This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Starscream Speculations: TRU Masterpiece, CW Leader, Voyager

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Starscream Speculations: TRU Masterpiece, CW Leader, Voyager

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:48 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Rated X wrote:You know once you add in the shipping youre probably only saving ten bucks off retail ? While im not into MP scale, I am into seekers. I wouldnt mind having this guy on my coffee table to replace the old version with the stupid sword hips. I skipped acid storm and sunstorm because hasbro butchered their paintjobs. But I might pick this guy up and hope TRU sees $$$ and does skywarp next.

60$US+tx for you guys is better than 200$US+ship.

My MP-11 cost me 236$CAN with shipping and customs fees. I still feel the burn. The new seeker mold is NOT worth that much money. It's worth 100$+tx at the very most.

I'll still have to wait and see what will be his actual price in a Canadian TrU.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Cobotron » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:49 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
carytheone wrote:Hey Cobs, I thought you already had one or is this an extra?
Nope. I have a $20 Walmart clearance OG mold Skywarp and a Sunstorm from last year. This will be my first MP Screamer. :KREMZEEK:
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Torneira » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:55 am

Well that's just Prime... :BANG_HEAD:

I tried to pre-order but ofcourse (sigh) it's not possible due to the fact that it's not eligible for international shipping. It's a store pick-up item... and I live in the Netherlands. :BOOM:

When it come to Transformers, we in Europe are so left out of all those nice (and often) low priced figures....
Torneira
Fuzor
News Credits: 3

Postby mcfmullen » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:01 am

*sigh* Nowhere to be found on Canadian TRU website.
mcfmullen
Mini-Con

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:04 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
I don't see why it shouldn't be a TRU exclusive! coz the TRU nearest to me(Govan, Glasgow) still have MP Sunstorm! mind you....they can't seem to shift it....so it's became a shelfwarmer! but hopefully that wouldn't happen with Starscream as he's a popular character.
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby Cyberstrike » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:04 am

Motto: "I don't lose, I CONQUER!"
Weapon: Electro-Sword
Saw Masterpiece Bluestreak at TRU yesterday
Cyberstrike
Headmaster
Watch Cyberstrike on YouTube
Strength: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Cobotron » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:31 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
HOODWINKED AND HORNSWAGGLED!!!!
Totally completed check out. No confirmation e-mail. Called Customer Service, no order placed. Now it's SOLD OUT! WHY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! :lol: :lol: :(

oh well.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Firepower: 5

Postby william-james88 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:01 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Cobotron wrote:HOODWINKED AND HORNSWAGGLED!!!!
Totally completed check out. No confirmation e-mail. Called Customer Service, no order placed. Now it's SOLD OUT! WHY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! :lol: :lol: :(

oh well.

Sorry, it sold out quite quickly. It was probably sold out by the time your check out was completed but the comuter didnt have time to react to the rapid fast inventory changes.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby megatronus » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:04 am

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Total bummer. Guess I'll have to pick him up in store.
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Postby wolverinetodd » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:10 am

Motto: "Shoot multiple times first... ask questions NEVER!"
Weapon: Double-Shot Missile Launcher
william-james88 wrote:

oh well.

Sorry, it sold out quite quickly. It was probably sold out by the time your check out was completed but the comuter didnt have time to react to the rapid fast inventory changes.

It kept coming up "Item does not ship out" and to select a store for pick-up, which I did, over and over and over and over again, but the site wouldn't acknowledge my selected store for pick-up. By the time I opened the chat window to express my dissatisfaction with this, all the pre-orders were SOLD OUT. So I really let the person on the other end of the chat window know about it. I didn't go easy on the survey or the feedback link either.
wolverinetodd
Vehicon
Strength: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 5

Postby no-one » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:43 am

oh well.
Argh, that is the suck. Internet *bro-hug*
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby Beachjezus » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:43 am

Does anybody know if this will be back up for preorder? Also if it isn't do we think it will be for sale on the website on 10/1 when it releases? I am extremely pissed I missed this - I've been waiting and checking 10 times a day and I still frickin missed it.
Beachjezus
Micromaster

Postby no-one » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:44 am

Mobile phone double post
Last edited by no-one on Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby Madeus Prime » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:46 am

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
ARGH! SOLD OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM:
Madeus Prime art credited to SillySpringer
Madeus Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 23
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 7
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 6
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:52 am

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
First news story I saw today, it's sold out.....
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
News Credits: 25
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby RiddlerJ » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:43 am

fenrir72 wrote:
Va'al wrote:A sudden Masterpiece Starscream update appears! Shortly after the news of Takara Tomy's Transformers Masterpiece Thundercracker, we have the pre-order page for the Toys'R'Us exclusive MP-07 Starscream figure, including confirmation of what accessories will come with the set. Read on below for more, and head here to purchase yours now for $59.99 ahead of its October release!

