This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

DOUBLE XP on Transformers War for Cybertron This Weekend!

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

DOUBLE XP on Transformers War for Cybertron This Weekend!

Postby Nekoman » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:04 pm

Motto: "Think for yourself, and think hard."
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Enjoying Transformers War for Cybertron still? Well if so, enjoy double XP this weekend when you play on Playstaytion 3 and X-Box 360. So get your game on, go play, and don't think about lame songs from 1999!

While you're not playing, check out our awesome gallery of War for Cybertron Megatron here!
Nekoman
Gestalt
News Credits: 387
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: N/A
Firepower: 10
Skill: N/A

Re: DOUBLE XP on Transformers War for Cybertron This Weekend!

Postby First-Aid » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:28 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
It never fails...ALWAYS on the weekend I'm on shift.

Grrrr.
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby Starscream6 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:42 pm

Weapon: Photon Cannon
never any love for PC
Starscream6
Vehicon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Joker'sRequiem » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:42 pm

Motto: "A wise man speaks because he has something to say; A fool speaks because he has to say something"
Weapon: Dual Rocket-Propelled Grenade Launcher
Awesome! I've already played several hours today and love that they're doing this again. This is the 3rd Double XP weekend since launch, and I missed out on the first one. Hopefully I can hit level 20 with all my classes by Sunday night.
Currently in need of: RID Rail Spike robot mode head (not Rail Racer's head); RID Midnight Express gun; RID Rapid Run missile; Animated Ultra Magnus' Hammer
Joker'sRequiem
Minibot
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby 009* » Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:40 am

Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
It's a wonderful surprise. I'm planning to at least level up to unlock the power boost upgrades for Drain and the Soldier weapons.
009*
Combiner
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Courage: 5

Postby Blurrz » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:54 am

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Man I've just been playing nasty this Friday... Got two 10+ Kill streaks in one Conquest match and leveled up my Scout to 25 in the process. I'm pretty sure the Host got pissed off I kept sniping his head off because he quit two minutes in the next match.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Jenus » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:24 am

Motto: ""Advice is a privilege not a right.""
Weapon: Neptune Sword
Well shoot! This is just not right, now they do it a third time to me. Here I am watching my brother this whole weekend. Well at least I finally got my PS3 back Wednesday so now I can finally play it almost 2 months later. Anyway I have a question now that I should be able to maybe finally play the game at long last. What is xp for, how do you get them, and is this basically for ranking? Remember I am just now getting to play this game since I bought it when it came out and I've only been able to play the Decepticon campaign due to console problems.

Also, I acquired Jazz when I pre-ordered from Best Buy do I get to play as him once I get to the Autobot campaign or is he online only?
"Credit goes to Samsonator for this awesome sig"
Jenus
Vehicon
News Credits: 6
Buy from Jenus on eBay
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Dinoswipe » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:38 am

last night i became a true scientist
LEVEL 25 SCIENTIST
watch out or DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Dinoswipe

Postby beanman » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:40 am

Jenus wrote:Well shoot! This is just not right, now they do it a third time to me. Here I am watching my brother this whole weekend. Well at least I finally got my PS3 back Wednesday so now I can finally play it almost 2 months later. Anyway I have a question now that I should be able to maybe finally play the game at long last. What is xp for, how do you get them, and is this basically for ranking? Remember I am just now getting to play this game since I bought it when it came out and I've only been able to play the Decepticon campaign due to console problems.

Also, I acquired Jazz when I pre-ordered from Best Buy do I get to play as him once I get to the Autobot campaign or is he online only?

First, XP is experience points, and you get them from kills and achieving goals/objectives. As you gain XP, your character will level up and you'll unlock special skills.

As for Jazz, if you have the code handy, you need to go to www.transformersgame.com and click on the redemption tab and complete the form. All the preorder characters are also available with DLC now too.

On a side note, the double XP weekend caught me off guard - signed on last night and was pleasantly surprised when my first kill netted me 100XP...
beanman
Micromaster

Postby craggy » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:00 am

wow, lots of double xp weekends. I missed the last one...well, I didn't bother about it if I'm honest, but might pop on for a bit this time.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
News Credits: 4

Postby originaldave77 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:00 pm

Motto: "Each risk is one less regret"
Weapon: Gyro-Inhibitor Shell Launcher
Which lame song from 1999 are you referring?
originaldave77
Minibot
Courage: 7

Postby craggy » Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:49 pm

originaldave77 wrote:Which lame song from 1999 are you referring?

Allstar (Rockstar?) by Smash Mouth. "get your game on, go play"
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
News Credits: 4

Postby originaldave77 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:21 pm

Motto: "Each risk is one less regret"
Weapon: Gyro-Inhibitor Shell Launcher
craggy wrote:
originaldave77 wrote:Which lame song from 1999 are you referring?

Allstar (Rockstar?) by Smash Mouth. "get your game on, go play"

Thanks craggy! "Lame song"?! That is my personal theme! lol
originaldave77
Minibot
Courage: 7

Postby First-Aid » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:58 am

Does anyone else have issues with being constantly forced to Host games when there are plenty of spots available in current games? I've been looking for a spot in a game for close to 40 minutes now and continuously forced to host. It's really flippin annoying.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

First-Aid
Faction Commander

Postby rasky47 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:20 pm

Yeah, seriously. They need to work on the hosting and balancing. I played a game that had four players. Three Autobots, one Decepticon. I felt so bad for the Decepticon I quit so that there would only be two Autobots against him. Games are just so much more fun when there's a ton of players.
rasky47
Micromaster

Postby WANTED WES » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:09 pm

So that was for real. I kept thinking they never turned off the message from last time..lol. It's helped level up my Scout so far too. I've finally finished off my Level 25 Scientist. So working on the Scout who's only up to level 11 but started at level 5.

