This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby steals_your_goats » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:03 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:Will could you have made the combined mode look any dorkier? Seriously would one interesting pose have killed you?

Do your own pictorial reviews, dude. Jesus.

I didn't say it was a bad review I said that there wasn't a single interesting picture of the figure. I feel like if someone is going to post a review of something they should showcase the figure. Especially if they feel said review is front page worthy. If I want to look at static poses of a figure I'll look up the stock photos.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:04 pm

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
steals_your_goats wrote:
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:Will could you have made the combined mode look any dorkier? Seriously would one interesting pose have killed you?

Do your own pictorial reviews, dude. Jesus.

I didn't say it was a bad review I said that there wasn't a single interesting picture of the figure. I feel like if someone is going to post a review of something they should showcase the figure. Especially if they feel said review is front page worthy. If I want to look at static poses of a figure I'll look up the stock photos.

There was definitely a nicer and more constructive way you could have said that.
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Flashwave » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:29 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
william-james88 wrote:
Albatross250 wrote:They better re-release Combiner Wars sets again.
Bruticus is by far the best CW ever built (Except you, Jet-Molded Blast Off)

For CW, sure I guess we could say Bruticus was the best. But Unite Warriors Computron and Grand Galvatron are still better :-P

Given the number of people who mixed and matched Computrons, not sure I can ssyvhe was "best." unless you are willing to lump both Computorns together. although Ibdo love the Takara figures a lot, but i defunately switched out Afterburner and used the Hasbro gun and hands and feet I dont get the love for Galvatronus. Breakdown is too small, and I dont love Roller half as much as I want to. For me, best combiner is Ruination/Baldigus. But some of that is nostalgia , RID was my first jumping on point.

Anyway, on topic. I have said this before, but Repugnus is a perfect example of how you can build an exsuit around a TitanMatlster and still have a modicum of posability. Sure the hip joint is a solid bar, but the legs MOVE. Why sare we stuck with these poseless bricks? I cant even repurpose their weapons, the pegs are too inser for most fists to hold.

I want a Titanmaster to shove in Overlord's chest. I think one of thrm will be Grimlock's matrix, but I need one more.

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:I'm actually happy Elita looks like she has a retooled chest. I am still really on the fence with her and Inferno, but I do want an Inferno, and the chest remold actually makes her look pretty good. And I gotta hunt down a Chromia to go with the team.

And with that release date for the wave 2 Prime masters, I'm thinking wave 2 will be where the line slows back down to where it is supposed to be. Can't wait to start seeing these guys

I will definately be getting Elita and Inferno. Elita because I dont expect msny figures to come out for her. Inferno, i have too many bots assigned to "Protectobots" status -using Hasbro Strafe and nNosecone as skyfeather and hHeatrock, and Rook and Mirage go well with the pair to complete "Rescue Force"- I could use another torso
Last edited by Flashwave on Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Skill: 9

Postby bodrock » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:42 pm

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
bodrock wrote:Lamdmine is definitely a simple repaint and slight mold change with Metalhawk's head-fin. Whether I pick him up is all about the Core's "face" and power-up it provides....

His function is Mystical Scientist, but he's mostly about mixing liquids... like a bar tender *hint hint*
Landmine is Alpha Trion.

Whoops. :oops: Early morning can do that to you. Alpha Trion is the brains of the bunch, so any one linking to him becomes an everlasting know-it-all, like yoghurt.

Alchemist Prime isn't a very original name, is it? But that ability to build a mean cocktail can be crucial!

I think I already got Alpha Trion covered. ;)
IMG_9256.JPG
Knowledge is TRUE ULTIMATE POWER
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:53 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
bodrock wrote:I think I already got Alpha Trion covered.

Funny thing: if we count Legends Alpha Trion (the one with Ultra Magnus) towards Combiner Wars as per the mold origins, every part of the Prime Wars Trilogy has an Alpha Trion somewhere :lol:
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Skill: 5

Postby bodrock » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:31 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Funny thing: if we count Legends Alpha Trion (the one with Ultra Magnus) towards Combiner Wars as per the mold origins, every part of the Prime Wars Trilogy has an Alpha Trion somewhere :lol:

That's true! But I do prefer my Ultra Maggie's innerbot to be Minimus Ambus. ;)
IMG_9133.JPG
We need more Maximals for PotP
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:56 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
bodrock wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

IMG_9133.JPG
That's okay. Takara Legends Alpha Trion is instead that Ultra Magnus's Matrix of Leadership.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Intelligence: 10

Postby bodrock » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:12 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
bodrock wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

IMG_9133.JPG
That's okay. Takara Legends Alpha Trion is instead that Ultra Magnus's Matrix of Leadership.

