Hasbro Transformers 2018 Fan Vote RESULTS!!

Hasbro Transformers 2018 Fan Vote RESULTS!!

Tuesday, February 27th, 2018 2:20pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Bounti76   Views: 20,909

The results are in!! The votes from the 2018 fan vote for two new Deluxe Class figures in the upcoming War for Cybertron Trilogy in Generations have been tallied and the winning pair is revealed in the Facebook video below by John Warden, of Hasbro.

So what do you think of the winning pair? Were they your vote? Or would you have preferred to have another pair take their slots in the line? Let us know below and start thinking about the newest Generations line, due in 2019.

Credit(s): Hasbro

Re: Hasbro Transformers 2018 Fan Vote RESULTS!! (1942857)
Posted by Burn on February 27th, 2018 @ 2:22pm CST
Hotconvoy wrote:Wow. Shocking :shock: . Well be had better be good ;)^ , no not good he had better be great :-x

Nothing shocking about it. Peeps want to see Impactor with his own mold. Out of all six he's the only one that's never had his own unique mold and after 30 odd years, it's high time he did.

Simply put, the UK and the Aussies turned out in force because we want our arse kicking Impactor from the Marvel UK comics to finally get the love and recognition he deserves.
Re: Hasbro Transformers 2018 Fan Vote RESULTS!! (1942859)
Posted by Bounti76 on February 27th, 2018 @ 2:26pm CST
Frankly, I voted #NeedlenoseVsTracks, because although I have five of those characters as recent figures, there hasn't been a Tracks since 2010? 2011? But either way, I'm curious to see what a new Mirage toy will look like, since we got one in Combiner Wars a scant two years ago, and that one was pretty great.
Re: Hasbro Transformers 2018 Fan Vote RESULTS!! (1942861)
Posted by Deadput on February 27th, 2018 @ 2:27pm CST
I would of loved if initially he made a joke if the winner was like Erector Vs Discharge or something before revealing the real answer.

I know it would never happen but it's a funny thought, anyways congrats to Impactor he deserves it.
Re: Hasbro Transformers 2018 Fan Vote RESULTS!! (1942863)
Posted by Autobot N on February 27th, 2018 @ 2:29pm CST
Re: Hasbro Transformers 2018 Fan Vote RESULTS!! (1942864)
Posted by Deadput on February 27th, 2018 @ 2:32pm CST
Autobot N wrote:Unsurprising. I wanted Wheeljack to win, but I'm not upset with Impactor's victory. let's just hope they don't put a :CON: symbol on the actual figure.

He's not a Con actually, apparently he has both symbols on because at this point in the war (Probably pretty earl) the Wreckers are mercenaries who work on both sides (I guess like Doubledealer).

I'm sure it's probably optional on the final figure or he has neither symbol on him.
Re: Hasbro Transformers 2018 Fan Vote RESULTS!! (1942866)
Posted by william-james88 on February 27th, 2018 @ 2:47pm CST
Bounti76 wrote:Frankly, I voted #NeedlenoseVsTracks, because although I have five of those characters as recent figures, there hasn't been a Tracks since 2010? 2011?

I seem to recall a totally new mold of tacks coming out in 2015...

While Impactor never had an actual toy of his own.

Definitely an inbalance in the force.

PS: yeah yeah, I get what you mean
Re: Hasbro Transformers 2018 Fan Vote RESULTS!! (1942867)
Posted by Hotconvoy on February 27th, 2018 @ 2:57pm CST
Burn wrote:

Dude it was a joke,i wanted Impactor ;)^
Re: Hasbro Transformers 2018 Fan Vote RESULTS!! (1942868)
Posted by ScottyP on February 27th, 2018 @ 2:57pm CST
Burn wrote:

What if they only do the zombie one from City of Fear? Will this cause riots?
Re: Hasbro Transformers 2018 Fan Vote RESULTS!! (1942871)
Posted by WreckerJack on February 27th, 2018 @ 3:09pm CST
I wanted Wheeljack, but I am also happy with Impactor. Hooray!
Re: Hasbro Transformers 2018 Fan Vote RESULTS!! (1942872)
Posted by Aimless Misfire on February 27th, 2018 @ 3:11pm CST

Hasbro should have made a choice for Optimus Prime vs. Bumblebee to give this stupid fandom what it really wants/needs.
Re: Hasbro Transformers 2018 Fan Vote RESULTS!! (1942875)
Posted by Cobotron on February 27th, 2018 @ 3:15pm CST
Aimless Misfire wrote:The fandom chooses the option that gives us 2 Autobots & deprives us of a new Decepticon.

