Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Kup Artwork Revealed

Transformers News: Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Kup Artwork Revealed

Friday, December 16th, 2016 6:32AM CST

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 41,734

Via the Transformers Collector Club, in their final days of licence, we have some Titans Return news in the form of the artwork for the upcoming deluxe class Kup figure in the line! Showing off the same gimmick, double guns, and a fairly accurate deco so far, you can check out the image below, and sound off in the Energon Pub.

Transformers News: Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Kup Artwork Revealed
Credit(s): TFCC
Re: Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Kup Artwork Revealed (1847444)
Posted by Qwan on December 16th, 2016 @ 6:48am CST
Kup's looking pretty fine there so far! Honestly my biggest hope is that his truck mode will have a solid(-ish) bed - I don't know why that annoyed me so much on Prime Kup and I don't imagine it'd be too hard to "fix" this time around, but I suppose we can only hope!

Although, he does look like he's got a bit of angry-baby-face going on there; I can only hope that's an artwork thing that won't carry over to the final toy. It's hard to be a grizzled veteran when you look like a two-year-old who doesn't wanna eat his mashed peas.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Kup Artwork Revealed (1847448)
Posted by frogbat on December 16th, 2016 @ 7:19am CST
i just got TR hot rod and am enjoying him much more than I thought I would... kup would be a cool addition to the line up, but I wonder about a TR rodimus..

I'm being swayed by the new moulds of figures released in the generations line... there's more of an anime vibe and some of the recent tranformation engineering has made them more fun and less fiddly than the generations figure, Kup being a good example of a solid toy but slightly fiddly...
Re: Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Kup Artwork Revealed (1847449)
Posted by Un_Chakal on December 16th, 2016 @ 7:37am CST
Let the controversy begin, who is he a remold of? The way his double guns look it's like Hot Rod's which join side by side.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Kup Artwork Revealed (1847450)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 16th, 2016 @ 7:46am CST
Un_Chakal wrote:Let the controversy begin, who is he a remold of?
Himself?

This isn't Combiner Wars where a ton of mold reuses was necessary to appeal to retailers.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Kup Artwork Revealed (1847454)
Posted by Randomhero on December 16th, 2016 @ 8:02am CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Un_Chakal wrote:Let the controversy begin, who is he a remold of?
Himself?

Agreed this seems like another new mold. Hell probably get remolded into someone else but so far TR has done some great work with remolding. Only one that sticks out Is getaway and I picked him up last week and said "it's getaway, it's fine" obviously we'll be getting octane and blitzwing hut we're expecting that and there's not many problems with that.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Kup Artwork Revealed (1847455)
Posted by RiddlerJ on December 16th, 2016 @ 8:07am CST
Maybe they can get a Crosshairs out of him.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Kup Artwork Revealed (1847457)
Posted by Mechastrike on December 16th, 2016 @ 8:15am CST
still holding out for a Voyager Rodimus w/ trailer.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Kup Artwork Revealed (1847460)
Posted by Randomhero on December 16th, 2016 @ 8:18am CST
Mechastrike wrote:still holding out for a Voyager Rodimus w/ trailer.

I'd wait on Power of the Primes line for that if they did it.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Kup Artwork Revealed (1847462)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on December 16th, 2016 @ 8:21am CST
Kup looks pretty cool in that art, but I can't wait to see the toy!
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
bodrock wrote:
Cobotron wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
bodrock wrote:AMAZING score from Ross!!

They might be my favorite place to hunt TFs simply cuz u never know wut u gonna get!
Mama always said that Ross is like a box o' chocolates.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not a smart man, Sabrblade - but I know wut cheap is. :CON:

Simply put, you never know what you find in an open box of chocolates. I found melted pieces one day because one of my parents cats was sleeping on top of it :lol:

I found my dog (a beagle) in it one day. A box was buried at the bottom of a large Christmas bag filled with clothes and such. She dug her way to the bottom, got the box out, and ate all but 1 piece.

