Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More
Posted by Seibertron Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:01 pm
-

Seibertron - Site Owner
- Posts: 14075
- News Credits: 3662
- Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 6:17 pm
- Location: Mount Prospect, IL USA
- Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
- Strength: 10
- Intelligence: 9
- Speed: 7
- Endurance: 9
- Rank: 10+
- Courage: 8
- Firepower: 5
- Skill: 10+
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More
Posted by Sabrblade Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:04 pm
Another cool idea.Seibertron wrote:How about Leader Class Elita One?
Though, that-which-we-weren't-supposed-to-have-seen-before showed her to be a reuse of the Voyager Starscream mold.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
-

Sabrblade - God Of Transformers
- Posts: 40198
- News Credits: 462
- Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
- Location: Tampa, FL
- Strength: 7
- Intelligence: 10
- Speed: 7
- Endurance: 8
- Rank: 9
- Courage: 8
- Firepower: 7
- Skill: 9
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More
Posted by william-james88 Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:07 pm
Seibertron wrote:How about Leader Class Elita One?
Not in this line, she is coming as a voyager in wave 2.
I am pretty sure we will be getting a Star Sabre though. Armada Prime wouldnt be likely since they already have a big Optimus for this leader class that they will be rereleasing throughout the line.
What I would want, and I dont think we will get it, would be a Megatron that turns into Galvatron to oppose Rodimus.
please contact us using this form.
-

william-james88 - News Staff
- Posts: 33278
- News Credits: 4889
- Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:46 am
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More
Posted by chuckdawg1999 Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:15 pm
I thought we saw all the leaders and it's only going to be Prime, Rodimus, Repaint Rodimus, and Primal.
-

chuckdawg1999 - Matrix Keeper
- Posts: 9155
- News Credits: 332
- Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 4:51 pm
- Location: New York
- Strength: 10
- Intelligence: 10
- Speed: 10
- Endurance: 10
- Rank: 10
- Courage: 10
- Firepower: 10
- Skill: 10
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More
Posted by mordhelm Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:23 pm
- mordhelm
- Vehicon
- Posts: 371
- News Credits: 13
- Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:35 pm
- Strength: 9
- Intelligence: 10
- Speed: 7
- Endurance: 7
- Rank: 8
- Courage: 10
- Firepower: 8
- Skill: 10
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More
Posted by william-james88 Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:46 pm
chuckdawg1999 wrote:The more I see of the Dinobots the more disappointed I get. The deluxes only come with one of their weapons, they should come with a sword AND blaster at least. Grimlock doesn't look like he comes with anything besides the combiner feet.
I thought we saw all the leaders and it's only going to be Prime, Rodimus, Repaint Rodimus, and Primal.
Yeah Grimlock only comes with his combiner feet. And we only know the leaders of the first 3 waves, Power of the Primes will likely comntinue into mid 2018, we have no clue what comes out for the last 3 waves.
please contact us using this form.
-

william-james88 - News Staff
- Posts: 33278
- News Credits: 4889
- Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:46 am
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More
Posted by Qwan Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:52 pm
chuckdawg1999 wrote:The more I see of the Dinobots the more disappointed I get. The deluxes only come with one of their weapons, they should come with a sword AND blaster at least. Grimlock doesn't look like he comes with anything besides the combiner feet.
I thought we saw all the leaders and it's only going to be Prime, Rodimus, Repaint Rodimus, and Primal.
I think I saw Snarl at least with a little removable gun on his dino mode? I'm not too sure. But even so, by this point I'm so used to updated toys not getting all of their 'proper' weapons (or any at all) that it hardly bothers me any more.
Grimlock though, I hadn't noticed that. Not that you point it out, I'm glad I still have FoC Grimmy's weapons (plus that gun that came with the IF Dino-Armor) to give to this one! Not that that helps anyone else, but still.
Those Leaders are all we saw in the leaks, yes, but those leaks only show what was "planned" for the first four (three? I'd trust Will on this one) waves. Since at this point we can be fairly certain PotP will be 6 waves, that leaves at least two waves' worth of Leaders (and every other class too) that we haven't yet seen. Plus on top of that, this:
that mordhelm observed (and I think I've noticed it too) seems to suggest that the wave plans we saw in the leaks weren't actually final. If they're reordering things between waves, there's also the potential (which seems likely to me) that some of the slots taken by re-released figures from earlier in the line might be replaced by new toys, or retools, or something. It's nothing concrete I suppose, but it's enough to encourage me not to give up hope, at leastmordhelm wrote:Did no one else notice that the official release from hasbro said all the dinobots will be available fall 2017? Sounds contradictory to the release schedules we have seen. If true I am pleasantly surprised.

