This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Reminder: Transformers Animated "End Game" Part 1 Airs Tomor

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Reminder: Transformers Animated "End Game" Part 1 Airs Tomor

Postby Nekoman » Thu May 14, 2009 10:13 pm

Motto: "Think for yourself, and think hard."
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
If you are a fan of the Transformers Animated series (and live in the US) then tomorrow’s episode is one you cannot miss, no matter what! The first segment of the Transformers Animated two part finale airs tomorrow on Cartoon Network, these are the last two confirmed episodes thus far. How will the Autobots finish the Decepticons at the climax of the series? Find out by tuning in tomorrow and next week!

If you live in Canada and have YTV, you will instead get “Decepticon Air”.
Nekoman
Gestalt
News Credits: 387
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: N/A
Firepower: 10
Skill: N/A

Re: Reminder: Transformers Animated "End Game" Part 1 Airs Tomor

Postby Oilspill » Thu May 14, 2009 11:13 pm

Soooo looking forward to this! :grin:
Oilspill
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 5

Postby dabattousai » Thu May 14, 2009 11:21 pm

I hope that this isn't the final season to the series or they at least go and make a new series that plays out the same way or something.
dabattousai
Combiner

Postby DavidT » Thu May 14, 2009 11:26 pm

Motto: ""Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us At A Moment Of Our Choosing""
Nekoman wrote:If you are a fan of the Transformers Animated series (and live in the US) then tomorrow’s episode is one you cannot miss, no matter what! The first segment of the Transformers Animated two part finale airs tomorrow on Cartoon Network, these are the last two confirmed episodes thus far. How will the Autobots finish the Decepticons at the climax of the series? Find out by tuning in tomorrow and next week!

It's gonna air on Friday??????

CHECK OUT MY EBAY AUCTIONS Aug. 7 - Aug. 12, 2012: Davidalan26
http://myworld.ebay.com/davidalan26

Check Out My Collection- Updated Sept. 15, 2011: http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18265

DavidT
Brainmaster
News Credits: 88
Buy from DavidT on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Mkall » Fri May 15, 2009 12:03 am

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
DavidT wrote:
Nekoman wrote:If you are a fan of the Transformers Animated series (and live in the US) then tomorrow’s episode is one you cannot miss, no matter what! The first segment of the Transformers Animated two part finale airs tomorrow on Cartoon Network, these are the last two confirmed episodes thus far. How will the Autobots finish the Decepticons at the climax of the series? Find out by tuning in tomorrow and next week!

It's gonna air on Friday??????

It's already friday Seibs time, thus making tomorrow Saturday :P

This lesson in time zones brought to you by Mkall: now with 2 times more nuts

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Rodimus2006 » Fri May 15, 2009 12:13 am

Motto: "We Live for the One, We Die for the One, But we dont Die Stupidly."
Weapon: Twin Swords
No it is not going to be airing on Today it will be on Saturday the 16th with Endgame prt. 1 it will be on at 8:00 am EST.

Then Endgame prt. 2 will show on Next Saturday with possible the series final episode and thus closing out the series permanetly ending it. May 23rd will be Endgame prt. 2.

I dont know rather or not if these last 2 episodes are the ending of the series or rather just the ending of season 3 and they have a 4th season planed I have no idea.

They are suppose to make an announcement regarding the future and possibly the Fate of Animated rather it will be ending for good or possibly get a 4th season is unknwon until Botcon later this month.

I have no idea why they would wanna cancel out this awesome series when it draws such good rating on each of the episodes thus far.

In season 3 there hasnt been no bad or suck-job episodes.

I guess they would rather air garbage like Flapjack or Chowder or show some movies like Jurassic Park 3 for the millionth time.

I was hoping we would get 1 more final season closing the season at 4 thus giving us another additional season to fill in all the unanswered questions such as the whole truth behind the origins of Sari.

But I have a gut feeling that Animated will be permanently finished after Endgame cause Beast Machines Ended on Endgame also as a series conclusion episode.

So given the track record for the episode called "Endgame" used in other series I dont feel too good about the fate of Animated.

Also the emails I have recieved said that they are no plans to continue Animated after season 3.

Season 3 is originally scheduled to be just 13 episodes long thus ending on Endgame prt. 2 on May 23rd either as a season conclusion or the series finisher remains to be seen.

I hope the emails I recieved were just a misleading thing throwing people off about an additional season 4.

But he sounded pretty serious about animated not getting another season.

