This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Bumblebee Movie Discussion Thread

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: All five live-action movies rereleased in a BluRay bundle up for Preorder on Amazon

Postby DeathReviews » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:08 pm

Motto: "No matter where you go, always remember, I'm right behind you!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeathReviews"
notirishman wrote:All five live action movies, which the came out over the last 11 years, are being re-released in one big bundle on Amazon.

So what are your thoughts? Are these worth buying if you don't own these movies? Let us know in the Pub forums below!
[/url]

Getting this would only serve to remind me how much I disliked them...
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

Click - Like - Subscribe - Awesome!
DeathReviews
Brainmaster
News Credits: 30
Watch DeathReviews on YouTube
Strength: ???
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: ???
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: ???

Re: Transformers Bumblebee Movie Discussion Thread

Postby Emerje » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:48 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
ZeroWolf wrote:Oh and Amazon says it's a 4K HD boxset, so there will be those who want to upgrade from normal blu ray as well. Assuming they have the compatible players and TV's.

Yeah, this is worth repeating since the article missed it. This is the 4K version of the movies, the regular BD release came out last year and goes for under $40.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 236
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby o.supreme » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:38 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
I own the first 3 films on DVD,and the last 2 I have DVD/BRD/Digital combo's.

The ONLY way I would purchase this, is if it came with ALL the exclusive/bonus content that every other release had. TLK was ridiculous in that at least 4 different retailers offered it, each with some sort of exclusive content not offered with the others. I just chose the one I wanted the most (which turned out to be the Target store version), no way I was going to purchase that lousey film 4 times. Also the price would have to come down to $50 or under (I figure $10 per movie, for all that bonus content is worth it, even if the movies themselves aren't very good)

Also, some may not remember, but the first film got a re-release in IMAX that had a couple of new scenes, has that version ever been released on any media format?
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:36 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
o.supreme wrote:The ONLY way I would purchase this, is if it came with ALL the exclusive/bonus content that every other release had.
Ditto. Bonus content matters to me, so that would be a deciding factor for me as well.

o.supreme wrote:Also, some may not remember, but the first film got a re-release in IMAX that had a couple of new scenes, has that version ever been released on any media format?
Negative. ROTF is the only one that saw a home release of its extended IMAX edition, as a Walmart exclusive. 'Course, it's also the only one of the films besides the first to have even gotten an extended cut for IMAX at all.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Go-Faster-Wings » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:00 pm

I hope this is what they do:
Five single discs literally taped together, with Megan Fox's chest on one of the covers, Sam Witwicky on one of them, and Mark Wahlberg on the other three

Digitally altered Shia LaBeoff out of the films where his face is just replaced with a blur and his lines are rerecorded by Michael Bay, but instead of the original lines he says things like "BUHMBULBEEH" over and over and "I dont appreciate good directing!"
Michael Bay decides to use this rerelease to fix the plot hole about why Kade Yager is so buff in AOE by digitally inserting new footage of Wahlberg working out in every scene of the original 3 movies.

The scene describing the Romeo and Juliet laws is repeated twice; once in slow motion to get the point across and again with commentary by Michael Bay about how much it makes sense

Seriously if they dont do all those things I don't think it'll be worth the $84 price tag.
Go-Faster-Wings
Mini-Con
Watch Go-Faster-Wings on YouTube

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:52 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
It's worth the price tag as they are all in ultra 4k ;-) just like when dvd and blu ray first emerged and we're priced quite high compared to how cheap they became much later.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

David Sobolov Confirmed to Voice a Transformers in Bumblebee Movie

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:01 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Thanks to a Tweet from the man himself, and thanks to several notifications from Seibertron.com members, we have word that David Sobolov, the voice of Beast Wars Badass Depthcharge and Transformers: Prime's mad scientist and Predacon clone creator Shockwave, will be voicing a Transformer in the upcoming Bumblebee Movie! The tweet comes from David Sobolov himself, with express approval from Paramount themselves, though he does not mention which Transformer he will voice. With is voice acting career already showing he can voice some great characters with a nice mix of cynicism, sarcasm, intelligence, and scowling, he is sure to impress in the upcoming movie, whatever his role may be.

You can check out his tweet quoted below, and sound off and speculate in the comments section below on just who Sobolov will be voicing in the movie!

