This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Full images of TFA toy Box art

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Full images of TFA toy Box art

Postby Nekoman » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:20 pm

Motto: "Think for yourself, and think hard."
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
~mmatere on Deviant Art has posted three full images of the art used on the packaging for Transformers Animated Roadbuster Ultra Magnus, Shadow Blade Megatron and Wreck-Gar. This is an excellent treat for fans of the art seen on the Transformers Animated toy line’s packaging. Use the following links to view each image or see them mirrored here.

Roadbuster Ultra Magnus
Shadow Blade Megatron
Wreck-Gar

Nekoman
Gestalt
News Credits: 387
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: N/A
Firepower: 10
Skill: N/A

Re: Full images of TFA toy Box art

Postby Swiftpaw » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:31 pm

I just get a kick out of Wreck-Gar's 'Wait what was I doing now?' expression in the colored version.
Recent Aquisitions:
RTS Special Ops Jazz
RTS Wreck-Gar
FP Warbot Defender
Generations Blurr
Swiftpaw
Vehicon

Postby emeraldbeacon » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:48 pm

Swiftpaw wrote:I just get a kick out of Wreck-Gar's 'Wait what was I doing now?' expression in the colored version.

Wreck-Gar is full of WIN.
emeraldbeacon
Combiner
News Credits: 5

Postby Dreadwinglord » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:19 am

God I love those XD
Dreadwinglord
Minibot

Postby Nujevad » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:28 am

I wonder why they changed Wreck-Gar's expression when they colored him in. Anyway, the pic of Roadbuster Magnus isn't bad at all, unfortunately, something gets lost when it comes to the actual toy and he looks kinda weird.
Nujevad
Transmetal Warrior

Postby emeraldbeacon » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:43 am

Nujevad wrote:I wonder why they changed Wreck-Gar's expression when they colored him in...

On the DeviantArt page, it was stated that Hasbro didn't want him to look so agressive - after all, this is Wreck-Gar. So it was changed to that... which I think could be taken as either confusion (wait, why am I swinging giant energon blades at the guy with the purple face-logo?) or emulation of Bruce Lee (Oooooooowaaaaahh!).
emeraldbeacon
Combiner
News Credits: 5

Postby Shadowstream » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:45 am

Weapon: No Weapon
Seeing the color scheme for shadow blade Megs is making me reconsider how I was gonna repaint my classics Megatron. I dunno why but that kind of purple on black just looks totally awesome for Megatron!
MightyMagnus78 wrote:Nothing Hasbro does surprises me anymore, their ineptitude is legendary!

Burn wrote:
Shadowstream wrote:It's quite clear they dun dropped the ball, but did they have to drop it so far and so hard?

It's FunPub. It's their specialty.

I'm a killjoy, and proud of it!
don't take that to mean I'm a killjoy just because I can be, though...
Shadowstream
Headmaster

Postby Kique » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:24 am

Love Wreck-Gar :grin: I'm so going to buy him !!!! I'm still not sold on the Megatron and Ultra Magnus repaint. The paintings look good ... I just don't like the repainted toy :-?

Subsiste Sermonem Statim
Kique
Minibot
News Credits: 4

Postby hippymule » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:25 am

Motto: "stop begging and die!"
Weapon: Dual Heat-Seeking Missile Launcher
shadow blade megatron has a g1 esqe boxart feeling
hippymule
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Diem » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:30 am

Swiftpaw wrote:I just get a kick out of Wreck-Gar's 'Wait what was I doing now?' expression in the colored version.

I picture him in mid-song. He's reached "or just sit around the house and watch Leave It To Beaver" in this shot.
Diem
City Commander
News Credits: 217

Postby Riotflea » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:50 pm

These look great!

...Well, except I see they kept that blue head on Roadbuster Magnus.
Very awkward.

Like, imagine if you got a Nemesis Prime figure but like one arm was still red.
I wouldn't be surprised to find some drastic accident took place halfway through production and they needed heads fast.
Riotflea
Headmaster Jr

Postby Autoclot » Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:49 am

Riotflea wrote:Like, imagine if you got a Nemesis Prime figure but like one arm was still red.

Is that a new exclusive repaint, perhaps? Redneck Prime?
Autoclot
Fuzor
News Credits: 1

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #4 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 4B 0224IM256 (CA) Bressan + Lucas"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TALES OF GI JOE #3 Marvel Comics 1988 (CA) Hall (W) Hama (A) Trimpe 220721A"
TALES OF GI JOE #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE YEARBOOK #1 Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Golden (W) Hama 220721A"
GI JOE YEARBOOK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #3 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 3C 0124IM240 (CA) Burnham"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 6th ptg Image Comics 2024 1023IM995 (CA) Burnett (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 6th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE AND THE TRANSFORMERS #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe 230915K"
GI JOE AND THE TRA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #2 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 2D 1223IM262 (CA) ACO"
COBRA COMMANDER #2 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ptg Cvr D Doubt Image Comics 2023 1123IM811 (CA) Howard"
VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #3 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 3B 0124IM239 (CA) Azaceta"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 0224IM323 8D (CA) Khalidah"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORIGINS #7 RI 1:10 virgin var IDW Comics 2009 7RI (CA) Feister (W) Dixon"
GI JOE ORIGINS #7 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 2nd ptg Cvr C Image Comics 1223IM857 (CA) Milana"
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1A 0623IM807 (CA) Milana + Leoni"
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 0124IM327 7B (CA) Bellegarde (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 02 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Decepticon Stinger" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Autobot Topspin and Freezeout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Powermaster Optimus Prime Action Figure (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force 1-Step Changer Soundwave" on AMAZON