Possible More Transformers: Titans Return Titan Masters Revealed

Transformers News: Possible More Transformers: Titans Return Titan Masters Revealed

Thursday, July 20th, 2017 3:17PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Rumors
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 36,356

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Fellow Seibertronian ebo716 rightly points out to some Transformers: Titans Return news that appeared on the Trypticon Titan Master Crunch poster image, seen at San Diego Comic Con 2017. The image reveals the names of all the Titan Masters in the line - including some we have yet to see show up: Autobots Fengul, Professor go, Parsec, Leinad (oh hey DANIEL), Dynamus, and Decepticon Fathom. Check it out below, and speculate away on Wave 6 of the toy line in the Energon Pub!

Transformers News: Possible More Transformers: Titans Return Titan Masters Revealed
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Possible More Transformers: Titans Return Titan Masters Revealed (1898030)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 20th, 2017 @ 3:19pm CDT
Professor Go? Shuta's dad?
Re: Possible More Transformers: Titans Return Titan Masters Revealed (1898033)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on July 20th, 2017 @ 3:27pm CDT
I don't see Pinpointer, Peacemaker, Spoilsport, or Nightstick... :/
Re: Possible More Transformers: Titans Return Titan Masters Revealed (1898035)
Posted by william-james88 on July 20th, 2017 @ 3:29pm CDT
SureShot18 wrote:
ebo716 wrote:On the back of the cereal box/ poster that was revealed, there were some names for titan masters we haven't gotten yet, so I think that means we will be getting more from wave six than just slugslinger. The names were fengul, professor go, parsec, leinad, dynamus, and fathom. All of them ( except for fathom) were listed as autobots

I'd bet money those are the names for the Chaos on Velocitron and Seige on Cyberton box set TMs. Five Autobots and one Decepticon.

:-? I am cool with this news either way then.
Re: Possible More Transformers: Titans Return Titan Masters Revealed (1898042)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on July 20th, 2017 @ 3:34pm CDT
Okay, guys, look very closely at that image, there's some more oddities.

Ultra Magnus: ULTIMATE INTELLIGENCE BOOST
Scorponok: ULTIMATE FIREBLAST BOOST
Take note that Rodimus Prime and Thunderwing are listed as Ultimate Speed and Strength boost, respectively.
Ginrai: Chokon Power
Blunderbuss: Radar and Sonar Boost, under Decepticons for some reason

And there's probably more.
Re: Possible More Transformers: Titans Return Titan Masters Revealed (1898044)
Posted by Va'al on July 20th, 2017 @ 3:35pm CDT
Also, I missed Scorponok in the news. Huh.
Re: Possible More Transformers: Titans Return Titan Masters Revealed (1898045)
Posted by Munkky on July 20th, 2017 @ 3:36pm CDT
So it looks like Ultra Magnus and Scorponok will be the Titan Masters for the next two box sets, seeing as Magnus does "Ultimate Intelligence Boost" and Scorponok does "Ultimate Fireblast Boost". Still, it would have been nice if they revealed the box sets during the panel.
Re: Possible More Transformers: Titans Return Titan Masters Revealed (1898047)
Posted by ebo716 on July 20th, 2017 @ 3:38pm CDT
the poster also has Ultra Magnus and scorponok on it, who both have the same functions as the boxset diecast titan masters
Re: Possible More Transformers: Titans Return Titan Masters Revealed (1898050)
Posted by Deadput on July 20th, 2017 @ 3:39pm CDT
Some of these could be the "unused" names for the box set titan masters like Nautica, Quickswitch, Tidal Wave etc.
Re: Possible More Transformers: Titans Return Titan Masters Revealed (1898055)
Posted by william-james88 on July 20th, 2017 @ 3:46pm CDT
Munkky wrote:So it looks like Ultra Magnus and Scorponok will be the Titan Masters for the next two box sets, seeing as Magnus does "Ultimate Intelligence Boost" and Scorponok does "Ultimate Fireblast Boost". Still, it would have been nice if they revealed the box sets during the panel.

Yes it would be nice. But now with the clones being released differently, i dont know if the boxsets are still a thing. Godamit Hasbro I want answers!
Re: Possible More Transformers: Titans Return Titan Masters Revealed (1898058)
Posted by grimdragon2001 on July 20th, 2017 @ 3:53pm CDT
Deadput wrote:Some of these could be the "unused" names for the box set titan masters like Nautica, Quickswitch, Tidal Wave etc.


Hate to say it, but this is the most likely answer. Fathom does sound like an ideal name for Tidal Wave's Titanmaster
Re: Possible More Transformers: Titans Return Titan Masters Revealed (1898059)
Posted by ThunderThruster on July 20th, 2017 @ 3:53pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Professor Go? Shuta's dad?


That was my thought too. Indubadbly Metal Hawks TM.

Fathom being the only 'Con is Tidal Waves, plus the nautical themed name.

So that just leaves us to match up

Autobots Fengul, Parsec, Leinad (oh hey DANIEL), Dynamus


with

Magnus Prime, Nautica, Quickswitch and Laser Prime
Re: Possible More Transformers: Titans Return Titan Masters Revealed (1898061)
Posted by RAR on July 20th, 2017 @ 3:55pm CDT
Might be nice if they'd simply tell us the names for the ones that don't have names or better yet give us the image of the cards (as appropriate) as it's sort of important gimmick wise to know who they are and what their powers are supposed to be.
Re: Possible More Transformers: Titans Return Titan Masters Revealed (1898062)
Posted by Omegatron. on July 20th, 2017 @ 4:00pm CDT
Parsec is almost certainly Nautica's titan master and there's one other new name you may not have noticed: Refractor.

