Transformers: Rescue Bots Toy Products and Merchandise

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Toy Products and Merchandise

Postby BG the Robit » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:50 am

Motto: "I'm a AA Battery. Goodbye."
Weapon: Grenade Launcher
Galactic Prime wrote:
Burn wrote:
Galactic Prime wrote:
BG the Robit wrote:
Galactic Prime wrote:LOL at the girl playing with Optimus. LOL, yeah right

I know more girl kids who like TF than I do boy kids. What's your point?


LOL, sure you do :lol:

Why do you have to be such a dick towards other members?
Knock it off.


That wasn't being a dick bud, that was just sarcasm about the fact I don't believe her, and I still don't.

As for Proof, go to a Botcon or a TFCon, all the proof you need is there.

Allow me to clarify my point- I didn't say there were more girls than boys in the Transformer fandom. In fact, I'm almost certain the majority are males. I simply stated that, out of those I know personally (not online, not because they're "popular" or "famous", but people I talk to constantly face-to-face), there are more girls in my circle that like Transformers than boys.

My reasoning for this? I'm a girl, and I tend to associate with girls more than I do boys (with some exceptions). My town is also a very small place. Plus, the majority of my family is female. I also don't enjoy socializing that much, so I don't talk to as many people as most do. I'm sure there are more boy TF fans around in my town, but I have yet to meet them. I never once said there are more girls in the fandom than boys. I'm sure if I went to a Con, there would be a lot more boys, but I don't have much money, and that's far too many people in one place for my liking.

Also, I should be thanking you- having a debate with someone was an assignment for my World Studies class, and my teacher says they'll count this! So, thanks! :D
User avatar
BG the Robit
Targetmaster
Posts: 667
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 4:36 pm
Alt Mode: Monoformer
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 4
Rank: N/A
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Toy Products and Merchandise

Postby Galactic Prime » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:07 am

BG the Robit wrote:
Galactic Prime wrote:
Burn wrote:
Galactic Prime wrote:
BG the Robit wrote:
Galactic Prime wrote:LOL at the girl playing with Optimus. LOL, yeah right

I know more girl kids who like TF than I do boy kids. What's your point?


LOL, sure you do :lol:

Why do you have to be such a dick towards other members?
Knock it off.


That wasn't being a dick bud, that was just sarcasm about the fact I don't believe her, and I still don't.

As for Proof, go to a Botcon or a TFCon, all the proof you need is there.

Allow me to clarify my point- I didn't say there were more girls than boys in the Transformer fandom. In fact, I'm almost certain the majority are males. I simply stated that, out of those I know personally (not online, not because they're "popular" or "famous", but people I talk to constantly face-to-face), there are more girls in my circle that like Transformers than boys.

My reasoning for this? I'm a girl, and I tend to associate with girls more than I do boys (with some exceptions). My town is also a very small place. Plus, the majority of my family is female. I also don't enjoy socializing that much, so I don't talk to as many people as most do. I'm sure there are more boy TF fans around in my town, but I have yet to meet them. I never once said there are more girls in the fandom than boys. I'm sure if I went to a Con, there would be a lot more boys, but I don't have much money, and that's far too many people in one place for my liking.

Also, I should be thanking you- having a debate with someone was an assignment for my World Studies class, and my teacher says they'll count this! So, thanks! :D



Well I hope you get a good mark :)
Galactic Prime
Fuzor
Posts: 243
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:56 am

Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Toy Products and Merchandise

Postby Burn » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:50 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
When a staff member says "back on topic", that doesn't mean, "keep posting off-topic".

You both get warnings.

P.S. BACK ON TOPIC.
Image
"Three blokes doing random crap and taking the mickey out of anyone and everyone"

Nemesis Maximo wrote:Slow your mustang down, bud. I respect your “uniform.” You’re lucky I just happen to like you too. :-D
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 27304
News Credits: 209
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Transformers: Rescue Bots Knight Watch Optimus Prime in Stock at Retail

Postby WreckerJack » Sat May 19, 2018 10:36 pm

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
We have known that Knight Watch Optimus Prime was in stock at HTS. However if you prefer to purchase items in person then you will be happy to know that one of our readers has found Knight Watch Optimus at Meijer in Westland, Michigan for 24.99. They were nice enough to take a few pics to get a good look at what this figure is really like. It appears he comes packaged with Lance the raptor-bot and Scale the Shield-bot (Whom resembles an ankylosaurus for my fellow dinosaur enthusiasts). Optimus himself transforms from brave knight to T-rex.

Have a look at the pics below and if you find anything new please let us know or use our sightings page.

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
WreckerJack
Godmaster
Posts: 1952
News Credits: 295
Joined: Tue May 03, 2016 2:52 am
Location: Pacific NW
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Rank: ???
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Toy Products and Merchandise

Postby Galactic Prime » Sun May 20, 2018 5:36 am

I need to get that dragon Heatwave for my little guy. It's still not out in Canada yet.
Galactic Prime
Fuzor
Posts: 243
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:56 am

Latest Wave of Transformers: Rescue Bots Toys Found at US Retail

Postby william-james88 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:00 am

While waiting for the new Rescue Bots Academy themed toys to come out, Hasbro and Playskool are still releasing product to have toys and the brand present on the shelves. The latest wave is indeed filled with previously released toys but it's another chance for parents or fans to get these molds in these colours.

Scottmus Prime found this wave at Central Islip Target in Long Island, New York. It is made up of :

- Sports car Bumblebee and Blades, both reissues
- Heat Wave in a red racecar alt mode (similar to diaclone Mirage), this is the first time this toy is available outside Amazon.
- ATV Bumblebee, which is a redeco of the ATV Bumblebee that came in the Bumblebee Rescue Team set which included an actual robot griffin Transformer.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 24706
News Credits: 2413
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Toy Products and Merchandise

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:23 pm

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Thuoght that first Bee was Longview from the 2007 movie Real Gear Robots at first glance.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
User avatar
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
Posts: 3449
News Credits: 19
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:35 am
Location: Cambridgeshire, England

Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Toy Products and Merchandise

Postby WreckerJack » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:15 pm

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
Bee's head shape makes him look like Wheeljack on the box, yet he does not as a toy.
User avatar
WreckerJack
Godmaster
Posts: 1952
News Credits: 295
Joined: Tue May 03, 2016 2:52 am
Location: Pacific NW
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Rank: ???
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Toy Products and Merchandise

Postby Emerje » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:55 pm

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Nice to see Jolt get a new figure.

Image

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
News Staff
Posts: 4826
News Credits: 101
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

New Rescue Bots 3 Pack Available at Amazon

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:19 am

Amazon has a new 3 pack available for parents and Rescue Bots fans. The 3 figures in it have all been released before but this gives us another chance to get them. There are slight differences to the previous releases as well. Here is a breakdown of what the 3 pack entails and what is new:

Optimus is the 2011 tooling with a new paint app (white stripe on the chest + logo) and a silver version of the accessory that came with the Energize version.

Heatwave and Chase look to have figures unchanged from their Energize releases, with Chase also having a silver colored accessory as opposed to the clear blue.

They are packaged in a non embellished brown box which has been a trend on these Rescue Bot toys found on Amazon.

The 3 pack is available right now for $44.99.

Image

Image
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 24706
News Credits: 2413
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Toy Products and Merchandise

Postby kurthy » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:51 am

Motto: "Illumination through acceleration!"
Weapon: Metal Tearing Serrated Circular Blade
They're rereleasing the larger scale now? Kind of silly.

The photographers also still can't get correct transformations. Heatwave's feet aren't transformed.
kurthy
Targetmaster
Posts: 662
News Credits: 12
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:51 pm
Location: Iowa City, IA
Alt Mode: John Deere 6M Series Tractor
Strength: 1
Intelligence: N/A
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Toy Products and Merchandise

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:24 am

kurthy wrote:They're rereleasing the larger scale now? Kind of silly.

The photographers also still can't get correct transformations. Heatwave's feet aren't transformed.

These are larger? That makes sense, I found the price quite high for a three pack
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 24706
News Credits: 2413
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Toy Products and Merchandise

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:29 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
william-james88 wrote:
kurthy wrote:They're rereleasing the larger scale now? Kind of silly.

The photographers also still can't get correct transformations. Heatwave's feet aren't transformed.

These are larger? That makes sense, I found the price quite high for a three pack
Yeah, these are the old first-release molds from 2011-2013.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 31284
News Credits: 290
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Toy Products and Merchandise

Postby kurthy » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:31 am

Motto: "Illumination through acceleration!"
Weapon: Metal Tearing Serrated Circular Blade
william-james88 wrote:
kurthy wrote:They're rereleasing the larger scale now? Kind of silly.

The photographers also still can't get correct transformations. Heatwave's feet aren't transformed.

These are larger? That makes sense, I found the price quite high for a three pack


Yep, these are about an inch taller and are have very different headsculpts from the cartoon. But again, why are they rereleasing toys from a cartoon they cancelled? :HEADHURTS:
kurthy
Targetmaster
Posts: 662
News Credits: 12
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:51 pm
Location: Iowa City, IA
Alt Mode: John Deere 6M Series Tractor
Strength: 1
Intelligence: N/A
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Toy Products and Merchandise

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:34 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
kurthy wrote:But again, why are they rereleasing toys from a cartoon they cancelled? :HEADHURTS:
Gotta keep the toyline alive until the sequel series comes out.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 31284
News Credits: 290
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Toy Products and Merchandise

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:27 am

Sabrblade wrote:
kurthy wrote:But again, why are they rereleasing toys from a cartoon they cancelled? :HEADHURTS:
Gotta keep the toyline alive until the sequel series comes out.

