Transformers Titans Return Quake Sighted at Australian Retail and Wave 4 Rumors

Transformers News: Transformers Titans Return Quake Sighted at Australian Retail and Wave 4 Rumors

Saturday, May 20th, 2017 4:52AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Rumors, Sightings
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 32,927

Thanks to fellow Seibertronians Rainmaker and Burn, we have some Transformers Titans Return updates from Australia, in the form of wave 4 - and possible repercussions. Rainmaker has sighted Quake, the Hardhead repaint with new Titan Master Chasm, at a Kmart in Canberra, but Burn's notification of the Ozformers page brings some bad news with the good... Read on below for more!

And as always, make sure to use our Sightings Database tool to update fellow collectors on figure availability across the globe.

A follow up to the recent sightings of Titans Return Deluxe Krok and Quake in Australia.

So, what about Topspin, Perceptor and Kup?
There are no details (yet) about future case assortments beyond the regular wave 4 on the usual sites that list case assortments, so there is no information at this time about if these three toys will see a return in future waves... so we just have to hope they will.
Wave 5 has an odd number of new toys (Twintwist, Misfire, new Windblade), and hopefully Topspin will at least be re-released with Twintwist.

Until we know more (and update fans here), if you desperately want Perceptor, Kup and Topspin, perhaps look online for a reliable, affordable source.
Or... if you find the three Autobot toys at a major retailer in Australia, let us know about it, in case we did actually get some of the regular Wave 4 cases here.

Credit(s): Rainmaker, Burn, Ozformers

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Titans Return Quake Sighted at Australian Retail and Wave 4 Rumors (1882970)
Posted by Rainmaker on May 20th, 2017 @ 6:51am CDT
Crap, it's Combiner Wars all over again...
:MAXIMAL:
Re: Transformers Titans Return Quake Sighted at Australian Retail and Wave 4 Rumors (1882971)
Posted by Kurona on May 20th, 2017 @ 7:12am CDT
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:Did anyone know that Kup has a Gerwalk mode? :-D

Oh hey, it's War Within Kup!

Rainmaker wrote:Crap, it's Combiner Wars all over again... :MAXIMAL:

Or, rather, it's just like any other line that has repaints because there's been all of three deluxe redecoes in the mainline so far, every line has redecoes, and the line's almost over. This is only as bad as Thrilling 30 or Universe 2008.
Not to mention rather than being straight-up redecos, these do have new heads. I don't think I've seen a single head re-use in this line other than Overboard.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Quake Sighted at Australian Retail and Wave 4 Rumors (1882975)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on May 20th, 2017 @ 8:52am CDT
Kurona wrote:
Rainmaker wrote:Crap, it's Combiner Wars all over again... :MAXIMAL:

Could you say they've gone overboard with the repaints in this line?
Re: Transformers Titans Return Quake Sighted at Australian Retail and Wave 4 Rumors (1882977)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on May 20th, 2017 @ 9:10am CDT
Kurona wrote:
Rainmaker wrote:Crap, it's Combiner Wars all over again... :MAXIMAL:

He was referencing the similar distribution woes of CW, something that I'm all too familiar with, so I really sympathize.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Quake Sighted at Australian Retail and Wave 4 Rumors (1882979)
Posted by Kurona on May 20th, 2017 @ 9:16am CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Kurona wrote:
Rainmaker wrote:Crap, it's Combiner Wars all over again... :MAXIMAL:

Oh right yeah, my apologies if that's the case. Distribution HAS been absolutely horrendous.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Quake Sighted at Australian Retail and Wave 4 Rumors (1883033)
Posted by Optimum Supreme on May 20th, 2017 @ 5:59pm CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:Got me missing my 2010 voyager Seaspray. I have Breachers and no Seaspray.

I have Seaspray and no Breachers! I was waiting to get the redeco of the mold, then Hasbro just dropped that whole wave or something.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Quake Sighted at Australian Retail and Wave 4 Rumors (1883051)
Posted by Qwan on May 20th, 2017 @ 8:10pm CDT
[quote]UNFORTUNATELY.... it looks like the delay of getting Wave 4 here (three months after America and Asia) has meant that we might have missed out on the regular wave 4 assortment, and have instead received a REVISION wave 4, as only Quake and Krok have been found at a number of stores. (the full assortment of this revision case is not yet known, but it could be wave 3 toys filling out the rest of the case)[/quote]
Uuuurgh, I really hope that this isn't the case. I was planning on definitely getting Percy and Topspin, but if I never see them at retail I'm gonna have a hard time convincing myself to drop aftermarket prices (especially for Topspin, being widely considered at least the equal-best Deluxe in TR so far, and hence probably going to be one of the more expensive aftermarket buys along with Triggerhappy). I'm actually right about to head out on my scouting rounds now, so I'll report back with any interesting findings... but yeah, I really hope that we haven't missed out by virtue of being late to the party. (We've had such a great track record with this line so far, too! - not counting Leader class I suppose.)
Re: Transformers Titans Return Quake Sighted at Australian Retail and Wave 4 Rumors (1883059)
Posted by bacem on May 20th, 2017 @ 9:18pm CDT
Wolfman Jake wrote:

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Kup is amazing and I love him so much. The transformation is so much fun and he looks awesome! He nearly is my favorite of the wave...

