Transformers spoof on Simpsons next Sunday

Transformers spoof on Simpsons next Sunday

Sunday, October 26th, 2008 2:40pm CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: Bed Bugs   Views: 16,359

Commercials plugging this year's Simpson's Tree House of Horror have been showing up on Fox showing clips from the episode. Of interest, one of the stories is a spoof of Transformers. The episode debuts on Fox on Sunday, November 2 in the US at 8 pm Eastern, 7 Central. The episode should also be available online after it debuts on television. Check Fox.com after November 2 if you miss it to view it online. Make sure to let us know what you think of it after it shows!

Credit(s): Fox

Re: Transformers spoof on Simpsons next Sunday (822455)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 26th, 2008 @ 2:44pm CDT
A spoof of the film, or of Tranformers in general?
Re: Transformers spoof on Simpsons next Sunday (822459)
Posted by Keeperofthespark on October 26th, 2008 @ 3:08pm CDT
It's of the film, this news was posted a while back.

SPOILERS-
The spoof will be about Bart getting a toy for christmas, what he doesn't know is that it's a transformer.
Re: Transformers spoof on Simpsons next Sunday (822473)
Posted by Raphael Prime on October 26th, 2008 @ 3:30pm CDT
I think it's a mix of a spoof of the movie and the franchise in general. Because from what i saw in the commercial during the Panthers game, Optimus looked pretty G1-ish.
Re: Transformers spoof on Simpsons next Sunday (822490)
Posted by Ratman_tf on October 26th, 2008 @ 3:45pm CDT
Ugh. Is this going to be more "Trans-Clown-O-Morphs"?

Like Simpsons have any moral high ground to be preachy.
Re: Transformers spoof on Simpsons next Sunday (822531)
Posted by Bumblebeast on October 26th, 2008 @ 4:41pm CDT
Re: Transformers spoof on Simpsons next Sunday (822539)
Posted by Heavy B on October 26th, 2008 @ 4:59pm CDT
bitchtastic
Re: Transformers spoof on Simpsons next Sunday (822606)
Posted by Sledge on October 26th, 2008 @ 6:27pm CDT
Bumblebeast wrote:It's the Simpsons. Being in the Simpsons is good, like being at Late Night with Conan O'Brien. It means that you are something at the media.

It used to be good. Now it's just disappointing, and leaves you thinking "Oh. I guess that's alright. I was just kind of hoping we'd get on Family Guy."
Re: Transformers spoof on Simpsons next Sunday (822675)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on October 26th, 2008 @ 8:06pm CDT
It looks like more of a spoof of G1
Re: Transformers spoof on Simpsons next Sunday (822796)
Posted by Zek Patterson on October 26th, 2008 @ 10:35pm CDT
Optimus was already on Family Guy, he's jewish. Soundwave was on once. He works in the brewery and met his wife in a christian chatroom.
Re: Transformers spoof on Simpsons next Sunday (825746)
Posted by Badass Grimlock on October 31st, 2008 @ 10:17am CDT
Yep. It's recording on my TV.

SPOILER ALERT!

Nacho TF at the Quik-E-Mart crying nacho cheese tears.

TFs playing foozball(Or whatever the hell it's called) with the Simpsons as the people.

Homer's car is Optimus Prime!...

and Homer comes out of Prime's butthole.
Re: Transformers spoof on Simpsons next Sunday (827111)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on November 2nd, 2008 @ 7:34pm CST
I love that Prime bot taking on tghe Megatron bot
Re: Transformers spoof on Simpsons next Sunday (827134)
Posted by Keeperofthespark on November 2nd, 2008 @ 8:17pm CST
It was funny, but dissapointing, guess my expectatiosn were too high here.
Re: Transformers spoof on Simpsons next Sunday (827140)
Posted by First-Aid on November 2nd, 2008 @ 8:50pm CST
I agree...was a little disappointing. I liked the obvious G1 homages but overall very meh. Just reminded me of why I really don't like the Simpsons and really never have.
Re: Transformers spoof on Simpsons next Sunday (827187)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on November 2nd, 2008 @ 10:40pm CST
The funniest part was the obvious homage between the fight scene between Homer and Flanders' car, which happen to look like G1 Prime and Megs.

