Renderform - Universe Darkwind Head Images

Renderform - Universe Darkwind Head Images

Tuesday, December 21st, 2010 12:26am CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Diem   Views: 57,501

Seibertron member Venksta has shared with us some early images of his custom Darkwind head. The head is designed to replace that of Universe Darkwind for greater G1 accuracy.

Venksta also tells us that the head will include a light-up visor and that he is also working on new guns and possibly even a Powermaster figure for Darkwind. Stay with Seibertron to hear more on this project.

More images can be seen in the thread here.

For the latest in Transformers news stick with Seibertron.com!

Credit(s): Venksta

This article was last modified on Tuesday, December 21st, 2010 12:28am CST

Re: Renderform - Universe Darkwind Head Images (1159765)
Posted by Blurrz on December 21st, 2010 @ 12:48am CST
Beautiful! If we get Throttle that's going to be madnesss, I eat Mini-cons and -masters like candy. And double guns would be slick too.
Re: Renderform - Universe Darkwind Head Images (1159772)
Posted by Oilspill on December 21st, 2010 @ 1:02am CST
I've been waiting for someone to do this for a long time and that headscuplt looks great. Any changes to further differentiate this guy from Silverbolt are much appreciated.

If you're thinking of doing a Throttle, that would be so sweet. Bit of engineering required for that though.

I'm already on the waiting list for this - yet I can't wait :)
Re: Renderform - Universe Darkwind Head Images (1159778)
Posted by Editor on December 21st, 2010 @ 1:15am CST
Just let me know when they will be available and where I can pick it up.

Van-city launch party????
Re: Renderform - Universe Darkwind Head Images (1159799)
Posted by Flux Convoy on December 21st, 2010 @ 2:29am CST
I dig it. I was ok with the head we got but this definitely works better since he'll be a nicer fit with his buddy from Botcon. I'd take a Powermaster for Dreadwing too.
:BOT:
Re: Renderform - Universe Darkwind Head Images (1159801)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on December 21st, 2010 @ 2:32am CST
I never realized how detailed this mold was! :shock:. . .now I need to get Skyjack. . .
Re: Renderform - Universe Darkwind Head Images (1159859)
Posted by Stockade on December 21st, 2010 @ 5:34am CST
Re: Renderform - Universe Darkwind Head Images (1159894)
Posted by Rated X on December 21st, 2010 @ 7:43am CST
If you do a 2 pack with the other head and guns for Skyfall I will jump on it.
Re: Renderform - Universe Darkwind Head Images (1159922)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on December 21st, 2010 @ 9:06am CST
Outstanding! Please follow through with your target master plans =P~ You can def go ahead and put me on the waiting list for this guy.

I can't wait to receive my Blaster upgrade.
Re: Renderform - Universe Darkwind Head Images (1159979)
Posted by kirbenvost on December 21st, 2010 @ 11:27am CST
Wow, looks great! :D
Re: Renderform - Universe Darkwind Head Images (1160297)
Posted by Venksta on December 22nd, 2010 @ 2:31am CST
Editor wrote:Just let me know when they will be available and where I can pick it up.

Van-city launch party????

Maybe at the next Gotham Collectible's TF night. If this isn't out by then. :)

Stockade wrote:Man oh man! this has turned out better than i thought!! Venksta your the man!! i have your Skyjack upgrade and got 2 other friends hooked on it and now this is totally awesome!! please shoot me a PM when your pre-ordered is up and ready!!

Thanks man. They head is still really rough. Only less 30 minutes of modeling really. :)

Rated X wrote:If you do a 2 pack with the other head and guns for Skyfall I will jump on it.

2 packs won't be cheaper, since I price my stuff to be cheap as possible on their own, considering I make everything myself. :)
Re: Renderform - Universe Darkwind Head Images (1160347)
Posted by PowerEncarnate on December 22nd, 2010 @ 6:38am CST
if you make a PM partner for him what would be really cool is if the kit also had a pm partner for botcon dreadwind and maybe some connector add-ons to make their combined mode, that would rock hardcore
Re: Renderform - Universe Darkwind Head Images (1160773)
Posted by Editor on December 22nd, 2010 @ 11:03pm CST
Venksta wrote:
Maybe at the next Gotham Collectible's TF night. If this isn't out by then. :)

Sounds good. I found out about the first one a bit late to attend.
Re: Renderform - Universe Darkwind Head Images (1197426)
Posted by redguyver on March 20th, 2011 @ 12:30pm CDT
did this ever come out....i want one anyone have one!they wanna off load
Re: Renderform - Universe Darkwind Head Images (1197433)
Posted by Oilspill on March 20th, 2011 @ 12:36pm CDT
redguyver wrote:did this ever come out....i want one anyone have one!they wanna off load

It's still coming out, I think it is Venksta's next release and pretty sure it will be available in the next week or two.

You can keep an eye on this thread at TFW, or watch the Renderform page.
Re: Renderform - Universe Darkwind Head Images (1197544)
Posted by Venksta on March 20th, 2011 @ 4:49pm CDT
Oilspill wrote:

You can keep an eye on this thread at TFW, or watch the Renderform page.

Yup, it'll be out sometime next month. :)
Re: Renderform - Universe Darkwind Head Images (1197972)
Posted by dinogeist on March 21st, 2011 @ 5:46pm CDT

I have both a paypal & ebay accounts. I can use either to purchase the darkwing kit with the new G-1 styled head+weapons & maybe power master.

please,i'm just wondering what the status is on this darkwing head+weapons kit. have they all been created or is their still more time need to create these darkwing head+weapons kits?
Re: Renderform - Universe Darkwind Head Images (1213935)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on April 25th, 2011 @ 6:56pm CDT
deathy wrote:Hello,I was wondering if the darkwing kit that consist of the new G-1 styled head,weapons & maybe powermaster is done being created & ready to order.

Nothing new has come from the Darkwind kit so I'd advise to keep checking here or renderform.com for updates.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "SIDE BURN PRINT; 2011 Transformers Club Exclusive Art Print by Casey Coller" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers The Last Knight TLK Premier Edition Leader Stormreign (Dragonstorm)" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Leader Class Shockwave MISB" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON RATCHET WALGREEN'S DELUXE MISB VHTF" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Earthrise Autobot Lot Bumblebee Mirage" on EBAY
Buy "transformers tfcc tfss 1.0 Breakdown" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers / SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON sound wave SG24" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Netflix Walmart Quintesson Deseeus Army Drone NEW" on EBAY