Transformers Trading Card Game Set Spoiler List and Details

Transformers Trading Card Game Set Spoiler List and Details

Monday, July 30th, 2018 1:53am CDT

Categories: Game News, Collectables
Posted by: WreckerJack   Views: 24,656

We are excited to bring you a spoiler list of the first booster set for the new Transformers Trading Card game. A big thank you to Nicorange for the tip. The notes at the top tell us 40 Character Cards and 81 Battle Cards are available in this upcoming release. This means that there are 121 cards total in this set. According to Hasbro most packs include a rare battle card but only 1 out of every 79 packs will contain a super rare.

There is a decklist for the Autobot Starter set if you would like to compare cards. We also have a pictorial review of the SDCC exclusive card set which gives us a good first look of these cards in hand to get a better idea about their design.

While the only card image included with the set spoiler is of Decepticon Shockwave // Cybertron Commander we now know which characters will be featured. Since this set won't be out until September 28th, 2018 we have lots of time to speculate what they do and hope for more card images with text. Did your favorite characters make it? If not who would you have liked to see?

Transformers News: Transformers Trading Card Game Set Spoiler List and Details

Credit(s): hasbro

Re: Transformers Trading Card Game Set Spoiler List and Details (1975254)
Posted by Victinoko on July 30th, 2018 @ 2:02am CDT
I'm happy that Sunstorm and the Deluxe Insecticons are getting some love. Although, one has to wonder, where is Venom?
Re: Transformers Trading Card Game Set Spoiler List and Details (1975261)
Posted by WreckerJack on July 30th, 2018 @ 2:39am CDT
I see a lot of characters from the comics. I am plesantly surprized by Deadlock, Chromia and Sunstorm. I did expect Wheeljack as he was featured in the video from SDCC (Though you already know I am stoked for him being included). I am a little confused by the inclusion of Darkmount. I had always thought Darkmount was a place but hey, if the planet can transform I suppose a fortress can too.

https://www.hasbro.com/common/documents ... A94252.pdf

Some of my favorite artists from the comics worked on this. Nick Roche, Sara Pitre-Durocher, and Alex Milne to name a few!
Re: Transformers Trading Card Game Set Spoiler List and Details (1975263)
Posted by Victinoko on July 30th, 2018 @ 2:44am CDT
WreckerJack wrote: I am a little confused by the inclusion of Darkmount. I had always thought Darkmount was a place but hey, if the planet can transform I suppose a fortress can too.

I think by Darkmount they mean Straxus, as that is what the Generations toy was called.
Re: Transformers Trading Card Game Set Spoiler List and Details (1975268)
Posted by ZeroWolf on July 30th, 2018 @ 2:59am CDT
So Shockwave will lend himself to a hand control type deck eh? Logical choice
Re: Transformers Trading Card Game Set Spoiler List and Details (1975272)
Posted by Regimus Prime on July 30th, 2018 @ 3:12am CDT
Re: Transformers Trading Card Game Set Spoiler List and Details (1975273)
Posted by Va'al on July 30th, 2018 @ 3:15am CDT
WreckerJack wrote:I'd also like to point out there is a list of credits at the bottom of the page that shows us who worked on the game.

https://www.hasbro.com/common/documents ... A94252.pdf

I don't want to burst the bubble here, but it may be the case that those people haven't directly worked on the game, just that their art is featured on the cards! I'm not saying this is for sure, just a heads up.
Re: Transformers Trading Card Game Set Spoiler List and Details (1975284)
Posted by WreckerJack on July 30th, 2018 @ 4:16am CDT
Va'al wrote:

https://www.hasbro.com/common/documents ... A94252.pdf

Yeah that was what I meant, didn't phrase it right I suppose. I would consider contributing artwork working on the game. But yeah, the WotC staff are the ones responsible for developing the actual gameplay and cards.
Re: Transformers Trading Card Game Set Spoiler List and Details (1975351)
Posted by ZeroWolf on July 30th, 2018 @ 12:36pm CDT
Thanks to fellow Seibertron user, Nicorange, we have reveals of four new cards for the official Transformers trading card game, after the list of cards present in the sets we previously reported on here, this time showing the images for those cards.

