This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Bumblebee Movie Toys Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Bumblebee Movie Toys Thread

Postby Chibi Starscream » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:01 am

Motto: ""You and what army, you maxi turkey?!""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Whoever found this toy probably found it at the Walmart I work at. I saw it the other day, as I visit the TF section daily. The pickings have been seriously slim though, but I saw this Ratchet there. It was a pass though, because I hate Bayverse designs. I wish the Bee movie toys weren't just cheap earlier movie rehashes.
Chibi Starscream
Headmaster Jr
Alt Mode: Small Toy Fighter Jet
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Courage: N/A
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:47 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Combat Zero wrote:I learned the word from TV Tropes.

So you never went to 4chan? If you ever do, be careful. It's a dangerous jungle there. :shock:
Especially for a noob.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby BERSEKAEL » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:42 pm

and this is how HASBRO loose collectors and fans, that repaint is no where to be found in their shop online neither in my local stores in USA...

do you want to keep customers interested? then make toys available, first on your website, then on retail... few other toys I had to buy them online way overpriced on ebay, they never made it to my local stores neither to their shop online site

***legion class***
got lately on ebay 4x price: hound and dragonstorm
still looking for: cyclonus, sideways sneak attack set (last one on ebay was $500+)
BERSEKAEL
Combiner
News Credits: 2
Buy from BERSEKAEL on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:48 pm

It's that simple."
BERSEKAEL wrote:do you want to keep customers interested? then make toys available, first on your website, then on retail... few other toys I had to buy them online way overpriced on ebay, they never made it to my local stores neither to their shop online site

Distribution woes is an entirely different ball game. Retailers themselves also have a big chunk of responsibility here.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:17 pm

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
I got Soundwave today as a belated Christmas present. He's quite lovely, although he's going to be placed with my CHUG toys rather than the movie ones because, well, that's where he fits in better. Now I need to get the DJ Bumblebee set.
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Flashwave » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:57 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
BERSEKAEL wrote:and this is how HASBRO loose collectors and fans, that repaint is no where to be found in their shop online neither in my local stores in USA...

do you want to keep customers interested? then make toys available, first on your website, then on retail... few other toys I had to buy them online way overpriced on ebay, they never made it to my local stores neither to their shop online site

***legion class***
got lately on ebay 4x price: hound and dragonstorm
still looking for: cyclonus, sideways sneak attack set (last one on ebay was $500+)

You also have to remember that has Pros not trying to use their online shop as a distribution Point. Rather it's a close out outlets. The product they post to hasbrotoyshop, is product they have left over from their order run. The fact that we see it on hasbrotoyshop before it ever even makes it into the stores, is more indicative of how slow the retail distribution site is at Walmart, or Target, Etc, and not indicative of anything Hasbro is doing. I guarantee you, that they are not trying to undersell their primary consumers, remember we're buying from Walmart not from Hasbro Walmart is buying from Hasbro. It doesn't do Hasbro any good to sell the stuff to us because then Walmart doesn't sell it and Walmart doesn't buy it from them. That's also why hasbrotoyshop seems to sell out so fast, because they're not putting up nearly the quantity of product that an online retailer like Amazon is.

In short form, what's happening is say Hasbro makes around of 30,000 of a certain item the combined retailer Giants purchase 28500 that item. Hasbro's left with an extra 1500 of that unit item. That's some of that 1500 will be set aside for warranty replacement, and the rest of that is what goes on line. Eventually, the warranty replacement product that was not used, will also end up going online accounting for small restocks
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:03 pm

Exactly. Hasbro Toy Shop is not and CANNOT be a primary outlet.

ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:I got Soundwave today as a belated Christmas present. He's quite lovely, although he's going to be placed with my CHUG toys rather than the movie ones because, well, that's where he fits in better. Now I need to get the DJ Bumblebee set.

Update: Meant the Cassette Pack set. Which I just got home with. The Tablessettes will be joining Soundwave, and Bee is probably going to be kitbashed and repainted into a Decepticon grunt.
WANT:
* Omega Lock
* Powerlinx Comettor

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby william-james88 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:20 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:Exactly. Hasbro Toy Shop is not and CANNOT be a primary outlet.

ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:I got Soundwave today as a belated Christmas present. He's quite lovely, although he's going to be placed with my CHUG toys rather than the movie ones because, well, that's where he fits in better. Now I need to get the DJ Bumblebee set.

Update: Meant the Cassette Pack set. Which I just got home with. The Tablessettes will be joining Soundwave, and Bee is probably going to be kitbashed and repainted into a Decepticon grunt.

