Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:23 am

Motto: "Why are Beast Hunters Ultimate/Dragon Attack Optimus' sword and shield so hard to find?"
---
Last edited by ZeldaTheSwordsman on Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WANT:
HFTD Starscream clay head impression
Energon Optimus super mode hat
Cyb Megs missile
Optimus Primal missiles, left back panel, mask
CW Dead End/Offroad HFG, Breakdown HFG
Armada Thundercracker missile
Armada Optimus front left trailer strut, cheekguards
ROTF Jetfire right "JTFR" Panel
BH Ult. Optimus Sword
RID Ultra Magnus missiles
Vector Prime Cyber Key
Armada Jolt, Thunderclash, Clench
RID Galvatron foot/dragon head, smol beast arms, 1x launcher/sword hilt
User avatar
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Faction Commander
Posts: 4239
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:07 am
Alt Mode: someone who doesnt suck

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:38 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
So given that the map pieces have do far given locations from across TF lore, I wonder who will be the lucky figure that comes with the map fragment for earth?
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 11631
News Credits: 787
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby carytheone » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:12 am

I was alerted to a charge on my CC this morning by Target. It's for the pre-order of Snapdragon and the Quint. Probably just a temp charge to keep the order alive, but still interesting. The order still shows an ETA of Sep 2-7, so who knows.
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9520
News Credits: 131
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby aronjlove » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:17 am

carytheone wrote:I was alerted to a charge on my CC this morning by Target. It's for the pre-order of Snapdragon and the Quint. Probably just a temp charge to keep the order alive, but still interesting. The order still shows an ETA of Sep 2-7, so who knows.
From what I've determined, unless you use a Red Card there will be an authorization hold which appears and disappears from the card used for the pre-order. It comes and goes every week or so and if I try to change the order from the card the order was placed with to another card I am informed I would lose any deals that applied to the original order. One good thing is I found you can get a Red Card as a debit card and attach it to your bank account. Next time I pre-order with Target, I will be using that.
Image
User avatar
aronjlove
Pretender
Posts: 709
News Credits: 10
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:27 am

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby carytheone » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:24 am

aronjlove wrote:
carytheone wrote:I was alerted to a charge on my CC this morning by Target. It's for the pre-order of Snapdragon and the Quint. Probably just a temp charge to keep the order alive, but still interesting. The order still shows an ETA of Sep 2-7, so who knows.
From what I've determined, unless you use a Red Card there will be an authorization hold which appears and disappears from the card used for the pre-order. It comes and goes every week or so and if I try to change the order from the card the order was placed with to another card I am informed I would lose any deals that applied to the original order. One good thing is I found you can get a Red Card as a debit card and attach it to your bank account. Next time I pre-order with Target, I will be using that.
Ah, that's what I figured. I saw a pending charge hanging around for a week, but have turned on more security to get charge alerts. They can charge and reverse it as many times as needed as long as it gets delivered. Thanks for the info ;)^
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9520
News Credits: 131
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby Rodimus Prime » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:47 pm

Motto: "A knife is simple, using it ain't."
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:Given that not everything about Earthrise has been confirmed, I assume speculating about Straxus possibly showing up in the line and what size he should be is still fair game.
Rodimus Prime wrote:Not just the cover.
-images snipped-
I see. However, given that that the same first panel has Shrapnel coming up to just under his pectorals (and makes Blaster look like a Deluxe-class next to Shrap), and the shot of him holding court shows him to be smaller than Dirge (judging by perspective) and only moderately taller than the Insecticons.

Going by the images I've seen of Blaster in the comics... they could be really screwy with his size. Sometimes he's the same size relative to other Autobots as his toy was to theirs, sometimes he's no taller than Prowl and Kup... At one point he's slightly smaller than the Protectobots!

So I'd say the Insecticons are the more reliable benchmark and what's going on there is "Blaster is drawn tiny", not "Straxus is huge".

sol magnus wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:Sorry but no, Leader is too big for Straxus. And the only reason to even consider making him a Voyager would be to guarantee he could be properly chubby while also having his weapon.
Straxus. Was. A. Shortarse. Making a Leader-class Straxus would be like making a Leader-class Gears.

This makes me wonder if you ever read the comics he was in.
No, but I had read their summaries and seen some pictures.

sol magnus wrote:He was on the wide side, sure, but he was taller than Blaster who was taller than all of the other Autobots in his team. He towered over Goldbug.
And yet at the same time, Blaster is somehow only slightly bigger than freakin' Shrapnel.

sol magnus wrote:I'd say Straxus is a Voyager-Class easily. It's not even close.
Not judging by the Insecticons!
Don't judge by the Insecticons. They're the ones out of scale.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
Image
.Science: like magic, but real.
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 12160
News Credits: 20
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby Flashwave » Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:19 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:Given that not everything about Earthrise has been confirmed, I assume speculating about Straxus possibly showing up in the line and what size he should be is still fair game.
Rodimus Prime wrote:Not just the cover.
-images snipped-
I see. However, given that that the same first panel has Shrapnel coming up to just under his pectorals (and makes Blaster look like a Deluxe-class next to Shrap), and the shot of him holding court shows him to be smaller than Dirge (judging by perspective) and only moderately taller than the Insecticons.

