iGear Mini Warrior Spray in Color

iGear Mini Warrior Spray in Color

Wednesday, November 2nd, 2011 11:39am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 34,280

Third-party toy company iGear has updated their facebook page with a color sample of their upcoming Mini Warrior Spray (aka Seaspray). The figure is seen in both modes, and in his packaging insert. They have noted that the figure is lacking it's final paint applications. Images mirrored from their facebook page below.

Credit(s): iGear

This article was last modified on Wednesday, November 2nd, 2011 11:51am CDT

Re: iGear Mini Warrior Spray in Color (1307743)
Posted by griftimus prime on November 2nd, 2011 @ 11:58am CDT
really small
Re: iGear Mini Warrior Spray in Color (1307749)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on November 2nd, 2011 @ 12:12pm CDT
An extra inch or two in height would make all the difference.
Re: iGear Mini Warrior Spray in Color (1307751)
Posted by Tigertrack on November 2nd, 2011 @ 12:17pm CDT
amcgrath929 wrote:An extra inch or two in height would make all the difference.

Sorry, I have to do this...

"That's what she said."

And Spray looks good, but as has been said tiny. But maybe we need a size comparison pic.
Re: iGear Mini Warrior Spray in Color (1307753)
Posted by El Duque on November 2nd, 2011 @ 12:20pm CDT
tigertracks 24 wrote:
amcgrath929 wrote:An extra inch or two in height would make all the difference.

Sorry, I have to do this...

"That's what she said."

Re: iGear Mini Warrior Spray in Color (1307755)
Posted by DMSL on November 2nd, 2011 @ 12:26pm CDT
I pre-ordered Seaspray and Huffer and i am glad i did because both look great. I would've preferred if they were deluxe but they are nice nonetheless.

One thing does disappoint me and that's that i do not see a way of storage for their weapons in altmode.
Re: iGear Mini Warrior Spray in Color (1307763)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on November 2nd, 2011 @ 12:37pm CDT
tigertracks 24 wrote:
amcgrath929 wrote:An extra inch or two in height would make all the difference.

Sorry, I have to do this...

"That's what she said."

Haha, I knew it was coming. (that's what she said) I was trying to save myself by using "height" instead of "length" :lol:
Re: iGear Mini Warrior Spray in Color (1307781)
Posted by kirbenvost on November 2nd, 2011 @ 1:16pm CDT
Oh wow, that's pretty tiny. I think I'll pass on these. I like minibots, but I'd prefer them in scout or deluxe size for modern versions.
Re: iGear Mini Warrior Spray in Color (1307794)
Posted by Tigertrack on November 2nd, 2011 @ 1:38pm CDT
amcgrath929 wrote:
tigertracks 24 wrote:
amcgrath929 wrote:An extra inch or two in height would make all the difference.

Sorry, I have to do this...

"That's what she said."

Seems like Seaspray may be hard to make the right size. HASBRO's HFTD version was way too big (robot mode), and this one is way too small.
Re: iGear Mini Warrior Spray in Color (1307797)
Posted by Requiem Prime on November 2nd, 2011 @ 1:46pm CDT
Now they're TOO SMALL... Man; you people are impossible to please!

I'm actually fond of nicely articulated little bots, it really stresses scale has nothing to do with quality.

You know, the base colors alone give a very G1 toy flavor.
Re: iGear Mini Warrior Spray in Color (1307830)
Posted by Genocide G2.0 on November 2nd, 2011 @ 3:05pm CDT
There called mini warriors of course there gonna be small.
Re: iGear Mini Warrior Spray in Color (1307843)
Posted by rpetras on November 2nd, 2011 @ 3:42pm CDT
Autobot Genocide wrote:There called mini warriors of course there gonna be small.

I actually wish they were scout class.

Then they would fit with scout class Huffer, Pipes(armorhide), Windcharger, Brawn (RtS Firetrap), among other scout class homages.

But as long as they finish all the minibots in a consistent size, I'll be happy.
Re: iGear Mini Warrior Spray in Color (1307844)
Posted by Kibble on November 2nd, 2011 @ 3:43pm CDT
Requiem Prime wrote:Now they're TOO SMALL... Man; you people are impossible to please!

Impossible? I think scout sized would have pretty easily satisfied 90% or better...

The one nice thing about these guys is they're incredibly affordable for 3rd Party product. Scout sized would have been ideal, but I'm not sure how much that would've effected the pricing. Probably woulda at least doubled it.
Re: iGear Mini Warrior Spray in Color (1307941)
Posted by Rated X on November 2nd, 2011 @ 10:06pm CDT
I hate the scale but the figures are so cool I pre-ordered them for the hell of it. Hopefully CHMS will KO the mold and make them larger like they did with Powerglide.
Re: iGear Mini Warrior Spray in Color (1307950)
Posted by El Duque on November 2nd, 2011 @ 10:52pm CDT
Found a few more:

Re: iGear Mini Warrior Spray in Color (1308072)
Posted by Genocide G2.0 on November 3rd, 2011 @ 8:21am CDT
Re: iGear Mini Warrior Spray in Color (1308091)
Posted by El Duque on November 3rd, 2011 @ 9:27am CDT
Autobot Genocide wrote:So is this blue version Pipes then? or a prototype of Rager? i was sort of hopeing pipes would be a slight retool just to make it more appealing to buy a mould you already have again, i will be very disappointed if hes next on the list with no change.

I think it's just another Rager prototype. Not sure what's up with the colors, but I would hope Pipes gets a remold.
Re: iGear Mini Warrior Spray in Color (1308283)
Posted by Zottoman on November 3rd, 2011 @ 4:47pm CDT
Whilst I think that Seaspray looks Awesome, I'm broke so I'm stuck with the HFTD Sea Spray. Still a very good toy but it's bit too big.
Re: iGear Mini Warrior Spray in Color (1308866)
Posted by El Duque on November 5th, 2011 @ 2:06pm CDT
A couple of days ago iGear released images of their upcoming Mini Warrior Spray (aka Seaspray) molded in his final colors, today they have done the same for their other Mini Warrior Rager (aka Huffer). They have noted that these samples are lacking their final paint applications, and should be released soon. Image mirrored from their facebook page below.

Re: iGear Mini Warrior Spray in Color (1308868)
Posted by Motorthing on November 5th, 2011 @ 2:08pm CDT
Buying.

I would love all the minis (even that annoying ass Cosmos) like this but getting Seaspray and Huffer are a damn good start.

More.
Re: iGear Mini Warrior Spray in Color (1308888)
Posted by Mindmaster on November 5th, 2011 @ 3:19pm CDT
I'm actually kinda tempted to get that Huffer. >:oP

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Retro Reissue G1 Headmasters Highbrow (F1024)" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro F1027 Transformers Generations Retro Headmaster Skullcruncher Collectible" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Super7 GOLD ARMOR BUMBLEBEE ReAction Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Windcharger 100% Complete Legends Generations - Power of the Primes Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Attacktix Battle Figure Game Transformers Star Wars Optimus Prime Darth Vader" on EBAY
Buy "Super 7 Transformers Reaction 2020 Target Exclusive Gold Armor Bumblebee Figure" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS: WRECK-GAR....COMPLETE!!" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Class GRAX & Skullsmasher Headmaster" on EBAY