Target endcap featuring Transformers Cyberverse Multi-Packs and more

Transformers News: Target endcap featuring Transformers Cyberverse Multi-Packs and more

Sunday, January 5th, 2020 1:34pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 30,382

This weekend, a Target store in Gurnee, IL (home of Chicagoland's Six Flags Great America theme park) debuted a dedicated Transformers end cap, which mostly featured Transformers Cyberverse products. Among these products were BotBots, Cyberverse Power of the Spark 1-Steps, Cyberverse Adventures Deluxes (Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Shockwave and Megatron), Cyberverse Elite Class, Cyberverse Ultra Class, Cyberverse Battle for Cybertron Quintesson Invasion set and Sharkticons Attack set, Cyberverse Ultimate Class, Cyberverse 2-pack with Warrior Class Optimus Prime and Starscream, and War for Cybertron SIEGE Leader Class.

Don't forget to share your sightings of new Transformers products with your fellow Seibertronians on our Sightings forum and in our Sightings section! Keep scrolling below for Target DPCI codes and links to specific sighting pages for these items.

Transformers News: Target Transformers endcap featuring Cyberverse Multi-Packs and more

If you are hunting down and of the new products shown on the end-cap in the images above, we've included the Target specific DPCI codes (shown below) to help you out.

Cyberverse Battle for Cybertron SHARKTICONS ATTACK set
(This 4-pack includes 1-Step Changer Stealth Force Hot Rod with 3 "Tiny Turbo Changer" Sharkticons)
DPCI: 087-16-6759

Cyberverse Battle for Cybertron QUINTESSON INVASION set
(This 3-pack includes a Quintesson Judge with mind-controlled Shockwave and Prowl)
DPCI: 087-16-7357

Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Deluxe Optimus Prime
DPCI: 087-16-8780

Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Deluxe Megatron
DPCI: 087-16-7333

Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Deluxe Bumblebee
DPCI: Unknown (but comes in same assortment as others)

Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Deluxe Shockwave
DPCI: 087-16-9080

And just for fun (because we can), check out this animated GIF of Hasbro's first 5 headed Quintesson Judge. Could this Quintesson lead to more? With rumors of an Alicon and others, perhaps 2020 will become the year of the Quintessons!

This article was last modified on Sunday, January 5th, 2020 1:46pm CST

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Target endcap featuring Transformers Cyberverse Multi-Packs and more (2048581)
Posted by bluecatcinema on January 5th, 2020 @ 2:01pm CST
I was just talking about getting a Quintesson figure in the "War for Cybertron" discussion. This one looks great. Today's actually my birthday, and it looks like I just got an extra gift...
Re: Target endcap featuring Transformers Cyberverse Multi-Packs and more (2048612)
Posted by Aimless Misfire on January 5th, 2020 @ 8:29pm CST
Re: Target endcap featuring Transformers Cyberverse Multi-Packs and more (2048614)
Posted by Seibertron on January 5th, 2020 @ 8:42pm CST
Aimless Misfire wrote:Why are they pushing this crappy dollar store KO quality garbage so hard? They need to drop this horrible baby crap & focus on Generations & Studio Series. Why did they even go in this direction after 35 years of awesome???

Who says that they're not ALSO doing the things that you want? I think we've gotten 120+ products out of Generations and Studio Series combined in the past year and a half or less. That's pretty amazing. That's some pretty amazing amounts of new product geared toward the collector market that has mostly been sold at retail, with the exception of Generations Selects (which has so far been fairly easy to get online with the exception of the Seacons).