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !
Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
-

Qwan - Gestalt Team Leader
- Posts: 983
- News Credits: 102
- Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:11 am
- Location: The side where the grass is greener
- Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
- Strength: 4
- Intelligence: 8
- Speed: 6
- Endurance: 3
- Rank: 4
- Courage: 5
- Firepower: 7
- Skill: 7
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More
Posted by Bronzewolf Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:35 pm







-

Bronzewolf - Brainmaster
- Posts: 1334
- News Credits: 419
- Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:28 pm
- Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
- Strength: 6
- Intelligence: 8
- Speed: 5
- Endurance: 7
- Rank: 8
- Courage: 6
- Firepower: 7
- Skill: 9
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More
Posted by Burn Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:49 pm
william-james88 wrote:What I would want, and I dont think we will get it, would be a Megatron that turns into Galvatron to oppose Rodimus.
Slight deviation ... there's a picture floating around that shows Megatron who can turn into a gun, but that gun then combines with a green tank (ala G2) which then transforms into a combined mode.
- Burn
- Forum Admin
- Posts: 28780
- News Credits: 226
- Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More
Posted by Bronzewolf Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:02 am
Burn wrote:william-james88 wrote:What I would want, and I dont think we will get it, would be a Megatron that turns into Galvatron to oppose Rodimus.
Slight deviation ... there's a picture floating around that shows Megatron who can turn into a gun, but that gun then combines with a green tank (ala G2) which then transforms into a combined mode.
Wait, what? I hadn't heard about that at all!
Although Megatron turning into a gun automatically makes me suspicious.
-

Bronzewolf - Brainmaster
- Posts: 1334
- News Credits: 419
- Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:28 pm
- Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
- Strength: 6
- Intelligence: 8
- Speed: 5
- Endurance: 7
- Rank: 8
- Courage: 6
- Firepower: 7
- Skill: 9
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More
Posted by DestronMirage22 Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:14 am
Burn wrote:william-james88 wrote:What I would want, and I dont think we will get it, would be a Megatron that turns into Galvatron to oppose Rodimus.
Slight deviation ... there's a picture floating around that shows Megatron who can turn into a gun, but that gun then combines with a green tank (ala G2) which then transforms into a combined mode.
That sounds awesome.
I don't suppose you're able to share that pic?
-

DestronMirage22 - Minibot
- Posts: 116
- News Credits: 1
- Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:59 am
- Location: MO, U.S.A.
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More
Posted by Burn Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:14 am
Bronzewolf wrote:Burn wrote:william-james88 wrote:What I would want, and I dont think we will get it, would be a Megatron that turns into Galvatron to oppose Rodimus.
Slight deviation ... there's a picture floating around that shows Megatron who can turn into a gun, but that gun then combines with a green tank (ala G2) which then transforms into a combined mode.
Wait, what? I hadn't heard about that at all!![]()
Although Megatron turning into a gun automatically makes me suspicious.
It wasn't official, guessing it was a fan art thing. Can't even find it now, knew I should have saved it.
- Burn
- Forum Admin
- Posts: 28780
- News Credits: 226
- Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More
Posted by noctorro Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:36 am
mordhelm wrote:
The thing I am a bit shocked by is that there were a ton of repaint/retool possibilities in TR that would have made sense, and hasbro chose not to overload us this time.
WHAAATTTTT!!!!
Somebody actually complaining about not enough repaints?

http://www.plasticpolygon.com
I 3d design and print! Check out my instagram http://www.instagram.com/plasticpolygon3d for some Transformers weapons if you're interested. The War for Cybertron standard machine gun is ready as well as the Armada Optimus gun (smaller) and a Robotech Gunpod.
-

noctorro - Gestalt Team Leader
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:45 am
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More
Posted by Gearslide Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:30 am
- Gearslide
- Headmaster Jr
- Posts: 503
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:10 pm
- Strength: 6
- Intelligence: 8
- Speed: 6
- Endurance: 5
- Rank: 2
- Courage: 4
- Firepower: 1
- Skill: 9
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More
Posted by ArmadaPrime Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:37 am
With the odd dimensions and multiple variations on roughly the same thing, im gonna gues they're for point of sale displays in stores and the like
-

ArmadaPrime - Brainmaster
- Posts: 1439
- News Credits: 3
- Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:41 am
- Location: Berkshire | Birmingham
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More
Posted by ExciKaiser Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:53 am
noctorro wrote:WHAAATTTTT!!!!
Somebody actually complaining about not enough repaints?
As long they're pertinent, I have no issue.
I'll continue to insist on the next ten years about this missed opportunity in CW :
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=78854&start=1475#p1904649
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=78854&start=1475#p1904665
My Collection - Transformers Go Combiner Teams onboard !

Looking for the claw-shield-gun which comes with Magna convoy.
-

ExciKaiser - Combiner
- Posts: 489
- News Credits: 1
- Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:12 pm
- Location: France
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More
Posted by RAR Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:15 am
It should be red.
-

RAR - Gestalt
- Posts: 2324
- News Credits: 11
- Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:01 pm
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More
Posted by Burn Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:44 am
Once again.
FAN ART
- Burn
- Forum Admin
- Posts: 28780
- News Credits: 226
- Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More
Posted by Insurgent Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:53 am
-

Insurgent - City Commander
- Posts: 3075
- News Credits: 2
- Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:10 pm
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More
Posted by Rodimus Knight Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:08 am
-

Rodimus Knight - Pretender
- Posts: 772
- News Credits: 2
- Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:21 pm
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More
Posted by Burn Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:11 am
Rodimus Knight wrote:So basically you get a prime master, when a pretender, head master, target master and power master all get together and have a baby.
- Burn
- Forum Admin
- Posts: 28780
- News Credits: 226
- Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More
Posted by ThunderThruster Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:18 am
Qwan wrote:chuckdawg1999 wrote:I thought we saw all the leaders and it's only going to be Prime, Rodimus, Repaint Rodimus, and Primal.
Those Leaders are all we saw in the leaks, yes, but those leaks only show what was "planned" for the first four (three? I'd trust Will on this one) waves. Since at this point we can be fairly certain PotP will be 6 waves, that leaves at least two waves' worth of Leaders (and every other class too) that we haven't yet seen.
3 waves of Prime Masters, Legends, Voyagers and Leaders, and 4 waves of Deluxes, were revealed in the leak, so its both the first 3 and 4 waves dependant on size class, that we know about.
Tekka wrote:What she doesn't realize is that Springer actually loves Rodimus.
-

ThunderThruster - Gestalt
- Posts: 2972
- Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:56 am
- Location: Nottingham
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More
Posted by william-james88 Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:12 am
Qwan wrote:Those Leaders are all we saw in the leaks, yes, but those leaks only show what was "planned" for the first four (three? I'd trust Will on this one) waves. Since at this point we can be fairly certain PotP will be 6 waves, that leaves at least two waves' worth of Leaders (and every other class too) that we haven't yet seen.
Thanks for your trust
Our best indicator is what has been confirmed for power masters coming out, we know there will be 12 coming out in that class. And we know they are releasing them 2-3 at a time with 8 different ones released by wave 3. So there would be 4 left after that, enough for 2 more waves of new toys. That at least means to me we will be getting at least 2 more leaders from what we have seen. And one would probably be Star Sabre based on the interview we just had, along with how he makes sense in the play pattern.
please contact us using this form.
-

william-james88 - News Staff
- Posts: 33278
- News Credits: 4889
- Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:46 am
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More
Posted by Kurona Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:14 am
-

Kurona - Matrix Keeper
- Posts: 7879
- News Credits: 191
- Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:48 pm
- Location: Scotland
- Strength: 1
- Intelligence: 7
- Speed: 2
- Endurance: 1
- Rank: 8
- Courage: 3
- Firepower: 1
- Skill: 2
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More
Posted by mordhelm Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:33 am
noctorro wrote:mordhelm wrote:
The thing I am a bit shocked by is that there were a ton of repaint/retool possibilities in TR that would have made sense, and hasbro chose not to overload us this time.
WHAAATTTTT!!!!
Somebody actually complaining about not enough repaints?
Way to completely misunderstand my post.
- mordhelm
- Vehicon
- Posts: 371
- News Credits: 13
- Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:35 pm
- Strength: 9
- Intelligence: 10
- Speed: 7
- Endurance: 7
- Rank: 8
- Courage: 10
- Firepower: 8
- Skill: 10
Who is online
Registered users: Apple [Bot], Bing [Bot], ChatGPT [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSN [Bot], OpenAI [Bot], Otaku-mus Prime, Transbot, Yandex [Bot]




