Transformers Studio Series Wave 1 Deluxe Bumblebee Revealed

Transformers News: Transformers Studio Series Wave 1 Deluxe Bumblebee Revealed

Sunday, February 11th, 2018 8:54AM CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 19,416

In the back of the box we see the afore mentioned Crowbar along with Ratchet and Stinger. We also see how Bumblebee will look like posed in front of his included backdrop, which seems to feature a police chase. Hopefully, all these toys mentioned will be shown at the upcoming 2018 Toyfair.

Check the images below and let us know if you will be picking it up!

Transformers News: Transformers Studio Series Wave 1 Deluxe Bumblebee Revealed

Transformers News: Transformers Studio Series Wave 1 Deluxe Bumblebee Revealed

TLK Bumblebee

Transformers News: Transformers Studio Series Wave 1 Deluxe Bumblebee Revealed
Credit(s): TFCN

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Studio Series Wave 1 Deluxe Bumblebee Revealed (1937632)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on February 11th, 2018 @ 8:56am CST
Re: Transformers Studio Series Wave 1 Deluxe Bumblebee Revealed (1937633)
Posted by Lunatic Prime on February 11th, 2018 @ 9:04am CST
Carnivius_Prime wrote:Feet have the yellow on them (i painted my TLK figure to have those, I also filled in the hollow inside bits with apoxie and painted over) and the wheels look painted in the pics on the back of the box though can't see on the toy itself from that angle.

The pics on the back are CG, I guess, like on all :HASBRO: packagings nowadays.
Re: Transformers Studio Series Wave 1 Deluxe Bumblebee Revealed (1937634)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on February 11th, 2018 @ 9:05am CST
Lunatic Prime wrote:
The pics on the back are CG, I guess, like on all :HASBRO: packagings nowadays.

Yes but they show the feet to have the yellow on which the figure can be seen to have (which TLK figure did not) so it's not impossible that the wheels have the painted look the packaging shows.
Re: Transformers Studio Series Wave 1 Deluxe Bumblebee Revealed (1937636)
Posted by Octobotimus on February 11th, 2018 @ 9:33am CST
Re: Transformers Studio Series Wave 1 Deluxe Bumblebee Revealed (1937638)
Posted by MagicDeath on February 11th, 2018 @ 9:46am CST
Octobotimus wrote:the bee movie

NO! :lol:
I’m colorblind so I can’t answer your question.
Re: Transformers Studio Series Wave 1 Deluxe Bumblebee Revealed (1937646)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on February 11th, 2018 @ 10:02am CST
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:Although it's probably the new VW mode Bumblebee (which I'm perfectly fine with), I'd really like to see a redo of the '76 Camaro Bee from the first movie, It's the only movie Bumblebee that I don't have a figure of.

YES!!!! That looks amazing, the paint apps look improved and they got the plasma cannon arm right!

EDIT: We can also see on the back of the box that deluxe Ratchet will come with his buzzsaw!
Re: Transformers Studio Series Wave 1 Deluxe Bumblebee Revealed (1937658)
Posted by DeathReviews on February 11th, 2018 @ 10:30am CST
Yeesh, I don't need any more brazza-frakkin Bayverse Bumblebee figures.....
Re: Transformers Studio Series Wave 1 Deluxe Bumblebee Revealed (1937661)
Posted by DMSL on February 11th, 2018 @ 10:34am CST
I have to admit when i am wrong and dangit i was. I was expecting these to be slight retools or repaints and nothing good, but this is a new figure and it looks AWESOME!
Re: Transformers Studio Series Wave 1 Deluxe Bumblebee Revealed (1937664)
Posted by Octobotimus on February 11th, 2018 @ 10:35am CST
Judging from leaks, this is one of the strykers, and on the back of the box the red guy is stinger. So this will be wave 1 with bee, stinger, crowbar, and ratchet.
Re: Transformers Studio Series Wave 1 Deluxe Bumblebee Revealed (1937665)
Posted by Quantum Surge on February 11th, 2018 @ 10:35am CST
DeathReviews wrote:Yeesh, I don't need any more brazza-frakkin Bayverse Bumblebee figures.....

One wonders why you stumble around here...
Re: Transformers Studio Series Wave 1 Deluxe Bumblebee Revealed (1937667)
Posted by william-james88 on February 11th, 2018 @ 10:46am CST
Octobotimus wrote:now that's a bee i'll pick up ! on another note, who is that red character at the bottom left on the back of the box? the red muscle car from the bee movie perhaps?

