This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Last Rapido and Cindersaur BotCon Sets Available at TFCC Store!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Last Rapido and Cindersaur BotCon Sets Available at TFCC Store!

Postby Blurrz » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:14 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Get it while they're hot. If you were unable to obtain any BotCon 2010 figures, then Pete Sinclair has some good news for you. All remaining 2010 BotCon stock has been put up on the Transformers Collectors' Club store. However the toys this year were quite popular, as only the Rapido and Cindersaur souviner set remains. The five-figure box set, Scorch and Double Punch set, and Sharkticon 3-pack were all sold out at the convention. There's only a limited quantity remaining, so get a hold of BotCon history by checking out Rapido and Cindersaur's product page. Both TFCC members and non-members are capable of buying this set!

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: Last Rapido and Cindersaur BotCon Sets Available at TFCC Store!

Postby grimdragon2001 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:22 pm

Motto: "Battle is my addiction."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
if only i had $100 to spend :-(
grimdragon2001
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Watch grimdragon2001 on YouTube
Buy from grimdragon2001 on eBay

Postby Zeds » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:25 pm

Motto: "I once lost a battle. So long ago I can barely remember it."
Weapon: Thermal Melters
I would rather spend some of it on the upcoming domestic MP Grimlock release.
BWOP: "Die-cast construction...It's a lost art!"

Longs for the days of G1 where we only had to worry about Megatron, Soundwave and Laserbeak wanting to be Autobots, Swoop calling himself Tracks and Slingshot calling himself Slingslot!
Zeds
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Buy from Zeds on eBay
Strength: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Bed Bugs » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:25 pm

Motto: "The Bigger The Buffet, The Better!"
Weapon: Black Magic
Darn it Blurrz, I try to get a story up to lighten the load off of ya, and ya go and beat me to the punch, lol.
Botcon: The Legacy Collection
Bed Bugs
Gestalt
News Credits: 349
Alt Mode: A Bed Bug
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:13 pm

Motto: "Be brief of speech and long on action."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Ordered 1 of both this and the comic. I was just wondering about this - and the comic as well - over where Rapido's English bio was posted here on Seibertron. Why did there need to be an English bio posted, anyway? I'm kind of curious now.
Last edited by ShGarland_1383 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My vote for the HOF goes to my favorite Transformer, Kup, to the Headmasters (who still need new figures that aren't just the characters without their master components) and to seibertron.com for for being the ultimate TF resource.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 3

Postby Julie85 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:43 pm

Because the bio card that came with the toy was in Spanish. When you read the comic, you'll understand why.

I'm surprised these didn't sell out. In my opinion, this was the best souvenir set.
Julie85
Micromaster

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:20 pm

Julie85 wrote:Because the bio card that came with the toy was in Spanish. When you read the comic, you'll understand why.

Cool. Looking forward to it.

Julie85 wrote:I'm surprised these didn't sell out. In my opinion, this was the best souvenir set.

For me it's a tie between this and the Sharkticons.
My vote for the HOF goes to my favorite Transformer, Kup, to the Headmasters (who still need new figures that aren't just the characters without their master components) and to seibertron.com for for being the ultimate TF resource.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster

Postby HighPrime » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:21 pm

Motto: "Wake up with the King!"
Julie85 wrote:I'm surprised these didn't sell out. In my opinion, this was the best souvenir set.

Cindersaur using the BW Megatron Anniversay mold seemed to put people off. I personally love that mold (and the gruesome color scheme used this year), however.
HighPrime
Targetmaster
News Credits: 10
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:23 pm

HighPrime wrote:

Cindersaur using the BW Megatron Anniversay mold seemed to put people off. I personally love that mold (and the gruesome color scheme used this year), however.

I don't mind the BW Anniversary Megatron mold, myself. I never picked up any of those figures, so it'll be cool to have this one.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster

Postby wipedout » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:55 pm

ShGarland_1383 wrote:
HighPrime wrote:

I don't mind the BW Anniversary Megatron mold, myself. I never picked up any of those figures, so it'll be cool to have this one.

I couldn't sell Cindersaur fast enough. To me it was the dud out of all the exclusives.
wipedout
Mini-Con

Postby FracturedKoi » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:43 pm

Weapon: Light-Saber Sword
Mine =D I couldn't go to BotCon, but at least I get a bit of a souvenir from it :3
FracturedKoi
Combiner
Buy from FracturedKoi on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Sid Burn » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:08 am

Motto: "Feel the burn as I melt you down for scrap!"
Weapon: Fusion Reaction-Powered Blowtorch Blasters
Just like I mentioned in my thread, Sharkticons were gone immediately as only 1000 were made, and the double punch sets were super popular as well. Was told after the show on sunday that the only sets left were cindersaurs.

personally I love the cindersaur set, but it was really lopsided compared to doublepunch scorch and ravage.
Sid Burn
Brainmaster
News Credits: 2
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+

Postby Skullcrunchberries » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:49 am

Motto: "It's time to pull up a groove and get fabulous."
Weapon: Twin Rocket Launchers
Man, why y'all peoples gotta be hatin' on my neezy fo' sheezy.

