iGear Seaspray and Huffer

Transformers News: iGear Seaspray and Huffer

Saturday, June 4th, 2011 2:24pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 39,446

Remember back in 2009 when iGear teased us with loads of cool self-designed products we all loved so much? Remember how we got kind of tired with their KO products? Well guess what, iGear seems to be finished with their KO phaze, because fabexmax dropped by to share with us images of two upcoming iGear products!
Huffer and Seaspray with an estimated release of 4th quarter 2011, check them out!

Credit(s): fabexmax, iGear

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: iGear Seaspray and Huffer (1233868)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 4th, 2011 @ 2:27pm CDT
Those dirty, dirty, buttholes! Their plan in making me buy a 3rd part product is working! Damn them all! :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM:
Re: iGear Seaspray and Huffer (1233875)
Posted by griftimus prime on June 4th, 2011 @ 2:32pm CDT
i want the ironhide they are making.
Re: iGear Seaspray and Huffer (1233877)
Posted by Mykltron on June 4th, 2011 @ 2:34pm CDT
I'd pay 5 for them.
Re: iGear Seaspray and Huffer (1233890)
Posted by Sodan-1 on June 4th, 2011 @ 2:49pm CDT
HOLY COW!!! How many more designs do you think iGear are sitting on?

These are pretty nice. Will probably skip Spray as I spent quite a lot acquiring both Hasbro's and Takara's HFTD Seaspray, plus I can't help but imagine that his robot mode would look very similar to a version made from LEGO.

Rager? (First off, how are we pronouncing it? Rage-er or Rag-er?) I don't know. We need a Classics Huffer, and this would work very well. But there's something about it putting me off. Think I'll go stare at the images for a while....
Re: iGear Seaspray and Huffer (1233893)
Posted by CrimsonPrime on June 4th, 2011 @ 2:53pm CDT
I gotta say...It seems like iGear is turning a new leaf o.o...These two moulds look gorgeous but I dont really like G1 so there ya go and I dont like mini figures :O.
Re: iGear Seaspray and Huffer (1233904)
Posted by GetRightRobot on June 4th, 2011 @ 3:10pm CDT
Well now, iGear pumpin out the AWESOME! I hope this means we will be seeing a Pipes repaint! Perhaps the rumors of complete G1 set may be true!
Re: iGear Seaspray and Huffer (1233906)
Posted by Dead Metal on June 4th, 2011 @ 3:16pm CDT
Lets just hope they follow suit, not like the last time where they got bored after 4 releases and started producing KOs instead.
Re: iGear Seaspray and Huffer (1233908)
Posted by Skywarp64 on June 4th, 2011 @ 3:17pm CDT
I'm not a fan of these two minibots, but if they make Powerglide, I'm in!
Re: iGear Seaspray and Huffer (1233916)
Posted by Rijie on June 4th, 2011 @ 3:33pm CDT
They're...perfect.
Re: iGear Seaspray and Huffer (1233959)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on June 4th, 2011 @ 5:26pm CDT
Seaspray I'll pass on. I like the HFTD one. Huffer, though...

...

Perhaps.
Re: iGear Seaspray and Huffer (1234024)
Posted by Stormrider on June 4th, 2011 @ 7:06pm CDT
They look spot on. I'm in.
Re: iGear Seaspray and Huffer (1234060)
Posted by Rodimus Minor on June 4th, 2011 @ 7:40pm CDT
I realy want these guys We finaly have a Huffer that will fit in with our Classics hope they aren't to expensive
Re: iGear Seaspray and Huffer (1234072)
Posted by DMSL on June 4th, 2011 @ 7:51pm CDT
Wow those look very very nice.

I'd love them to be deluxe sized though to get the scaling right, but they are nice.
Re: iGear Seaspray and Huffer (1234082)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on June 4th, 2011 @ 7:59pm CDT
Skywarp64 wrote:I'm not a fan of these two minibots, but if they make Powerglide, I'm in!