Product Description

Unsurpassed in ego or ambition, Starscream is the scheming second-in-command to Megatron. His all-consuming hunger for absolute power overcomes what little reason there is in him, driving him to adopt ever more vile plots in his quest to unseat Megatron as leader of the Decepticons. With his trademark null-ray cannons and a vast array of secondary weapons, Starscream is second only to Megatron and Optimus Prime in power.

Autobots beware, because the ultimate Decepticon air commander is on the hunt for someone to fight! He converts from robot mode to high-speed jet mode, and in either mode he's ready for major combat with his mortal enemies. His shoulder missile launchers leap out when he gets an Autobot in his sights, and with a missile for each one, he's always armed! The mini-pilot figure goes in his cockpit in jet mode, and it even comes with a display stand for your collection. This Masterpiece Starscream figure will change your Transformers adventures forever!

Includes figure, 2 missile accessories, pilot mini-figure, display stand, and instructions.

WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts may be generated. Not for children under 3 years.
Ages 8 and up

Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
Features

Masterpiece Starscream figure converts from robot mode to vehicle mode
Figure is super speedy in jet mode
Figure comes with 2 missiles for missile launchers
Includes mini-pilot figure and display stand
MP-07 Starscream

Additional Info

“R”Web#:

SKU:
8B0620CD

UPC/EAN/ISBN:

Manufacturer #:
B4702

Product Weight:
1.1 pounds

Product Dimensions (in inches):
10.9 x 10.9 x 3.1

So the coronation parts have been taken off by Galvatron? Figures. :-P

If it makes you feel any better, this one does come with the parts the coronation version lacked: the display stand and missiles. It doesn't mention if it comes with the Megatron mount but I don't see why they would omit it. It came with the TRU Thundercracker.
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby AutobotAlvaron » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:44 am

Motto: "Strive Always for the Indomitable Victory of Good."
Weapon: Double Beam Guns
Beachjezus wrote:Does anybody know if this will be back up for preorder? Also if it isn't do we think it will be for sale on the website on 10/1 when it releases? I am extremely pissed I missed this - I've been waiting and checking 10 times a day and I still frickin missed it.

I'm not sure if it will be of any comfort to you or anyone who missed this, but I did the TRU "chat" and was told that there would definitely be more on sale later. No date was given, but when I asked if more would be available after the Oct. release date, the rep said it could be before or after. He said I should keep an eye on the page, but nothing specific.

At least it isn't gone forever, and considering TRU MP Prowl was around for a long while, I'm inclined to believe it.

What I don't want is to pay scalper or EBAY prices! Hopefully those of us who missed it this morning won't have to.
Last edited by AutobotAlvaron on Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AutobotAlvaron
Minibot
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Beachjezus » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:02 pm

That is some comfort and thank you. The thing that really sucks is that they give no warning about when they were going to put up preorders - it's just a really poopy system. Not only that but my god if the demand is so much why don't they make more to sell. Seems ridiculous
Beachjezus
Micromaster

Postby Ironhidensh » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:58 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon

oh well.

I read this and had to do a quick email check. Thankfully, I got my order in in time. Now to stick my Takara MP-11 on eBay.
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby Wolfman Jake » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:27 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Ironhidensh wrote:Thankfully, I got my order in in time. Now to stick my Takara MP-11 on eBay.

Why? The Takara version is still arguably superior, if only for the coronation gear. You've already got the best package, so why downgrade now?
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:05 pm

It's that simple."
Wolfman Jake wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:Thankfully, I got my order in in time. Now to stick my Takara MP-11 on eBay.

Why? The Takara version is still arguably superior, if only for the coronation gear. You've already got the best package, so why downgrade now?

Also, unless your MP-11 is sealed, you will never get back enough money to make it worth it.

Let's say because he's used, you're able to sell it for 120$. Maybe 150$ if we're generous. You have to charge for shipping so let's go with 20$ for an example. 170$ total. Paypal first charge around 5.52$ in fees. Ebay then charge 17$ in fees at the very basic. That's 23$ in fees. You're down to 147$. Now, you have to ship the thing. Let's assume you pay noting for the packaging because you are smart enough to re-use what you got from previous purchases. To get to the post office, let's assume you pay around 5$ of gaz or bus fare. 142$ remain. You pay the 20$ to ship the thing. 122$ remain.