Yes, I am white.

Anyway, I feel like I'm one of the few people who really began to like Cindersaur when I got him in my hands. It's a unique choice of character on a mold no one thought they'd ever see again and the colour scheme and use of translucent plastic work very well together. And for anyone that had any love of the original Firecons, especially those who had/remember what the toy was like, it's a WONDERFUL update.

And if nothing else, he comes with Rapido. How could you not want it? In short, I think these are two figures that a lot of people passed up on from the pictures, but realized they made a mistake (hence the up in sales from TFCC after the con) when shown or given testimonies about the toy in person. Word to your mother.

ShGarland_1383 wrote:Ordered 1 of both this and the comic..

Very good choice. This year's comic is the best I've seen FunPub do. I don't count '08 because that was Don & Simon, and their work is always top-notch (also they're not FunPub staff).

So these three dyslexic men walk into a bra... oh HAHAHA I am so funny
Skullcrunchberries
Headmaster Jr
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 5

Postby Rated X » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:08 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
I was so dissappointed with the Cindersaur figure that the first time I waited in line I passed up on this set. I slept on it and bought it the next day so I would have all the figures for 2010. Glad I did cause Rapido looked great when I opened him.
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Endurance: 10
Skill: 8

Postby Doctor McGrath » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:47 pm

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
I'd really like to get Rapido but I don't care too much for Cindersaur.
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:37 pm

Nigiri wrote:Man, why y'all peoples gotta be hatin' on my neezy fo' sheezy.

Yes, I am white.

Anyway, I feel like I'm one of the few people who really began to like Cindersaur when I got him in my hands. It's a unique choice of character on a mold no one thought they'd ever see again and the colour scheme and use of translucent plastic work very well together. And for anyone that had any love of the original Firecons, especially those who had/remember what the toy was like, it's a WONDERFUL update.

And if nothing else, he comes with Rapido. How could you not want it? In short, I think these are two figures that a lot of people passed up on from the pictures, but realized they made a mistake (hence the up in sales from TFCC after the con) when shown or given testimonies about the toy in person. Word to your mother.

Um...okay.

I'm looking forward to Cindersaur coming later this month. I will admit I find his deco bizarre, but that's not at all a bad thing. I technically bought the set for Rapido (just like I bought Elita-1/Razorclaw for Elita-1), but the Firecon's gonna be a welcome addition.

Nigiri wrote:
ShGarland_1383 wrote:Ordered 1 of both this and the comic..

Very good choice. This year's comic is the best I've seen FunPub do. I don't count '08 because that was Don & Simon, and their work is always top-notch (also they're not FunPub staff).

The only other BotCon comic I've picked up is Wings of Honor (twice, both the actual BotCon version that had the schedule and the Diamond Select version that had the MTMTE bios in place of the schedule). I'm looking forward to reading it.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster

Postby RiddlerJ » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:27 pm

I really wish Rapido was in the 5 piece set instead of Streetstar. I bought that set but I can't afford any more right now.

I already have the Cybertron Megatron so I really don't need Cindersaur but I don't think its a bad mold. I always thought that and the Cybertron Optimus Prime would've made a good Snapdragon and Apeface set.
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:08 pm

RiddlerJ wrote:I already have the Cybertron Megatron so I really don't need Cindersaur but I don't think its a bad mold. I always thought that and the Cybertron Optimus Prime would've made a good Snapdragon and Apeface set.

I like that idea.

My only complaint is that the Headmaster components – Apeface's partner Spasma and Snapdragon's partner Krunk - would be lost, as would the Horrorcons' jet modes. The triple-changer gimmick's loss I can survive, I'm just slightly tired of Headmasters not being Headmasters anymore is all.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE #4 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926W"
TRANSFORMERS UNIVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 SEP210491 2B"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #3 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 3D 0124IM241 Petraites + Martin"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #8 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 240317C"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #27 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926G"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 2nd ptg Cvr E Image Comics 2023 0923IM828 (CA) Tocchini"
TRANSFORMERS #1 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WARS END #3 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 FEB220442 War's End 3A (CA) Piriz"
Transformers WARS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #23 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926X"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of BUMBLEBEE #1 IDW Comics 2022 JUL221658 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #32 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 231222M"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #33 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 MAY210467 33RI (CA) Milne 230906AB"
TRANSFORMERS #33 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #53 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A) Delbo (CA) Lee 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #18 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231222F"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME #4 Regular Cvr IDW Comics 2017 (W) Barber (A/CA) Zama"
Transformers OPTIM ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Titans Return Soundwave and Soundblaster" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Ultra Magnus Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe protectobot Groove" on AMAZON