Transformers Prime Season Two Teaser Clip

Transformers Prime Season Two Teaser Clip

Sunday, October 16th, 2011 4:43pm CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Event News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 35,897

Still reeling from yesterday's Transformers Prime season finale? How about a quick season two teaser clip? Tformers has posted a teaser clip that was shown at NYCC. Be warned, if you have "One Shall Rise" part three sitting in your DVR, and have yet to watch it this will be both confusing and spoiler-ish.

Credit(s): Tformers

Re: Transformers Prime Season Two Teaser Clip (1301226)
Posted by Mindmaster on October 16th, 2011 @ 4:48pm CDT
Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooly crap! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two Teaser Clip (1301233)
Posted by Overloaded on October 16th, 2011 @ 4:58pm CDT
How the in he'll will he return to normal
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two Teaser Clip (1301246)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on October 16th, 2011 @ 5:16pm CDT
So when do we get the Decepticon Orion Pax figure? Need it now!
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two Teaser Clip (1301260)
Posted by SirSoundwaveIV on October 16th, 2011 @ 5:44pm CDT
There is only one video that can possibly convey my excitement for season two now

SIX WEEKS FEELS SO FAR AWAY AAAAAAAAH
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two Teaser Clip (1301264)
Posted by scypris115 on October 16th, 2011 @ 5:47pm CDT
hmm you know one thing i noticed when megatron told Orion pax that the autobots were the enemies and told him to leave and hell take care of the enemy? then Orion Pax looked back at bumblebee like as if he knew him somehow...
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two Teaser Clip (1301279)
Posted by Bouncy X on October 16th, 2011 @ 6:07pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two Teaser Clip (1301346)
Posted by zipper on October 16th, 2011 @ 7:44pm CDT
Bouncy X wrote:so when does season two start anyway? do we have to wait months or is it really coming in november like i heard over the summer?

Season 2 is scheduled to start November 28.
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two Teaser Clip (1301421)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 16th, 2011 @ 10:50pm CDT
Orion ain't stupid, so he better pick up on the true nature of the Cons soon enough.
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two Teaser Clip (1301634)
Posted by tattood-transformer on October 17th, 2011 @ 12:01pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two Teaser Clip (1301775)
Posted by LadyBug on October 17th, 2011 @ 4:40pm CDT
tattood-transformer wrote:I have to say this series has great writing, and the action scenes are pretty awesome. I watch this every week with my son and we didn't want the show to end this Saturday. Hopefully the end of November we will get a new season.

It's been confirmed that season 2 will air on November 28th.
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two Teaser Clip (1301800)
Posted by stk on October 17th, 2011 @ 5:36pm CDT
LOST Cybertronian wrote:So when do we get the Decepticon Orion Pax figure? Need it now!

Yeah, that's the first thing I thought, too. That's probably my most-anticipated Transformers Prime toy to date.
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two Teaser Clip (1301823)
Posted by Avensis-Mahiya on October 17th, 2011 @ 6:44pm CDT
My first reaction when I saw this was "OH SON OF A BI-!"
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two Teaser Clip (1303528)
Posted by RatchetXHide on October 21st, 2011 @ 11:31am CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two Teaser Clip (1303531)
Posted by RatchetXHide on October 21st, 2011 @ 11:51am CDT
Avensis-Mahiya wrote:My first reaction when I saw this was "OH SON OF A BI-!"

I agree with you on that reaction and then I cried.
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two Teaser Clip (1303532)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 21st, 2011 @ 11:53am CDT
RatchetXHide wrote:My only question is, with Optimus now Orion and with the Decepticons, who is in charge back at the Autobot base? (I want to watch the teaser clip, but have no sound on my computer.)
Since Optimus personally gave him the Key to Vector Sigma, I'd say Jack might take command. After all, it wouldn't be the first time that a human was Commander of the Autobots, and it would be an interesting take on Jack's character, giving him more responsibility and allowing him to grow and mature even further.
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two Teaser Clip (1303536)
Posted by RatchetXHide on October 21st, 2011 @ 12:03pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:

Yeah, I see your point there. That would be interesting to see. :BOT:
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two Teaser Clip (1303609)
Posted by LadyBug on October 21st, 2011 @ 2:26pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:

And this may introduce Headmasters into the plotline as well. I do also think that Grimlock may take temporarily command of the 'bots while Optimus is out once they arrive. So they could either way with it, or not at all. We will just have to wait and see.
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two Teaser Clip (1303612)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 21st, 2011 @ 2:30pm CDT
LadyBug wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Why not something other than Headmasters? Godmasters would be much cooler.
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two Teaser Clip (1303769)
Posted by RatchetXHide on October 21st, 2011 @ 8:47pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
LadyBug wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Why not something other than Headmasters? Godmasters would be much cooler.

Headmasters? Godmasters? Please explain.
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two Teaser Clip (1303777)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 21st, 2011 @ 9:04pm CDT
RatchetXHide wrote:Headmasters? Godmasters? Please explain.
I'll explain Headmasters first since they're easier to understand. A Headmaster is a Transformer whose Robot Mode head detaches from its body and transforms into its own smaller Robot Mode. The larger body can transform into its alternate mode without the head.

The innovation of Headmaster technology led to the creation of other "-master" Transformers. The first ones to follow the Headmasters were the Targetmasters. A Targetmaster is a Transformer whose handgun weapon turns into a smaller robot partner.

After these two came the Powermasters, whose smaller robot companions turn into the larger Transformers' engines.

These three groups are usually seen as the "Big 3" of the "Master" technology, with many others usually being derivations of them. The aforementioned Godmasters are the Japanese equivalents of the Powermasters, though their nature is a bit more mystical than technological.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers IF EX-26R Racing Bros. Retrograde (Runabout)(Runamuck)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers HUB Dark Of The Moon Cyberverse: MEGATRON (Unopened) Series 1 003" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS BUMBLEBEE CYBERVERSE ADVENTURES DELUXE SOUNDWAVE w/ LASERBEAK MIB" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Kingdom War For Cybertron Trilogy LEADER CLASS OPTIMUS PRIME NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers IRONWORKS Earthrise War for Cybertron Trilogy Hasbro brand new" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robot Academy Medix the Doc-Bot Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Quintesson Judge Allicon Sharkticon Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Decepticon Blackout with upgrade DNA" on EBAY