#Transformers fans... @ParamountPics has given me the ok to reveal I’m playing a role in the upcoming epic @bumblebeemovie! As of now I’m not authorized to tell you my character’s name. More news about that soon! Who do you think it is? @transformers @tfw2005 @seibertroncom

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:49 pm

Though, notice he doesn't specify "voice" role, just a "role". Though it probably will be a voice role (*cough*gottabeBlitzwing*cough*) it could be neat if we were to get David Sobolov in live action.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:49 am

Sabrblade wrote:Though, notice he doesn't specify "voice" role, just a "role". Though it probably will be a voice role (*cough*gottabeBlitzwing*cough*) it could be neat if we were to get David Sobolov in live action.

Funnily enough Blitzwing was the one who popped into my head as well.
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby megamanfan » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:18 pm

nice to see a veteran of the show come to do some voices on the movie. i'd laugh if, with no warning, david kaye just showed up in a live=action role just to say "yeeeeeeeeessss..."
megamanfan
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:14 pm

megamanfan wrote:nice to see a veteran of the show come to do some voices on the movie.
That has happened before. Peter Cullen, Frank Welker, Charlie Adler, Tom Kenny, Kevin Michael Richardson, etc.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

David Sobolov confirmed to voice act Blitzwing in Bumblebee

Postby notsoalex » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:17 pm

Weapon: Dual Low-Radiation 1 Megaton Proton Bombs
Following our last post that David Sobolov is in Bumblebee, we now have confirmation that he voices triple changer Blitzwing, as many people theorized. This news comes from his Twitter in a post. In the Tweet, he thanks Travis and Paramount for allowing him to work on another Transformers project.

#Transformers fans... It’s time to reveal I’m the voice of Blitzwing in @bumblebeemovie ! Thank you Travis Knight and @ParamountPics for this exciting chance to work on another epic @transformers adventure.

For those wondering, David has done voice work in the past for Transformers, namely, Beast Wars Depth Charge and Prime Shockwave.

Does this make you more excited for the movie? Are you happy that Blitzwing will be voiced with a Transformers veteran? let us know in the Pub forum's below!

Got some news! Contact us here!
notsoalex
News Staff
News Credits: 171
Watch notsoalex on YouTube
Alt Mode: A bad car
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???

Postby WreckerJack » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:40 pm

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
No, that's Starscream. I don't care what they say it looks nothing like Blitzwing lol.
WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Courage: 7

Postby Etseterrestrial » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:50 pm

I'm really hoping that all this "It's Blitzwing, not Starscream" thing is just the movie staff trying to pull a prank on us.
Etseterrestrial
Mini-Con
News Credits: 3

Postby Sunstar » Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:02 am

Motto: "All hail Lord Starscream"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
unless they state it is starscream and not blitzwing, I will be waiting until its out on DVD. Screamer would be the only reason why I would watch a Bee movie.
"We, Decepticons, are a swell bunch. And boy do we have fun." - Starscream
"You're one of...those, Never understood why any self respecting Decepticon would choose auto-mobile as his vehicle mode when he could have flight." - Starscream
"For a guy hearing voices of the dead, you've got a pretty insensitive view of Mental Health" - Bumblebee
Starscream's Shrine ~ Fan Art ~Collection~Sunstar's Discord - join today!
Sunstar
Gestalt
News Credits: 38
Alt Mode: Tetra Jet
Strength: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9

Postby Octobotimus » Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:44 am

Motto: "When Life gives you oranges, you make lemonade!"
Weapon: Solar-Powered Vibro-Cannons
Glad to see people aren't over that.... anyways.... i'm actually pumped to hear him voice a movie bot, glad they got someone with past TF experience for a movie bot role :D
Octobotimus
Minibot
Buy from Octobotimus on eBay
Alt Mode: attack helicopter
Intelligence: 5
Firepower: 10+

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:21 am

Octobotimus wrote:Glad to see people aren't over that.... anyways.... i'm actually pumped to hear him voice a movie bot, glad they got someone with past TF experience for a movie bot role :D

So Peter Cullen, Frank Welker and Leonard Nimoy don't count ;-)?

Also we need to understand that this is Blitzwing... As little as it makes sense (though he also turns up in the movie prequel comic looking like this). If the rumours are true about this, then you won't want him to be starscream anyway as he's rumoured to die right near the beginning. After all Shatter and Dropkick are the main villains of the film.
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby Octobotimus » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:14 am

Motto: "When Life gives you oranges, you make lemonade!"
Weapon: Solar-Powered Vibro-Cannons
ZeroWolf wrote:
Octobotimus wrote:Glad to see people aren't over that.... anyways.... i'm actually pumped to hear him voice a movie bot, glad they got someone with past TF experience for a movie bot role :D

So Peter Cullen, Frank Welker and Leonard Nimoy don't count ;-)?

