Heavy Metal War - The Ultimate Online Battle Between Good and Evil

Mission #7947:
Inferno: Treason



The Decepticons have won the mission.

#
Transformer Level Final Condition Score    
1
  Kestrel
  Team:   Saviors of Iacon [RDD]
  Cdr:   Absolute Zero
9Stasis lock
(0% health)
135,168 xp  
€1,100  
Strike Fighter
2
  Nosferatu
  Team:   The Decepticon Illuminatti [RDD]
  Cdr:   The Potentate
11Damaged
(45% health)
35,304 xp  
€1,670  
Wolf
3
  Torchwood
  Team:   [ODB]Red Company[RDD]
  Cdr:   Fearless Echoes
9Injured
(56% health)
19,432 xp  
€1,360  
Heavy Battle Vehicle

Mission log

  Action Status
00:10Nosferatu transforms into a Strong Land Animal and strafes Kestrel. Nosferatu strafes Kestrel. Nosferatu strafes Kestrel. Nosferatu strafes Kestrel. Nosferatu strafes Kestrel.Kestrel is slightly damaged (83% power remaining). Kestrel is injured (74% power remaining). Kestrel is injured (68% power remaining). Kestrel is injured (58% power remaining). Kestrel is damaged (50% power remaining).Wolf
00:22Kestrel misses Nosferatu with a Dual-Bladed Lightsaber.
00:31Kestrel misses Torchwood with a Dual-Bladed Lightsaber.
00:40Kestrel transforms into a Starfighter and strafes Torchwood. Kestrel strafes Torchwood. Kestrel strafes Nosferatu. Kestrel strafes Nosferatu. Kestrel strafes Torchwood. Kestrel strafes Torchwood.Torchwood is slightly damaged (86% power remaining). Torchwood is slightly damaged (81% power remaining). Nosferatu is slightly damaged (92% power remaining). Nosferatu is slightly damaged (87% power remaining). Torchwood is injured (71% power remaining). Torchwood is injured (65% power remaining).Strike Fighter
00:50Torchwood transforms into a Heavy Assault Vehicle and strafes Kestrel. Torchwood strafes Kestrel. Torchwood strafes Kestrel. Torchwood strafes Kestrel.Kestrel is damaged (34% power remaining). Kestrel is severely injured (27% power remaining). Kestrel is severely injured (20% power remaining). Kestrel is severely injured (14% power remaining).Heavy Battle Vehicle
01:02Kestrel transforms into a Starfighter and strafes Nosferatu. Kestrel strafes Nosferatu. Kestrel strafes Nosferatu. Kestrel strafes Nosferatu.Nosferatu is injured (71% power remaining). Nosferatu is injured (64% power remaining). Nosferatu is injured (55% power remaining). Nosferatu is damaged (45% power remaining).Strike Fighter
01:22Kestrel hits Torchwood with a Dual-Bladed Lightsaber.Torchwood is injured (56% power remaining).
01:40Nosferatu transforms into a Strong Land Animal and strafes Kestrel. Kestrel has gone into stasis lock!Wolf

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Alpha Bravo Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Powermaster Optimus Prime Action Figure (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Mega 1-Step Turbo Changer Dragonstorm" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #219 - Big Cat Convoy
Twincast / Podcast #219:
"Big Cat Convoy"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, March 18th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "HIGH OCTANE BUMBLEBEE TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION ACTION FIGURE, UNOPENED" on EBAY
Buy "Age of Extinction Bumblebee 17 Inch Plush Wrestling Buddy by Transformers New" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE RID SHARKTICON DELUXE ROBOTS IN DISGUISE NEW SEALED!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SOUNDWAVE & DOOMBOX Bumblebee Movie G1 Leader Class Target Excusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 02 STINGER Age of Extinction MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 ULTRA MAGNUS Trailer Hasbro Generations 1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RPMs Autobot Ratchet. Best Price" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Revoltech Optimus Prime 019 Convoy Kaiyodo Box Only" on EBAY