New Third Party Custom Products Revealed!

New Third Party Custom Products Revealed!

Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010 3:01am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 61,127

Fellow fan-site tfw2005 has new images of Cybertron Con, an event we've mentioned before, these images however are of fan made products.
From TF Club:
Super Deformed Movie Optimus Prime
Target Master Optimus (An Optimus Prime that turns into a gun)
Headmaster Optimus Prime (An Optimus Prime that can turn into a truck cab, robot and Prime head!)
Headmaster Soundwave (A Soundwave tat can turn into a head and robot, (tape-deck maybe?))
A transforming Construction (Could this have something to do with the silhouette we've seen in October of last year?)

And lastly FansProject was also at the event and while they did not show any figures, they did reveal this:

Remember the prototype storyboards shown off at TFCon last year? The Junkion "Collector", the Glacialbots custom combiner group, and the Warbot based on Broadside? These are all confirmed to still be in the pipeline. The Junkion will come in three flavours, male, female and elder. Any one can ride on the back of any other in bike mode. The Glacialbots are still in very early stages but the intention is for them to have a very Generation 1 feel "but more fun". Lastly, the Warbot Broadside is coming along well, and we might be able to look forward to some prototype images of this follow-on to the popular custom piece Warbot Defender soon.

To see all images just click here for the SD Optimus Prime and here for everything else!

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!

Credit(s): s250, tfw2005

This article was last modified on Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010 4:06am CDT

Re: New Third Party Custom Products Revealed! (1108040)
Posted by Blurrz on August 3rd, 2010 @ 3:10am CDT
This whatcha talking bout?

Re: New Third Party Custom Products Revealed! (1108046)
Posted by Dead Metal on August 3rd, 2010 @ 3:41am CDT
Blurrz wrote:This whatcha talking bout?

But I can't find the article we've posted about it so I couldn't link to it.
I'm guessing this will be my Classics Devastator.
Re: New Third Party Custom Products Revealed! (1108049)
Posted by Blurrz on August 3rd, 2010 @ 3:48am CDT
Dead Metal wrote:yes!
But I can't find the article we've posted about it so I couldn't link to it.
I'm guessing this will be my Classics Devastator.

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... ner/17128/
Re: New Third Party Custom Products Revealed! (1108055)
Posted by Dead Metal on August 3rd, 2010 @ 4:02am CDT
Blurrz wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:yes!
But I can't find the article we've posted about it so I couldn't link to it.
I'm guessing this will be my Classics Devastator.

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... ner/17128/

Ah thanks! The search engine just died on me while I was searching, 30 minutes is far too long for an article this short :P
Re: New Third Party Custom Products Revealed! (1108076)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on August 3rd, 2010 @ 5:16am CDT
holy shit that super deformed optimus prime looks sweet!

i wonder if its in scale with my SD gundams
Re: New Third Party Custom Products Revealed! (1108135)
Posted by soundwave#1!!!500% on August 3rd, 2010 @ 8:38am CDT
:CON: omg its soundwave as......a.....headmaster...um...ok....awkward....why...what have they done....theive ruined tranformers....just look at him...hes....adorible...nuf said..got it
Re: New Third Party Custom Products Revealed! (1108226)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on August 3rd, 2010 @ 10:50am CDT
I need that Headmaster Soundwave.
Re: New Third Party Custom Products Revealed! (1108242)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 3rd, 2010 @ 11:12am CDT
Optimus Prime is so adorable! So adorable, I'm gonna put this on my "Do Not Get" list! :lol: :BANG_HEAD:
Re: New Third Party Custom Products Revealed! (1108382)
Posted by craggy on August 3rd, 2010 @ 4:25pm CDT
Junkions that can ride each other? Oh wow, if they have removable/replaceable parts I might :BOOM:
Re: New Third Party Custom Products Revealed! (1108406)
Posted by Mkall on August 3rd, 2010 @ 5:31pm CDT
Very interested to see how the Constructicons pan out. Gear of War 2 has given me hope that TFC's quality is improving enough for them to pull off a not-crappy Devastator

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #256 - Netflix and Siege
"Netflix and Siege"
Posted: Tuesday, August 4th, 2020

Buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Figure Complete War" on EBAY
Buy "SOUNDWAVE Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Figure Complete War" on EBAY
Buy "2008 HASBRO TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE G2 MEGATRON LEGENDS CLASS LOOSE COMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Energon Robots in Disguise "ROADBLOCK"  NEW 2004  POWERLINX BATTLES" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations FOC Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Class Deception Shockwave" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Class Autobot Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers / Prime Arms Micron Frenzy AM31" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers FOC Fall of Cybertron VOYAGER Class : Blaster w/ Steeljaw  NEW" on EBAY