The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - For Mens Stuff

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - For Mens Stuff

Postby Burn » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:32 am

Ironhidensh wrote:
Burn wrote:
Zeek99g wrote:That one episode of Flash were they did a musical. That was pretty good in my opinion.

No. Just no. It was ****.

The only decent musical TV episode was Buffy's "Once more with feeling".


False. You forget Scrubs.


That was more of an on-going part. I'm talking one-offs.
Image
Cobotron wrote:I'm drunk as **** right now!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 44642
News Credits: 114
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - For Mens Stuff

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:21 pm

Motto: "Gimme dem Funyuns! I need dat treat! Dey make a hum, in mah tum!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Ironhidensh wrote:
Burn wrote:
Zeek99g wrote:That one episode of Flash were they did a musical. That was pretty good in my opinion.

No. Just no. It was ****.

The only decent musical TV episode was Buffy's "Once more with feeling".


False. You forget Scrubs.

Pshych The Musical was decent. And anything from HIMYM.
Go here to see my customs! Updated 5/10/15

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

Shadowman wrote:"Puberty is a hell of a drug. Get out of my office."
User avatar
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Posts: 2857
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:59 pm
Location: Bumdumbourg. It's near Totalslava.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - For Mens Stuff

Postby Shadowman » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:22 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Burn wrote:
Zeek99g wrote:That one episode of Flash were they did a musical. That was pretty good in my opinion.

No. Just no. It was ****.



That was one of the only two episodes of Flash (The other being the Invasion episode, since I didn't want to have to get caught up on Supergirl and Legends) I skipped. I was maybe ten minutes into the episode when I realized just how little I wanted to deal with that.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 30156
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - For Mens Stuff

Postby Burn » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:22 am

Shadowman wrote:
Burn wrote:
Zeek99g wrote:That one episode of Flash were they did a musical. That was pretty good in my opinion.

No. Just no. It was ****.


That was one of the only two episodes of Flash (The other being the Invasion episode, since I didn't want to have to get caught up on Supergirl and Legends) I skipped. I was maybe ten minutes into the episode when I realized just how little I wanted to deal with that.

It was hyped up, for what? At one point (maybe even more than once) they used **** auto-tune! That **** is a crime against music.
Image
Cobotron wrote:I'm drunk as **** right now!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 44642
News Credits: 114
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - For Mens Stuff

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:22 am

...? This is the Man Thread, right?
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
My fanfics: the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021 and stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18867
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - For Mens Stuff

Postby SillyMcGilly » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:41 pm

Motto: "Even a fool can be inspirational. It's character that makes people stand out."
Weapon: Flame-Thrower
Autotune is stupid. Learn how to sing, ****.
I have a fan-art page too! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

william-james88 wrote:I dont know, my understanding of SillySpringer's mind only goes so far.
User avatar
SillyMcGilly
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5268
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 4:20 pm
Location: The NoiseMAYS. (OXICLEAN!)
Watch SillyMcGilly on YouTube
Alt Mode: The most ridiculous thing ever.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Rank: ???
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - For Mens Stuff

Postby WreckerJack » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:39 am

Motto: "Attitude of gratitude"
Weapon: Arc-Welders
As a Mariners fan I am shocked we won 6-0 today.
User avatar
WreckerJack
News Staff
Posts: 1272
News Credits: 22
Joined: Tue May 03, 2016 2:52 am
Location: Pacific NW
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Rank: ???
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - For Mens Stuff

Postby SillyMcGilly » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:21 pm

Motto: "Even a fool can be inspirational. It's character that makes people stand out."
Weapon: Flame-Thrower
We had this bush/tree out front that was so crazily bad that the thing was dangerous. And it was ugly as heck and huge. It is now a handsome tree.