I guess we will know everything at Botcon later this month I hope I am wrong but my gut says that this is the end of animated and my gut feelings usually end up being true.

If it is the ending of animated I hope they conclude it good with Endgame.

Remember how much they cramed into " A Bridge too Close" from last year.

If they can do that for season 2 imagine what is instore for the series conclusion.

Man oh Man I cant wait for this rather it ends or not it has been one hell of a ride and one of the best TF-Series in recent memory.

I dont got my timer set to record it also have it set for Next saturday with Endgame prt. 2 bring it on !!!!
Rodimus2006
Headmaster
Speed: 7
Courage: 6
Skill: 8

Postby JesWal » Fri May 15, 2009 4:49 am

Motto: "I aim to misbehave."
Weapon: Electro-Magnetic Rocket Launcher
Rodimus2006 wrote:No it is not going to be airing on Today it will be on Saturday the 16th with Endgame prt. 1 it will be on at 8:00 am EST.

Then Endgame prt. 2 will show on Next Saturday with possible the series final episode and thus closing out the series permanetly ending it. May 23rd will be Endgame prt. 2.

I dont know rather or not if these last 2 episodes are the ending of the series or rather just the ending of season 3 and they have a 4th season planed I have no idea.

They are suppose to make an announcement regarding the future and possibly the Fate of Animated rather it will be ending for good or possibly get a 4th season is unknwon until Botcon later this month.

I have no idea why they would wanna cancel out this awesome series when it draws such good rating on each of the episodes thus far.

In season 3 there hasnt been no bad or suck-job episodes.

I guess they would rather air garbage like Flapjack or Chowder or show some movies like Jurassic Park 3 for the millionth time.

I was hoping we would get 1 more final season closing the season at 4 thus giving us another additional season to fill in all the unanswered questions such as the whole truth behind the origins of Sari.

But I have a gut feeling that Animated will be permanently finished after Endgame cause Beast Machines Ended on Endgame also as a series conclusion episode.

So given the track record for the episode called "Endgame" used in other series I dont feel too good about the fate of Animated.

Also the emails I have recieved said that they are no plans to continue Animated after season 3.

Season 3 is originally scheduled to be just 13 episodes long thus ending on Endgame prt. 2 on May 23rd either as a season conclusion or the series finisher remains to be seen.

I hope the emails I recieved were just a misleading thing throwing people off about an additional season 4.

But he sounded pretty serious about animated not getting another season.

I guess we will know everything at Botcon later this month I hope I am wrong but my gut says that this is the end of animated and my gut feelings usually end up being true.

If it is the ending of animated I hope they conclude it good with Endgame.

Remember how much they cramed into " A Bridge too Close" from last year.

If they can do that for season 2 imagine what is instore for the series conclusion.

Man oh Man I cant wait for this rather it ends or not it has been one hell of a ride and one of the best TF-Series in recent memory.

I dont got my timer set to record it also have it set for Next saturday with Endgame prt. 2 bring it on !!!!

:shock: You have a very firm grasp of the obvious. :shock:
Just kidding mate! :P

Anyway, can't wait for this episode to air. I just really really REALLY hope these aren't the last ones. If they are, I may cry next weekend. :-(
JesWal
Fuzor
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby mitchsantona » Fri May 15, 2009 6:14 am

Weapon: Crossbow
Transformers Animated got me back into collecting. I will not be pleased if it is canceelled. I've asked around but got no responses, Is there a petition or something to support keeping it alive, even though it isn't officially cancelled yet?

I did my part and voiced my opinion to both Hasbro and CN. Hoping if there's enough feedback it could make a difference.
mitchsantona
Minibot
News Credits: 12
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Courage: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Nekoman » Fri May 15, 2009 10:10 am

Motto: "Think for yourself, and think hard."
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
mitchsantona wrote:Transformers Animated got me back into collecting. I will not be pleased if it is canceelled. I've asked around but got no responses, Is there a petition or something to support keeping it alive, even though it isn't officially cancelled yet?

I did my part and voiced my opinion to both Hasbro and CN. Hoping if there's enough feedback it could make a difference.

Unfortunately, petitions usually won't do much good for this sort of thing. Even if you get a large number of people to sign.

Hasbro's starting their own channel with Discovery, so the odds of them continuing something exclusive to Cartoon Network aren't the greatest.
Nekoman
Gestalt
News Credits: 387
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby ponycorn » Fri May 15, 2009 10:42 am

If only we could get a series trilogy like Armada/Energon/Cybertron out of Animated.

