Transformers Animated Headed to the Hub

Transformers Animated Headed to the Hub

Tuesday, June 19th, 2012 1:18pm CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 28,140

Great news Transformers Animated fans! NickandMore.com are reporting that Transformers Animated is headed for the Hub. The series is set to make it's debut on July 9th at 5:30 p.m. ET.

Two older G.I. Joe and Transformers series will be making their way to The Hub starting this July.

The 26-episode anime series G.I. Joe: Sigma 6 will join The Hub on Monday, July 9 at 4:30 p.m. ET. The series aired on 4Kids TV (on FOX) in the U.S. from 2005-06.

In the series America’s elite military force enters a new chapter of battling against the ruthless and power hungry terrorist organization COBRA. A new covert team of Joes, SIGMA 6, has been created to hunt down COBRA and stop its insidious plots for world domination.

Also joining The Hub on Monday, July 9 is Transformers: Animated airing at 5:30 p.m. ET. This animated series aired on Cartoon Network from 2007-09 and had 42 episodes.
When the battle to protect the powerful Allspark from the Decepticons strands Optimus Prime and his team of Autobots on Earth, they become superheroes to the humans they’ve vowed to defend from anyone – or anything – that threatens their way of life.

Stay tuned for more information on both series, including other air times for each.

Credit(s): Sabrblade, Nickandmore.com

This article was last modified on Tuesday, June 19th, 2012 1:22pm CDT

Re: Transformers Animated Headed to the Hub (1391635)
Posted by Deadput on June 19th, 2012 @ 1:22pm CDT
nig dam :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: Transformers Animated Headed to the Hub (1391637)
Posted by Flux Convoy on June 19th, 2012 @ 1:25pm CDT
I would prefer to be able to buy season 3 on DVD but this is cool too. I'll be happy to finally view the last season. Pretty cool!
:BOT:
Re: Transformers Animated Headed to the Hub (1391638)
Posted by rpetras on June 19th, 2012 @ 1:27pm CDT
Awesome!

It will be great to watch season 3 again!

(but I still want a box set of the series :) )
Re: Transformers Animated Headed to the Hub (1391642)
Posted by Gundamu on June 19th, 2012 @ 1:39pm CDT
Oh this is very good news!
Re: Transformers Animated Headed to the Hub (1391644)
Posted by gothsaurus on June 19th, 2012 @ 1:43pm CDT
Echoing the DVD requests. Where is a box set? I never even saw season two anywhere. It was a great, successful show. I can't imagine them bailing halfway through releasing it. Seriously. WTF. #-o
Re: Transformers Animated Headed to the Hub (1391656)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on June 19th, 2012 @ 2:00pm CDT
:DANCE:
Re: Transformers Animated Headed to the Hub (1391658)
Posted by Heavy B on June 19th, 2012 @ 2:02pm CDT
Re: Transformers Animated Headed to the Hub (1391661)
Posted by King Slick on June 19th, 2012 @ 2:06pm CDT
Cool...more Transformers to watch. More Joes too. Yet no sign of the DIC Joes....ah well. Oh, and as to the one who commented about Beast Wars....already up on Netflix, or as I tend to call it...."Tha Flix"
Re: Transformers Animated Headed to the Hub (1391665)
Posted by PrymeStriker on June 19th, 2012 @ 2:08pm CDT
I stopped watching TFA after Season 2 because I felt it was getting boring, so I guess I'll watch TFA Season 3 on the Hub now since I've missed it.
Re: Transformers Animated Headed to the Hub (1391667)
Posted by Slashercon on June 19th, 2012 @ 2:12pm CDT
Re: Transformers Animated Headed to the Hub (1391668)
Posted by Slashercon on June 19th, 2012 @ 2:14pm CDT
Dr. Heavy B wrote:Hey, wheres beast wars? Nothing against animated, but beast wars was WAAAAAY better.

As a fan of both shows, they are even for me. BUT, I say bring beast Wars on too, :D :D :D
Re: Transformers Animated Headed to the Hub (1391671)
Posted by gothsaurus on June 19th, 2012 @ 2:26pm CDT
Bring on the Beast Wars Neo!!!

LOLs.
Re: Transformers Animated Headed to the Hub (1391673)
Posted by Lord Onixprime on June 19th, 2012 @ 2:32pm CDT
Re: Transformers Animated Headed to the Hub (1391679)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 19th, 2012 @ 2:52pm CDT
YES!!! Now I get to watch the greatest TV show of all time again!!!
Re: Transformers Animated Headed to the Hub (1391692)
Posted by Duke of Luns on June 19th, 2012 @ 3:21pm CDT
Lord Onixprime wrote:This is great! Maybe this will lead to a full release by Shout! at some point in the future as well. I'd love to own this series. Top 3 out of all Transformers series.

That's what I'm thinking too. From my understanding some kind of rights deal with Cartoon Network kept them from releasing it, but if they're going to air it on their own station that might mean they reached some sort of compromise.
Re: Transformers Animated Headed to the Hub (1391699)
Posted by Spazonator17 on June 19th, 2012 @ 3:45pm CDT
Re: Transformers Animated Headed to the Hub (1391712)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 19th, 2012 @ 4:14pm CDT
They may have skipped it (and Beast Machines) due to it being so drastically different from what Hasbro is marketing as "Transformers" these days. Though, they did put all of Beast Wars on Netflix. ;)

Slashercon wrote: =P~ =P~ :DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE: I am so happy right now!!!! Now if you just add Beast Wars to the Hub, and we got our BIG FOUR RIGHT THERE!! (G1, Beast Wars, TFA, and TFP FTW!!!) :D :D :D :D :D :DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE: :BOWDOWN:
Not sure I'd put G1 up with the like of those (Prime's posible, though). G1 felt a bit a little more average, so it'd fit better near the middle of the scale between Beast Wars at the top and Energon at the bottom. :-B

It's ranked at #2 for me.

Spazonator17 wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sad:
Re: Transformers Animated Headed to the Hub (1391732)
Posted by griftimus prime on June 19th, 2012 @ 4:54pm CDT
yep. still no reason to watch the hub
Re: Transformers Animated Headed to the Hub (1391733)
Posted by jgilkinson on June 19th, 2012 @ 4:56pm CDT
Since I just got the Hub and I still havent seen season 3 Im very excited about this :DANCE:
Re: Transformers Animated Headed to the Hub (1391741)
Posted by Lord Onixprime on June 19th, 2012 @ 5:16pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
It's ranked at #2 for me.

Can't decide if it or Prime ranks #2 on my list, so I just put it in the top 3 :P

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots DANI BURNS & (2) BLADES FLIGHT BOTS Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cliffjumper 2019 Figure Deluxe Class Earthrise War Cybertron Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Guard 10-Inch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robot Academy Medix the Doc-Bot Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "VINTAGE 1984 TRANSFORMERS G1, Devastator , SCAVENGER + SCRAPPER, Takara, Japan" on EBAY
Buy "WFC-S37 BRUNT Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Deluxe Hasbro 2019 MIB Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro TRANSFORMERS - Playskool Heroes RESCUE BOTS - Rescan EVIL MORBOT - 2017 B" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers - TRU Exclusive Masterpiece - MP-01 Acid Storm (MISB)" on EBAY