Also we need to understand that this is Blitzwing... As little as it makes sense (though he also turns up in the movie prequel comic looking like this). If the rumours are true about this, then you won't want him to be starscream anyway as he's rumoured to die right near the beginning. After all Shatter and Dropkick are the main villains of the film.

Well either way I just like seeing more voice actors from tf projects join the movies, since they usually end up being more memorable, no matter how long they last.
Octobotimus
Minibot
Buy from Octobotimus on eBay
Alt Mode: attack helicopter
Intelligence: 5
Firepower: 10+

Postby NTESHFT » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:01 am

Motto: "60% of the time, it works every time!"
Weapon: Black Magic
So will this Blitzwing actually be a triple changer? Enquiring minds want to know....
NTESHFT
Brainmaster
Buy from NTESHFT on eBay
Alt Mode: NISMO 370Z
Strength: 8
Speed: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:03 am

Well he is in the comics from his depiction, but we'll have to wait and see with the movie.
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby Randomhero » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:07 am

NTESHFT wrote:So will this Blitzwing actually be a triple changer? Enquiring minds want to know....

I don’t know the movie isn’t out yet :roll:
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby Omega-Doom » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:26 am

Motto: ""I am the future. I have forged this entire planet into a single elegant machine. A vision of technological purity and order. And you four mongrels would dare contaminate that vision with your accursed beast modes.""
Weapon: "Claw" Flame-Throwers
NTESHFT wrote:So will this Blitzwing actually be a triple changer? Enquiring minds want to know....

It is most likely he will be a triple changer, in one of the prequel comics released by IDW for the Bumblebee movie, he turns into a jet and a tank. Now things could have changed in the 20 year gap but it's always possible.
Omega-Doom
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: Dragon
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Courage: Infinity

Postby Omega-Doom » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:27 am

Motto: ""I am the future. I have forged this entire planet into a single elegant machine. A vision of technological purity and order. And you four mongrels would dare contaminate that vision with your accursed beast modes.""
Weapon: "Claw" Flame-Throwers
WreckerJack wrote:No, that's Starscream. I don't care what they say it looks nothing like Blitzwing lol.

Movie trailers are designed to be as misleading as possible, they'll probably revise the design to closely match Blitzwing.
Omega-Doom
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: Dragon
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Courage: Infinity

Postby william-james88 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:39 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Omega-Doom wrote:
WreckerJack wrote:No, that's Starscream. I don't care what they say it looks nothing like Blitzwing lol.

Movie trailers are designed to be as misleading as possible, they'll probably revise the design to closely match Blitzwing.

Lol, no. People saw quite a bit of movie footage and he looks just like this in robot mode.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby #Sideways# » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:58 pm

Motto: "Wake up. Wake up and smell the ashes."
Weapon: Dual Compression Cannons
Met this guy at DragonCon -- super cool guy, and I'm glad he's getting more work.
Check out my YouTube for my Transformers Trading Card Game lists, gameplay and general thoughts on the game!
#Sideways#
Godmaster
News Credits: 62
Watch #Sideways# on YouTube
Alt Mode: Motorcycle
Strength: 5
Speed: 9
Endurance: Infinity
Skill: 7

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cybertron Burger King Fast Food Premium 2005 230719A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LASERBEAK Transformers Studio Series Core Class Pink Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
LASERBEAK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME + BUMBLEBEE Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Trailer 2023 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME + BU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Academy 2020 Racing Truck 2020"
Rescan OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Bot Shots DRAGON TRACK Battle Game Optimus Prime Megatron 2013 New"
Transformers Bot S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Prime Arms Micron Gacha Arms Microns Takara Tomy 2012"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cybertron Legends of Cybertron complete 2005 230719A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYBERTRONIAN BUMBLEBEE Transformers Dark Moon Cyberverse Legion DOTM TRU 2011"
CYBERTRONIAN BUMBL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy"
BUMBLEBEE (Blue) T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Robots In Disguise 2015 Hyper Change 3-Step 220512A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Sting Shot BUMBLEBEE Transformers Cyberverse Scout Class Hasbro 2018 NEW Ages 6+"
Sting Shot BUMBLEB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME PEN Transformers Energon Stylus Hasbro 2004 230427A"
OPTIMUS PRIME PEN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Leader Class Volvo VNR Hasbro 2023 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 84 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Dragstrip Figure" on AMAZON