It's Stinger from AOE
Re: Transformers Studio Series Wave 1 Deluxe Bumblebee Revealed (1937683)
Posted by LevelRage on February 11th, 2018 @ 11:38am CST
Now this will be a figure I'll be picking up. Habe the original from the first movie (albeit in poor condition) and have always liked that look the best out of all his modes.
Re: Transformers Studio Series Wave 1 Deluxe Bumblebee Revealed (1937699)
Posted by Agent 53 on February 11th, 2018 @ 12:07pm CST
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have the 2007 toyline's classic Bee but the automorph gimmick meant it never stayed tabbed
Re: Transformers Studio Series Wave 1 Deluxe Bumblebee Revealed (1937703)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on February 11th, 2018 @ 12:15pm CST
That Bee look SOLID! :APPLAUSE:

Oh, I really, really want this.
Re: Transformers Studio Series Wave 1 Deluxe Bumblebee Revealed (1937715)
Posted by Ig89ninja on February 11th, 2018 @ 12:36pm CST
and here i was looking for TLK Bee to replace my broken one

...I may have to do with prosthetic bee until this comes out because this one looks AWESOME! =P~
Re: Transformers Studio Series Wave 1 Deluxe Bumblebee Revealed (1937727)
Posted by Munkky on February 11th, 2018 @ 1:00pm CST
william-james88 wrote:Fellow Seibertronian Bacem has found the best images yet of a figure from the upcoming Studio Series line. These images are from 變形金剛玩具吧 and were shared on the TFCN Facebook page, and show a finished Studio Series Wave 1 Deluxe Bumblebee in his package. He sports the 70s’ Camaro alt mode and appears based off the recent Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Bumblebee figure we got (also shown below for comparison). With his Crowbar wave mate also reusing a mold from Transformers: The Last Knight (Berserker in the latter's case) this lets us know that we should be expecting a similar level of complexity and quality to the Transformers: The Last Knight toys in the Studio Series line.

Check the images below and let us know if you will be picking it up!

TLK Bumblebee

That looks nice, I passed on the original '76 Camaro Bumblebee from 2007, so I might get this new one. I haven't touched the Last Knight toyline at all, but the Studio Series line has got me interested in Movie toys again, so I think I'll try to catch up on TLK. My local branch of The Entertainer has the wave 2 Voyagers (or at least, they did have them when I was last there a week ago, I don't know if they'll still be there now).
Re: Transformers Studio Series Wave 1 Deluxe Bumblebee Revealed (1937735)
Posted by william-james88 on February 11th, 2018 @ 1:19pm CST
bacem wrote: And 22 steps is a good sign that these will be more complex than TLK.

This toy is just a reshell of the TLK bee, so this instead confirms that these toys will be as complex. We now have 2 deluxe toys in this line which share a mold with TLK toys and in both cases its a bad sign towards quality, since that TLK bee and Berserker were far from stellar toys.

Anyone expecting more than TLK will be very dissapointed.
Re: Transformers Studio Series Wave 1 Deluxe Bumblebee Revealed (1937740)
Posted by Lunatic Prime on February 11th, 2018 @ 1:38pm CST
william-james88 wrote:

Anyone expecting more than TLK will be very dissapointed.

I'm just curious about the price point now :-?
Re: Transformers Studio Series Wave 1 Deluxe Bumblebee Revealed (1937744)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on February 11th, 2018 @ 1:54pm CST
Lunatic Prime wrote:
I'm just curious about the price point now :-?

Probably the same thing as the TLK toys.

I just hope that the ankle issues will be fixed with this reshell. I skipped the new TLK Bee because I found his paint too drab and the overall shape too similar to the other Bees. But gimme a '70 Camaro with the TLK engeneering with fixed issues any days. Also, looking at the picture above, that Bee look more painted than the TLK one.
Re: Transformers Studio Series Wave 1 Deluxe Bumblebee Revealed (1937748)
Posted by william-james88 on February 11th, 2018 @ 2:01pm CST
Lunatic Prime wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Anyone expecting more than TLK will be very dissapointed.

I'm just curious about the price point now :-?

Same as the TLK toys, we know this from the Takara listings.
Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 41%
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #200 - Requiem of the Twincast
"Requiem of the Twincast"
Posted: Sunday, May 20th, 2018