This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Animated Activators Soundwave Images

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

New Animated Activators Soundwave Images

Postby Tigertrack » Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:54 am

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
ACtoys- There hasn't been a lot of new information in the Transformers Animated Activators toy line lately.

The last items we heard about were upcoming Cliffjumper and Dirge repaints (Cliffjumper head remold though).

Finally, for those interested in this style, size, and representation, there is news of a new character and mold to be released at some point in this line.

Transformers Animated Soundwave looks to be making an appearance in this line at a point to be determined. No reference to any Lazerbeak, but he does not like to be included in any way.

Check out the original thread here, and the images below.

Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: New Animated Activators Soundwave Images

Postby Hard Hacker » Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:06 am

Not bad. It emulates the bigger toy pretty well.
Hard Hacker
Headmaster Jr

Postby Kique » Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:18 am

Looks pretty cool. 8)

Subsiste Sermonem Statim
Kique
Minibot
News Credits: 4

Postby typh0id » Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:48 am

Looks to be another triumph for the people behind the activator's line...
"Reality doesn't care if you believe it..."
----------
"You bitches!" ~Shockwave
typh0id
Brainmaster
Buy from typh0id on eBay

Postby Mkall » Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:58 am

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
That's actually fairly good.

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:12 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Hey, that's pretty good for an Activator.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Oilspill » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:54 am

Only just bought my first activator the other day (Ratchet) and they are actually really cool little toys and are fun to just transform back and forth (although I hear Lockdown is not so good).

Soundwave looks awesome though. I'll pick him up if I can find him.
Oilspill
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 5

Postby Thundercrapper » Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:40 am

this is crap! seriously, why now Henkei version?
Thundercrapper
Mini-Con

Postby Nekoman » Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:00 am

Motto: "Think for yourself, and think hard."
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
I liked the Starscream I got, so I might get this one. The Deluxe looked better though. Still not bad.
Nekoman
Gestalt
News Credits: 387
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: N/A
Firepower: 10
Skill: N/A

Postby Sledge » Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:35 am

Criminy, that's impressive. I actually did a double-take, because I only glanced at the first image and thought it was the Deluxe.
For anyone who hasn't seen Spotlight: Sledge (and why not?!), my gritty and dark fanfiction piece "Holiday" is posted here.
Sledge
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Location: In front of a computer, facing the monitor. Why would you want to know that?

Postby waaaaghlord » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:17 pm

That's nice and is going on the to buy list for my smaller scaled Animated set, but I can't help but feel that this is a missed opportunity. Activator Soundwave could have been a nifty way to get a pre upgrade figure out, referencing his to date sole cartoon appearance.
waaaaghlord
Gestalt
News Credits: 7

Postby typh0id » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:43 pm

The only activator I've actually bothered with was a Bumblebee for my son...But I think it's a pretty neato little toy and I have fun messing around with it...
"Reality doesn't care if you believe it..."
----------
"You bitches!" ~Shockwave
typh0id
Brainmaster
Buy from typh0id on eBay

Postby D-340 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:27 pm

Well now, this is badassed. I love the Activator line, a shame all the Animated characters aren't getting the Activator treatment. A must buy for me.

"Consider the knowledge dropped."
From ToplessRobot.com:• "Watching Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is marginally better than sh***ing your pants, but it takes a lot longer." Very well put.
D-340
Headmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:15 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Thundercrapper wrote:this is crap! seriously, why now Henkei version?
What does Henkei have to do with this?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby spiritofcat » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:30 am

I have activators of Bumblebbe, Starscream and Lockdown.
I especially like Lockdown because he doesn't have enormous hips like the deluxe version does.

This one looks pretty nice, but I already have the deluxe one so I think I'll skip this one.
spiritofcat
Combiner
News Credits: 1

Postby glassesguy » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:02 pm

:D :D :grin: :grin: :D :D :D :D :D :D
Follow the soundwave.Image And dance. While listening to Ipods. Like Gir.
glassesguy
Mini-Con

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #6 Cvr B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 6B (CA) McGuire-Smith"
TRANSFORMERS #6 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K7 PALEOTREX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K7 PALEOTREX T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K33 SLAMMER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
WFC-K33 SLAMMER Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT SLUDGE Transformers Studio Series 86-15 Movie Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
DINOBOT SLUDGE Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Studio Series 86-09 Animated Movie Voyager 2021 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-03 CHEETOR + WASPINATOR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
BWVS-03 CHEETOR + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K23 PREDACON SCORPONOK Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K23 PREDACON S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S13 ULTRA MAGNUS Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Leader 2019 220825A"
WFC-S13 ULTRA MAGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2023 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K22 DRACODON Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
NEW!
WFC-K22 DRACODON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K26 TRACKS Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K26 TRACKS Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL + RATTRAP Transformers War Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Netflix 2021"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL + R ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Quake and Chasm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Galvatronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Voyager Class Autobot Whirl Figure" on AMAZON