That's a little harsh, no? Are you not a member of this fandom?

I didn't get to vote, because I don't social media. But, I would have voted for this winner, so this worked out.
I'm just as excited for a new Mirage as I am for Impactor.
Re: Hasbro Transformers 2018 Fan Vote RESULTS!! (1942879)
Posted by Deadput on February 27th, 2018 @ 3:20pm CST

I'm sure there will be plenty of Decepticons in the line, despite your personal hatred of Bumblebee and other Autobots their important characters in the brand and they will always exist.

Decepticons are the bad guys so they will always have less of a prominence in the brand then the Autobots do it's always been that way and always will, that's just a fact pal that your going to have to accept.

And the insulting behavior is selfish, it's a mass vote and the winner won fair and square.
Re: Hasbro Transformers 2018 Fan Vote RESULTS!! (1942882)
Posted by mordhelm on February 27th, 2018 @ 3:21pm CST
Anyone here who is legitimately surprised by this obviously didn't pay attention when I tallied the votes yesterday and told you that Impactor was winning by over 100 votes.
Re: Hasbro Transformers 2018 Fan Vote RESULTS!! (1942884)
Posted by Burn on February 27th, 2018 @ 3:25pm CST
ScottyP wrote:What if they only do the zombie one from City of Fear? Will this cause riots?

I ain't gonna complain! An actual zombified TF? Hell yeah!
That being said, if they go non-zombified I still expect to see zombie customs within a week of his release.

No, the fandom chose a character that has been long overdue his very own mold. I get that you want more Decepticons, I agree, but it's been 30 years, Impactor DESERVES this. (Mirage not so much)

As for "this stupid fandom" ... yeah well ... you're part of it too. Just sayin' :wink:
Re: Hasbro Transformers 2018 Fan Vote RESULTS!! (1942887)
Posted by Evil Eye on February 27th, 2018 @ 3:28pm CST
I voted Needlenose vs Tracks, and I have to be honest that this was my least favourite out fo the options (not because I dislike Impactor but just because I don't think a Deluxe will do him justice) but I'm still looking forward to seeing how Mirage and Impactor turn out. I just hope we do still get the others as well.
Re: Hasbro Transformers 2018 Fan Vote RESULTS!! (1942895)
Posted by carytheone on February 27th, 2018 @ 4:23pm CST
Well, If I'd remembered I would have voted Impactor as, so bully!

Wheeljack and Tracks already have good toys available and I wouldn't have minded a Needlenose or Spinister. If I could only choose one (and that was the deal) it would have been Impactor. The one thing that always bugs me about these types of votes is...

I've been living under a rock for the last few months. These aren't dreaded two-packs are they? I really don't need/want another Mirage.
Re: Hasbro Transformers 2018 Fan Vote RESULTS!! (1942896)
Posted by homicide on February 27th, 2018 @ 4:28pm CST
Personally the Autobot didn't matter to me(I have a great 3rd party Impactor), I wanted a new Needlenose or Spinister, guess I'm odd man out.
Re: Hasbro Transformers 2018 Fan Vote RESULTS!! (1942900)
Posted by william-james88 on February 27th, 2018 @ 4:36pm CST
carytheone wrote:Well, If I'd remembered I would have voted Impactor as, so bully!

No, two separate deluxe toys in the same wave.
Re: Hasbro Transformers 2018 Fan Vote RESULTS!! (1942901)
Posted by o.supreme on February 27th, 2018 @ 4:46pm CST
Like Cobo I don't have social media, so I could not vote, and I really didn't have a *dog in this fight* so to speak since none of these characters really appeal to me. It would have been kind of nice to get a generations Tracks (the only one of this group I don't have a toy of...) , but oh well.
Re: Hasbro Transformers 2018 Fan Vote RESULTS!! (1942902)
Posted by ZeroWolf on February 27th, 2018 @ 4:48pm CST
Good, glad impactor won, and it will be interesting to see what Cybertronian mirage looks like (and if hasbro will give us a new crash-I mean, fracture...as a redeco)

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Expanded Universe Botcon 2002 Glyph Keychain New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botcon Europe 2002 Rook Keychain New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Dark Side of the Moon Energon  Sword Megatron Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Caliburst & Slugslinger Deluxe Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy Deluxe Hasbro Pre-Owned" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Cloud TFC-A03 Hot Rodimus" on EBAY
Buy "Takaratomy Transformers Legends LG30 Wheelie &Go Shooter Action Figure To..." on EBAY