is home. Carved upon my stone, My body lie, but still I roam.
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Postby 1337W422102 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:04 pm

Liege Evilmus wrote:
1337W422102 wrote:
Liege Evilmus wrote:Which is another one that makes you wonder why not throw a little extra in there?

A little faction symbol like the 3 inch titanium guys have, something like that would make nice filler, and you know they have tons of them boxed up somewhere.

Or a weapon. I don't know, I'm just saying. It'd be much more useful than a crappy faction symbol.

They could just put the axe in its open position in the box. I'm sure that would look cool.

I was just saying for the sake of argument though in the case of say Classics Prime, I understand they want to keep the figure with weapons self contained, so I mention random filler.

Still, load these guys up with gear, I can't see to many complaining about that!

Sorry if I came off sounding like a jerk, mate. That's not what I intended to do!

I'm not really sure what you're saying about Classics Prime, seeing as how his shotgun was seperate from the cab to fill space. :-B

Just being a smartass! I understand what you mean.
1337W422102
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Autobot Jazz » Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:08 pm

Looks nice, but I'll wait until it's on shelves, just wish that the axe was more show accurate.
My Feedback
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=37218
My Wants viewtopic.php?f=36&t=39782
Recent Acquirements:Animated Ratchet, Starscream, Voyager Megatron, Battle Begins 2-Pack
Autobot Jazz
Pretender
News Credits: 3

Postby bumblezzz » Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:46 pm

microclone wrote:
JDD01 wrote:Maybe the one they shown on CNN was either a prototype or the third leader-class figure

as of yet there is NO evidence whatsoever of a leader class prime circulating the public domain. the cnn report visuals made it very difficult to determine relative sizes of the toys, the earth megs looks small but when the reporter puts his hand down towards it the size distortions become apparent. evidence suggests the 3 leader figures are earth megs, bulkhead (and headmaster??) and ultra magnus.
bumblezzz
Vehicon

Postby Jazzz » Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:08 pm

microclone wrote:are you saying that prowl has more plastic than voyager prime? i can guarantee that is NOT true.

I meant plastic types.
sorry I didn't make that clear.
Prowl has got black, grey, clear, clear red, clear blue, clear yellow, clear green, and kinda tan color.
While this Prime seems to consist of:
red, black, blue, grey, clear blue.
lazyass hasbro.
Jazzz
Combiner

Postby Jazzz » Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:13 pm

Liege Evilmus wrote:I couldn't agree more, weapons are always fun and the more the merrier!

I know what you mean. Hasbro looks like they were kinda lazy on this figure.
No big firetruck mode.
His alt mode looks just a little bigger than Bumblebee.
Weirdass axe weapon when the deluxe version's was pretty cool.
Theres also a gun but Prowl is a deluxe and he has ninja stars that go into his wheels AND a traffic light nunchuk that has 4 plastic types and string. All that engineering used in a deluxe's weapons while Prime has... a fugly axe and a little cannon.
DX
good thing he's not my favorite character.
P.S. Nice new sig. Liege!
Jazzz
Combiner

Postby microclone » Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:18 pm

Jazzz wrote:
microclone wrote:are you saying that prowl has more plastic than voyager prime? i can guarantee that is NOT true.

I meant plastic types.
sorry I didn't make that clear.
Prowl has got black, grey, clear, clear red, clear blue, clear yellow, clear green, and kinda tan color.
While this Prime seems to consist of:
red, black, blue, grey, clear blue.
lazyass hasbro.

ah, ok. im not sure i understand your point though. The number of colours on a toy has nothing to do with its size class, it depends upon the individual design specification, more is not necessarily better.
microclone
Headmaster Jr

Postby Liege Evilmus » Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:37 pm

microclone wrote:
Liege Evilmus wrote:They couldn't have found a bigger box huh?

You know on this show outside of the first episode he's just been a cab. He's blocked up so I can't tell if he comes with any type of atachments, but they realy should give him some.

It's not like there's no room to fit more stuff in there!?!

Oh, and for the $20 price mark on what looks to be a $10 sized figure, PASS on pricipal alone!

you are most certainly talking nonsense, when voyager prime is released compare his size to that of the $10 toys and you can bet he is as proportionately massive as any $20 is to any $10 that weve seen since BW>cybertron/movie.

We'll see when it's in hand Mister you who know's so much :P

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Liege Evilmus » Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:43 pm

1337W422102 wrote:Or a weapon. I don't know, I'm just saying. It'd be much more useful than a crappy faction symbol.

Still, load these guys up with gear, I can't see to many complaining about that![/quote]
Sorry if I came off sounding like a jerk, mate. That's not what I intended to do!

I'm not really sure what you're saying about Classics Prime, seeing as how his shotgun was seperate from the cab to fill space. :-B

Just being a smartass! I understand what you mean.[/quote]

Man you know it's all good!

(outside of this packaging I mean)

Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby JDD01 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:45 pm

tigertracks 24 wrote:JDD01, I merged yours with the news story. Sorry I missed it, but I added you to the credit. Just e-mail, or PM one of us next time okay?

Thanks man, I'll do that next time okay. :grin:
JDD01
Mini-Con

Postby 1337W422102 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:51 pm

Liege Evilmus wrote:[

Got that right!
1337W422102
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Liege Evilmus » Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:00 pm

1337W422102 wrote:
Liege Evilmus wrote:[

Got that right!

No, aparently not.

I tried though, which is mor ethan I can say for Hasbro here.

I mean realy, why not just position this heap so the die-cut doesn't cover the bot?

Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #688 DC Comics 1995 (A/CA) Nolan (W) Dixon 230915A"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WORLDS FINEST #5 DC Comics 1999 (A/CA) Taylor (W) Kesel 230915A"
WORLDS FINEST #5 D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #139 Cvr G 1:50 DC Comics 2023 0923DC074 139G (W) Zdarsky (CA) Schmidt"
BATMAN #139 Cvr G ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #798 Cvr A DC Comics 2023 0323DC219 798A (W) Adams (CA) Clarke"
FLASH #798 Cvr A D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #135 Cvr I 1:25 DC Comics 2023 0323DC055 135I LGY #900 (CA) Bermejo"
BATMAN #135 Cvr I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1066 Cvr B DC Comics 2022 SEP223494 1066B (CA) Williams"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #5 Cvr D Pride DC Comics 2023 0423DC045 5D (W) Williamson (CA) Forbes"
SUPERMAN #5 Cvr D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Batman Santa Claus SILENT KNIGHT #1 Cvr D Rub Smell DC Comics 0923DC049 1D Iver"
Batman Santa Claus ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #144 Cvr A DC Comics 2024 1223DC012 144A (CA) Camuncoli + Nesi (W)Zdarsky"
BATMAN #144 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #734 Superman DC Comics 1997 (CA) Grummett 200610A"
ACTION COMICS #734 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #2 Cvr B DC Comics 2023 JAN233225 2B (W) Williamson (CA) Daniel"
SUPERMAN #2 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #137 Cvr G 1:50 DC Comics 2023 0723DC022 137G (W) Zdarsky (CA) Quesada"
BATMAN #137 Cvr G ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1073 Cvr C DC Comics 2023 0423DC198 1073C (CA) Perkins"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH FACTS #1 tpb digest DC Comics 2021 OCT207086 (CA) Charm (W) Bialik"
FLASH FACTS #1 tpb ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Prowl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Sovereign and Alpha Trion" on AMAZON