I wouldn't use this as evidence of anything upcoming though as it's clearly using outdated information: Terri-Bull has the wrong name (Rot-Gut) and Infinitus has the wrong power.
Re: Possible More Transformers: Titans Return Titan Masters Revealed (1898070)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 20th, 2017 @ 4:13pm CDT
There's a "Ginrai" there too.
Re: Possible More Transformers: Titans Return Titan Masters Revealed (1898078)
Posted by Graviton on July 20th, 2017 @ 4:24pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:There's a "Ginrai" there too.
Hope yet for Magnus Prime to be confirmed as Ginrai, especially with the fact of the Ultra Magnus titan master.
Re: Possible More Transformers: Titans Return Titan Masters Revealed (1898080)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 20th, 2017 @ 4:29pm CDT
Graviton wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:There's a "Ginrai" there too.
Hope yet for Magnus Prime to be confirmed as Ginrai, especially with the fact of the Ultra Magnus titan master.
The Hasbro Titans Return toyline has consistently portrayed the Titan Masters to be separate-identity individuals from those of the bodies they attach to. If Magnus Prime's Titan Master is Ginrai (or at least named "Ginrai"), then Magnus Prime himself is someone else other than Ginrai.
Re: Possible More Transformers: Titans Return Titan Masters Revealed (1898085)
Posted by Graviton on July 20th, 2017 @ 4:34pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Graviton wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:There's a "Ginrai" there too.
Hope yet for Magnus Prime to be confirmed as Ginrai, especially with the fact of the Ultra Magnus titan master.
The Hasbro Titans Return toyline has consistently portrayed the Titan Masters to be separate-identity individuals from those of the bodies they attach to. If Magnus Prime's Titan Master is Ginrai (or at least named "Ginrai"), then Magnus Prime himself is someone else other than Ginrai.
Could be a thing like in the Masterforce cartoon where the transectors took on a life of their own making each thier own character, but I doubt there will ever be anything to clear this up.
Re: Possible More Transformers: Titans Return Titan Masters Revealed (1898089)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 20th, 2017 @ 4:39pm CDT
Graviton wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Graviton wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:There's a "Ginrai" there too.
Hope yet for Magnus Prime to be confirmed as Ginrai, especially with the fact of the Ultra Magnus titan master.
The Hasbro Titans Return toyline has consistently portrayed the Titan Masters to be separate-identity individuals from those of the bodies they attach to. If Magnus Prime's Titan Master is Ginrai (or at least named "Ginrai"), then Magnus Prime himself is someone else other than Ginrai.
Could be a thing like in the Masterforce cartoon where the transectors took on a life of their own making each thier own character, but I doubt there will ever be anything to clear this up.
...I just said, Hasbro does not do it that way. Hasbro emphasizes the partnership aspect of the big guy and the little guy working together, not the "lifeless mech controlled by the head" concept that Takara does.

Besides, Magnus Prime already has a bio of his own. He's a City Commander-type character.
Re: Possible More Transformers: Titans Return Titan Masters Revealed (1898097)
Posted by Graviton on July 20th, 2017 @ 4:48pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Graviton wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Graviton wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:There's a "Ginrai" there too.
Hope yet for Magnus Prime to be confirmed as Ginrai, especially with the fact of the Ultra Magnus titan master.
The Hasbro Titans Return toyline has consistently portrayed the Titan Masters to be separate-identity individuals from those of the bodies they attach to. If Magnus Prime's Titan Master is Ginrai (or at least named "Ginrai"), then Magnus Prime himself is someone else other than Ginrai.
Could be a thing like in the Masterforce cartoon where the transectors took on a life of their own making each thier own character, but I doubt there will ever be anything to clear this up.
...I just said, Hasbro does not do it that way. Hasbro emphasizes the partnership aspect of the big guy and the little guy working together, not the "lifeless mech controlled by the head" concept that Takara does.

Besides, Magnus Prime already has a bio of his own. He's a City Commander-type character.

I suppose, I just don't want him to be the listed as Ultra Magnus on the wiki. I do know that the wiki is not final, but if no info is ever shed then, well what ever it a minor thing anyway, but to me Magnus Prime is Ginrai
Re: Possible More Transformers: Titans Return Titan Masters Revealed (1898098)
Posted by Emerje on July 20th, 2017 @ 4:50pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:I cant **** believe it. Hasbro wont be revealing TR wave 6 at SDCC (doenst seem like it since they skipped over it in the panel). I guess it will be like TR Wave 4 where we had to wait for them to be in stores internationally before they were "revealed" at Toy Fair.

Sucks hard.

You forget, there's still one more big tf con happening in China at the end of the month - if I'm not mistaken - it's where trypticons prototype was first teased and where sixshot and most of the newest tr figures were shown off, so there's still time.


That's Cybertron Con and they aren't doing one this year. (They happen irregularly, in '10, '12, '13, and '16). They'll probably just toss the reveal pics on Facebook and call it a day.

Emerje

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Broadside and Blunderbuss" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Dead End Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #228 - Afterthoughts
Twincast / Podcast #228:
"Afterthoughts"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, August 12th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Estee Lauder THE EDIT Eyeshadow Palette 2 Shade Transformers  NIB 100% Authentic" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Masterpiece TRU Bumblebee Figure w/ 6" Spike Witwicky" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Novastar Nova Star MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Timelines Nova Prime TFCC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Arms Micron M-01 Shining OP Model Kit Clear Dark Blue" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Flip Racers Airport Blastoff Blades" on EBAY
Buy "NEW Universal Studios Exclusive Transformers - Evac Statue 12" Statue" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers scramble city Combined soldier Bule Ticus Combaton D-69 from Japan" on EBAY