Has anyone heard anything from IDW about more Animated comics? (not just the screencaps)That would also be a great way to keep the story alive if no second series or 4 season is to come.

No matter how I wrap my processor around it, I just can't imagine everything that is Transformers Animated wrapping up in just two more episodes. :sad:
In a place such as this, you are the perfect prey for a brest animal!
ponycorn
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby Skullgrin140 » Fri May 15, 2009 1:58 pm

This had better go out with an explosion, because I want the end of Transformers Animated to be an excellent grounbreaker.
Skullgrin140
Brainmaster

Postby Sabrblade » Sat May 16, 2009 7:25 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
The Downward Spiral has begun.

It's good to FINALLY see how Optimus got expelled, and how Prowl met his team.

Starscream at long last gets a new body, and the protoforms that were stolen are revealed to be onboard Megatron's old warship and were used to create Starscream's clones. Now Megs used them to create three Omega Supreme clones (that are surprisingly NOT Omega Sentinels). Notice that, prior to Lugnut obtaining the code from Arcee, the Omega clones were already in his color scheme. And now that they've got his head look, I'll call them "Omega Lugnuts".

BIGGEST MASTERFORCE REFERENCE YET!!!!!! The winged jetpack Optimus uses has God Ginrai wings! I say God Ginrai instead of PMOP w/ Apex Armor because of the reason he needs them. Prime said he needs the jetpack to keep up with Megatron and fight him on the moon. This is extremely identical to the reason why Ginrai needed his Godbomber upgrade: to fight on the moon against Overlord and BlackZarak.

At last the Female Starscream returns. Yay.

And now I REALLY can't wait for Part 2, where we'll get to see When Legends Fall, but hopefully they'll come out triumphant.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Intelligence: 10

Postby First-Aid » Sat May 16, 2009 10:09 am

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Sabrblade wrote:BIGGEST MASTERFORCE REFERENCE YET!!!!!! The winged jetpack Optimus uses has God Ginrai wings! I say God Ginrai instead of PMOP w/ Apex Armor because of the reason he needs them. Prime said he needs the jetpack to keep up with Megatron and fight him on the moon. This is extremely identical to the reason why Ginrai needed his Godbomber upgrade: to fight on the moon against Overlord and BlackZarak.

Perhaps that's it, but my first impression of the wings and backpack was of TF: Cybertron Optimus super mode. Maybe nitpicking a bit, but I believe that would be the first homage they have made to the Cybertron series while they have touch on virtaully all the other series already here and there.

A great story...very very tense. It sure doesn't look good for the Autobots. I have this sneaking suspicion though that Optimus is going to be promoted to Magnus at the end. Prowl is able to create AllSpark fragments, leading me to believe they will use them to reactivate Omega Supreme. And I'd wager Sari gets a final upgrade to full size Autobot somehow...just a hunch with no evidence to support it.

I also believe this is the end of Animated, though it is possible CN will pick it up for another season thanks to good ratings. Remember, TF: Animated is no longer a Hasbro property but a Cartoon Network property (I believe this was mentioned at one of the Cons) so CN can continue to do what they wish- though we may not see the figure line continue. Animated has brought a TON of kids into the fold and it would be childish- forgive the pun- to assume that it wouldn't affect them negatively if the show was cancelled.
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby Ultra Markus » Sat May 16, 2009 6:22 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
dont forget the reference to optimus primal's shoulder cannons
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10

Postby Sabrblade » Sun May 17, 2009 12:20 am

First-Aid wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:BIGGEST MASTERFORCE REFERENCE YET!!!!!! The winged jetpack Optimus uses has God Ginrai wings! I say God Ginrai instead of PMOP w/ Apex Armor because of the reason he needs them. Prime said he needs the jetpack to keep up with Megatron and fight him on the moon. This is extremely identical to the reason why Ginrai needed his Godbomber upgrade: to fight on the moon against Overlord and BlackZarak.

Perhaps that's it, but my first impression of the wings and backpack was of TF: Cybertron Optimus super mode. Maybe nitpicking a bit, but I believe that would be the first homage they have made to the Cybertron series while they have touch on virtaully all the other series already here and there.
Nah, it's definitely a God Ginrai reference. You can tell by the gauntlets Prime is wearing with his jetpack, as they look exactly like God Ginrai's gauntlets/lower arms.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Rodimus2006 » Sun May 17, 2009 2:01 pm

Motto: "We Live for the One, We Die for the One, But we dont Die Stupidly."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Finally got to see the Purple Female Seeker but were did she jet off to after she shot down Optimus mistaken he was Starscream.