Kup seems to be another in an elite class of Transformers toys that utilizes a great "hide all the kibble in the legs" transformation scheme, like Transformers Prime "Revealers" Vehicon and Thrilling 30 Deluxe Orion Pax. It's just a very satisfying feeling to convert those toys back and forth.

and don't forget legends class thrilling 30 megatron mold too. I have the CW warpath version, and folding the whole tank body into legs is so simple yet satisfying.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Quake Sighted at Australian Retail and Wave 4 Rumors (1883065)
Posted by nycPrime on May 20th, 2017 @ 10:22pm CDT

Ugh don't want to hear this. I have the generations Kup and try to avoid getting multiple versions of a character.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Quake Sighted at Australian Retail and Wave 4 Rumors (1883070)
Posted by Kurona on May 20th, 2017 @ 11:12pm CDT
nycPrime wrote:

Well, there's a definite chance he'll be re-used for someone... let's wait and see :)
Re: Transformers Titans Return Quake Sighted at Australian Retail and Wave 4 Rumors (1883072)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 20th, 2017 @ 11:23pm CDT
Kurona wrote:
nycPrime wrote:

Crosshairs might be a good contender, hopefully as a reshell instead of just a simple new-faced redeco.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Quake Sighted at Australian Retail and Wave 4 Rumors (1883073)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on May 20th, 2017 @ 11:27pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Kurona wrote:
nycPrime wrote:

I wouldn't mind a straight up repaint of the Titans Return version of Kup, as I'll be using Takara Tomy's Legends version as Kup, with his retooled arms. The difference in the shoulders makes a striking difference on the overall silhouette of the figures. With the right paint, Crosshairs should look fairly distinct on a shelf with Legends Kup.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Quake Sighted at Australian Retail and Wave 4 Rumors (1883074)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 20th, 2017 @ 11:30pm CDT
Wolfman Jake wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Kurona wrote:
nycPrime wrote:

Kup's altmode, however, is very distinctly Kup's and, to me, would not suffice for a proper Crosshairs, hence my desire for an altmode reshell to make an appropriate Crosshairs from Kup, like how Triggerhappy is getting reshelled into both Misfire and Slugslinger.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Quake Sighted at Australian Retail and Wave 4 Rumors (1883079)
Posted by william-james88 on May 20th, 2017 @ 11:58pm CDT
nycPrime wrote:

Its a waaaay better transformers toy than the generations version. Doesnt look more like Kup in terms of colours, I will give you that. But in terms of a toy and engineering (and alt mode), I really feel it should be experienced.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Quake Sighted at Australian Retail and Wave 4 Rumors (1883157)
Posted by SillyMcGilly on May 21st, 2017 @ 4:29pm CDT
Re: Transformers Titans Return Quake Sighted at Australian Retail and Wave 4 Rumors (1883164)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on May 21st, 2017 @ 5:24pm CDT
SillyMcGilly wrote:I'd be pissed if none of the remaining voyagers to be announced in this line are Apeface or Snapdragon. :-x

We'll see at SDCC and Hascon. :) Though don't be surprised if those Voyagers don't appear, let alone as brand new molds at this stage of the line.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Quake Sighted at Australian Retail and Wave 4 Rumors (1883166)
Posted by Qwan on May 21st, 2017 @ 5:30pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Yep. As Skylynx testifies of course, it's not impossible to see new molds of interesting characters on the tail-end of a line; but being the pessimist I am, I'm much more expectant of Galvatron- or A3-based remolds/redecos at this point (since neither has really had a mold reuse, so to speak, as yet).
Re: Transformers Titans Return Quake Sighted at Australian Retail and Wave 4 Rumors (1883169)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on May 21st, 2017 @ 5:49pm CDT
Qwan wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Maybe they're saving two for the box sets? I'm kinda expecting Voyager Megatron to be redecoed into:

- G2 Hero purple and renamed "Archforce Megatron"
- G2 green and renamed "Megastorm"
- G2 black and purple, named "Stealth Megatron" (after the limited G2 ATB redeco)
Re: Transformers Titans Return Quake Sighted at Australian Retail and Wave 4 Rumors (1883170)
Posted by SillyMcGilly on May 21st, 2017 @ 5:50pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Especially since they never gave us a Predaking in Combiner Wars even though the hands and feet were inspired by his. Doh!
Re: Transformers Titans Return Quake Sighted at Australian Retail and Wave 4 Rumors (1883329)
Posted by mordhelm on May 22nd, 2017 @ 12:56pm CDT
Well I found the entirety of Wave 4 at a local Target. Finally some good news after the disappointment about the Chaos on Velocitron set distribution drying up. Once NW Ohio gets the deluxes, then you know you can find it anywhere.

Edit: clarification... I mean Wave 4 deluxes.
Transformers products from AMAZON