New Transformers Fans First Friday Event This Friday

New Transformers Fans First Friday Event This Friday

Tuesday, October 13th, 2020 12:46pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Rumors, Digital Media News
Posted by: ZeroWolf   Views: 25,960

Greetings Seibertronians! Fellow Seibertron user, Aronjlove has shared with us that Hasbro are planning a new Transformers Fans First Friday through their Facebook account. The event will begin streaming 11 a.m. ET this Friday (October 16th).

Transformers News: New Transformers Fans First Friday Event This Friday

Given that the description of the event talks about Studio Series, it's highly likely we'll get the official reveals of Studio Series 86 in the same manner as the reveals for Kingdom . This could also elaborate on the Devastator boxset that is already on sale in some countries.

As it also briefly mentions over lines we could also get official reveals of other Generations toys we already know about like Earthrise Thrust.

So remember to tune in this Friday!

What do you think we'll see? Will you be watching? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!

Credit(s): Hasbro Pulse Facebook page

Re: New Transformers Fans First Friday Event This Friday (2083714)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on October 13th, 2020 @ 1:15pm CDT
Re: New Transformers Fans First Friday Event This Friday (2083716)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 13th, 2020 @ 1:18pm CDT
I bet we can expect the Devastator giftset to be announced.
Re: New Transformers Fans First Friday Event This Friday (2083719)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 13th, 2020 @ 1:21pm CDT
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:I'm sure we'll hear about SS86, but I'm hoping we get something for Bayverse Studio Series. I'd like to see the rumored ROTF Bee, Dino, and Jolt!

I'm with this, these are the things I am praying we see and am most excited to hear about
Re: New Transformers Fans First Friday Event This Friday (2083721)
Posted by Munkky on October 13th, 2020 @ 1:26pm CDT
I'll be surprised if the official reveals of Earthrise Bluestreak, Thrust and Runabout don't get in there, we've known about them for a loooong time now, some people even have Bluestreak. Studio Series 86 will probably be the focus, with maybe a bit on the Devastator box set, but I'm also hoping for reveals of the other Studio Series figures we know of through leaks (Jolt, ROTF Sideswipe, Dino and Cybertronian Bumblebee).
Re: New Transformers Fans First Friday Event This Friday (2083750)
Posted by jtanimator on October 13th, 2020 @ 7:10pm CDT
I'm just desperate to see that 86 Leader Class Grimlock revealed. It feels like we've had everything leaked besides him, and THAT'S the big boi I've been waiting for since WFC started.
I'd also love some new bayformers reveals, especially a nice double pack skids and Mudflap (unpopular opinion, I know) to accompany my new studio series Devastator. Yeah they were kinda stupid characters, but boy I sure loved them as a 9 year old. And that nostalgia makes me giddy at the idea of a new pair of 'em.
Re: New Transformers Fans First Friday Event This Friday (2083752)
Posted by Brutal brawl on October 13th, 2020 @ 7:32pm CDT
I hope we get a studio series onslaught
Re: New Transformers Fans First Friday Event This Friday (2083754)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 13th, 2020 @ 7:58pm CDT
Brutal brawl wrote:I hope we get a studio series onslaught

Same. I really want him, Mohawk, Dreadbot, and Infernocus to complete the TLK crew proper
Re: New Transformers Fans First Friday Event This Friday (2083766)
Posted by Sowndwave76 on October 13th, 2020 @ 9:25pm CDT
jtanimator wrote:I'm just desperate to see that 86 Leader Class Grimlock revealed.

Same... Don’t forget about Slag, too!!

Soooo ready to see these new Dinobot figures!!!!!!!!!!
Re: New Transformers Fans First Friday Event This Friday (2083781)
Posted by ZeroWolf on October 14th, 2020 @ 1:48am CDT
Re: New Transformers Fans First Friday Event This Friday (2083818)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 14th, 2020 @ 9:57am CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:To be fair, it's always the smaller size classes that get leaked first, we only got our first look at Leader Class Beast Wars Megatron at Hasbro Pulsecon after all ;)
Welp, so much for that, now.
Re: New Transformers Fans First Friday Event This Friday (2083824)
Posted by ZeroWolf on October 14th, 2020 @ 10:08am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Welp, so much for that, now.

Yup, that was what I was thinking as I newsed that article :lol:
Re: New Transformers Fans First Friday Event This Friday (2083965)
Posted by Emerje on October 15th, 2020 @ 1:29am CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Welp, so much for that, now.

Yup, that was what I was thinking as I newsed that article :lol:

To be fair, leaks rarely include all the packaging like these did. This is probably on Hasbro for waiting too long to reveal them as they're likely sending samples out to major retailers and whatnot and clearly these are ready to ship.

Emerje
Re: New Transformers Fans First Friday Event This Friday (2084135)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on October 16th, 2020 @ 10:31am CDT
Well that was a pretty big disappointment.
Re: New Transformers Fans First Friday Event This Friday (2084138)
Posted by ZeroWolf on October 16th, 2020 @ 10:32am CDT
Re: New Transformers Fans First Friday Event This Friday (2084141)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 16th, 2020 @ 10:35am CDT
TF-fan kev777 wrote:Well that was a pretty big disappointment.

Exactly what I was expecting with the Micros, but I was expecting at least a 10 pack, not just a 6 pack.

Only things I'm interested in are Thrust and Runabout to complete some teams. But otherwise, total lackluster
Re: New Transformers Fans First Friday Event This Friday (2084147)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 16th, 2020 @ 10:41am CDT
Re: New Transformers Fans First Friday Event This Friday (2084151)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on October 16th, 2020 @ 10:47am CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:To be fair we got what I expected from it (ss86, devy and confirmation that wave four of er isn't happening)

Yes and no, we also learned that the next SS wave is all SS86, but they aren't done with SS86 either, so it will push any new Bayverse figures that much farther back.
Re: New Transformers Fans First Friday Event This Friday (2084161)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 16th, 2020 @ 11:21am CDT
The guy mispronounced "meister" as "mayster", and said that the last Jazz toy was in Combiner Wars.

And Stylor is now "Skylor", apparently.

Dirge, Thrust, potato, tomato.

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #262 - Generational Taxonomy
"Generational Taxonomy"
Posted: Sunday, October 25th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Seeker Set Elite - Asia Exclusive MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Deluxe WFC-S37 Brunt Weaponizer" on EBAY
Buy "2018 Transformers Power Of The Primes Elita-1 MIB Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers dotm megatron incomplete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers MASTERPIECE MOVIE SERIES MPM-06 AUTOBOT IRONHIDE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Elita-1 (shelf-wear)" on EBAY
Buy "NEW KRE-O Transformers Starscream (30667) - In Factory Sealed Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-6 IRONHIDE Action Figure Autobot GMC" on EBAY