That was a wierd twist Omega Lugnut 3 of them headed towards Earth while the original remained on the Moon.

The security patch Shockwave needs is the Magnus Hammer itself

Not much with Sari she really didnt have much screen time mostly it was flash back scenes on how Optimus was given Omega and how he meet his current crew and running into Prowl.

I dont know how they are going to end it but it dosent feel as epic compared to season's 2 "A Bridge too Close"

If you ask me it is looking pretty bland and weak to be the last possible episode for animated Repeat I said last possible it dosent mean it will be we could still get 1 more season but unkown until Botcon is here.

I hope they can juice it up some in Endgame prt. 2 I just think this was a weak episode compared to the other ones.

I did like it dont get me wrong espically optimus getting a Jetpack and Having Ultra Magnus Hammer.

When Ultra said he had the spark to become a Magnus do you think that OP might actually become the next Magnus maybe Ultra will make OP his successor.

I guess we will find out in Endgame prt. 2 I dont know about Sari's Origins will be fully explained or not.

But it dosent look too could I think it will be 1 more question not answered and it wont be if this is the ending of animated.

PLEASE LET THERE BE A SEASON 4
Rodimus2006
Headmaster
Courage: 6

Postby Overcracker » Mon May 18, 2009 1:44 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
Ooh Omega Lugnutz. Or is it Lugnutz Supreme?

Interesting twist.

The episode seemed to be a bit rushed. I mean Shockwave managed to do in 5 minutes what Ratchet tried to do for decades and failed miserably.

Either Ratchet is incredibly stupid and bringing Arcee back online was a trivial matter, or Shockwave has an intellect above and beyond anybody Else's.

I'm going to go with the former, since Ratchet is dumb enough to not be able to tell his old friend Omega from 3 Lugnut looking impostors.

Still It was cool to see Prime get an upgrade.

I wonder if they'll release a Prime figure with a rocket pack upgrade. Kind of like they planned to do with the bumblebee.

Anybody else think the pack looked like classics Jetfire fast pack while they worked on it, and then when Prime put it on it kind of reminded me of Cybertron Leader Class Prime with a bit of victory saber thrown in for good measure.

It was a decent episode, but still left me wanting more.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity

Postby Sabrblade » Mon May 18, 2009 4:36 pm

Overcracker wrote:Ooh Omega Lugnutz. Or is it Lugnutz Supreme?
Lugnut Supreme. No "Z".

Overcracker wrote:I wonder if they'll release a Prime figure with a rocket pack upgrade. Kind of like they planned to do with the bumblebee.
It's Voyager Wingblade Optimus Prime.

Overcracker wrote:Anybody else think the pack looked like classics Jetfire fast pack while they worked on it,
Yes.

Overcracker wrote:and then when Prime put it on it kind of reminded me of Cybertron Leader Class Prime with a bit of victory saber thrown in for good measure.
No. It was a complete reference to God Ginrai. Both the wings and the arm gauntlets resembles those that belong to God Ginrai. Cyb. Optimus Prime Super Mode was based on God Ginrai wing-wise.

Not to mention the shoulder cannons resemble the TFA Voyager toy's water gun.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #4 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 4A GI JOE 0124IM247 (A/CA) Reilly (W) WIlliamson"
NEW!
DUKE #4 Cvr A Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MOVIE PREQUEL #1 RE IDW Comics 2007 1RE Brian's Toys 230323"
Transformers MOVIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 1B GI JOE 1023IM260 (CA) Aja (W) WIlliamson"
DUKE #1 Cvr B Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ESCAPE #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 NOV200371 2RI (CA) Goux"
TRANSFORMERS ESCAP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #50 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 230915U"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED FCBD IDW Comics 2008 Free Comic Book Day 230227"
TRANSFORMERS ANIMA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #17 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010O"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #3 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915N"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #17 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #14 Marvel Comics 1986 (W/CA) Budiansky (A) Perlin 231010H"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #5 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 APR210676 5B (CA) Schoening"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0823IM287 1B (CA) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #30 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 FEB210481 30RI (CA) Shepherd (W)Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #30 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #4 Cvr D IDW Comics 2022 JUN221676 4D (CA) Won"
Transformers LAST ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition "Year of the Goat" Exclusive Masterpiece Soundwave by Hasbro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Insecticon Bombshell Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON