Transformers Legends LG-EX God Ginrai set delayed by 1 week

Transformers News: Transformers Legends LG-EX God Ginrai set delayed by 1 week

Sunday, November 19th, 2017 1:02PM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 12,575

Twitter user Shin @ transformer Four Mania (@singgg4) posted a quick tweet regarding the upcoming Transformers Legends LG-EX God Ginrai set. In his tweet, Shin wrote that he received a notification that the set would be delayed by one week. According to the information he posted, it looks like the set will come out on December 2nd, 2017 instead of its previous release date. The Transformers Legends LG-EX God Ginrai set includes Super Ginrai, God Bomber and additional Headmasters for Minerva and Cab. Super Ginrai and God Bomber merge together to form God Ginrai.

Transformers News: Transformers Legends LG-EX God Ginrai set delayed by 1 week

This set is still available for pre-order from several of Seibertron.com's advertisers including TheChosenPrime, TFsource and BigBadToyStore. If you're in Japan, you can order this set from Takara Tomy Mall for ¥17,280 (~$155 USD). Pictures from previous news stories can be viewed below.

Are you excited about LG-EX God Ginrai? Share your thoughts about this set on our forum!

Transformers News: Transformers Legends LG-EX God Ginrai set delayed by 1 week

Transformers News: Transformers Legends LG-EX God Ginrai set delayed by 1 week

Transformers News: Transformers Legends LG-EX God Ginrai set delayed by 1 week

Transformers News: Transformers Legends LG-EX God Ginrai set delayed by 1 week

Transformers News: Transformers Legends LG-EX God Ginrai set delayed by 1 week

Transformers News: Transformers Legends LG-EX God Ginrai set delayed by 1 week

Transformers News: Transformers Legends LG-EX God Ginrai set delayed by 1 week

Transformers News: Transformers Legends LG-EX God Ginrai set delayed by 1 week
Credit(s): @singgg4

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Legends LG-EX God Ginrai set delayed by 1 week (1922647)
Posted by Emerje on November 19th, 2017 @ 1:14pm CST

Emerje
Re: Transformers Legends LG-EX God Ginrai set delayed by 1 week (1922649)
Posted by Ironhidensh on November 19th, 2017 @ 1:21pm CST
Emerje wrote:Only slightly annoying. We've waited this long, another week isn't going to kill any of us.

Emerje

Oh yeah?

*dies*
Re: Transformers Legends LG-EX God Ginrai set delayed by 1 week (1922663)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on November 19th, 2017 @ 2:38pm CST
Ironhidensh wrote:

Emerje

Oh yeah?

*dies*

There's always one in every crowd :roll:

But delayed by a week isn't really that bad, usually it's 3 weeks to a month AFAIK.
Re: Transformers Legends LG-EX God Ginrai set delayed by 1 week (1922674)
Posted by Insurgent on November 19th, 2017 @ 5:05pm CST
Re: Transformers Legends LG-EX God Ginrai set delayed by 1 week (1922691)
Posted by nycPrime on November 19th, 2017 @ 7:07pm CST
Re: Transformers Legends LG-EX God Ginrai set delayed by 1 week (1922699)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 19th, 2017 @ 7:30pm CST
That's one more week for me to save my money. I want it, but I'm in no desperate hurry for it.
Re: Transformers Legends LG-EX God Ginrai set delayed by 1 week (1922718)
Posted by Emerje on November 19th, 2017 @ 8:58pm CST
nycPrime wrote:I'm leaning toward picking up LG-52 Misfire. I've used Anime Export exclusively, but that's no longer an option. What's the next best option with the other import sites? Especially considering quality of service since I assume price is more or less the same.

Here's the three I deal with most:

AmiAmi - 3,040JPY
HLJ - 3,200JPY (pre-sold out)
Hobby Search - 3,400JPY

All have great customer service and similar shipping costs.

Emerje
Re: Transformers Legends LG-EX God Ginrai set delayed by 1 week (1922726)
Posted by nycPrime on November 19th, 2017 @ 9:48pm CST
Emerje wrote:

Here's the three I deal with most:

AmiAmi - 3,040JPY
HLJ - 3,200JPY (pre-sold out)
Hobby Search - 3,400JPY

All have great customer service and similar shipping costs.

Emerje

Thanks Emerje. I was thinking about AmiAmi. May pick up a Sharkticon while I'm at it.
Re: Transformers Legends LG-EX God Ginrai set delayed by 1 week (1922950)
Posted by Big Grim on November 21st, 2017 @ 9:24am CST
Man, those technical drawings are gorgeous!
Re: Transformers Legends LG-EX God Ginrai set delayed by 1 week (1922962)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on November 21st, 2017 @ 9:49am CST
Insurgent wrote:I can wait. I'm excited. I've handled a friend's God Bomber, it looks sweet and that extra chrome is going to make a great centre piece for my accidental Masterforce shelf. And Cab's transector is made and waiting for him. Love these little headmasters.