Some of us like the light hearted / kids-geared Cyberverse and Rescue Bots products. On a personal level, I love that Cyberverse has already added a really cool twist to the Quintessons by giving them these "mind-control" devices that attach to Transformers. I'm looking forward to seeing how this unfolds in the Cyberverse storyline and how this potentially impacts anything related to Quintessons going forward.
Re: Target endcap featuring Transformers Cyberverse Multi-Packs and more (2048616)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on January 5th, 2020 @ 9:08pm CST

When the hell will Hasbro learn that toys are NOT for children! You think a 6 year old wants to play with cool robots? They don't even understand the deep lore behind the character that toy portrays! Here little Jimmy, go play with something you'll understand.

this-is-a-stick.jpg
Re: Target endcap featuring Transformers Cyberverse Multi-Packs and more (2048621)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 5th, 2020 @ 10:38pm CST
Seibertron wrote:On a personal level, I love that Cyberverse has already added a really cool twist to the Quintessons by giving them these "mind-control" devices that attach to Transformers. I'm looking forward to seeing how this unfolds in the Cyberverse storyline and how this potentially impacts anything related to Quintessons going forward.
Preach it! This Quintesson stuff is exciting to think about for what might happen in Season 3 of the show.

It's especially intriguing since the show already gave us a fun brand new take on the Sharkticons that featured them uniquely as their own autonomous culture without any sign or trace of the Quints, so whatever connection might be made between the two in Season 3 could lead to some more fun with the surfer dude Sharkticons. :D
Re: Target endcap featuring Transformers Cyberverse Multi-Packs and more (2048622)
Posted by STngAR on January 5th, 2020 @ 10:48pm CST

:MAXIMAL:
Re: Target endcap featuring Transformers Cyberverse Multi-Packs and more (2048645)
Posted by Seibertron on January 6th, 2020 @ 8:51am CST
STngAR wrote:Just cant get into the Cyberverse line. I tried but its just not appealing to me. Just patiently waiting for Earthrise and catching up on older figs is fine for me right now. >:oP

:MAXIMAL:

What's really amazing to me is the brand itself at the moment. There really is something for everyone at the moment. A nice preschool line with Rescue Bots. A young kid line with Cyberverse that takes a lot of cues from the overall history of the brand that can be of interest to adult collectors. A Generations line geared toward mainstream and collectors. A movie universe line geared toward mainstream and collectors. An advanced collector oriented Masterpiece line with G1, Diaclone, toy, cartoon, Beast Wars, and Movie products. High end collectible statues, Fun product lines which appeals to a variety of people like BotBots, Tiny Turbo Changers and other products. 1-Steps. 3-Steps. A new upcoming Unicron toy. Titan Class figures! Many variations of the same character (something that was once a no-no by the brand team at the beginning of past decade). Multiple comics! Multiple cartoons! The brand has never been bigger.

It is truly an amazing time to be a Transformers fan.
Re: Target endcap featuring Transformers Cyberverse Multi-Packs and more (2048654)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on January 6th, 2020 @ 9:37am CST
This is my first time seeing that Sharkticon pack. I actually really like the look of those baby Sharkticons!

The Quint judge ... if there wasn't a 3P option I have and if a new one for Earthrise wasn't coming I think I'd be pretty happy a G1-ish Quint was something I could have.
Re: Target endcap featuring Transformers Cyberverse Multi-Packs and more (2048655)
Posted by carytheone on January 6th, 2020 @ 9:41am CST
Seibertron wrote:It is truly an amazing time to be a Transformers fan.
Re: Target endcap featuring Transformers Cyberverse Multi-Packs and more (2048658)
Posted by william-james88 on January 6th, 2020 @ 10:31am CST
Seibertron wrote: A young kid line with Cyberverse that takes a lot of cues from the overall history of the brand that can be of interest to adult collectors.

I totally caught that and I am surprised so few fans don't. This line takes a lot of cues from G1, which was a toyline for kids. It has the same characters as G1, along with the same basic articulation and simple enough transformations. Plus it has gimicks for kids, which the G1 line did do as well in the later years. It very much is an old school kids line and I find that fun in itself.

