This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:35 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
william-james88 wrote:
shajaki wrote:
MegaX Master wrote:I've been waiting for a proper Rodimus for nearly 7 years

All joking aside, Classics Rod is limited but ok, TR is pretty great, and MP-28 is an absolute dream 8-}

But the problem there is that those are all Hot Rods and none of them are Rodimus toys. The only full bodied Rodimus toys we got were the G1 version, Titanium and MP 09.

There was this Rodimus Prime-colored released in United:

Best of both worlds? Nah.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Skritz » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:15 pm

If anyone has it in hand: how well could Voyager Screamer make a Leozack? It seem, at least at a glance, that he'd have plenty of space for new 3d-printed heads. Asking because I found a Combiner Wars Liokaiser boxset for (relatively) cheap.

I mean, to my knowledge its far too early for such pieces to exist (and be available) but still...

Edit: And nevermind, those actually do exist already, albeit for Cyclonus. Neat!
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:44 am

I think Starscream does not fit the slender form that is Liokaiser, because of his width in Torso Mode:

Did you know he pulls a Silverbolt btw?

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Transformers Power of the Primes Wave 1 Prime Masters to Voyagers at Singapore Retail

Postby Va'al » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:32 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
We receive news from Instagram and Twitter user Optimarcus, who contacted us on our social media platforms, that Canada was not in fact the second country to see the mass retail release of the new Transformers Power of the Primes toyline - but in fact third, as Singapore has seen the full first wave of Prime Masters, Legends, Deluxes and Voyagers already as of last week! The images below show the figures found at independent toy retailer Robo Robo, with Prime Masters found at 10-20 S$ (7-14 USD), Legends Skrapnel, Slash, Windcharger, Beachcomber at 15-25 S$ (18 USD max) Deluxe Dreadwind, Jazz, Swoop and Slug priced between 30-40 S$ (30 USD max), and Grimlock and Starscream at 50-65 S$ (cap of 48 USD) each. We do not have confirmed prices at the time of writing.

As we wrote for the Canada story, however, do note that the leader class figures, Rodimus Prime and Optimus Prime, have yet to be found anywhere so please let us know if you find them. You can also post your findings in the Sightings section and Sightings forums in the Energon Pub.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Flashwave » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:44 am

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Following the Hot Tip about the Legends in the Stocking Stuffer section, I tracked them down in my Walmart and canceled my Amazon Pre-Order. I picked up Beachcomber and Slash, whom I had pre-ordered, and windcharger, whom I was initially going to Pass on.

Like most of you, I boo'd Windcharger because of his head, which in stock photos looks like its just painted on a flat block. In person, his face does actually have some distinctive depth to it. The vehicle mode is cool and the transformation is stable while still hollow in the middle for a driver, unlike the floppy Wheelie. He's a good size too for being a (Deluxe priced) Legends figure. The head is not great, and I Windcharger is not a character I get Jazzed about, but I am all and all glad I had added him to the collection. He'll be different from my CHUG Tailgate (I never got the windcharger redeco of that)

Slash is a fun little Dino, but she's extremely thin compared to all of her wave mates. The Swivel Joints on mine's thighs are tighter than the hall joints, so when I transform her I keep wrenching the legs off the hips. Excited about a new Dinobot character though. And a light, fast "Motorcycle" Dinobot like Slash is a nice juxtipose to the heavy armored "Tank" Dinobots. To be Honest, I was more hoping for a Scorn, I prefer Movie Scorn's figure to Movie Slash's, but to each their own.

I do however think Beachcomber is my favorite. Not because of the character or having his G1 figure, but we don't have many Dune Buggy TFs, and I love a "relative Scale." Big guys are big, small guys are small, alt modes are relatively close. Beach Comber is a small bot, an his alt mode is somewhat smaller than the Deluxe Cars, like a Dune Buggy should be. But he also has a Stocky Robot mode and feels like a figure who is close to worth the $10 price point for no more than he is.
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:23 am

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
I think Hasbro learned from Wheelie and designed these legends with a dedicated cockpit.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby gothsaurus » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:41 am

If it helps those searching, I found the Wal Mart red bin OUTSIDE my Wal Mart (ie. in the garden section awning-covered section among gift wrap, nerf guns, etc.)

I'd chime in to say the designs of these toys are fantastic. They look very G1 and the transformations are clever, not too simple. The new female dinobot is a welcome new character with design so consistent to the style and feel of the original toys that it fits right in. Bravo Hasbro/Takara.

On the down side, the paint was the worst I've seen in YEARS. I literally culled through the entire bin trying just to find one each of each toy without a glaring paint mishap. Some had globs on their face, a swash of bright blue eye color across the side of the head, chips out of the chest, or black marred areas on the silver of the dino legs.

I ended up buying TWO Windchargers to attempt to assemble a complete, decent-looking one out of two... because none had a passable chest AND face together on the same toy.

Bottom line, give them a good looking over before you buy. Quality control on paint is very lacking.
gothsaurus
Gestalt

Postby Super Megatron » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:41 am

Motto: "Smashing Optimus Prime toys is the freedom of all sentient beings."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
I was really skeptical about getting Prime when I first saw the promo pics, but after seeing this new review, I really love how Hasbro managed to incorporate Hot Rod and Prime into one figure.
Super Megatron
Vehicon
News Credits: 16
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:45 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Emerje wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Oh my gosh, guys!!! I just realized something!!! Grimlock's enigma of combination would go perfectly with TLK Nitro to make him a Shockwave!!!!

Doesn't Nitro already basically have a Shockwave head?

Shockwave on the left, Nitro Zeus on the right.

Emerje

Ok, maybe a different version of a Shockwave that would still be really cool
albnok wrote:
trheads.jpg

So here's Grimlock's enigma on Titans Return Nitro and Titans Return Cogman. Head doesn't turn!

Thanks for doing this! While Cogman doesn't really work, Nitro Zeus actually really works with that to me :lol:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Speed: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Flashwave » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:24 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:I think Starscream does not fit the slender form that is Liokaiser, because of his width in Torso Mode:

Did you know he pulls a Silverbolt btw?

To me, assomeone who has the Hasbro set, I would be okay with the proportions, but I need enough to be different. Jarguar and the hlicopter dude, for example, that would make the set less like a repeat of the Hasbro limbs
Flashwave
City Commander

Postby steals_your_goats » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:25 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
Flashwave wrote: He's a good size too for being a (Deluxe priced) Legends figure.

What do you mean by this? Where are deluxe figures $10?
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Rodimus Knight » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:31 pm

I'm disappointed to see that there is apparently nothing to do with the Trailer when it's not being used for either Rodimus Mode.
Rodimus Knight
Pretender
News Credits: 2

Postby Bucky » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:41 pm

Weapon: Hip-Mounted Launchers
gothsaurus wrote:On the down side, the paint was the worst I've seen in YEARS. I literally culled through the entire bin trying just to find one each of each toy without a glaring paint mishap. Some had globs on their face, a swash of bright blue eye color across the side of the head, chips out of the chest, or black marred areas on the silver of the dino legs.

Yeah, my deluxes came from TRU today, and I was surprised that my Dreadwind has paint splatters all around his head and face, and quite a lot of excess plastic that I needed to cut away. I don’t think I’ve ever seen that before on a transformer.
Bucky
Vehicon
News Credits: 7
Alt Mode: Cassette
Courage: 5
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Postby Wolfman Jake » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:50 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Rodimus Knight wrote:I'm disappointed to see that there is apparently nothing to do with the Trailer when it's not being used for either Rodimus Mode.