Who are you using for Cab's Transector? I've got my Minerva Ready, but I can't think of anyone that would have worked for Cab.

BTW, is the head master for God Bomber supposed to be Shuota or did they make up a new one for him?
Re: Transformers Legends LG-EX God Ginrai set delayed by 1 week (1922968)
Posted by Insurgent on November 21st, 2017 @ 9:59am CST
Rodimus Knight wrote:

I've customised a CW Hotspot. There's a part on shapeways that makes the figure Titan Master compatible. If you want less work, you can wait till POTP wave three and get Inferno, he's basically a red Hot Spot from what we've seen in leaks. But I got a second HS very cheap in a deal.

Shuta came with legends Wheelie. Also a part on shapeways to convert the generations Shuta figure/Nightbeat figure into titan master compatible. The only Headmaster Jr Takara haven't released yet is Wilder.
Re: Transformers Legends LG-EX God Ginrai set delayed by 1 week (1923012)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on November 21st, 2017 @ 12:11pm CST
Insurgent wrote:
Rodimus Knight wrote:

The neck attachment is that the one you glue on? So you would need to cut off the neck ball joint and glue it in place right?
Re: Transformers Legends LG-EX God Ginrai set delayed by 1 week (1923030)
Posted by Insurgent on November 21st, 2017 @ 4:12pm CST
Oh no. It's this one.

https://www.shapeways.com/product/3A37C ... arketplace

No cutting at all, just unscrew everything in the torso to seperate it out into many pieces, slide the whole head and neck out, slide the new part in and screw it all back together. No glue, no cutting, and completely reversible.

To keep this on topic, then you can just pop Cab's titan master straight into the socket and boom. You have yourself a Cab in full robot mode.
Re: Transformers Legends LG-EX God Ginrai set delayed by 1 week (1923035)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on November 21st, 2017 @ 4:23pm CST
Insurgent wrote:Oh no. It's this one.

https://www.shapeways.com/product/3A37C ... arketplace

Cool, thanks. I actually just ordered the Wheelie so I can get Shuta as well. I think I'll wait for the inferno to do this, but I'll have to order the part.

Now I feel like I need to find a way to turn the other Combine parts into Titan Masters to make a God Force Combiner. :D
Re: Transformers Legends LG-EX God Ginrai set delayed by 1 week (1923156)
Posted by Albatross250 on November 22nd, 2017 @ 9:10am CST
Official Boxart for LG-Sixshot
And still it uses the G1 Resemblance box art

VERY CLEVER, Takara :APPLAUSE:
Re: Transformers Legends LG-EX God Ginrai set delayed by 1 week (1923158)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on November 22nd, 2017 @ 9:22am CST
Wow, so the original box art had the submarine upside-down...
:-D
Re: Transformers Legends LG-EX God Ginrai set delayed by 1 week (1923160)
Posted by Big Grim on November 22nd, 2017 @ 9:28am CST
That looks amazing! Gotta admit, the boxing for G1 was the first thing that drew my eye as a kid. Then it was the detailed toy inside.

It's the reason I bought the Legacy book. So many awesome memories brought up from that book!
Re: Transformers Legends LG-EX God Ginrai set delayed by 1 week (1923184)
Posted by triKlops on November 22nd, 2017 @ 10:21am CST
TF-fan kev777 wrote:Wow, so the original box art had the submarine upside-down...
:-D

;)^ ;)^ ;)^
Re: Transformers Legends LG-EX God Ginrai set delayed by 1 week (1923258)
Posted by Va'al on November 22nd, 2017 @ 8:00pm CST
Courtesy of HoobySearch and the Japanese online retailer 1999.co.jp, we have some clear and shiny stock images for the Takara Tomy Transformers Legends line, bringing some of the later hitters of the Hasbro Titans Return figures - as well as some of the bigger ones - to Japanese audiences and their market: LG-50 Sixshot, LG-51 Doublecross, LG-52 Misfire, & LG-53 Broadside!

Sixshot is the notable exception to the packaging pattern we've seen so far, sporting a bit retro-styled box with all modes shown on the artwork, including the clearly-a-submarine-and-not-an-upside-down-gun. The other three, each with Targetmaster partners (in the case of Misfire and Doublecross) or a 'drone' for the Titan/Head Master (in the case of Broadside, who carries Repugnus with him), come in the regular clear window boxes seen so far in the line. Check out all the images below, and let us know what you think of the new decos in the discussion!

Re: Transformers Legends LG-EX God Ginrai set delayed by 1 week (1923268)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 22nd, 2017 @ 10:30pm CST
Word has it that Broadside's Partner Drone is named "Repug Armor" ("Repug" is Repugnus's Japanese name), and that Doublecross bucks tradition by having his Headmaster actually being White Leo instead of just Doublecross himself, meaning that White Leo is a separate individual and partner to the still-living Doublecross a la the Western-style Headmasters instead of the Japanese-style Headmasters.

The reason Sixshot gets special packaging that homages his G1 packaging is because of his being the milestone LG50.
Transformers products from AMAZON