Combiner Wars Wave 4 Extended Bios for Ironhide, Mirage, Prowl and Sunstreaker

Combiner Wars Wave 4 Extended Bios for Ironhide, Mirage, Prowl and Sunstreaker

Thursday, August 13th, 2015 6:34pm CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, Toy News, Site Articles
Posted by: Autobot032   Views: 35,913

The last time we posted extended figure bios, we received rather positive feedback and we wanted to provide that service again, so here they are for your enjoyment! (You can see our previous biography posting: here.)

Seibertron has provided scans of the biographies from the wave 4 Deluxe Class cardbacks, so we can see what's up with Ironhide, Mirage, Prowl and Sunstreaker and their new combiner capabilities.

Without further ado:

Transformers News: Combiner Wars Wave 4 Extended Bios for Ironhide, Mirage, Prowl and Sunstreaker

Re: Combiner Wars Wave 4 Extended Bios for Ironhide, Mirage, Prowl and Sunstreaker (1717952)
Posted by Noideaforaname on August 13th, 2015 @ 6:46pm CDT
"It's enough to make a bot flip a table over now and then." :lol:
Re: Combiner Wars Wave 4 Extended Bios for Ironhide, Mirage, Prowl and Sunstreaker (1717957)
Posted by no-one on August 13th, 2015 @ 6:57pm CDT
Noideaforaname wrote:"It's enough to make a bot flip a table over now and then." :lol:

How checky is Hasbro?

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Re: Combiner Wars Wave 4 Extended Bios for Ironhide, Mirage, Prowl and Sunstreaker (1717960)
Posted by Shuttershock on August 13th, 2015 @ 7:26pm CDT
I do like these bio cards. It's a little touch, but an appreciated one for people to think of these as characters as well as toys. Plus, these are like the CHUG of bios, incorporating most of the classic elements of the characters over time.
Re: Combiner Wars Wave 4 Extended Bios for Ironhide, Mirage, Prowl and Sunstreaker (1717985)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 13th, 2015 @ 9:41pm CDT
Love the bios. They add so much to the characters. And they take so many cues from both original G1 and IDW G1. :BOT:
Re: Combiner Wars Wave 4 Extended Bios for Ironhide, Mirage, Prowl and Sunstreaker (1717986)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 13th, 2015 @ 9:43pm CDT
Re: Combiner Wars Wave 4 Extended Bios for Ironhide, Mirage, Prowl and Sunstreaker (1717990)
Posted by william-james88 on August 13th, 2015 @ 9:56pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:The hunt was useless. the only guys I found were 2 Offroads, 3 Dead ends and many Silverbolts and Primes. And that was between Toys r us, Target and Walmart. disappointing. :BOT:

Sounds like this was quite a dead end for you....

Re: Combiner Wars Wave 4 Extended Bios for Ironhide, Mirage, Prowl and Sunstreaker (1717993)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 13th, 2015 @ 10:04pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

Sounds like this was quite a dead end for you....

Re: Combiner Wars Wave 4 Extended Bios for Ironhide, Mirage, Prowl and Sunstreaker (1718000)
Posted by CrankyOldTruck on August 13th, 2015 @ 10:26pm CDT
Re: Combiner Wars Wave 4 Extended Bios for Ironhide, Mirage, Prowl and Sunstreaker (1718001)
Posted by Shuttershock on August 13th, 2015 @ 10:27pm CDT
CrankyOldTruck wrote:There seems to be something lacking from Prowl's bio: I couldn't find the words "prick", "insufferable" or "***hole" mentioned anywhere in there. :-P

Bios don't judge. Not like people do. ;)
Re: Combiner Wars Wave 4 Extended Bios for Ironhide, Mirage, Prowl and Sunstreaker (1718007)
Posted by william-james88 on August 13th, 2015 @ 10:33pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Dude... Way to break me up when I was already knocked flat in pieces... :-( #-o :HEADHURTS: :BOT:

I made up for it in the robots in disguise thread.
Re: Combiner Wars Wave 4 Extended Bios for Ironhide, Mirage, Prowl and Sunstreaker (1718010)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on August 13th, 2015 @ 10:38pm CDT
Will Takara possibly release these guys??