Were you hoping for a base mode too, a la the G1 toy? I think that was sacrificed for the "evolution" gimmick this time. It would probably be hard to work a base into the trailers for Optimus and Hot Rod if they also have to be "armor" pieces to add to a separate deluxe figure that look enough like their G1 selves as well as being convincing trailers in alt mode. I know Titans Return was able to do base modes with their leader figures, but honestly, those were pretty iffy at best.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 2

Postby WreckerJack » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:03 pm

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
I think my top pick would be Jazz. I'm diggin' Swoop's mohawk too.

There is something suspiciously familiar about Dreadwind's colors...

WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295
Speed: 5
Courage: 7

Postby Flashwave » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:18 pm

steals_your_goats wrote:
Flashwave wrote: He's a good size too for being a (Deluxe priced) Legends figure.

5 years ago. ;)
Flashwave
City Commander

Postby Mindmaster » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:34 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Flashwave wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:

5 years ago. ;)

More like eight years ago.
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Firepower: 6

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:46 pm

Mindmaster wrote:
Flashwave wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:

5 years ago. ;)

Try 10 years. ;)

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby william-james88 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:08 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
Flashwave wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:

5 years ago. ;)

Try 10 years. ;)

Yeah, it was 10 years ago. And we have it better than most. I remember Marvel legends being 10$ and now its nuts, especially for what you get. I remember their build a figure being Galactus and a Sentinel, not another 6 inch figure.

But this is all pointless really. What is the use of comparing to prices from another time when the dollar was worth more and people were paid less?

In reality, Transformers have not increased in their prices compared to what they went for in the 80s when they first came out. They were actually more expensive then with seekers being $15 in 1984, which is $35 today.

That means having all 3 seekers would mean a parent spends the equivalent of $100 for their kid. Thats a **** ton of money for parents trying to make ends meet with a mortgage and kids on just 3 airplanes that look the same. Whoever had 3 seekers growing up in the 80s is luckier then they could ever realize.

So once again, there is little to no point in this comparison.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4505
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Emerje » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:53 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
william-james88 wrote:Yeah, it was 10 years ago. And we have it better than most. I remember Marvel legends being 10$ and now its nuts, especially for what you get. I remember their build a figure being Galactus and a Sentinel, not another 6 inch figure.

That's about as good an example as any of the difference between licensing your characters and making your own. Marvel Legends' higher prices and smaller BAFs are a direct result of the higher license fees that came with their exploding popularity. Meanwhile Transformers don't have a licensing fee (outside of the occasional car) so what they want to do is only limited by how much they want to charge us.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 240
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3

Postby Targetmaster Kup » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:05 am

Motto: ""Whatever it takes, as long as it is moral, legal, and just.""
Weapon: Grenade Launcher
Oil costs are higher now too, and oil is where we get plastic from.
Find what Transformers; Titans Return, Legends, Combiner Wars, Unite Warriors, Generations, Masterpiece, Universe, Adventure, & RiD 2015 toy action figures are on sale at https://goo.gl/3UaMAu
Targetmaster Kup
Combiner
News Credits: 11
Buy from Targetmaster Kup on eBay
Alt Mode: Spaceship
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Skill: 10

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:39 am

william-james88 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
Flashwave wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:

5 years ago. ;)

Try 10 years. ;)

Yeah, it was 10 years ago. And we have it better than most. I remember Marvel legends being 10$ and now its nuts, especially for what you get. I remember their build a figure being Galactus and a Sentinel, not another 6 inch figure.

But this is all pointless really. What is the use of comparing to prices from another time when the dollar was worth more and people were paid less?

In reality, Transformers have not increased in their prices compared to what they went for in the 80s when they first came out. They were actually more expensive then with seekers being $15 in 1984, which is $35 today.

That means having all 3 seekers would mean a parent spends the equivalent of $100 for their kid. Thats a **** ton of money for parents trying to make ends meet with a mortgage and kids on just 3 airplanes that look the same. Whoever had 3 seekers growing up in the 80s is luckier then they could ever realize.