Great. Now you have 122$ in your pocket. BUT WAIT! How much did you pay MP-11 initially? The price for an american was around 200$ shipped. That's 50$ you just lost (because remember, you sold it for 150$ at best, not counting the 20$ of shipping). 72$ remain. Now, you are extremely lucky and are able to buy Hasbro MP-07 Starscream at the incredible price of 60$. Add sale taxes. I dunno where you live or what your taxes are, but let's say 10%. That's 6$. So, 72$ - 66$ mean 6$ remain clear in your pocket. All in all, you went through a sh!tload of trouble to just sell the coronation gear for 6$. You can just barely buy a basic fastfood meal with that.

But, really, do you think TrU will really leave Starscream's price at 60$? Hell no. When Starscream will be in stock, he will be 80$US for sure. In that case, with 10% taxes, it will be 88$. So, all in all, you will be in the RED of about -16$. For replacing the corronation gear with a jet stand.

>:oP >:oP So, yeah. Selling your Takara MP-11 for Hasbro's MP-07 is a very, very dumb idea. >:oP >:oP
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:10 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
I was waiting for confirmation, hoping for something different, but alas I'll have to track down a MP-11 so I can have the coronation gear. FYI folks if this is like MP Thundercracker it will come with the original MP-03 instructions.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:33 pm

It's that simple."
chuckdawg1999 wrote:I was waiting for confirmation, hoping for something different, but alas I'll have to track down a MP-11 so I can have the coronation gear. FYI folks if this is like MP Thundercracker it will come with the original MP-03 instructions.

Good luck finding MP-11 at a reasonable price. For me, the 200$ base price is FAR from reasonable. The coronation gear is NOT worth the price of a whole MP seeker. I mean, a Hasbro seeker cost at most 80$. So, that's 120$ just for the goddamn corronation gear!

I love Starscream, but I still think that selling my original MP-03 G1 colored to get MP-11 was a very, very bad idea. I should have waited for the Hasbro version. I wouldnt have minded skipping the coronation gear if it meant saving 120$. Meaning the price I paid my original MP-03 MISB! SHIPPED!

It's been around 2 years since I bought MP-11. The scar of that buyer remorse burn still sting. And it's a scar I'll bear forever because as I stated some posts above, I will never be able to get my money back.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby RSC » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:37 pm

Beachjezus wrote:Does anybody know if this will be back up for preorder? Also if it isn't do we think it will be for sale on the website on 10/1 when it releases? I am extremely pissed I missed this - I've been waiting and checking 10 times a day and I still frickin missed it.

Last Grimlock reissue I missed it the first time and then they reopened when it became available, and I got it, but it was early in the morning. it was also more expensive. might happen this time as well.
When I was a kid I thought it was "More than meats the eye".
I thought that was weird.
RSC
Mini-Con

Postby william-james88 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:52 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
chuckdawg1999 wrote:I was waiting for confirmation, hoping for something different, but alas I'll have to track down a MP-11 so I can have the coronation gear. FYI folks if this is like MP Thundercracker it will come with the original MP-03 instructions.

Maybe you could PM Ironhidesh, he wants to sell his.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Voyager Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers Age Extinction Voyager complete AOE Hasbro 2014 221114AB"
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRASHMASTER Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Junkon Hasbro 2023 New"
TRASHMASTER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Leader Class Volvo VNR Hasbro 2023 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SS-118 OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Studio Series Leader Rise Beasts ROTB Takara"
NEW!
SS-118 OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FALLEN LEADER OPTIMUS PRIME W/ MATRIX Transformers Super7 Reaction Series 4 New"
FALLEN LEADER OPTI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT SLUDGE Transformers Studio Series 86-15 Movie Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
DINOBOT SLUDGE Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Target 2009 240109S"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "N.E.S.T. BONECRUSHER Transformers Studio Series 95 Buzzworthy Bumblebee Voyager"
N.E.S.T. BONECRUSH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformer Combiner Wars Generations complete +box Leader 2015 230325A"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K10 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader Beast Wars 2021 New"
WFC-K10 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCRAPHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-24 Animated Movie Voyager 2024 New"
SCRAPHEAP Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BV-02 OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Beast Awakening Voyager MV7 Rise ROTB 2023 New"
NEW!
BV-02 OPTIMUS PRIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JUNKHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-14 Animated Movie Voyager 2022 New"
JUNKHEAP Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Rook Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Autobot Scamper Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Legion Class Smokescreen Stealth Fighter Figure" on AMAZON