Dang girl didn't have any ill effects either, despite how chocolate is supposed to be really bad for dogs.
Bumblebeevis21 wrote:This isn't gonna be a computron situation either. After the first sighting a lot of people of TFW starting finding them.
There's only 2 each going to each Ross so far

Good to know in that regard. Maybe some people can get some really awesome scores!
Re: Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Kup Artwork Revealed (1847464)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on December 16th, 2016 @ 8:23am CST
hoping to find one for my nephew
Re: Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Kup Artwork Revealed (1847465)
Posted by Randomhero on December 16th, 2016 @ 8:25am CST
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Kup looks pretty cool in that art, but I can't wait to see the toy!
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
bodrock wrote:
Cobotron wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
bodrock wrote:AMAZING score from Ross!!

Mama always said that Ross is like a box o' chocolates.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not a smart man, Sabrblade - but I know wut cheap is. :CON:

There's only 2 each going to each Ross so far

I still haven't found any combiners other than Menasor at TJ Maxx or Marshals. I'd like bruticus or Computron even though I got United Computron which is perfect but hey, for $40 I'd be a fool not to.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Kup Artwork Revealed (1847476)
Posted by Targetmaster Kup on December 16th, 2016 @ 9:23am CST
Re: Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Kup Artwork Revealed (1847478)
Posted by Randomhero on December 16th, 2016 @ 9:31am CST
Nik Hero wrote:I can;t wait to read about this TR Kup! I've been waiting for him for a long time! Looks like retooling from Blurr with Hot Rod's guns?

Or he's a new mold.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Kup Artwork Revealed (1847488)
Posted by o.supreme on December 16th, 2016 @ 10:28am CST
Re: Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Kup Artwork Revealed (1847493)
Posted by Cobotron on December 16th, 2016 @ 10:50am CST
o.supreme wrote:I wonder how many people are going to score the cheap Fort Max at Ross, successfully remove the price tag, and return to TRU for store credit ;)
Hopefully none! :-x
Re: Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Kup Artwork Revealed (1847498)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on December 16th, 2016 @ 11:09am CST
Cobotron wrote:
Hopefully none! :-x

Why? It'd only get them like, two deluxe's anyway :lol:
Re: Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Kup Artwork Revealed (1847499)
Posted by Cobotron on December 16th, 2016 @ 11:11am CST
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Cobotron wrote:
Hopefully none! :-x

Why? It'd only get them like, two deluxe's anyway :lol:
:lol: :lol: ..... :(
Re: Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Kup Artwork Revealed (1847500)
Posted by Relic0037 on December 16th, 2016 @ 11:15am CST
If his alt mode looks closer to the movie than the Generations version, I'm sold. It will be nice to complete the Hot Rod, Kup, & Blurr trio.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Kup Artwork Revealed (1847501)
Posted by Kurona on December 16th, 2016 @ 11:36am CST
Ooh cool. So unless this is Wave 5, we now know three of the Wave 4 deluxes.

This has been confusing me for a bit because the original rumour said Kup, Topspin and two previous-wave Redecoes (w/ new heads), with a deluxe Perceptor also being a general rumour. But now where do those two redecoes go? Split between waves or both part of Wave 5? And if the latter's the case, who's the last of Wave 4? :-?
Re: Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Kup Artwork Revealed (1847504)
Posted by o.supreme on December 16th, 2016 @ 12:05pm CST
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Cobotron wrote:
Hopefully none! :-x

Why? It'd only get them like, two deluxe's anyway :lol:

$150 would get more than two deluxes I'm thinking...

TRU will give you store credit without a receipt for the "lowest sale price in the last 90 days" to my knowledge Fort Max was never on sale at TRU.

Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #215 - New Year, New Toys
"New Year, New Toys"
Posted: Sunday, January 13th, 2019

Buy "Transformers Generations Classics Voyager Class Springer Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron FOC Deluxe Class Whirl MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generation One G1 Reissue Walmart Exclusive Tailgate New MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrust  NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Wheelie Sealed MISB MOSC Legends Generations - Titans Return Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Sergeant Kup 100% Complete Deluxe Generations - Titans Return Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Scourge Fracas 100% Complete Deluxe Generations - Titans Return Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Fall of Cybertron Skywarp (Complete)" on EBAY