I like that -- Ultra M finally getting his due as leader.

It really makes me wonder how he could have looked as a Prime; is Optimal Optimus getting an altered look as a bearer of the Matrix? Or is having all 3 of Primal's looks enough?
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander

Postby Evil Eye » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:26 pm

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Intriguing. I might- MIGHT- spring for Elita-1, as the mold looks interesting. It just makes a terrible Starscream. Plus, even if she looks awful as Elita-1 I may repaint her partially into a full-sized Decepticon version of the old Linkage Mini-con Combusta.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Courage: 10

Postby Agamemnon » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:39 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Yogurt? I hate yogurt! Even with strawberries! ;)^

I gotta say...if I had more self control, I'd skip the Voyagers so far. I'm liking nearly everything else I have seen so far. But, Will is doing a nice job of convincing me to not invest in Grimmy and Screamer...
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Speed: 2
Firepower: 5

Postby william-james88 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:35 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
steals_your_goats wrote:If I want to look at static poses of a figure I'll look up the stock photos.

Can you please provide us with stock photos of Starscream's Combined mode? We didnt have any to post yet.

Flashwave wrote:Given the number of people who mixed and matched Computrons, not sure I can ssyvhe was "best." unless you are willing to lump both Computorns together.

I actually did: https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... -g1/39500/

For me, best combiner is Ruination/Baldigus. But some of that is nostalgia , RID was my first jumping on point.

He's pretty awesome, and once again proves that the best came from UW and not CW :lol:

Currently working on more POTP news ;)
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4504
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Wave 1Prime Masters, Deluxes and Voyagers from Transformers Power of the Primes Found in US Toysrus

Postby william-james88 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:50 pm

Friend to the site, Scottimus Prime, found the deluxes, primes masters and voyagers from Transformers Power of the Primes at a Lake Grove Toysrus in Long Island, New York. This is the first sighting for Voyagers Starscream and Grimlock at US brick and mortar retail as well as the first worldwide sighting for the Prime Masters at brick and mortar retail. The Wave 1 Prime Masters include Liege Maximo and Skullgrin Decoy Armor, Micronus and Cloudburst Decoy Armor, as well as Vector Prime and Metalhawk Decoy Armor. You can read more about all upcoming waves that we know of here.
Regarding the voyagers, we also have a pictorial review of Starscream for those who want to know more about the figure before purchasing. And there might be some hesitation because this news also showed us the price these voyagers are going for: $29.99 USD. This is the MSRP price jump indicated by Hasbro in their official product descriptions. The Prime Masters also show that price jump in comparison to Titan Masters, where they are $5.99 USD, so one dollar more. The Deluxes however, show a price of $16.99 which is less than the $19.99 MSRP. You can see all MSRPs per class here.

These toys are also listed on the Toysrus website but not currently available. We did place a screenshot below to show the prices of each class. These are the hottest toys right now among the fan community so please post your findings in the sightings section and sightings forum.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Flashwave » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:52 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
That 29.99 dorsnt actually scare me that much, TRU usually prices a few bucks higher than the others.
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Speed: 9

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:11 pm

I've been blind for not noticing Grimlock's "Dinobot" prefix. Don't worry, it's a separate trademark, probably for consistency across the other Dinobots who do require prefixes. Think we can expect the same for the Terrorcons?

... and think unified subgroups are called out now?

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:13 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:I've been blind for not noticing Grimlock's "Dinobot" prefix. Don't worry, it's a separate trademark, probably for consistency across the other Dinobots who do require prefixes. Think we can expect the same for the Terrorcons?

Yeah, it looks like the team combiners are getting their subgroup names attached to their individual names, as the Terrorcons looks to have "Terrorcon" prefixes on them too.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Intelligence: 10

Postby Terrsolpix » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:14 pm

Motto: "Once you go movie you can never go back"
Weapon: Wrist-Launched Heat-Seeking Missiles
Got grimlock and daaaaaaaamn he’s good. Very solid and has beefy ratchets. The gauntlets work worryingly well and give off a more savage vibe than a sharpened sword. The torso doesn’t fall apart unless you actively try and take him out of the mode. He’s gotten a fairly bad rap but but isn’t nearly as bad as some people claim he is imo.
Accidental movie collector, complete SS fanboy.
Terrsolpix
Combiner
Watch Terrsolpix on YouTube
Alt Mode: Some silly cybertronian tank
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 2
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 1

Postby william-james88 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:15 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:I've been blind for not noticing Grimlock's "Dinobot" prefix. Don't worry, it's a separate trademark, probably for consistency across the other Dinobots who do require prefixes. Think we can expect the same for the Terrorcons?