I have officially trimmed half a tree with a handsaw. And now my tree trimming muse is satisfied.
I have a fan-art page too! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

william-james88 wrote:I dont know, my understanding of SillySpringer's mind only goes so far.
User avatar
SillyMcGilly
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5268
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 4:20 pm
Location: The NoiseMAYS. (OXICLEAN!)
Watch SillyMcGilly on YouTube
Alt Mode: The most ridiculous thing ever.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Rank: ???
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - For Mens Stuff

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:26 pm

Motto: "Gimme dem Funyuns! I need dat treat! Dey make a hum, in mah tum!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Pics or it didn't happen.
Go here to see my customs! Updated 5/10/15

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

Shadowman wrote:"Puberty is a hell of a drug. Get out of my office."
User avatar
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Posts: 2857
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:59 pm
Location: Bumdumbourg. It's near Totalslava.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - For Mens Stuff

Postby SillyMcGilly » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:05 pm

Motto: "Even a fool can be inspirational. It's character that makes people stand out."
Weapon: Flame-Thrower
Nemesis Maximo wrote:Pics or it didn't happen.


I can give you pictures of it afterwards, but didn't remember before. I can give you a pic of the pile of branches though. Tomorrow when there's sunlight.
I have a fan-art page too! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

william-james88 wrote:I dont know, my understanding of SillySpringer's mind only goes so far.
User avatar
SillyMcGilly
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5268
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 4:20 pm
Location: The NoiseMAYS. (OXICLEAN!)
Watch SillyMcGilly on YouTube
Alt Mode: The most ridiculous thing ever.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Rank: ???
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - For Mens Stuff

Postby Burn » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:51 pm

Finally got around to trimming some bush huh?

Good for you. :wink:
Image
Cobotron wrote:I'm drunk as **** right now!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 44642
News Credits: 114
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - For Mens Stuff

Postby Shadowman » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:10 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
SillySpringer wrote:We had this bush/tree out front that was so crazily bad that the thing was dangerous. And it was ugly as heck and huge. It is now a handsome tree.

I have officially trimmed half a tree with a handsaw. And now my tree trimming muse is satisfied.


Not like...a hedge trimmer or shears? The tools specifically designed for the thing you were doing?
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 30156
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - For Mens Stuff

Postby WreckerJack » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:09 pm

Motto: "Attitude of gratitude"
Weapon: Arc-Welders
Shadowman wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:We had this bush/tree out front that was so crazily bad that the thing was dangerous. And it was ugly as heck and huge. It is now a handsome tree.

I have officially trimmed half a tree with a handsaw. And now my tree trimming muse is satisfied.


Not like...a hedge trimmer or shears? The tools specifically designed for the thing you were doing?

Tree branches are wood and saws cut wood. I would assume that to be a logical choice for heavy branches that shears would be dulled by. I often use a small hacksaw for difficult branches.
User avatar
WreckerJack
News Staff
Posts: 1272
News Credits: 22
Joined: Tue May 03, 2016 2:52 am
Location: Pacific NW
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Rank: ???
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - For Mens Stuff

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:44 am

Motto: "Gimme dem Funyuns! I need dat treat! Dey make a hum, in mah tum!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
WreckerJack wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:We had this bush/tree out front that was so crazily bad that the thing was dangerous. And it was ugly as heck and huge. It is now a handsome tree.

I have officially trimmed half a tree with a handsaw. And now my tree trimming muse is satisfied.


Not like...a hedge trimmer or shears? The tools specifically designed for the thing you were doing?

Tree branches are wood and saws cut wood. I would assume that to be a logical choice for heavy branches that shears would be dulled by. I often use a small hacksaw for difficult branches.

I just use a chainsaw.
Go here to see my customs! Updated 5/10/15

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

Shadowman wrote:"Puberty is a hell of a drug. Get out of my office."
User avatar
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Posts: 2857
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:59 pm
Location: Bumdumbourg. It's near Totalslava.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - For Mens Stuff

Postby Autobot N » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:49 am

Motto: "Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
I just use a flamethrower.
Check out my collection thread! Or my Sales Thread by clicking the link!
Thanks to SillySpringer for the awesome profile picture! Check out his other work at his Deviantart page!
william-james88 wrote:I dont know, my understanding of SillySpringer's mind only goes so far.
User avatar
Autobot N
Gestalt
Posts: 2163
News Credits: 30
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:14 pm
Location: Somewhere, most likely.
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Rank: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - For Mens Stuff

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:17 am

Autobot N wrote:I just use a flamethrower.
Ooooh tough guy on the block. :roll: :P

And thank you guys for reminding me I have yard work to do this weekend. Thank you so much. :evil:
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
My fanfics: the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021 and stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18867
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - For Mens Stuff

