DOTM score?

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

DOTM score?

Postby TexHex » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:39 pm

anybody know what's up with the DOTM score album? I can't find it anywhere. The album is everywhere...the one with all the songs on it..but not the score

What's up??
TexHex
Mini-Con
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:13 pm

Re: DOTM score?

Postby SlyTF1 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:40 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
It's not in stores.
I Am.
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4846
News Credits: 37
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Location: The Kingdom of Heaven
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: DOTM score?

Postby Firebrand » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:34 am

Motto: "The price for peace is war."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
If one thing was done right in these movies, its Steve Jablonsky's work on the score.
User avatar
Firebrand
Micromaster
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:09 pm
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: DOTM score?

Postby Red 50 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:41 am

Motto: "Never send an army to do a dinobot's job"
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
A question to those who have listened to the score: what was your favorite music-peace named?

Mine was Sentinel Prime and There Is No Plan.
Image
Red 50
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 922
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 1:43 pm
Location: Estonia, Northern Europe
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 6

Re: DOTM score?

Postby shockwaves-sister » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:15 am

Motto: "logic brings all things together"
Weapon: Laser Guided Incendiary Missle Launcher
I dont know about you but iv fallen in love with the score. I love all of it (listening to it now) My fav ones are:
.sentinal prime
.battle
.there is no plan
.our final hope
.i promise
Iv only heard the beginings of all them but i am getting it.
My name is shockwavena so dont mess with me or my brothers pet worm will set you straight. I have joined sides with the Autobots because they brought me back to life. Logic brings all things togetherImage
User avatar
shockwaves-sister
Mini-Con
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:00 pm
Location: cybertron
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 4
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: DOTM score?

Postby Autobot032 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:30 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Available on iTunes.

It's Our Fight is epic. Screams Mind Heist from Inception, but it's incredible.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9497
News Credits: 48
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: DOTM score?

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:32 am

So will it ever be for sale? Or can we only get it by downloading it online?

I really liked the score of the first film. RotF not so much, but DotM is also really good.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
My fanfics: the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021 and stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18867
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: DOTM score?

Postby shockwaves-sister » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:38 am

Motto: "logic brings all things together"
Weapon: Laser Guided Incendiary Missle Launcher
Im going to download all the score music from the films off play.com. unless itunes has a better price of £6.99.
I love "arrival to earth" first score.
My name is shockwavena so dont mess with me or my brothers pet worm will set you straight. I have joined sides with the Autobots because they brought me back to life. Logic brings all things togetherImage
User avatar
shockwaves-sister
Mini-Con
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:00 pm
Location: cybertron
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 4
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: DOTM score?

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:47 am

Is it available now?
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
My fanfics: the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021 and stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18867
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: DOTM score?

Postby shockwaves-sister » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:53 am

Motto: "logic brings all things together"
Weapon: Laser Guided Incendiary Missle Launcher
yes it is :D . im listening to it now.
My name is shockwavena so dont mess with me or my brothers pet worm will set you straight. I have joined sides with the Autobots because they brought me back to life. Logic brings all things togetherImage
User avatar
shockwaves-sister
Mini-Con
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:00 pm
Location: cybertron
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 4
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: DOTM score?

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:44 am

Yes, just went there. I'll have to wait to download until I get paid this week, but I'm definitely getting most if not all of those. I don't have the scores for the other 2 films, but I might get some stuff from those as well, and make my own CD out of all 3.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
My fanfics: the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021 and stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18867
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: DOTM score?

Postby SlyTF1 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:49 am

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
Red 50 wrote:A question to those who have listened to the score: what was your favorite music-peace named?

Mine was Sentinel Prime and There Is No Plan.


Our last hope, Sentinel Prime, Dark side of the moon, Shockwave's revenge, and no prisoners only trophies
I Am.
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4846
News Credits: 37
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Location: The Kingdom of Heaven
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: DOTM score?

Postby Optimus1138 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:54 am

Motto: "Where I'm going, I don't need roads!"
Weapon: Energy Blades
It's not on CD yet, but it's available for download from iTunes and Amazon. I believe I heard that the CD is going to have some kind of bonus material, so I'm going to wait until we learn more about the CD to get the score, since I'm hoping that the CD might have a few extra tracks.
Image
User avatar
Optimus1138
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 592
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:44 pm
Location: United States
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: DOTM score?

Postby Autobot032 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:23 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
The disc will be released in a special edition, when the Blu-Ray special edition of DOTM comes out on November 15th.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9497
News Credits: 48
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: DOTM score?

Postby Pontimax 01 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:29 pm

I got There is no plan off of Amazon last week. Has anyone else got anything off this score from Amazon? It's weird, the track is very quiet. It's like it only plays at half volume. At first I thought it was just my phone, but then I downloaded it from the Amazon Cloud player to my computer too and it was very quiet on there as well. If you play any of the other scores from TF1 and TF2 at the same speaker volume settings, it'll blast you out of the room, and the DOTM score you will just barely hear. Kinda sucks. :-(
Image
User avatar
Pontimax 01
Headmaster
Posts: 1065
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:22 pm
Location: Vandalia/Dayton, OH

Re: DOTM score?

Postby shockwaves-sister » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:44 am

Motto: "logic brings all things together"
Weapon: Laser Guided Incendiary Missle Launcher
must be amazon then. try play.com, it works fine.
special adition? awsome! i'll get that when it comes out.
*continues listening to score*
My name is shockwavena so dont mess with me or my brothers pet worm will set you straight. I have joined sides with the Autobots because they brought me back to life. Logic brings all things togetherImage
User avatar
shockwaves-sister
Mini-Con
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:00 pm
Location: cybertron
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 4
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: DOTM score?

Postby Red 50 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:24 pm

Motto: "Never send an army to do a dinobot's job"
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
SlyTF1 wrote:
Red 50 wrote:A question to those who have listened to the score: what was your favorite music-peace named?

Mine was Sentinel Prime and There Is No Plan.


Our last hope, Sentinel Prime, Dark side of the moon, Shockwave's revenge, and no prisoners only trophies


All are very good. I guess that the ones I named were because I like kinda sadder tone. It must be why Nickelback and LP are so big on me.
Image
Red 50
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 922
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 1:43 pm
Location: Estonia, Northern Europe
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 6

Re: DOTM score?

Postby Optimus1138 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:32 pm

Motto: "Where I'm going, I don't need roads!"
Weapon: Energy Blades
Pontimax 01 wrote:I got There is no plan off of Amazon last week. Has anyone else got anything off this score from Amazon? It's weird, the track is very quiet. It's like it only plays at half volume. At first I thought it was just my phone, but then I downloaded it from the Amazon Cloud player to my computer too and it was very quiet on there as well. If you play any of the other scores from TF1 and TF2 at the same speaker volume settings, it'll blast you out of the room, and the DOTM score you will just barely hear. Kinda sucks. :-(


Some recordings are simply louder/quieter than others. I have quite a few soundtrack albums on my computer. I listen to some of them at above half the volume of my computer, and I listen to others at lower volumes.
Image
User avatar
Optimus1138
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 592
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:44 pm
Location: United States
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: DOTM score?

Postby SlyTF1 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:54 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
Red 50 wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
Red 50 wrote:A question to those who have listened to the score: what was your favorite music-peace named?

Mine was Sentinel Prime and There Is No Plan.


Our last hope, Sentinel Prime, Dark side of the moon, Shockwave's revenge, and no prisoners only trophies


All are very good. I guess that the ones I named were because I like kinda sadder tone. It must be why Nickelback and LP are so big on me.


So do I, but I just wish they where longer.
I Am.
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4846
News Credits: 37
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Location: The Kingdom of Heaven
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: DOTM score?

Postby Red 50 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:00 am

Motto: "Never send an army to do a dinobot's job"
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
SlyTF1 wrote:
Red 50 wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
Red 50 wrote:A question to those who have listened to the score: what was your favorite music-peace named?

Mine was Sentinel Prime and There Is No Plan.


Our last hope, Sentinel Prime, Dark side of the moon, Shockwave's revenge, and no prisoners only trophies


All are very good. I guess that the ones I named were because I like kinda sadder tone. It must be why Nickelback and LP are so big on me.


So do I, but I just wish they where longer.


Not only in DOTM's score: there are others too that could be longer, like Prime in ROTF score.

But I can't say I complain about the scores nor albums. I like all of 'em.
Image
Red 50
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 922
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 1:43 pm
Location: Estonia, Northern Europe
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 6

Re: DOTM score?

Postby shockwaves-sister » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:13 pm

Motto: "logic brings all things together"
Weapon: Laser Guided Incendiary Missle Launcher
Yeah i wish some were longer.
Witch would you say is the best score? I carnt deside, there all awsome but DOTM just edges above the rest by like 2%
My name is shockwavena so dont mess with me or my brothers pet worm will set you straight. I have joined sides with the Autobots because they brought me back to life. Logic brings all things togetherImage
User avatar
shockwaves-sister
Mini-Con
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:00 pm
Location: cybertron
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 4
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: DOTM score?

Postby Red 50 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:17 pm

Motto: "Never send an army to do a dinobot's job"
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Observation: All are remarkably good Scores. 07 had 20 tracks, ROTF had 14 tracks, DOTM had 17 tracks.

Declaration: It's 94% a three-way-tie. 6% has ROTF on first and 07 & DOTM tie on second place.
Image
Red 50
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 922
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 1:43 pm
Location: Estonia, Northern Europe
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 6


Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Mastermind Creations MMC R-27 Calidus Hot Rod in Stock - Time Remaining: 2 days 18 hours 51 minutes 24 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS REVEAL THE SHIELD SOLAR STORM  GRAPPEL ACTION FIGURE! NEW! - Time Remaining: 2 days 10 hours 52 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers Cybertron Primus Unleashed Optimus Prime NEW MIB - Time Remaining: 2 days 16 hours 53 minutes 27 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 2000s Original Advance Daybill Movie Poster Megan Fox - Time Remaining: 1 day 8 hours 4 minutes 30 seconds
Transformers Cybertron STARSCREAM Voyager 2005 From vs Vector Prime Set - Time Remaining: 27 days 12 hours 5 minutes 34 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Prime Deluxe Class RATCHET Rid Robots In Disguise - Time Remaining: 5 days 13 hours 8 minutes 21 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 5 THE LAST KNIGHT DINOBOT SLASH ACTION FIGURES PREMIER EDITION TOY - Time Remaining: 7 days 18 hours 12 minutes 12 seconds
Transformers Rid Prime ARCEE Complete Deluxe Figure - Time Remaining: 3 days 4 hours 13 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017
Twincast / Podcast #186:
"NYCC 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, October 16th, 2017
Website Security Test