Um, I got the Wave 3 TR deluxes at Target last year before Christmas for $10 each. That was their sale in late November/early December and I was lucky enough to snag them at $10 each before those pegs went unfilled for the next 5 months. But this is the exception rather than the rule.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Endurance: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Emerje » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:42 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Nik Hero wrote:Oil costs are higher now too, and oil is where we get plastic from.

Oil prices have dropped considerably in recent years so theoretically plastic should be cheaper than it was 10 years ago.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 240
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3

Postby Skritz » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:39 am

Emerje wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Yeah, it was 10 years ago. And we have it better than most. I remember Marvel legends being 10$ and now its nuts, especially for what you get. I remember their build a figure being Galactus and a Sentinel, not another 6 inch figure.

That's about as good an example as any of the difference between licensing your characters and making your own. Marvel Legends' higher prices and smaller BAFs are a direct result of the higher license fees that came with their exploding popularity. Meanwhile Transformers don't have a licensing fee (outside of the occasional car) so what they want to do is only limited by how much they want to charge us.

Emerje

Aren't Transformers costlier to design/build/assemble due to all the smaller pieces that move to allow for transformations, compared to a simpler action figure with only a few points of articulation?
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby o.supreme » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:55 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
william-james88 wrote:That means having all 3 seekers would mean a parent spends the equivalent of $100 for their kid. Thats a **** ton of money for parents trying to make ends meet with a mortgage and kids on just 3 airplanes that look the same. Whoever had 3 seekers growing up in the 80s is luckier then they could ever realize.

True, I remember being the "poor" kid, though my grandparents did spoil a bit, being one of only two grandchildren. Unfortunately I had friends with parents who were generally more well-off than myself, so yeah, they got all the cool toys. Transformers were more expensive to be sure when compared with todays prices, but they were also made of much higher quality materials overall, especially they 1984-1986 lines. Definitely made of "sterner stuff" ;) .
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IMMORTAL HULK #39 spoiler variant Marvel Comics 2020 AUG200694 (A/CA) Bennett"
IMMORTAL HULK #39 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #140 Cvr C DC Comics 2023 0923DC077 140C (W) Zdarsky (CA) Cho (A) Jimenez"
BATMAN #140 Cvr C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #42 var Masterpieces Marvel Comics 2024 NOV230478 Hildebrandt"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #502 DC Comics 1993 (CA) Jones (W) Moench (A) Manley 230915A"
BATMAN #502 DC Com ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #18 var classic homage Marvel Comics NOV220767 (CA) Stegman"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #45 Marvel Comics 2020 MAR200987 (CA) Casanovas 231010U"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #144 Cvr C DC Comics 2024 1223DC014 144C (CA) Rahzzah (W) Zdarsky"
BATMAN #144 Cvr C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #48 var Micronauts Marvel Comics 2024 FEB240737 (CA) Marquez"
NEW!
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #2 Cvr F 1:25 DC Comics 2023 JAN233229 2F (W) Williamson (CA) Lopez"
SUPERMAN #2 Cvr F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HULK #4 2nd ptg Marvel Comics 2022 JAN228464 (A/CA) Ottley (W) Cates"
HULK #4 2nd ptg Ma ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #1 2nd ptg DC Comics 2023 JAN239269 (W) Williamson (A/CA) Campbell"
SUPERMAN #1 2nd pt ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1072 Cvr C DC Comics 2023 0323DC194 1072C (CA) Jones"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #12 var Women of Marvel Comics 2023 FEB230839 (CA) Casagrande"
SHE-HULK #12 var W ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1073 Cvr F 1:25 DC Comics 2023 0423DC201 1073F (CA) Simmonds"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #349 - Agent of Chaos
Twincast / Podcast #349:
"Agent of Chaos"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 4th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Legends Class Windcharger Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Skywarp Figure" on AMAZON