One weird game I played on Conquest seemed like both sides were in on trying to get the most XP possible. Both sides just kept moving as one cohesive unit to each conquest node and capture then move on to the next. It was a pretty full game of players too so I don't know if that was planned or just worked out that way but it was kinda funny to watch. Hardly any kills at all the whole time as well.
WANTED WES
Micromaster

Postby Naval Strike » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:10 am

Motto: ""Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies.""
Weapon: Acid Rainmaker Rifles
First-Aid wrote:Does anyone else have issues with being constantly forced to Host games when there are plenty of spots available in current games? I've been looking for a spot in a game for close to 40 minutes now and continuously forced to host. It's really flippin annoying.

If you quit matches alot due to bad connection or you mad you losing the server makes you host. Quit the party lobby select multiplayer again and the sever will search for a game you can join instead of forcing you to host.

FOUNDING FATHER OF THE RDD
http://www.neokaon.com/
Psychout wrote: this is why they say never to argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Naval Strike
Combiner
Strength: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 8
Skill: 9

Postby paul053 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:17 am

Yeah, this was a nice surprise. Still didn't and couldn't have too much time to play but much better than last time. My Scout is 25. Long time ignored Leader class from 10 to 14. Then ignore him again and work on Scientist to 21 now.
paul053
Godmaster
Buy from paul053 on eBay

Postby First-Aid » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:46 am

Naval Strike wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Does anyone else have issues with being constantly forced to Host games when there are plenty of spots available in current games? I've been looking for a spot in a game for close to 40 minutes now and continuously forced to host. It's really flippin annoying.

If you quit matches alot due to bad connection or you mad you losing the server makes you host. Quit the party lobby select multiplayer again and the sever will search for a game you can join instead of forcing you to host.

The connection should be good. It's fine on my laptop. I've actually had "Connection Timed Out" issues in the middle of matches while I was playing. When I quit to the main screen and come back, it would do the same thing. It registers all the players online and the lists in the individual types, and then suddenly all those lists go to 0 for some reason. That's when I am forced to host. I leave to main and return repeatedly with the same results: first time the list appears, the correct numbers are there; then I am forced to host a game by the server, go back to party lobby, and there is no one in the lists. Zeroes accross the board.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:

First-Aid
Faction Commander

Postby Jenus » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:28 pm

Motto: ""Advice is a privilege not a right.""
Weapon: Neptune Sword
beanman wrote:
Jenus wrote:Well shoot! This is just not right, now they do it a third time to me. Here I am watching my brother this whole weekend. Well at least I finally got my PS3 back Wednesday so now I can finally play it almost 2 months later. Anyway I have a question now that I should be able to maybe finally play the game at long last. What is xp for, how do you get them, and is this basically for ranking? Remember I am just now getting to play this game since I bought it when it came out and I've only been able to play the Decepticon campaign due to console problems.

First, XP is experience points, and you get them from kills and achieving goals/objectives. As you gain XP, your character will level up and you'll unlock special skills.

As for Jazz, if you have the code handy, you need to go to http://www.transformersgame.com and click on the redemption tab and complete the form. All the preorder characters are also available with DLC now too.

On a side note, the double XP weekend caught me off guard - signed on last night and was pleasantly surprised when my first kill netted me 100XP...

Thanks for the info.

On Jazz I already did the code through that site and downloaded him I just want to know how do I play as him, what mode do I have to be in to use him?
"Credit goes to Samsonator for this awesome sig"
Jenus
Vehicon
News Credits: 6
Buy from Jenus on eBay
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6

Postby WANTED WES » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:47 pm

If I remember correctly, Jazz is under the Scout class as a chassis to choose for Autobots. But I'm at work and not 100 percent on that since I know Arcee is a Scout class chassis as well.
WANTED WES
Micromaster

Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RICHMOND CAKESMORE Transformers BotBots Series 5 Party Favors cake Hasbro 2020"
RICHMOND CAKESMORE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STINKEYE STAPLETON Transformers BotBots Series 1 LOST BOTS 2018 Hasbro Stapler"
STINKEYE STAPLETON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PEELS THE MONKEY Transformers BotBots Series 4 Fresh Squeezes Hasbro 2020 banana"
PEELS THE MONKEY T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRATWORST Transformers BotBots Series 5 Movie Moguls bratwurst Hasbro 2020"
BRATWORST Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SIDESWIPE Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 2 2019 Hasbro New"
SIDESWIPE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HAWT DIGGITY Transformers BotBots Series 1 Greaser Gang 2018 Hasbro"
HAWT DIGGITY Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "YULE B BORED Transformers BotBots Series 3 Season Greeters TV fireplace 2019"
YULE B BORED Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPUD MUFFIN Transformers BotBots Series 1 Greaser Gang French Fries 2018 Hasbro"
SPUD MUFFIN Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CARB O'NATE Transformers BotBots Con Crew Fantastic Fuelers energy drink 2019"
CARB O'NATE Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LOUDSY Transformers BotBots Series 3 Music Mob sound speaker 2019 Hasbro"
LOUDSY Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NOMASTE Transformers BotBots Series 5 Cardio Clique duffle bag Hasbro 2020"
NOMASTE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHOC-O-LAWLESS Transformers BotBots Series 3 Sugar Shocks 2019 Chocolate Sauce"
CHOC-O-LAWLESS Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DARK ENERGON SHOCKWAVE Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 4 2020"
DARK ENERGON SHOCK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STRIKE FOUR Transformers BotBots Series 3 LOST BOTS Baseball Bat Hasbro 2019"
STRIKE FOUR Transf ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dreadwind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON