wait a minute... were was Leo Spitz?

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: wait a minute... were was Leo Spitz?

Postby Kn0ck0u7 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:32 am

Weapon: Sonic Rifle
Red 50 wrote:
Prime Riblet wrote:
Powaglide wrote:
Autobot Strider wrote:
Powaglide wrote: The prequel Graphic Novels for DOTM did mention what happened to Arcee, Elita One, Chromia, and Jolt though...


Ooooh, please, do tell! (Use spoiler tags if you must!)


I have no clue what a spoiler tag is but ok. Caution SPOILER which is located in the two prequel graphic novels for DOTM.

Chromia and Elita One were ambushed by Shockwave in a forest and died.
Arcee got killed by Soundwave...i think.
Jolt gets killed defending the NEST base.
Spoiler Over.

I could have gotten some stuff wrong. But got to TF Wiki and type in Transformers Dark of the Moon Rising Storm and read through the four issue descriptions. Forgot some of the details already.


That is a spoiler tag. When you are typing your message in the text box, highlight the words you want covered up. Then hit the spoiler button along the top of the text box.


It's good to use when sharing new information which not all want to know. It's something that some jack's don't know how to use.

PS: Not pointing fingers nor naming names.


Thanks for the help guys! I appreciate you two helping me out. I'm still new to this forum so I'm still learning the ropes.
Kn0ck0u7
Micromaster
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:18 pm
Location: United States
Watch Kn0ck0u7 on YouTube

Re: wait a minute... were was Leo Spitz?

Postby Aximalli_Prime » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:18 pm

Motto: "I will always be there for other people, because I know what it's like to have nobody there for me."
Weapon: Electron-Pulse Gun
He probably just moved on with his life. But I'll bet he went nuts when he heard that the Decepticons had invaded Chicago. :grin:
User avatar
Aximalli_Prime
Micromaster
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:57 pm
Location: Centerville, UT
Watch Aximalli_Prime on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Re: wait a minute... were was Leo Spitz?

Postby Kn0ck0u7 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:42 pm

Weapon: Sonic Rifle
jaredautobot1 wrote:He probably just moved on with his life. But I'll bet he went nuts when he heard that the Decepticons had invaded Chicago. :grin:


Yeah, he was probably posting all the pics he obtained on his website "Real Effing Deal .com". Probably selling his kitten calendars too.
Kn0ck0u7
Micromaster
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:18 pm
Location: United States
Watch Kn0ck0u7 on YouTube

Re: wait a minute... were was Leo Spitz?

Postby BeastProwl » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:01 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
well, thanks for the...Interesting suggestions as to what, when, and why, and the info on arcee, elita-1, and jolt are very appreciated, though in my area, bad news. Of course, didn't barricade die in one of these pre-movie comics? He was in DOTM, soooo........ maybe a jolt comeback can happen? Same as the twins, and leo? IDK, just branching out a bit here....
Image

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6410
News Credits: 7
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: wait a minute... were was Leo Spitz?

Postby Red 50 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:21 am

Motto: "Never send an army to do a dinobot's job"
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Little off the topic, but what happened to the Doctor-Scalpel? I somewhere heard that he was crushed when Optimus and Bumblebee went to the warehouse.
Image
Red 50
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 922
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 1:43 pm
Location: Estonia, Northern Europe
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 6

Re: wait a minute... were was Leo Spitz?

Postby Kn0ck0u7 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:09 pm

Weapon: Sonic Rifle
BeastProwl wrote:well, thanks for the...Interesting suggestions as to what, when, and why, and the info on arcee, elita-1, and jolt are very appreciated, though in my area, bad news. Of course, didn't barricade die in one of these pre-movie comics? He was in DOTM, soooo........ maybe a jolt comeback can happen? Same as the twins, and leo? IDK, just branching out a bit here....


Yeah Barricade died in one of the prequel comics but magically came back to life. I really wanted to see Jolt get more action. Especially to electrify some deceptions would have been interesting to see on film. I definitely want a Jolt comeback!

Red 50 wrote:Little off the topic, but what happened to the Doctor-Scalpel? I somewhere heard that he was crushed when Optimus and Bumblebee went to the warehouse.


I thought he got shot by Optimus' gun right when he barged in through the building?
Kn0ck0u7
Micromaster
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:18 pm
Location: United States
Watch Kn0ck0u7 on YouTube

Re: wait a minute... were was Leo Spitz?

Postby BeastProwl » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:23 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Powaglide wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:well, thanks for the...Interesting suggestions as to what, when, and why, and the info on arcee, elita-1, and jolt are very appreciated, though in my area, bad news. Of course, didn't barricade die in one of these pre-movie comics? He was in DOTM, soooo........ maybe a jolt comeback can happen? Same as the twins, and leo? IDK, just branching out a bit here....


Yeah Barricade died in one of the prequel comics but magically came back to life. I really wanted to see Jolt get more action. Especially to electrify some deceptions would have been interesting to see on film. I definitely want a Jolt comeback!

Red 50 wrote:Little off the topic, but what happened to the Doctor-Scalpel? I somewhere heard that he was crushed when Optimus and Bumblebee went to the warehouse.


I thought he got shot by Optimus' gun right when he barged in through the building?

On the Scalpel note
He did get shot in the Graphic Novel, but in the movie, he just sort of, you know, vanished.

but as proven in DOTM, he was one of many drones. Look at the little dudes working on megatron's head, hundreds of little scalplets! :x
than he squashed one :cry:
Image

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6410
News Credits: 7
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Previous

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

VS-X1 Volcano Showdown Set SNAPPER + ARMORDILLO Transformers Beast Wars Takara - Time Remaining: 3 days 4 hours 7 minutes 20 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Generations Classic Trailcutter Trailbreaker 3rd party xt003 - Time Remaining: 2 days 2 hours 29 minutes 31 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Generations FOC WFC Starscream, complete - Time Remaining: 2 days 2 hours 30 minutes 30 seconds
Marvel US Transformers #77 Apr 1991 Comic G1 Prowl Bludgeon Grimlock - Time Remaining: 3 days 4 hours 42 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers Reveal The Shield Strafe MIB COMPLETE 2012 - Time Remaining: 3 days 4 hours 32 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers Generations - Titans Return - Deluxe Class - Hardheaded - Furos - Time Remaining: 2 days 23 hours 32 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Generations - Titans Return - Deluxe Class - Scourge - Fracas - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 33 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers Generations - Titans Return - Deluxe Class - Skullsmasher - Grax - Time Remaining: 2 days 20 hours 35 minutes 52 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #166 - Toy Fair 2017
Twincast / Podcast #166:
"Toy Fair 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, February 21st, 2017
Website Security Test