Going by the images I've seen of Blaster in the comics... they could be really screwy with his size. Sometimes he's the same size relative to other Autobots as his toy was to theirs, sometimes he's no taller than Prowl and Kup... At one point he's slightly smaller than the Protectobots!

So I'd say the Insecticons are the more reliable benchmark and what's going on there is "Blaster is drawn tiny", not "Straxus is huge".

sol magnus wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:Sorry but no, Leader is too big for Straxus. And the only reason to even consider making him a Voyager would be to guarantee he could be properly chubby while also having his weapon.
Straxus. Was. A. Shortarse. Making a Leader-class Straxus would be like making a Leader-class Gears.

This makes me wonder if you ever read the comics he was in.
No, but I had read their summaries and seen some pictures.

sol magnus wrote:He was on the wide side, sure, but he was taller than Blaster who was taller than all of the other Autobots in his team. He towered over Goldbug.
And yet at the same time, Blaster is somehow only slightly bigger than freakin' Shrapnel.

sol magnus wrote:I'd say Straxus is a Voyager-Class easily. It's not even close.
Not judging by the Insecticons!

The moral of this story is that Transformers=\=Scale. In your example the Insecticons are huge and way out of scale, Shrapnel has Scrounge's entire arm in his palm. If you are lucky, then a character might have an official height published in a particular story bible; thats what I did with Metroplex (G1 Marvel 698', which does roughly correlate to the Titan Class figure's details) but otherwise you gotta go with good enough. And for a leader character like Straxus who falls in line with Prime, Megatron, or Shockwave, Voyager is it.In all your examples, the difference between Straxus and the Seekers is no less than what we see amongst the size classes themselves. Earthrise Hoist anyone? You cannot scale by Blaster because the only Generations Blaster we have (not counting the FOC One) is the Leader Class Blaster and he was that size for the playset value not the scale factor.

I would love a Straxus, because his cannon mode could be made to be compatible with the AIR Lock system pretty easily, since he is a mounted Turret, which is what I have been saying Megatron should be all along, and they would make good co-tools of each other usinf the same skeleton and diferent shells. But unless that happens, for a minor warlord with delusions of grandeur that would embarrass Starscream, the old Generations is not a bad toy. Small, sure, but no less intimidating looking. And he has a badass pickaxe
Last edited by Flashwave on Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Flashwave
City Commander
Posts: 3376
News Credits: 8
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:42 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby carytheone » Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:20 pm

I spent a couple weeks with some ER figures and I'm really happy with them.

Hoist is a cool mold and I think he pairs very well with the T30 TB mold.

Image

I like the height difference quite a lot and will be skipping ER TB. Hoist has some cool stuff going on and his alt mode compresses very small just like the T30 mold. The undercarriage is a little busy but I don't do much with the alt modes anyway. I'm digging his tow package. One could even say that I'm moist for Hoist :x

Image
Image
You never forget your first A.I.R. Lock

Ironworks is better than expected and a lot of fun to tinker with. The modulators are definitely one of those things that gets better the more you have. I'll probably pick up the other molds, but I won't be doing any double dipping. A fun figure on his own and base mode reminds me a lot of the Micro Machine Travel City playsets.

The real star of the show is Cliffjumper. Easily one of the best deluxes of WFC; good things really do come in small packages. The amount of articulation and transformation steps crammed into this guy is amazing. Then there is a trunk load full of fun accessories.

Image

I'll gladly continue to pay deluxe price for scout class figures of this quality. I pulled out the old United Windcharger mold to compare with. CliffyJ puts WC to shame.

Image
Image

I only have two complaints with CJ. First and foremost that damn black peg in his hatchbackpack is a real pain to pull out. He really needs a chest faction symbol, but that's an easy fix. Now to pick one out for the little red wonder. ;)^

Image
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9520
News Credits: 131
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby Burn » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:01 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:Given that not everything about Earthrise has been confirmed, I assume speculating about Straxus possibly showing up in the line and what size he should be is still fair game.