First up we have Sludge of the Dinobot! Or just Dinobot Sludge as Wizards of the Coast have dubbed him.

Next up, we have Jetfire, boasting his Classics toy design.

Here we have the Matrix of Leadership, something all Transformer fans will be familiar with now.

Last up is Nemesis Prime, everyone's favourite black repaint!

Check out https://transformers.hasbro.com/en-us/tradingcardgame for more details about this forthcoming game from Wizards of the Coast, and stay tuned to Seibertron.com for more updates when we get them!
Re: Transformers Trading Card Game Set Spoiler List and Details (1975369)
Posted by Terrsolpix on July 30th, 2018 @ 1:41pm CDT
Looks like you swapped around Nemesis and Jetfire’s pictures :P. But otherwise these all look neat. Can’t wait to get my hands on them.
Re: Transformers Trading Card Game Set Spoiler List and Details (1975371)
Posted by Victinoko on July 30th, 2018 @ 1:51pm CDT
Re: Transformers Trading Card Game Set Spoiler List and Details (1975374)
Posted by ZeroWolf on July 30th, 2018 @ 2:21pm CDT
Nicorange wrote:Nemesis Prime looks nice! Can't wait to see what Sunstorm and Demolisher will look like.

I'm quite liking his effect, I wonder how workable it is though to try and build around it :-?
Re: Transformers Trading Card Game Set Spoiler List and Details (1975382)
Posted by Kyleor on July 30th, 2018 @ 2:59pm CDT
So will Booster Packs for the game be 3/4 full of Bumblebee like packs for the toylines?
;)
Re: Transformers Trading Card Game Set Spoiler List and Details (1975420)
Posted by Victinoko on July 30th, 2018 @ 4:37pm CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:

Hopefully they make some cards that allow you to discard your deck quickly then, or else it just becomes a neat novelty ability.
Re: Transformers Trading Card Game Set Spoiler List and Details (1975422)
Posted by SkyFire Prime on July 30th, 2018 @ 4:44pm CDT
Thanks for giving the game attention, I want this game to be popular.
Re: Transformers Trading Card Game Set Spoiler List and Details (1975423)
Posted by #Sideways# on July 30th, 2018 @ 4:50pm CDT

Son, you 'ain't seen nothin' yet.
Re: Transformers Trading Card Game Set Spoiler List and Details (1975428)
Posted by ZeroWolf on July 30th, 2018 @ 4:53pm CDT
Is that real? Wow that's something...do the cons get a trypticon deck?
Re: Transformers Trading Card Game Set Spoiler List and Details (1975430)
Posted by #Sideways# on July 30th, 2018 @ 4:54pm CDT
It's from the Facebook group, where a Mod found it on the Wizard's main site. I should hope that Trypticon is coming!
Re: Transformers Trading Card Game Set Spoiler List and Details (1975442)
Posted by ZeroWolf on July 30th, 2018 @ 6:09pm CDT
I can't wait to see what they do for unicron...we all know it's coming...
Re: Transformers Trading Card Game Set Spoiler List and Details (1975448)
Posted by Dude Gatsby on July 30th, 2018 @ 6:24pm CDT
Would love to see an original combiner named Royal Flush.
Re: Transformers Trading Card Game Set Spoiler List and Details (1975455)
Posted by WreckerJack on July 30th, 2018 @ 7:51pm CDT
SkyFire Prime wrote:Thanks for giving the game attention, I want this game to be popular.

Me too. I really hope we get tournament support and play groups.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Target Exclusive Runabout" on EBAY
Buy "Rare Hasbro Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots QUICKSHADOW BOULDER SPARES" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots DANI BURNS & (2) BLADES FLIGHT BOTS Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cliffjumper 2019 Figure Deluxe Class Earthrise War Cybertron Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Guard 10-Inch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 1986 G1 Decepticon Battlecharger Runabout Friction RIFLE Weapon EUC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robot Academy Medix the Doc-Bot Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "VINTAGE 1984 TRANSFORMERS G1, Devastator , SCAVENGER + SCRAPPER, Takara, Japan" on EBAY