Update on the Generations 2010 book!

Update on the Generations 2010 book!

Thursday, November 4th, 2010 1:09pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 68,981

Millions have updated their site with the pre-order page for the upcoming Generations 2010 book including our first look at the cover. You can see the update by clicking here.
The book will contain all transformers items released in Japan in 2010, a few ROTF and Animated related figures from 2011, a special Rodimus Prime coverage, a special anniversary story of Headmasters and apparently a sneak peak at Dark of the Moon.
For those of us not well versed in Japanese you can click here to read what the book contains at Transformers @ the Moon.

Credit(s): Mach, TF@themoon, million

Re: Update on the Generations 2010 book! (1142750)
Posted by GEEWUN on November 4th, 2010 @ 1:14pm CDT
Well I can't read Japanese so I guess I can't get the mag...
Re: Update on the Generations 2010 book! (1142751)
Posted by Dead Metal on November 4th, 2010 @ 1:18pm CDT
GEEWUN wrote:Well I can't read Japanese so I guess I can't get the mag...

But it has pictures! :P
Re: Update on the Generations 2010 book! (1142752)
Posted by Counterpunch on November 4th, 2010 @ 1:20pm CDT
Sounds really, really "meh".
Re: Update on the Generations 2010 book! (1142753)
Posted by im ruined on November 4th, 2010 @ 1:27pm CDT
OH WOW! IT SAYS

2011”NŒöŠJ‰f‰æwƒgƒ‰ƒ“ƒXƒtƒH[ƒ}[‚Ri‰¼jx
‚ÉŒü‚¯Aƒjƒ…[ƒWƒFƒlƒŒ[ƒVƒ‡ƒ“ŠJ–‹I
E2010”N‚É”­”„‚³‚ꂽƒAƒCƒeƒ€‚ð–Ô—…‚µA‚³‚ç‚É2011”N‰“ª‚É“WŠJ‚·‚éwƒ†ƒiƒCƒeƒbƒhx‚ð‚àÚ×‰ðàI@
E2010ƒƒ‚ƒŠƒAƒ‹ƒCƒ„[‚ðÊ‚éŠeŽí“ÁWEŠé‰æ‹LŽ–‚à–žÚI

That's good to hear. :APPLAUSE:
Re: Update on the Generations 2010 book! (1142754)
Posted by Dead Metal on November 4th, 2010 @ 1:30pm CDT
im ruined wrote:OH WOW! IT SAYS

2011”NŒöŠJ‰f‰æwƒgƒ‰ƒ“ƒXƒtƒH[ƒ}[‚Ri‰¼jx
‚ÉŒü‚¯Aƒjƒ…[ƒWƒFƒlƒŒ[ƒVƒ‡ƒ“ŠJ–‹I
E2010ƒƒ‚ƒŠƒAƒ‹ƒCƒ„[‚ðÊ‚éŠeŽí“ÁWEŠé‰æ‹LŽ–‚à–žÚI

That's good to hear. :APPLAUSE:

Have you read the full article? No you haven't because if you had you would have found a link to an English speaking site with the translated information.
:APPLAUSE:
Re: Update on the Generations 2010 book! (1142758)
Posted by GEEWUN on November 4th, 2010 @ 1:51pm CDT
Dead Metal wrote:
GEEWUN wrote:Well I can't read Japanese so I guess I can't get the mag...

But it has pictures! :P

I'm blind 8)
:P
Re: Update on the Generations 2010 book! (1142760)
Posted by Dead Metal on November 4th, 2010 @ 1:54pm CDT
GEEWUN wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:
GEEWUN wrote:Well I can't read Japanese so I guess I can't get the mag...

But it has pictures! :P

I'm blind 8)
:P

Get a guide dog who's been trained to read ;)
Re: Update on the Generations 2010 book! (1142762)
Posted by GEEWUN on November 4th, 2010 @ 2:07pm CDT
Dead Metal wrote:
GEEWUN wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:
GEEWUN wrote:Well I can't read Japanese so I guess I can't get the mag...

But it has pictures! :P

I'm blind 8)
:P

Get a guide dog who's been trained to read ;)

Oh he can read... Its getting him to type my posts thats the problem....

Re: Update on the Generations 2010 book! (1142797)
Posted by UltraPrimal on November 4th, 2010 @ 4:20pm CDT
Isn't this the same Generations book series that comes with the expensive free figure? I wonder what this years will be.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Chase Brush Fire Boulder Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Kre-O 30662 Ratchet new sealed hasbro unopened 187 pieces" on EBAY
Buy "ULTRA MAGNUS Transformers Kingdom War For Cybertron Trilogy Leader Class 2021" on EBAY
Buy "KRE-O TRANSFORMERS LOT IRONHIDE & MEGATRON KREON BATTLE CHANGER SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Autobot Ratchet Deluxe Action Figure " on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS SALVAGE, Griffin Rock Construction Team Flip Racer 2017" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Battle In Moon Light Cyberverse Optimus Prime Trailer Part" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Bulkhead Takara Tomy MISB MINT" on EBAY