I got my hands on Ironhide today but if it turns out Takara will in fact release Ironhide and the rest then I will hold off on opening it up. :VEHI:
Re: Combiner Wars Wave 4 Extended Bios for Ironhide, Mirage, Prowl and Sunstreaker (1718015)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on August 13th, 2015 @ 10:52pm CDT
I really wish that there were more uses of Rook that I could (easily) buy; he makes a great bulky limb in either form, I just wish that they had either given him hands, or gone full cannon with his arms, because the pseudo-hands are really distracting.
Re: Combiner Wars Wave 4 Extended Bios for Ironhide, Mirage, Prowl and Sunstreaker (1718018)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on August 13th, 2015 @ 10:55pm CDT
Nemesis Destron wrote:Will Takara possibly release these guys??

They've teased that they will/are; but I wouldn't expect anything spectacular. Hasbros already have painted rims, and they look as G1 as possible; so unless they retool the chest plates (like sunstreakers) I would probably go ahead with the hasbro release >:oP
Re: Combiner Wars Wave 4 Extended Bios for Ironhide, Mirage, Prowl and Sunstreaker (1718019)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 13th, 2015 @ 10:55pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

I made up for it in the robots in disguise thread.

Yes, you very much did. :-D :BOT:
Re: Combiner Wars Wave 4 Extended Bios for Ironhide, Mirage, Prowl and Sunstreaker (1718025)
Posted by Optimizzy on August 13th, 2015 @ 11:22pm CDT
Anyone else want a Crasher redeco from the drag strip mold? Maybe? Gosh I do.
Re: Combiner Wars Wave 4 Extended Bios for Ironhide, Mirage, Prowl and Sunstreaker (1718026)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on August 13th, 2015 @ 11:26pm CDT
Optimizzy wrote:Anyone else want a Crasher redeco from the drag strip mold? Maybe? Gosh I do.

How 'bout Fracture?
Re: Combiner Wars Wave 4 Extended Bios for Ironhide, Mirage, Prowl and Sunstreaker (1718027)
Posted by Shuttershock on August 13th, 2015 @ 11:38pm CDT

I'd use the Mirage mold. The head is closer.

I was fiddling around with Dead End last night and came up with a Herr Fiend mode. Fun times. :D
Re: Combiner Wars Wave 4 Extended Bios for Ironhide, Mirage, Prowl and Sunstreaker (1718028)
Posted by Optimizzy on August 13th, 2015 @ 11:38pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:

How 'bout Fracture?

Tomato. Tomahto. I just dig the deco. And we need more limbs.
Re: Combiner Wars Wave 4 Extended Bios for Ironhide, Mirage, Prowl and Sunstreaker (1718029)
Posted by Optimizzy on August 13th, 2015 @ 11:42pm CDT
Shuttershock wrote:

I'd use the Mirage mold. The head is closer.

Yeah. The head would be better. I just meant the general mold. It's funny to say it but I want more deception limbs. It's like autobots are trying to take that from the Cons. They made combining a thing man! ;)
Re: Combiner Wars Wave 4 Extended Bios for Ironhide, Mirage, Prowl and Sunstreaker (1718031)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on August 13th, 2015 @ 11:44pm CDT
Optimizzy wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

How 'bout Fracture?

Tomato. Tomahto. I just dig the deco. And we need more limbs.

I would take both, really; they make exceptional limbs. The only difference being that one is a fembot >:oP

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers: Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures - Repugnus Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Studio Series KSI Boss Age of Extinction" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AOE Studio Series 43 Voyager Class KSI Boss" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Studio Series 03 Deluxe Crowbar" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots MORBOT Race Car Grey Purple" on EBAY
Buy "NEW Transformers Dark of the Moon DOTM Lot - JOLT- CRANKCASE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Deluxe WFC-GS21 Decepticon Sandstorm" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Galactic Odyssey Biosfera Autobot Clones MISB" on EBAY