Listing Found for Deluxe Cheetor Figure

Listing Found for Deluxe Cheetor Figure

Tuesday, May 19th, 2020 1:49pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Rumors
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 36,925

Fellow Seibertronian JT Prime found another listing on the Walmart app, this time for a deluxe Cheetor. According to the grouping it was found under, it would be within the Transformers Siege subline exclusive to Walmart for the Netflix show. There can always be an error of course, we'll keep you updated if we get more news.

Jtprime17 wrote:If anyone wants to verify the listing them selves, it’s as easy as downloading the Walmart mobile app and following these steps. It brings up all the same basic info that scanning it in store would, besides the SKU number if the listing is still locked.

Here’s also all the EANs for the rest of the rumored figures.

Bumblebee: EAN # 5010993782178
Elita-1: EAN # 5010993782161
Wheeljack: EAN # 5010993782123
Red Alert: EAN # 5010993782116
Impactor: EAN # 5010993782864
Deep Cover: EAN # 5010993777501
Barricade: EAN # 5010993777495
Quintesson: EAN # 5010993777525
Cheetor: EAN # 5010993777549

Transformers News: Listing Found for Deluxe Cheetor Figure

Credit(s): Walmart

Re: Listing Found for Deluxe Cheetor Figure (2064829)
Posted by Skritz on May 19th, 2020 @ 2:28pm CDT
Re: Listing Found for Deluxe Cheetor Figure (2064831)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on May 19th, 2020 @ 2:35pm CDT
Skritz wrote:I still think its a repaint or head retool of a car bot (or a Ravage or Lionizer repaint sold at a premium!), as I don't imagine him having a cheetah mode on Cybertron.

If Hasbro got cheeky and did a car mode:

Transformers Club Exclusives Cheetor Gallery

Or

Transformers BotCon Exclusives Cheetor Gallery
Re: Listing Found for Deluxe Cheetor Figure (2064837)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on May 19th, 2020 @ 3:53pm CDT
Re: Listing Found for Deluxe Cheetor Figure (2064838)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on May 19th, 2020 @ 3:57pm CDT
Honestly, Cheetor was the best possible redeco of the Animated Blurr mold considering it was based on TransTech Cheetor in the first

Rodimus Prime wrote:It's clearly labeled a deluxe so I doubt it would be a repainted battlemaster or cassette. A car mode? That I can see fairly easily. So if he's not an all-new mold, whose repaint could he be? We haven't seen the Siege Datsun mold in the Netflix line, right?
We haven't. But my money would be on the Sideswipe mold.

Here's what I'm hoping he's not: The 2008 mold hauled out of storage.
Re: Listing Found for Deluxe Cheetor Figure (2064839)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on May 19th, 2020 @ 4:04pm CDT

So long as it has cheetor's head sculpt I actually think he could pull off the datsun mold, but I think the sideswipe mold works too :-?

But them I realized since cheetor is fast, it could be a yellow mirage :shock:
Re: Listing Found for Deluxe Cheetor Figure (2064840)
Posted by Skritz on May 19th, 2020 @ 4:06pm CDT

Cheetor was basically the BW Datsun already!
Re: Listing Found for Deluxe Cheetor Figure (2064842)
Posted by Stormshot_Prime on May 19th, 2020 @ 4:15pm CDT
I feel like once again we're going to have a single/ few Beast Wars characters supplanted into a new G1 continuity, because god forbid we get a line/series that isn't a G1 rehash.

But if this Cheetor had a vehicle mode opposed to a Beast Mode, I will admit that would awesome and a better way to stuff other continuity characters into G1.
Re: Listing Found for Deluxe Cheetor Figure (2064844)
Posted by Jeddostotle7 on May 19th, 2020 @ 4:17pm CDT
Skritz wrote:Cheetor can absolutely pull the Datsun body type if you remember his transformation (as the original Cheetor mold) is very much of that same type and shape, with the front/head as chest and kibble as flaring 'wings'. He even has the Prowl-esque headcrest.

Cheetor was basically the BW Datsun already!

I wasn't particularly liking the idea of Cheetor on the Siege Datsun mold, cuz I don't feel like its proportions fit him very well, but then I thought: what if it wasn't the Siege Datsun mold, but instead the Earthrise Datsun mold? I think its greater legginess would be a good fit, and it would be even cooler to see an actual Earth-style car painted like a cheetah.
Re: Listing Found for Deluxe Cheetor Figure (2064845)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on May 19th, 2020 @ 4:37pm CDT

Cheetor was basically the BW Datsun already!

It'd be cool if it was the siege datsun mold, if they painted the hood to look like a stylized cheetah face, with the headlights as eyes, etc.
Re: Listing Found for Deluxe Cheetor Figure (2064851)
Posted by Cobotron on May 19th, 2020 @ 5:24pm CDT

Edit: And I'd take a cheetah paint job on a Datsun mold any day!!!
Re: Listing Found for Deluxe Cheetor Figure (2064860)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on May 19th, 2020 @ 5:43pm CDT
Cobotron wrote:A car mode! Cool. That would be neat, and better. Since this is still Siege, a cheetah mode wouldn't work. Cheetahs are Earth beings. They haven't made it to Earth yet. But really, cars are also Earth constructs too, so who am I to split hairs? I'm way into space cheetahs, and space cars for that matter. :lol:

Edit: And I'd take a cheetah paint job on a Datsun mold any day!!!
SIEGE Sideswipe is fairly blatantly an Earth car doing a bad alien car cosplay.
Re: Listing Found for Deluxe Cheetor Figure (2064861)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on May 19th, 2020 @ 5:45pm CDT
I mean, Apeface has his gorilla mode on Cybertron, so we could get a spacey cheetah. And I still doubt it'll be a new mold for the Netflix sub-line. I think the space Lambo mold would work the best because of the transformation scheme being similar to the standard Cheetor transformation.

That said, if it was a new mold, I'd like to see Cheetor designed so that it looks like the Transmetal version in beast mode, but it has the organic transformation scheme, if that would be feasible. That way it's a robo-cheetah, but it still sort of leads into his first body. Plus, they could remold it to have the organic beast mode.
Re: Listing Found for Deluxe Cheetor Figure (2064864)
Posted by blackeyedprime on May 19th, 2020 @ 6:14pm CDT
If it's a siege car repainted, easy pass. If it's an earthrise car repainted then I think I like (and cant afford) the exclusive clocker repaint for him the best. Probably going to be beast mode figure anyways though a triple changing car/cheetor/bot could have been interesting.
Re: Listing Found for Deluxe Cheetor Figure (2064891)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on May 19th, 2020 @ 9:05pm CDT
Re: Listing Found for Deluxe Cheetor Figure (2064895)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on May 19th, 2020 @ 9:23pm CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:I thought of the Datsun mold because 1.) It hasn't been used yet and 2.) It's curvier than Sideswipe and not as bony or skeletal as Mirage. It would make a good Cheetor, with a new head, of course. And Prowl also has the forehead whatchamacallits like Cheetor does.

Crests :-B

Don't forget the Datsuns have two head styles: the one used for Prowl and Bluestreak, and a different one for Smokescreen (and Barricade). I can see Cheetor using the former.
Re: Listing Found for Deluxe Cheetor Figure (2064902)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on May 19th, 2020 @ 11:28pm CDT
Re: Listing Found for Deluxe Cheetor Figure (2064903)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 19th, 2020 @ 11:31pm CDT
Dr. Caelus wrote:Okay, I'm going to venture an unpopular idea: Cheetor will be a retool of Earthrise Arcee.
In a line of Siege molds?
Re: Listing Found for Deluxe Cheetor Figure (2064904)
Posted by Jeddostotle7 on May 19th, 2020 @ 11:33pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
In a line of Siege molds?

Given it's starting to include Earthrise molds as well (Wheeljack, "Quintesson" (probably Alicon), and likely Bumblebee), I don't think this line is sticking purely to one or the other.
Re: Listing Found for Deluxe Cheetor Figure (2065830)
Posted by william-james88 on May 30th, 2020 @ 11:01am CDT
We thank fellow Seibertronian Flashwave for sending us word and proof that the Netflix Series Ultra Magnus Spoiler box has been found on clearance at Walmart. Now this is probably not the case for all or even most Walmarts but we wanted to let you know, just in case. For many, paying $60 for a toasted Magnus and a Rung redeco was not ideal, but clearance prices tend to change people's minds. And this clearance price is $35, which is almost half off.

So, let us know, is $35 low enough for you to double dip?

Re: Listing Found for Deluxe Cheetor Figure (2065832)
Posted by Glarryg on May 30th, 2020 @ 11:18am CDT
I might bite for that much. I mean, it is pretty cool that they made any kind of Rung in the first place.

Glarryg

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #251 - Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill
"Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill"
Posted: Sunday, May 24th, 2020

Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS BLURR, Optimus Prime Racing Trailer variant 2016" on EBAY
Buy "Mr Potato Head Transformers Bumble Spud Playskool Bumblebee 2008 MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Mega Mighties Bumblebee 10-inch Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Heroes Action Figure Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "IDW Comics TRANSFORMERS GREATEST BATTLES OF OPTIMUS PRIME and MEGATORN GN TPB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse THUNDERCRACKER STARSCREAM ACID STORM SLIPSTREAM Seekers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers MP-01 Acid Storm - Masterpiece Acidstorm TRU Toys R Us Decepticon" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Acid Storm MP-01 Masterpiece Figure Toys R Us Exclusive" on EBAY