Look to fansproject for Powerglide, also Fansproject Seaspray > igear Seaspray.

Re: iGear Seaspray and Huffer (1234140)
Posted by Slip?Stream on June 4th, 2011 @ 10:10pm CDT
That huge noggin on powerglide just looks wrong. Not a fan of any of these new 3rd party minibots.
Also I-gear's Seaspray seems to have better articulation than the fansproject one.
Re: iGear Seaspray and Huffer (1234164)
Posted by unicron nemesis on June 4th, 2011 @ 11:10pm CDT
Tired of scrolling back and forth to compare the two seasprays so here they are in both bot and alt modes.

Now to see how the actual figures turn out before pulling the trigger. My money's on iGear's at the moment, surprisingly..
Re: iGear Seaspray and Huffer (1234177)
Posted by rpetras on June 4th, 2011 @ 11:51pm CDT

They come just to the knee of Voyager classics Prime:

I think (but it is a bit hard to tell) the FP minibots a closer to Scout class:
Re: iGear Seaspray and Huffer (1234296)
Posted by JERRYUS PRIME on June 5th, 2011 @ 5:05am CDT
Re: iGear Seaspray and Huffer (1234421)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on June 5th, 2011 @ 10:04am CDT
JERRYUS PRIME wrote:THE MNICONS ARE A BIG DISSAPOINTMENT I REALLY WISH SOMEONE CAN MAKE THEM ALL IN THE SAME SIZE OF CLASSICS BB N CJ. FP MADE ME CHASE CJ FOR THE UP GRADE KIT {{WHICH I HAVE}} N AGAIN WITH THE G3 TRAILER WHICH HAD A BLASTER FOR BUMBLE BEE.....FANSPROJECT MINICONS BY LOOKING AT THEIR SIZES N ARTICULATION THEY LOOK OF NOT HIGH CUALITY TO BE SOLD BY THEMSELFS.(FP ALWAYS GIVES US GREAT PRODUCT)MAYBE WE CAN BE LOOKING AT THE FIRST 3RD PARTY TWO PACK OR BETTER YET A SET OF MORE MINICONS......IGEAR MINICONS ...ARE THE SAME SIZE AS PERFECT EFFECT REWIND N RUMBLE. IF THERES ANY PLANS ON MAKING ALL THE REST OF THE G1 MINICONS MY MONEY IS THERE ESPECIALLY TWO PACKS OR SETS. NOW WHO WHANTS TO TAKE MY MONEY FANSPROJECT OR IGEAR??

Could you please turn off the caps lock when you post? Thanks buddy.
Re: iGear Seaspray and Huffer (1234446)
Posted by craggy on June 5th, 2011 @ 10:48am CDT
rpetras wrote:The iGear Seaspray, and to a greater degree Huffer, seem a bit small ... more like legends class than scout class in size.

They come just to the knee of Voyager classics Prime:

I think (but it is a bit hard to tell) the FP minibots a closer to Scout class:

the g2 prime there is a deluxe (granted, he has some gloves on and stuff) but they only come up to his thigh. I'm not sure there will be a considerable size difference between these different sets of mini bots.
I am liking these iGear ones more at the moment, but pricing and colours will determine my purchase of either.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #241 - Toy Fair 2020
"Toy Fair 2020"
Posted: Monday, February 24th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Bot Shots Acid Storm & GI Joe Steeler" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS FIRE TRUCK QUAD HEAT WAVE BRUSH FIRE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SOUNDBLASTER voyager Fall Of Cybertron LOOSE complete Buzzsaw" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Power of the Spark Sonic Swirl Slipstream By Hasbro New" on EBAY
Buy "SDCC 2009 Transformers G1 Soundwave and 4 "Tapes" - 25th Anniversary Reissue" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Classics Grimlock" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Fall of Cybertron FOC Deluxe Decepticon Insecticon Kickback" on EBAY
Buy "Loose Transformers Botbots Series 3 Lost Bots Trisourtops Triceretops Orange" on EBAY