Also, while I did not intend this at all, my house became like a pop up christmas store for Transformers, since i was selling a small chunk of my collection. Most of the customers were parents looking for simpler toys for 4-6 year olds. I had almost nothing for them, but this Cyberverse line would be perfectly up their alley. All to say there is definitely a market out there and this line answers a big need. It's these toys that can make new young fans that will one day support the brand when they are older.
Re: Target endcap featuring Transformers Cyberverse Multi-Packs and more (2048678)
Posted by Drift082111 on January 6th, 2020 @ 2:59pm CST
william-james88 wrote:

I love that their approach was to sort of introduce kids to all of these great characters from various parts of the franchises' history. I noticed that these Cyberverse figures sold relatively well as a lot of the stock didn't hang around for too long at my local retailers. I'm hoping to acquire as many of the newer deluxes as I can. Hope to see more Beast Wars characters eventually as well.
Re: Target endcap featuring Transformers Cyberverse Multi-Packs and more (2048722)
Posted by Master Farr 1 on January 7th, 2020 @ 8:00am CST
This figure really reminds me of the old tmnt auto mutations toys
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a8/de/4a ... 7a333b.jpg
Re: Target endcap featuring Transformers Cyberverse Multi-Packs and more (2048815)
Posted by Flashwave on January 7th, 2020 @ 9:46pm CST

Are those new faces? I dont remember them from G1
Re: Target endcap featuring Transformers Cyberverse Multi-Packs and more (2048817)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 7th, 2020 @ 10:07pm CST
Flashwave wrote:Are those new faces? I dont remember them from G1
Death is recognizable, but the other four faces appear to be redesigned versions.
Re: Target endcap featuring Transformers Cyberverse Multi-Packs and more (2048822)
Posted by Emerje on January 8th, 2020 @ 12:42am CST
I was hoping to pick up some baby Sharkticons at Target, but they had nothing new for Cyberverse and no end cap display. :( Guess I'll try again in a week. Going to hold off on the Quint set until we see what happens in Earthrise, we should be getting our first look in at least a month at Toy Fair if not sooner.

Emerje
Re: Target endcap featuring Transformers Cyberverse Multi-Packs and more (2048837)
Posted by Awesomepow on January 8th, 2020 @ 1:56pm CST
Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Wave 3 First Images!

Lineup:
Grimlock
Jetfire
Stealth Force Hot Rod

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Re: Target endcap featuring Transformers Cyberverse Multi-Packs and more (2048838)
Posted by Seibertron on January 8th, 2020 @ 2:23pm CST
Does anyone have larger images of Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Wave 3?
Re: Target endcap featuring Transformers Cyberverse Multi-Packs and more (2048842)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 8th, 2020 @ 5:13pm CST
Judging from those teeny tiny pics, "Megatron X" looks to be simply Megatron as a black tank.
Re: Target endcap featuring Transformers Cyberverse Multi-Packs and more (2048852)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 8th, 2020 @ 6:25pm CST
Flashwave wrote:So, I definately want to see what Generations is up to first. For me, the big tirboff is that the only Quint (and the sharkticons to a much lesser extent) I can buy is in a three pack with two figures that left outbthe coolest parts about them. Now, I say that, I don't think they could have sold a Quintesson toy on its own without some sort of gimmick and bonus in the box. But if I can get a Quint on its own, then I will pass.

Are those new faces? I dont remember them from G1

I am in the same boat, I want to see what the Generations Quintesson will look like too, I want to compare the 2 and see what we got
Re: Target endcap featuring Transformers Cyberverse Multi-Packs and more (2048859)
Posted by carytheone on January 8th, 2020 @ 6:54pm CST
I'll just drop this here too!

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #238 - The Podcast That Leapt Through Time
"The Podcast That Leapt Through Time"
Posted: Sunday, January 12th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Takara Generations Titans Return Legends LG Hardhead Skullcruncher" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Returns Legend Class Deception Fangry Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Returns Legend Class Autobot Cosmos Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "transformers war for cybertron siege Phantom Strike Squadron Skywarp Wfc" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titan Return Kup" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise Titan Changers Bumblebee Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends LG40 Astrotrain" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO Transformers Titans Return Autobot Cosmos NRFB Action Figure UFO" on EBAY