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:30 am

Motto: "Gimme dem Funyuns! I need dat treat! Dey make a hum, in mah tum!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Autobot N wrote:I just use a flamethrower.
Ooooh tough guy on the block. :roll: :P

And thank you guys for reminding me I have yard work to do this weekend. Thank you so much. :evil:

I frikkin love yard work. I love blowing the leaves off my lawn, dethatchng the dead gread, laying down turf buider, and then getting on the hammock.
Go here to see my customs! Updated 5/10/15

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

Shadowman wrote:"Puberty is a hell of a drug. Get out of my office."
User avatar
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Posts: 2857
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:59 pm
Location: Bumdumbourg. It's near Totalslava.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - For Mens Stuff

Postby SillyMcGilly » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:29 am

Motto: "Even a fool can be inspirational. It's character that makes people stand out."
Weapon: Flame-Thrower
Shadowman wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:We had this bush/tree out front that was so crazily bad that the thing was dangerous. And it was ugly as heck and huge. It is now a handsome tree.

I have officially trimmed half a tree with a handsaw. And now my tree trimming muse is satisfied.


Not like...a hedge trimmer or shears? The tools specifically designed for the thing you were doing?


Some, but 2 inch branches aren't very easy to cut with manual hedge trimmers.

Nemesis Maximo wrote:I just use a chainsaw.

Autobot N wrote:I just use a flamethrower.


I would say I just use a bulldozer, but I already told you what I use.
I have a fan-art page too! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

william-james88 wrote:I dont know, my understanding of SillySpringer's mind only goes so far.
User avatar
SillyMcGilly
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5268
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 4:20 pm
Location: The NoiseMAYS. (OXICLEAN!)
Watch SillyMcGilly on YouTube
Alt Mode: The most ridiculous thing ever.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Rank: ???
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - For Mens Stuff

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:23 am

Nemesis Maximo wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Autobot N wrote:I just use a flamethrower.
Ooooh tough guy on the block. :roll: :P

And thank you guys for reminding me I have yard work to do this weekend. Thank you so much. :evil:

I frikkin love yard work. I love blowing the leaves off my lawn, dethatchng the dead gread, laying down turf buider, and then getting on the hammock.
I would love it too if I didn't live in South Georgia where it's already at 90 degrees during the day and it's not even May.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
My fanfics: the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021 and stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18867
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - For Mens Stuff

Postby Bumblebee21 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:29 am

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Nemesis Maximo wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Autobot N wrote:I just use a flamethrower.
Ooooh tough guy on the block. :roll: :P

And thank you guys for reminding me I have yard work to do this weekend. Thank you so much. :evil:

I frikkin love yard work. I love blowing the leaves off my lawn, dethatchng the dead gread, laying down turf buider, and then getting on the hammock.
I would love it too if I didn't live in South Georgia where it's already at 90 degrees during the day and it's not even May.

try living below you in florida
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
User avatar
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
Posts: 2903
News Credits: 23
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:49 am
Location: Orlando the city "beautiful"
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - For Mens Stuff

Postby SillyMcGilly » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:31 pm

Motto: "Even a fool can be inspirational. It's character that makes people stand out."
Weapon: Flame-Thrower
Bumblebee21 wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Nemesis Maximo wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Autobot N wrote:I just use a flamethrower.
Ooooh tough guy on the block. :roll: :P

And thank you guys for reminding me I have yard work to do this weekend. Thank you so much. :evil:

I frikkin love yard work. I love blowing the leaves off my lawn, dethatchng the dead gread, laying down turf buider, and then getting on the hammock.
I would love it too if I didn't live in South Georgia where it's already at 90 degrees during the day and it's not even May.

try living below you in florida


It's comfy here in Texas right now. And it makes no sense, but I love it.
I have a fan-art page too! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

william-james88 wrote:I dont know, my understanding of SillySpringer's mind only goes so far.
User avatar
SillyMcGilly
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5268
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 4:20 pm
Location: The NoiseMAYS. (OXICLEAN!)
Watch SillyMcGilly on YouTube
Alt Mode: The most ridiculous thing ever.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Rank: ???
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - For Mens Stuff

Postby WreckerJack » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:19 pm

Motto: "Attitude of gratitude"
Weapon: Arc-Welders
I used to live in Florida. Too hot, too many mosquitoes. I think I prefer the pacific northwest - too cold for bugs most of the year!

I mean we do have bees and the occasional mosquito but not swarms. When I lived in Florida there were too many skeeters. I like bugs so long as they aren't the biting/stinging kind.
User avatar
WreckerJack
News Staff
Posts: 1272
News Credits: 22
Joined: Tue May 03, 2016 2:52 am
Location: Pacific NW
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Rank: ???
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - For Mens Stuff

Postby SillyMcGilly » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:27 pm

Motto: "Even a fool can be inspirational. It's character that makes people stand out."
Weapon: Flame-Thrower
I like turtles.

I didn't know they were around here until like 6 months ago, but we suddenly have started getting little black froggies hopping around here and there. I love it. Don't know what type they are other than "small black frog". About one to two inches in length normally.

Nothing compared to the frogs in Costa Rica though, but it's still something that brings memories back.
I have a fan-art page too! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

william-james88 wrote:I dont know, my understanding of SillySpringer's mind only goes so far.
User avatar
SillyMcGilly
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5268
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 4:20 pm
Location: The NoiseMAYS. (OXICLEAN!)
Watch SillyMcGilly on YouTube
Alt Mode: The most ridiculous thing ever.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Rank: ???
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - For Mens Stuff

Postby WreckerJack » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:39 pm

Motto: "Attitude of gratitude"
Weapon: Arc-Welders
Sometimes if you put what it is and the state it will give you information. I found a blue moth once and I googled "Blue moth Washington state" and I got this site that has a list of moth species for my area. Lo and behold, there is a website all about moths in my area.

Turns out this is the blue moth I spotted: http://pnwmoths.biol.wwu.edu/browse/fam ... deceptiva/
User avatar
WreckerJack
News Staff
Posts: 1272
News Credits: 22
Joined: Tue May 03, 2016 2:52 am
Location: Pacific NW
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Rank: ???
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - For Mens Stuff

Postby SillyMcGilly » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:58 pm

Motto: "Even a fool can be inspirational. It's character that makes people stand out."
Weapon: Flame-Thrower
WreckerJack wrote:Sometimes if you put what it is and the state it will give you information. I found a blue moth once and I googled "Blue moth Washington state" and I got this site that has a list of moth species for my area. Lo and behold, there is a website all about moths in my area.

Turns out this is the blue moth I spotted: http://pnwmoths.biol.wwu.edu/browse/fam ... deceptiva/


...Deceptive Sallow moth, huh? I sense foreshadowing.

WreckerJack has a dark side...
I have a fan-art page too! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

william-james88 wrote:I dont know, my understanding of SillySpringer's mind only goes so far.
User avatar
SillyMcGilly
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5268
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 4:20 pm
Location: The NoiseMAYS. (OXICLEAN!)
Watch SillyMcGilly on YouTube
Alt Mode: The most ridiculous thing ever.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Rank: ???
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Hasbro Transformers Robots in Disguise Mega Optimus Prime 2-in-1 Action Figure - Time Remaining: 12 days 1 hour 12 minutes 57 seconds
New Transformers MMC Reformatted R-19 Kultur Tarn Figure In Stock - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 18 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers Hasbro Titans Return Deluxe Class CHROMEDOME in Stock - Time Remaining: 6 days 12 hours 18 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers The Movie Recon Barricade DLX Class New Sealed - Time Remaining: 2 days 1 hour 21 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Hasbro Titans Return Deluxe Class MINDWIPE in Stock - Time Remaining: 6 days 10 hours 21 minutes 47 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG40 Astrotrain - Time Remaining: 6 days 13 hours 22 minutes 56 seconds
Transformers Japan PVC Figure Dinobots Slash Takara Tomy Limited Rare Japanese - Time Remaining: 6 days 23 hours 24 minutes 57 seconds
Transformers Generations Titans Return Soundwave and Soundblaster - Time Remaining: 6 days 8 hours 29 minutes 57 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017
Twincast / Podcast #186:
"NYCC 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, October 16th, 2017
Website Security Test