But other than that...yeah. Epic fail, really.
Re: Transformers spoof on Simpsons next Sunday (827223)
Posted by Dreadwinglord on November 3rd, 2008 @ 1:08am CST
I thought it was pretty cool.
Re: Transformers spoof on Simpsons next Sunday (827227)
Posted by Galvatron628 on November 3rd, 2008 @ 1:31am CST
Colts and Patriots game was on so obviously I was watching that. But I DVR'd Simpsons, Family Guy, and American Dad.

I always loved the Treehouse of Horrors episodes of the simpsons. But last years sucked and so did this years. That Episode was a true waste of my time. Me and my wife erased it immediatly after watching it.

Honestly in the past 10 years the only good thing the Simpsons has produced is the movie. Why this show is still on the air I have no idea. Its way past its prime, and I think its rediculous that after 20 years the characters still haven't aged one bit! I mean if their was no continuity to the show it would be fine, but theres the sideshow bob storyline, and Mod Flanders dieing, etc.

Also the voice actors are getting like $400,000 an episode which is just absurd! I can't believe Futurama, Groenings BETTER show got canceled but the Simpsons lives on way past its prime! Seriously pull the plug already! Family Guy and American Dad > The Simpsons!
Re: Transformers spoof on Simpsons next Sunday (827230)
Posted by Nickolai on November 3rd, 2008 @ 1:45am CST

Crappy quality, but what can ya do? The only one I could find in my lazy state.
Re: Transformers spoof on Simpsons next Sunday (827365)
Posted by dragons on November 3rd, 2008 @ 10:03am CST
that election clip was on youtube month before this was aird on tv strange ha foosball, made the naco machine cry haha master piece prime with attitude.
Re: Transformers spoof on Simpsons next Sunday (827391)
Posted by Venomous Prime on November 3rd, 2008 @ 11:03am CST
The election sketch was the only decent part of the show. I don't even know why I bothered watching it.

Family Guy and King of The Hill were awesome though
Re: Transformers spoof on Simpsons next Sunday (827393)
Posted by Uber Galvatron on November 3rd, 2008 @ 11:05am CST

Heres one in better quality.

It pretty much was FAIL!
I'm sure if the a Transformers spoof was done in a Futurama episode it may of been more funnier.

This is the 3rd spoof that i can recall that the Simpsons have done on the Transformers.
1-Transformer intro joke(Pretty Bad)
2-Trans-Clown-A-Morphs(Sucked Ass)
3-Transformera Halloween spoof(Even worse)

As you can see they get worse as they go along,

Another show, Family Guy has also released some Transformers Jokes
1-Optimus Prime being Jewish.
2-Soundwave working in a Brewery.
These are not hilarious but not bad either.

I'm sure this other video on Youtube can some up on how annoying The Simpsons is getting.

So before I go as insane as Animated Blitzwing, I'm just going to leave off with this message;
The Simpsons are DEAD! They were funny the first 100 times but now they are getting old. Pull the plug on them and please, for the sake of Primus. BRING BACK FUTURAMA, it was funnier, could pull of twice as many jokes with it's Future intake, and didnt get repetitive (mainly because it only had 72 episodes and 4 movies and The Simpsons have had 424 including this).

As you can see, I've been on Wikipedia.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "New Authentic Transformers Combiner Wars Defensor Lot of 7. Protectobots MISB." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars: Scattershot" on EBAY
Buy "Brand New Transformers Bot Shots Battle Game Series 1 Mirage L@@K!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hasbro Combiner Wars Legends Rodimus loose" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the primes POTP Leader Rodimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Headmaster Rodimus Prime diecast head" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Hasbro RID Deluxe Cliffjumper" on EBAY
Buy "*READ** Transformers Netflix Edition WFC Earthrise Optimus & Siege Nemesis Prime" on EBAY