Yeah, it looks like the team combiners are getting their subgroup names attached to their individual names, as the Terrorcons looks to have "Terrorcon" prefixes on them too.

Yup, they all do, working on that right now

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072MZ2112?ta ... formers-20

william-james88
News Staff

Postby william-james88 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:16 pm

Terrsolpix wrote:Got grimlock and daaaaaaaamn he’s good. Very solid and has beefy ratchets. The gauntlets work worryingly well and give off a more savage vibe than a sharpened sword. The torso doesn’t fall apart unless you actively try and take him out of the mode. He’s gotten a fairly bad rap but but isn’t nearly as bad as some people claim he is imo.

How solid is the connection of his gold robot chest piece in dinomode?

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Terrsolpix » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:16 pm

Motto: "Once you go movie you can never go back"
Weapon: Wrist-Launched Heat-Seeking Missiles
william-james88 wrote:
Terrsolpix wrote:Got grimlock and daaaaaaaamn he’s good. Very solid and has beefy ratchets. The gauntlets work worryingly well and give off a more savage vibe than a sharpened sword. The torso doesn’t fall apart unless you actively try and take him out of the mode. He’s gotten a fairly bad rap but but isn’t nearly as bad as some people claim he is imo.

How solid is the connection of his gold robot chest piece in dinomode?

Solid as a rock!
Accidental movie collector, complete SS fanboy.
Terrsolpix
Combiner
Watch Terrsolpix on YouTube
Alt Mode: Some silly cybertronian tank
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 2
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 1

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:21 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Yup, they all do, working on that right now

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072MZ2112?ta ... formers-20

But it remains to be seen if they're all separate trademarks or not. From official Hasbro use, only Sinnertwin seems to not require a prefix out of the Terrorcons, which is... ironic, with Prime Twinstrike :lol:

Where would be a good place to start... the Pretenders, the "Duocons", the Dinobots?
Last edited by Jelze Bunnycat on Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby Budder Prime » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:27 pm

I was at Universal Studios Orlando today, Got the Exclusive snarl, and got see that all of Wave 1 Power of the primes is Available there for those interested.
Budder Prime
Micromaster

Postby william-james88 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:33 pm

Budder Prime wrote:I was at Universal Studios Orlando today, Got the Exclusive snarl, and got see that all of Wave 1 Power of the primes is Available there for those interested.

Including leaders? If you have a picture that would be front page news right away.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Budder Prime » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:36 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Budder Prime wrote:I was at Universal Studios Orlando today, Got the Exclusive snarl, and got see that all of Wave 1 Power of the primes is Available there for those interested.

Including leaders? If you have a picture that would be front page news right away.

Sadly I didn't see any Leaders, But I guess I should've thought to take a Picture, I was too excited to actually FIND them available.
However all the Legends, Prime Masters, and Deluxes were there for certain. I was actually trying to see anything related to the Prime1 Studios Onslaught, sadly Nothing new has happened since It was teased.
Budder Prime
Micromaster

Wave 2 and 3 Figures of Transformers Power of the Primes Confirmed in Amazon Listings with New Image

Postby william-james88 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:46 pm

TF fan Nevermore has informed us of several new listings on Amazon.com for Transformers Power of the Primes. Most of these are placeholder listings, especially for wave 3 toys. But for the wave 2 deluxes, we are treated to high resolution images we previously only saw with a watermark, along with the number of steps. The full listings available will be posted below. The real fun part of the remaining placeholder listings is that we get a confirmation of all the toys leaked earlier this year along with confirmation of their names. For instance, we now know for certain that we will get an "Outback" (to hell with you Steakhouse!) along with the following corrections nevermore pointed out:
- The Battletrap component included in Legends Class wave 2 is named "Battleslash", not "Battleclash" as some people mistakenly read from the Hasbro leak.
- Tailgate having the same Hasbro product code number as Roadtrap was an error. Roadtrap is really E1158, while Tailgate is actually E1159.

Here is a list with links to the Amazon listings followed by images and product descriptions for those that were available. Clicking the images will let you see them bigger.