Yeah, thats the way I see it. Just keeping products available. The show is still on Netflix and can readily be seen and its easy to repackage old product to have it available for any purpose.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 24706
News Credits: 2413
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

New Transformers: Rescue Bots Toys Revealed #HasbroSDCC

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:37 pm

Live from the Hasbro floor at San Diego Comic Con, we have our next round of reveal from the Transformers Rescue Bots line! We learn of upcoming blind bag figures similar to the Tiny Titans we got in the Robots in Disguise line. The highlight is a new big bumblebee toy that can interact with a smaller blue bot. We also see a dog robot in a ravage inspired deco along with more flip bots. If you spot other new items, please share it on the boards. This is just the preview night so we will probably get more from Rescue Bots as SDCC continues so keep and eye out on the site!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 24706
News Credits: 2413
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Toy Products and Merchandise

Postby kurthy » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:40 pm

Motto: "Illumination through acceleration!"
Weapon: Metal Tearing Serrated Circular Blade
william-james88 wrote:Live from the Hasbro floor at San Diego Comic Con, we have our next round of reveal from the Transformers Rescue Bots line! The reveals for this line include:




Image


Is that a heatwave remold of morbot?
kurthy
Targetmaster
Posts: 662
News Credits: 12
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:51 pm
Location: Iowa City, IA
Alt Mode: John Deere 6M Series Tractor
Strength: 1
Intelligence: N/A
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Toy Products and Merchandise

Postby RAR » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:20 am

The Two Dogs are Bumblebee's Partners - the official images of these were previously released.

I wonder if he oil drums and fire hydrant has something to do with the flipbots.

The radial Plane Optimus is unusual as is the Bumblebee Monster Truck - never actually seen a flip bot for sale however so I wouldn't know what was new - they'd all be new to me.

Heatwave racer was spotted a while back but he seems very poorly distributed - but perhaps the refresh wave with blades in will make him more available - there is a brand new Optimus Truck in that wave too that no one seems to notice is new too.

I expect that new Bee to ship soon as he screams X-Mas toy (more than Likely he will be in the new Argos Catalogue)
User avatar
RAR
Gestalt
Posts: 2322
News Credits: 11
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:01 pm

Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Toy Products and Merchandise

Postby Lucky Logician » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:29 am

RAR wrote:The radial Plane Optimus is unusual as is the Bumblebee Monster Truck - never actually seen a flip bot for sale however so I wouldn't know what was new - they'd all be new to me.
The radial plane Optimus was allegedly released earlier as part of the Griffin Rock Extreme Team set. However, I don't know if it was ever actually for sale. I never saw it in any stores, nor in stock online. So hopefully we can actually get our hands on this mold now.
User avatar
Lucky Logician
Fuzor
Posts: 202
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:03 pm

Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Toy Products and Merchandise

Postby Emerje » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:59 pm

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Really thought they'd show something from "My Rescue Bots Academia" by now.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
News Staff
Posts: 4826
News Credits: 101
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Toy Products and Merchandise

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:17 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Emerje wrote:Really thought they'd show something from "My Rescue Bots Academia" by now.

Emerje
I think you've just conflated "My Transformers: Rescue Bots Adventure" and "Rescue Bots Academy".
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 31284
News Credits: 290
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Toy Products and Merchandise

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:40 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Sabrblade wrote:
Emerje wrote:Really thought they'd show something from "My Rescue Bots Academia" by now.

Emerje
I think you've just conflated "My Transformers: Rescue Bots Adventure" and "Rescue Bots Academy".

I thought he fused my hero academia with rescue bots academy :lol:
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 8762
News Credits: 264
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Toy Products and Merchandise

Postby Emerje » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:56 am

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
ZeroWolf wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Emerje wrote:Really thought they'd show something from "My Rescue Bots Academia" by now.

Emerje
I think you've just conflated "My Transformers: Rescue Bots Adventure" and "Rescue Bots Academy".

I thought he fused my hero academia with rescue bots academy :lol:

And here's your winner folks. You get a no-prize.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
News Staff
Posts: 4826
News Credits: 101
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Toy Products and Merchandise

Postby Qwan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:41 pm

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
Emerje wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Emerje wrote:Really thought they'd show something from "My Rescue Bots Academia" by now.

Emerje
I think you've just conflated "My Transformers: Rescue Bots Adventure" and "Rescue Bots Academy".

I thought he fused my hero academia with rescue bots academy :lol:

And here's your winner folks. You get a no-prize.

Emerje

To be honest, if there's a character in Rescue Bots Academy that's even half as sweet as Uraraka, you can count me all-in on this show.
Image

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
User avatar
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 982
News Credits: 102
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:11 pm
Location: The side where the grass is greener
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Rank: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations, Platinum Edition, One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Breakdown Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Figure [Amazon Exclusive](Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #225 - The Overexposure of Bumblebee
Twincast / Podcast #225:
"The Overexposure of Bumblebee"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, June 16th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS-- HEATWAVE THE FIRE BOT" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 40 Bumblebee Movie Shatter - Used, Loose" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BotBots Series 1 ANGRY CHEESE Grilled Cheese Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BotBots Series 1 STICKY MCGEE Tape Dispenser Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BotBots Series 1 SIPPY SLURPS Drink Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BotBots Series 1 SHREDDER JACK Cheese Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BotBots Series 1 SCREEN FIEND Tablet Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BotBots Series 1 MS. TAKE Eraser Figure" on EBAY