Fansproject Revealed Warcry, Flameblast & Others!

Fansproject Revealed Warcry, Flameblast & Others!

Wednesday, January 5th, 2011 9:02am CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 78,881

Third party toy maker - Fansproject has revealed the new images of their upcoming products - CA-01 Warcry and CA-02 Flameblast.

Other than that, Fansproject also revealed the full range of upcoming products for 2011.

Causality 2011
March / CA-01 Warcry
April / CA-02 Flameblast
May / CA-03 Stormshred
June / CA-04 Thunderbomb
July / CA-05 Backfire

Also coming in 2011
WB-002
CA-06
CA-07
Crossfire-03
(Audacity) Amelioration of Novel form, HeartMaster — HM-001
and much more….

Seibertron.com Image

Seibertron, Ultimate Transformers Resource!

Credit(s): Fansproject

This article was last modified on Wednesday, January 5th, 2011 9:09am CST

Re: Fansproject Revealed Warcry, Flameblast & Others! (1165649)
Posted by victoryconvoy on January 5th, 2011 @ 9:05am CST
i don't know if i want these yet :-? :-?
Re: Fansproject Revealed Warcry, Flameblast & Others! (1165651)
Posted by Badassimus Prime on January 5th, 2011 @ 9:07am CST
Very interesting. The names sound like implied Insecticons. I wonder who Crossfire-03 is for :???:
Re: Fansproject Revealed Warcry, Flameblast & Others! (1165654)
Posted by Flux Convoy on January 5th, 2011 @ 9:14am CST
They look freaking amazing to me.
:BOT:
Re: Fansproject Revealed Warcry, Flameblast & Others! (1165656)
Posted by El Duque on January 5th, 2011 @ 9:17am CST
Yes, classic style Insecticons!
Re: Fansproject Revealed Warcry, Flameblast & Others! (1165659)
Posted by Trikeboy on January 5th, 2011 @ 9:21am CST
Mach wrote:Also coming in 2011
WB-002
CA-06
CA-07
Crossfire-03

WB-002!?!?!?! OMG, seriously, yay. For those that don't know, WB-001 was Warbot Defender (Not-Springer). WB-002 is most likely the evil version from the comic.

Yay, a new addition to my Shattered Glass collection. As for Crossfire-03, please let that be Devastator, though with the almost Voyager sized Not-Constructicons coming this year, I expect there will be some competition.
Re: Fansproject Revealed Warcry, Flameblast & Others! (1165663)
Posted by KIERANW on January 5th, 2011 @ 9:27am CST
I'm loving the colours on Warcry! :grin:
Re: Fansproject Revealed Warcry, Flameblast & Others! (1165664)
Posted by Oilspill on January 5th, 2011 @ 9:29am CST
I've got that joy, joy feeling down in my pants.
Where?
Down in my pants.
Re: Fansproject Revealed Warcry, Flameblast & Others! (1165665)
Posted by Flux Convoy on January 5th, 2011 @ 9:33am CST
Also, HOLYFREAKINGCRAP! That list!...
:BOT:
Re: Fansproject Revealed Warcry, Flameblast & Others! (1165666)
Posted by Mkall on January 5th, 2011 @ 9:34am CST
So much win in one news story.

I'm wondering if Audacity = Abominus? That's what popped into my head.

And the others are so much like the deluxe insecticons it is awesome.
Re: Fansproject Revealed Warcry, Flameblast & Others! (1165670)
Posted by Solrac333 on January 5th, 2011 @ 9:36am CST
I think I may have to get these! :grin:

I'm glad they are spreading the releases out too. Give my wallet a chance to recover.
Re: Fansproject Revealed Warcry, Flameblast & Others! (1165671)
Posted by feeiq90 on January 5th, 2011 @ 9:37am CST
so...warcry and the others can't combine??
Re: Fansproject Revealed Warcry, Flameblast & Others! (1165673)
Posted by Flux Convoy on January 5th, 2011 @ 9:39am CST
feeiq90 wrote:so...warcry and the others can't combine??

It's looking like no, the combining ports looked closed off there.
:BOT:
Re: Fansproject Revealed Warcry, Flameblast & Others! (1165674)
Posted by Hal7300 on January 5th, 2011 @ 9:39am CST
KIERANW wrote:I'm loving the colours on Warcry! :grin:

Yep, getting a heavy G2 vibe from him and Flameblast...
Re: Fansproject Revealed Warcry, Flameblast & Others! (1165676)
Posted by Stumpybot on January 5th, 2011 @ 9:40am CST
Oh my god i want these so much. Fansproject will be getting more of my money than Hasbro, Takara and the second hand market combined at this rate.

I love it. Especially having notice of when theyre due.

Mite have to order them 2 or 3 at a time so i dont get stung for shipping :(
Re: Fansproject Revealed Warcry, Flameblast & Others! (1165677)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on January 5th, 2011 @ 9:41am CST
Warcry and Flameblast are lookin excellent. I'm really impressed with the remolds/repaints. I wonder if WB002 will be a straight repaint like in the mini comic or it will be a slight remold?

Sorry KM, but FP will be receiving my cash for the Insecticons.

I'm holding my breath, and my wallet is praying that Crossfire 03 is Devastator. This is all exciting news though.
Re: Fansproject Revealed Warcry, Flameblast & Others! (1165678)
Posted by Counterpunch on January 5th, 2011 @ 9:42am CST
Flux Convoy wrote:
feeiq90 wrote:so...warcry and the others can't combine??

It's looking like no, the combining ports looked closed off there.
:BOT:

I think it's just capped off. Probably something removable. Afterall, it would be easier to do that than remold the whole piece there.
Re: Fansproject Revealed Warcry, Flameblast & Others! (1165679)
Posted by --B-- on January 5th, 2011 @ 9:43am CST
I was hoping for a re-release of Not-Swindle and Not-Blastoff without all the accessories just to lower the cost and not have all the extra parts with 2 crossfire sets, not repaints with new heads.

I like what they are doing, but it's not for me.

And I am wondering if Heartmaster is a Powermaster? Crossfire-03 still intriges me!
Re: Fansproject Revealed Warcry, Flameblast & Others! (1165680)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on January 5th, 2011 @ 9:43am CST
Sign me up for all of it. I like that they're releasing them monthly, I'll get full use out of my PoL at BBTS. Just waiting on preorders for them to appear now.

Edit: Also, year round Fansproject instead of 4-6 months between them? WIN!
Re: Fansproject Revealed Warcry, Flameblast & Others! (1165682)
Posted by paul053 on January 5th, 2011 @ 9:49am CST
Not fair. Now they painted the cockpit windows on Flameblast which they should have done that on Explorer.
Re: Fansproject Revealed Warcry, Flameblast & Others! (1165683)
Posted by Flux Convoy on January 5th, 2011 @ 9:50am CST
Counterpunch wrote:
Flux Convoy wrote:
feeiq90 wrote:so...warcry and the others can't combine??

It's looking like no, the combining ports looked closed off there.
:BOT:

I certainly wouldn't rule out your idea. They could just be removable caps.
:BOT:

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction One-Step Changer GALVATRON" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2016 Platinum Edition Armada of Cyclonus Scourge Sweep 3 Pack" on EBAY
Buy "NEW GRIMLOCK Evolution 2-Pack Transformers Toys R Us Exclusive Hasbro AOE NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Age of Extinction AoE Deluxe Dinobot Scorn" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION SNARL, Generations Deluxe Dinobot 2014." on EBAY
Buy "NOS Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Kenzan Combiner Golden Helmet" on EBAY