Prime Masters wave 2:
Alchemist Prime
Alpha Trion

Prime Masters wave 3:
"Bludgeon" (Quintus Prime)
"Bomb-Burst" (Megatronus)
"Octopunch" (Solus Prime)

Legends Class wave 2:
Tailgate
Battleslash
Roadtrap

Legends Class wave 3:
Cindersaur
Outback

Deluxe Class wave 2, with photos:
Moonracer
Dinobot Snarl
Dinobot Sludge
Blackwing
Terrorcon Rippersnapper

Deluxe Class wave 3:
Terrorcon Cutthroat
Terrorcon Blot
Terrorcon Sinnertwin

Deluxe Class wave 4:
Novastar

Voyager Class wave 2:
Elita-1
Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr

Voyager Class wave 3:
Inferno

Leader Class wave 1:
Evolution Optimus Prime
Evolution Rodimus Prime

Leader Class wave 2:
Evolution Rodimus Unicronus

Leader Class wave 3:
Evolution Optimus Primal

Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer
Converts from robot mode to sports car mode in 14 steps
Comes with a Prime Armor accessory and a collector card
Works with Prime Master figures (not included)
Wield the Power of the Primes with the joyful Autobot sharpshooter
Includes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer figure, Prime Armor accessory, blaster accessory, collector card, and instructions. Ages 8 and up.

Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl
Converts from robot mode to stegosaurus mode in 13 steps
Wield the Power of the Primes with the surly, combat-hungry Dinobot
Includes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl figure, Prime Armor accessory, blaster accessory, collector card, and instructions. Ages 8 and up.

Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge
Converts from robot mode to brontosaurus mode in 20 steps
Wield the Power of the Primes with the Decepticon-stomping Dinobot warrior
Includes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge figure, Prime Armor accessory, blaster accessory, collector card, and instructions. Ages 8 and up.

Deluxe Class Blackwing
Converts from robot mode to jet mode in 14 steps
Wield the Power of the Primes with the dark-minded Decepticon mercenary
Includes Deluxe Class Blackwing figure, Prime Armor accessory, 2 blaster accessories, collector card, and instructions. Ages 8 and up.

Deluxe Class Terrorcon Rippersnapper
Converts from robot mode to land shark mode in 14 steps
Wield the Power of the Primes with the Terrorcon ground attack specialist
Includes Deluxe Class Rippersnapper figure, Prime Armor accessory, blaster accessory, collector card, and instructions. Ages 8 and up.

Figure evolves from Orion Pax to Optimus Prime
Comes with a Matrix of Leadership accessory
Works with Prime Master figures (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
Comes with a collectible character card
Converts from robot to tractor-trailer in 33 steps
Includes Leader Class Optimus Prime figure with Evolution Armor, Matrix of Leadership accessory, 2 accessories, collector card, and instructions. Ages 8 and up.

Figure evolves from Autobot Hot Rod to Rodimus Prime
Comes with a Matrix of Leadership accessory
Works with Prime Master figures (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
Converts from robot to tractor-trailer in 28 steps
Includes Leader Class Rodimus Prime figure with Evolution Armor, Matrix of Leadership accessory, 2 accessories, collector card, and instructions. Ages 8 and up.

Figure evolves from Nemesis Hot Rod to Rodimus Unicronus
Comes with a Matrix of Chaos accessory
Works with Prime Master figures (Prime Master figures not included. Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
Includes Leader Class Rodimus Unicronus figure with Evolution armor, Matrix of Chaos accessory, 2 weapon accessories, collector card, and instructions
Ages 8 and up

william-james88
News Staff

Postby william-james88 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:51 pm

Oh no, now I cant unsee, we can see little hot rod's arms coming out of Rodimus' chest.

william-james88
News Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
SHRAPNEL (Blue) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "G2 MEGATRON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure 2023 New"
G2 MEGATRON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BOMBSHELL Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action master figure WV1 2022 New"
BOMBSHELL Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE (Purple) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy 2018"
IRONHIDE (Purple) ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK + WHEELIE Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" dino figure WV2 figure 2023"
GRIMLOCK + WHEELIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON (Orange) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
MEGATRON (Orange) ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HYPER STEEL OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure"
HYPER STEEL OPTIMU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Movie Super7 Reaction Series 1 Retro Figure 2020 New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEAD OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV4 2024 New"
DEAD OPTIMUS PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PROWL Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Action Figure Series 5 2022 New"
PROWL Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "REFORMATTING MEGATRON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" figure WV2 2024 New"
NEW!
REFORMATTING MEGAT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SANTA OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Super7 Reaction Series 5 Holiday Christmas 2021"
SANTA OPTIMUS PRIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy"
BUMBLEBEE (Blue) T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FALLEN STARSCREAM Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" Dead action figure WV5 2024"
NEW!
FALLEN STARSCREAM ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Sergeant Kup and Flintlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Skrapnel and Reflector Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON