This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby ThunderThruster » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:10 pm

Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
That Arcee looks like the old Rabid Squirrel garage kit of headsmaster Arcee
Tekka wrote:What she doesn't realize is that Springer actually loves Rodimus.
ThunderThruster
Gestalt

In-Hand Images of Transformers Titans Return Kup with Flintlock

Postby Va'al » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:46 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
After the first couple of reveals of upcoming Transformers Titans Return Kup with Titan Master Flintlock a little while ago, we know have a full pictorial review via fellow fansite BWTF. Check out a selection of them below, as we get to see the gun accessories, vehicle mode, robot mode, and some comparisons with previous figures of the character!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby deliciouspeter » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:57 pm

Looks good.
deliciouspeter
Mini-Con
Buy from deliciouspeter on eBay

Postby Targetmaster Kup » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:20 pm

Motto: ""Whatever it takes, as long as it is moral, legal, and just.""
Weapon: Grenade Launcher
I wish they'd used a lighter grey.
Find what Transformers; Titans Return, Legends, Combiner Wars, Unite Warriors, Generations, Masterpiece, Universe, Adventure, & RiD 2015 toy action figures are on sale at https://goo.gl/3UaMAu
Targetmaster Kup
Combiner
News Credits: 11
Buy from Targetmaster Kup on eBay
Alt Mode: Spaceship
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Sigma Magnus » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:23 pm

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
Looks to be a rather interesting transformation.
For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 3
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Postby steals_your_goats » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:24 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
My only real problem with this mold is the arms. The rest of him looks so bulky and kick ass and then he has noodle arms. You can't be intimidating with noodle arms.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:29 pm

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Something about him just... puts me off. Hmm...

steals_your_goats wrote:My only real problem with this mold is the arms. The rest of him looks so bulky and kick ass and then he has noodle arms. You can't be intimidating with noodle arms.

Oh yeah. That and the color are it.
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 3
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: 8

Postby steals_your_goats » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:40 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
SillySpringer wrote:Something about him just... puts me off. Hmm...

steals_your_goats wrote:My only real problem with this mold is the arms. The rest of him looks so bulky and kick ass and then he has noodle arms. You can't be intimidating with noodle arms.

The colors are odd but I still think it works. It's just those damn arms
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:43 pm

steals_your_goats wrote:

The colors are odd but I still think it works. It's just those damn arms

I think it's the combinations that makes it so bad. If it was either darker colors or thicker arms it would look decent. The bright teal skinny arms just looks weird.
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Kurona » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:44 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Yeah, I'm kinda sharing that sentiment. This review makes the colours look far better than they did before - a similar kind of effect to Victorion; having it in-hand is much better than photos suggest - but those arms are missing a bit of bulk. If they were a bit bulkier I'd say, funnily enough, that this would make an excellent Ironhide and Ratchet. I've said it before but the more I look, the more the details match up... not saying it will happen, but goddamn I'd love if it did.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:44 pm

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
I don't like the arms or torso much but the vehicle looks like chunky fun and I like that you can store the guns on the back of robot mode.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Relic0037 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:46 pm

Motto: ""More than Meets the Eye, although my eyesight isn't what it used to be!""
Weapon: Slingshot

Time to wait and see what :TAKARATOMY: does with him. Their paint jobs on Blurr & Scourge made a world of difference....but I don't see them changing his arms.
Relic0037
Vehicon
News Credits: 4
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3

Postby MrBlack » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:48 pm

Weapon: Fusion Cannon
The proportions look fine to me. Kup has never been super bulky in any incarnation.

The colors look better here than they did in the first shots. I'm sure Takara will come out with something more cartoon accurate, but I'm actually digging the Marvel comic vibe of this deco.
MrBlack
Headmaster Jr
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:04 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."

The Tech Spec card is really interesting. Anybody ever take a look at yours? You should, as Kup's has updated icons! The one for Intelligence is far better IMO (and much less gruesome)
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby RiddlerJ » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:07 pm

Something about him. I don't hate it, but in that comparison shot with the earlier Generations Kup, He just looks so dumbed down or something..
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby MGrotusque » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:41 pm

Looks good to me. I also like that his entire chest is glass and you can see the kibble underneath. For some reason i really like that.
MGrotusque
Gestalt
Strength: 9
Firepower: 9

Postby no-one » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:58 pm

I have mixed feeling on TR Kup. I've really been digging the whole aesthetic the TR line has been going for and I feel for the most part they've been nailing it. Kup really is no different. He really has a great updated G1 look, but... the bot mode looks kinda blah. Maybe its the colors, maybe it's the head but I can't quite put a finger on it. Like others said, it's just kinda off.

Now that alt mode looks all kinds of fun and awesome! It has a fun chunky compact truck I just want to roll around with TMs driving it vibe. I was going skip Kup unless he blew me away, but I may get him and just "lose" his head and let others take him for a spin.

Much like the Prime Kup, TR Kup may just become generic Autobot #3 hanging around the background.
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby YoungPrime » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:05 pm

The colors look terrible. I'm sure Takara's version will look better but it's not worth paying $30+ for on BBTS if you're okay with the original Generations version you already have.

I'm sure the next character they use for the mold will be more interesting.
Last edited by YoungPrime on Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YoungPrime
Headmaster Jr

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:08 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Image
The one for Intelligence is far better IMO (and much less gruesome)

:lol: :lol: :lol: GRUESOME?
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby RNSrobot » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:08 pm

YoungPrime wrote:The colors look terrible. I'm sure Takara's version will look better but it's not worth paying $30+ for on BBTS if your okay with the original Generations version.

I'm sure the next character they use for the mold will be more interesting.

Yeah the mold itself just looks like it sucks. The CHUG version smokes ... this.

Blurr didn't bother me too much, he at least looked *nice*. Really disappointed. The head mold is nice, that's it. It doesn't even hang together, the deco clashes.
RNSrobot
Minibot
Watch RNSrobot on YouTube
Buy from RNSrobot on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:12 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Looks like some of us here either have accepted or are starting to realize that Kup's never really had that interesting a robot mode design to begin with. His look was always just "an old man robot", but one that looks plain, ordinary, and average. Really, what made the guy stand out as memorable was his personality more than anything, while his physical appearance (at least in robot mode) was just kinda simple and generic-looking.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:24 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
SillySpringer wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Image
The one for Intelligence is far better IMO (and much less gruesome)

:lol: :lol: :lol: GRUESOME?

It was an organic brain at first :SICK:

YoungPrime wrote:I'm sure the next character they use for the mold will be more interesting.

Crosshairs with Pinpointer is the most likely candidate. ;)
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8

Postby Deadput » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:41 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Sabrblade wrote:Looks like some of us here either have accepted or are starting to realize that Kup's never really had that interesting a robot mode design to begin with. His look was always just "an old man robot", but one that looks plain, ordinary, and average. Really, what made the guy stand out as memorable was his personality more than anything, while his physical appearance (at least in robot mode) was just kinda simple and generic-looking.

Yes outside of his head sculpt Kup is the exact definition of a generic robot design which fits him since he is an older bot and I like to think that he was a generic soldier (think of the extra nameless Autobot warriors from say WFC/FOC) but became a veteran from surviving and getting around the universe so much.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Firepower: 10

Postby Terrsolpix » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:45 pm

Motto: "Once you go movie you can never go back"
Weapon: Wrist-Launched Heat-Seeking Missiles
(Completely off topic) I noticed something on my Liokaiser Drillhorn/Killbison that they have TR pegs :-?
Accidental movie collector, complete SS fanboy.
Terrsolpix
Combiner
News Credits: 10
Watch Terrsolpix on YouTube
Alt Mode: Some silly cybertronian tank
Strength: ???
Endurance: 2
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 1

Postby WreckerJack » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:41 pm

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
Are there any bots with stats at 20?
WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295
Strength: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUMBEATS Transformers BotBots Series 2 Music Mob 2019 drum kit set"
DUMBEATS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRISTOCRAT Transformers BotBots Series 3 Swag Stylers watch 2019 Hasbro"
WRISTOCRAT Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TREAT ELITE Transformers BotBots Series 3 Sugar Shocks Hasbro 2019"
TREAT ELITE Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SIPPY SLURPS Transformers BotBots Series 1 Sugar Shocks 2018 Hasbro Icee Slurpee"
SIPPY SLURPS Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING CHEATS Transformers BotBots Series 4 Magic Tricksters 2020 deck of cards"
KING CHEATS Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CAMCON Transformers BotBots Series 5 Retro Replays video tape camera 2020"
CAMCON Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCATTERSHOT Transformers Kre-o Micro-Changers Age Extinction Series 2 Kreon"
SCATTERSHOT Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 2 Hasbro 2019 New"
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NOPE SOAP Transformers BotBots Series 2 Toilet Troop 2019 used bar soap"
NOPE SOAP Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RICHMOND CAKESMORE Transformers BotBots Series 5 Party Favors cake Hasbro 2020"
RICHMOND CAKESMORE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CON-PACKTOR Transformers BotBots Con Crew Line League backpack 2019"
CON-PACKTOR Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BROTATO Transformers BotBots Series 2 Greaser Gang 2019 french fries"
BROTATO Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Kre-o Battle Changer Building Toy Hasbro 2015 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINGER Transformers BotBots Series 3 jock squad baseball 2019 Hasbro"
DINGER Transformer ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Breakdown Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Air Raid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Cyclonus Figure" on AMAZON