Wrong. It's that speculation that drove the thread off-topic in the first place.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 28109
News Credits: 222
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:03 pm

Motto: "Why are Beast Hunters Ultimate/Dragon Attack Optimus' sword and shield so hard to find?"
---
Last edited by ZeldaTheSwordsman on Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WANT:
HFTD Starscream clay head impression
Energon Optimus super mode hat
Cyb Megs missile
Optimus Primal missiles, left back panel, mask
CW Dead End/Offroad HFG, Breakdown HFG
Armada Thundercracker missile
Armada Optimus front left trailer strut, cheekguards
ROTF Jetfire right "JTFR" Panel
BH Ult. Optimus Sword
RID Ultra Magnus missiles
Vector Prime Cyber Key
Armada Jolt, Thunderclash, Clench
RID Galvatron foot/dragon head, smol beast arms, 1x launcher/sword hilt
User avatar
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Faction Commander
Posts: 4239
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:07 am
Alt Mode: someone who doesnt suck

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby Burn » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:07 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Zelda, let's be honest, you're going to do whatever the **** you want anyway.

Speculating is fine, but then it spirals and spirals and people have no self control.

So you know, what the **** ever. Speculate away then. Whatever the **** makes you happy.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 28109
News Credits: 222
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby aronjlove » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:13 pm

carytheone wrote:A whole bunch of good comments and cool pics
I really like Cliffjumper's dual gun slash bazooka accessory. The way the small black pieces are pistol clips, bazooka tripod, and ski's show just how much thought went into this figure. Hoist is pretty sweet to, with the tow hook. I really like the shield/ramp playstyle for this part of the trilogy.
Image
User avatar
aronjlove
Pretender
Posts: 709
News Credits: 10
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:27 am

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:01 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Is it wrong that I didn't realise that Cliffjumper's gun split in half like that? Great pictures Cary! (P.s. Love the sig)
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 11631
News Credits: 787
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby Rodimus Prime » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:19 pm

Motto: "A knife is simple, using it ain't."
ZeroWolf wrote:Is it wrong that I didn't realise that Cliffjumper's gun split in half like that?
Yes, considering it's been in previous pics and reviews. :P J/k

But seriously, I've only seen Cliffy in stores once, and passed. Now I'm regretting it. He's a really good looking figure, especially in car mode. In bot mode, the huge feet kinda threw me off, but I'm over it. Hopefully I'll find him again. I still haven't seen Hoist, Grapple or Starscream at all.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
Image
.Science: like magic, but real.
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 12160
News Credits: 20
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:24 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
I have a bad memory to be fair :-P :lol:
So are the stores near you stocking anything or just the later waves of Siege?
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 11631
News Credits: 787
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby Rodimus Prime » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:31 pm

Motto: "A knife is simple, using it ain't."
Nothing. My Target has a few wave 1 and 2 figures (Thundercrackers and Chromias mostly) and my Wal-Mart is brimming with Brunts and Refraktors, and they finally got in the Netflix deluxes. Nothing else.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
Image
.Science: like magic, but real.
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 12160
News Credits: 20
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:47 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
If it helps Rodimus, I haven't seen the deluxes or voyagers in stores yet. I saw the micros back in March, and found Astrotrain and the battlemasters back 2 weeks ago. still none of the other 2 size classes though, i still need Ironworks and Wheeljack.
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 20011
News Credits: 1540
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:51 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Rodimus Prime wrote:Nothing. My Target has a few wave 1 and 2 figures (Thundercrackers and Chromias mostly) and my Wal-Mart is brimming with Brunts and Refraktors, and they finally got in the Netflix deluxes. Nothing else.

have you checked best buy yet? mine get decently healthy restocks; also, if you have them at least, meijer
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7760
News Credits: 174
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby o.supreme » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:59 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
I got the Leaders back when Target did their BOGO 50% sale in early February?? I've seen everything at Target in small quantities, except for Deluxes, haven't seen any yet at Target.

I'm starting to see things slowly trickle into walmarts, and yes finally deluxes, but I got the only one I wanted (Ironworks) from BBTS months ago so... :-|

Unfortunately because of this whole situation, I doubt we'll see anything new for a long time, except (hopefully) the Netflix exclusives at walmarts. Not sure how they can have those AND ER on the shelves at the same time, the 35th anniversary toys didn't do so well, and there were only a few of those (my stores still have some), I cant imagine what nearly, a whole line of repaints is going to look like....

Also I've heard local governments in some states (mostly back east) are trying to force stores to eliminate unnecessary shoping in certain sections (including toys) deemed unecessary by roping them off etc..., not sure how well thats going to go over...
I am very much interested in Botcon 2016 Customization Class Medix, Shattered Glass Ratchet, G2 Ratchet, and Marvel Comic Ratchet, willing to pay fair price, PM if interested in selling.
o.supreme
Faction Commander
Posts: 4293
News Credits: 25
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:03 pm
Location: Born in the Bay Area, but stuck in Sacto.
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby carytheone » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:18 pm

I nabbed those three figures from Target dot com while they were doing the $10 off $50 deal. I haven't been doing any toys runs since the quarantine.

Before that, I did get Starscream and Grapple from Target. They also had the micromasters and OP. I spotted the leaders and voyagers at Best Buy a week or so later. They had a spot for the deluxes, but I haven't been back since. I've heard that there did show up at some point in my area.

WJ is off the list, just to save money and I'm happy with the old gen mold. I'm going "make due" with the somewhat vaguely similar looking Sunstreaker. The only Sunny I have is the CW mold and I don't like it.

Leader OP is an eventuality, but I'm in no rush.

Off the top of my head I can't remember who else in ER I'm after. I do feel that so far the ER figures are generally a small improvement over Siege. An amazing feat if you ask me. ;)^
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9520
News Credits: 131
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby Rodimus Prime » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:23 pm

Motto: "A knife is simple, using it ain't."
Sadly my B&M options are limited to 1 Target and 2 Walmarts in town, that's it. I try to get my figures physically in hand to buy them. For me online is a distant 2nd option, though I haven't had any bad experiences per se. Have any of you tried to connect more than 1 Ironworks together?
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
Image
.Science: like magic, but real.
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 12160
News Credits: 20
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:49 pm

carytheone wrote:Leader OP is an eventuality, but I'm in no rush.

The numbering leaves no new leader figures for wave 3, so a repack of OP is almost certain there.
TF-fan kev777
Gestalt
Posts: 2324
News Credits: 28
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 5:48 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby Emerje » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:44 pm

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Hellscream9999 wrote:have you checked best buy yet?

This is something I want to try, but I don't know if my local store is even open right now. They have open hours from 10am to 6pm, but they also said they're limiting access to the store to curbside pickup so I don't think I can actually go inside to shop. The website says they have one in stock at the store, but the reviews say you're more likely to get Astrotrain since the listing, which only shows Optimus, says "Transformers - Generations War for Cybertron: Earthrise Action Figure - Styles May Vary". And better yet:

This figure is chosen at random
Order online for a surprise character, or stop by your local Best Buy store to make your selection.

Who's intentionally paying $50 for a surprise figure?

I'll just wait for the restrictions to life and see what there is on shelves. I've got a $25 Best Buy gift card from Christmas and this seems like the best way to spend it.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
News Staff
Posts: 5906
News Credits: 147
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:03 am

Motto: "Why are Beast Hunters Ultimate/Dragon Attack Optimus' sword and shield so hard to find?"
Emerje wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:have you checked best buy yet?

This is something I want to try, but I don't know if my local store is even open right now. They have open hours from 10am to 6pm, but they also said they're limiting access to the store to curbside pickup so I don't think I can actually go inside to shop. The website says they have one in stock at the store, but the reviews say you're more likely to get Astrotrain since the listing, which only shows Optimus, says "Transformers - Generations War for Cybertron: Earthrise Action Figure - Styles May Vary". And better yet:

This figure is chosen at random
Order online for a surprise character, or stop by your local Best Buy store to make your selection.

Who's intentionally paying $50 for a surprise figure?
Desperate people? Or maybe the same kind of people who happily drop a house payment's worth of cash on an MISB figure in a windowless box entombed in an AFA case because they see toys as trophies rather than playthings?
WANT:
HFTD Starscream clay head impression
Energon Optimus super mode hat
Cyb Megs missile
Optimus Primal missiles, left back panel, mask
CW Dead End/Offroad HFG, Breakdown HFG
Armada Thundercracker missile
Armada Optimus front left trailer strut, cheekguards
ROTF Jetfire right "JTFR" Panel
BH Ult. Optimus Sword
RID Ultra Magnus missiles
Vector Prime Cyber Key
Armada Jolt, Thunderclash, Clench
RID Galvatron foot/dragon head, smol beast arms, 1x launcher/sword hilt
User avatar
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Faction Commander
Posts: 4239
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:07 am
Alt Mode: someone who doesnt suck

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby Hellscream9999 » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:08 am

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Rodimus Prime wrote:Have any of you tried to connect more than 1 Ironworks together?

I've got a couple, they make for a cool industrial zone, are you looking for something in particular :???:
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7760
News Credits: 174
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alpha Trion Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Monxo and Wolfwire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 02 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Decepticon Stinger" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #264 - Kingdom Come
Twincast / Podcast #264:
"Kingdom Come"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 22nd, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers CHEETOR Beast Machines Heroic Maximal RID Hasbro NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron Deluxe Thundercracker" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Cliffjumper SEALED Takara RID 2011 Deluxe Class" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Mini-Con Divebomb Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots Disguise RID Weaponizer W1/15 Mini-Con DIVEBOMB" on EBAY
Buy "RARE Transformers Blue Bumblebee Robots In Disguise 3 Step Changer Energon Boost" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Onslaught, Rodimus, and Perceptor Lot" on EBAY
Buy "30 Crankcase Deluxe Class | Transformers Studio Series | Dark Of The Moon Hasbro" on EBAY