Yeah, i figured you meant that. Congrats on your hauls. You guys are luckier than you think, the US is one of the only countries in the world to get these BB exlusives.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:31 pm

Well, out of the lot Frenzy (who will be Rumble in my collection because I'm a cartoon fan. And who will get some red paint on his optics - they tried to pass him off as movie Frenzy by giving him blue optics) is probably the only thing to be really jealous of. Maaaybe Howlback too, but he's not as big a name.
WANT:
* Omega Lock
* Powerlinx Comettor

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Rainmaker » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:15 am

Motto: "Nobody can escape the rain"
Weapon: Acid Rainmaker Rifles
What places are the BB exclusives unavailable?

:MAXIMAL:
Rainmaker
Brainmaster
News Credits: 9
Alt Mode: Acidmaker
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 6

Postby Emerje » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:40 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Flashwave wrote:You also have to remember that has Pros not trying to use their online shop as a distribution Point. Rather it's a close out outlets. The product they post to hasbrotoyshop, is product they have left over from their order run. The fact that we see it on hasbrotoyshop before it ever even makes it into the stores, is more indicative of how slow the retail distribution site is at Walmart, or Target, Etc, and not indicative of anything Hasbro is doing. I guarantee you, that they are not trying to undersell their primary consumers, remember we're buying from Walmart not from Hasbro Walmart is buying from Hasbro. It doesn't do Hasbro any good to sell the stuff to us because then Walmart doesn't sell it and Walmart doesn't buy it from them. That's also why hasbrotoyshop seems to sell out so fast, because they're not putting up nearly the quantity of product that an online retailer like Amazon is.

People still believe this? :???: If this were true then they would have been swimming in Titans Return wave 5 since most physical retailers (and just barely the online ones) didn't get that wave, would have had a ton of TLK Cogs since he wasn't available in the US until he showed up at liquidation, among several other lines that were hard to find or had short release windows. Plus they were intentionally the first place to release Studio Series wave 1. They also only sell at MSRP (aside from Siege Deluxe, not sure what's happening there) and take forever to put things on clearance. I'll never understand why people continue to believe HTS is only a place to sell leftovers when there's so much proof that they don't.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 236
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:34 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
The UK got those Bee exclusives via Argos
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby william-james88 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:56 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Rainmaker wrote:What places are the BB exclusives unavailable?

:MAXIMAL:

Canada, for one.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Flashwave » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:43 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Emerje wrote:
Flashwave wrote:You also have to remember that has Pros not trying to use their online shop as a distribution Point. Rather it's a close out outlets. The product they post to hasbrotoyshop, is product they have left over from their order run. The fact that we see it on hasbrotoyshop before it ever even makes it into the stores, is more indicative of how slow the retail distribution site is at Walmart, or Target, Etc, and not indicative of anything Hasbro is doing. I guarantee you, that they are not trying to undersell their primary consumers, remember we're buying from Walmart not from Hasbro Walmart is buying from Hasbro. It doesn't do Hasbro any good to sell the stuff to us because then Walmart doesn't sell it and Walmart doesn't buy it from them. That's also why hasbrotoyshop seems to sell out so fast, because they're not putting up nearly the quantity of product that an online retailer like Amazon is.

People still believe this? :???: If this were true then they would have been swimming in Titans Return wave 5 since most physical retailers (and just barely the online ones) didn't get that wave, would have had a ton of TLK Cogs since he wasn't available in the US until he showed up at liquidation, among several other lines that were hard to find or had short release windows. Plus they were intentionally the first place to release Studio Series wave 1. They also only sell at MSRP (aside from Siege Deluxe, not sure what's happening there) and take forever to put things on clearance. I'll never understand why people continue to believe HTS is only a place to sell leftovers when there's so much proof that they don't.

Emerje

So the Studio Series was a first release exclusive. So was Grotusque. That doesnt mean anything.

I dont know what happened to Wave 5 and Cogman, but clearly those figures got sold from Hasbro to the Big Boxes, because some people got W5, it made it to the Onlune retailers, and Cogman went to Ollies via TRU. I am of the opinoon that Hasbro either underproduced W5 or else there is a Walmart Warehouse somewhere that in 100 years is gonna be a goldmine.

HTS ia selling at MSRP because again, they do not exist to undercut their primary Customers: Walmart etc. And it gives them a helaciously noce profit because unlike Walmart, they are not paying for the logistics to go from Hasbro HQ to Distribution to Store. Look around un other hobbies and you'll find manufacturers doing the same thing. In model trains, Rapido, Walthers, all sell direct and through Hobby Shops and the direct is at MSRP.
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Endurance: 6

Transformers Bumblebee Energon Igniters Speed and Power Series Soundwave and Ironhide Revealed, More

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:01 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Thanks to Hasbro on their official site, which can be accessed by clicking any of the images below, we have news of 2 new members of the Energon Igniters class of figures, along with new images of 3 more!

Up first, we have the 2 new reveals: Power Plus Soundwave and Ironhide! Soundwave looks a lot like he did in the movie, with a G1-esque robot mode, and a new van mode that is very Animated-esque, complete with a totally metal image of a jaguar and bird of prey on the side, evoking Laserbeak and Ravage. Ironhide is an 80's-esque version of his movie self in his red and yellow G1 colors, complete with movie head.

We also get better images of the surprisingly announced Ratchet, who has an 80's ambulance mode mostly in white but with some movie-verse green and his movie head in there. Also shown are new images of Blitzwing and Dropkick, both of whom are looking really good.

For the above news, we thank @Jackthetinker and @KamenSpider for passing along the news to us and for the sources.

On a quick note to finish things up, we also have some new Amazon descriptions for the upcoming Mission Vision figures, which include a Bumblebee and Shatter in their 1977 Camaro and jet modes, respectively. The descriptions, given prior to the reveal images, give us an idea what to expect from the figures.

Let us know what you think of all these reveals below!

Transformers: Mission Vision Camaro Bumblebee

SEE THE MISSION AS BUMBLEBEE: See the mission through the optics of Bumblebee. Look and click between three unique views: Bee Vision, Scout Vision, and Autobot Vision. Imagine choosing the best view for action-packed missions!
CONVERTING ACTION: Convert 8-inch Mission Vision Bumblebee figure in 4 easy steps from robot to Chevrolet Camaro car mode — simple conversion fun for kids ages 6 and up. Mission Vision works in both modes!
CHOOSE A SIDE: Also look for Transformers: Bumblebee mission Vision Shatter action figure to see the mission through the eyes of the Deception bounty hunter (Sold separately. Subject to availability)
MOVE-INSPIRED: Classic yellow robot with black decals inspired by the world of Transformers: Bumblebee

Transformers Mission Vision Jet Mode Shatter

SEE THE MISSION AS SHATTER: See the mission through the optics of Shatter. Look and click between three unique views: Jet Vision, Tracker Vision, and Decepticon Vision. Imagine choosing the best view for action-packed missions!
CONVERTING ACTION: Convert 8-inch Mission Vision Shatter figure in 6 easy steps from robot to jet mode — simple conversion fun for kids ages 6 and up. Mission Vision works in both modes!
CHOOSE A SIDE: Also look for Transformers: Bumblebee Mission Vision Bumblebee figure to see the mission through the eyes of the Autobot scout (Sold separately. Subject to availability)
MOVE-INSPIRED: Red robot with black decals inspired by the world of Transformers: Bumblebee

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Speed: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Cobotron » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:04 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
:lol: :lol: That airbrush mural on Vanwave is just AWE-MAZING!!!! :michaelbay:
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:06 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Dropkick and Blitzwing actually look really great! I might get them if I see them, especially Blitzwing
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:18 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
OMG Soundwave's motor is sculpted like a boombox :lol:
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:24 pm

It's that simple."
Cobotron wrote::lol: :lol: That airbrush mural on Vanwave is just AWE-MAZING!!!! :michaelbay:

And this will be an INSTANT BUY from me. :shock:

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby Nathaniel Prime » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:45 pm

Motto: "Scale is also like Starscream in the G1 movie in that it's bad comedy."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Cobotron wrote::lol: :lol: That airbrush mural on Vanwave is just AWE-MAZING!!!! :michaelbay:

And this will be an INSTANT BUY from me. :shock:

Lol, is that supposed to be a jaguar and a condor? Why have we not seen something like this before? Anyway, these guys look great, will probably pickup Soundwave, Blitzwing, and Dropkick if I see 'em. ;)^

Btw, you guys noticed how Blitzwing's jet mode kibble is extremely reminiscent of his G1 toy's? Looks pretty similar, don't ya think?
One's red one's blue sometimes I want to ask god why he's played this cruel joke on us
Nathaniel Prime
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 56
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Tank
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby Overcracker » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:47 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
Am I the only one who would like a voyager class toy of that 80's pickup truck Ironhide?

Much better altmode than the Vanette in my view.

Also yes, the airbrushed Jaguar and Eagle on Soundwave is Awesome.

Interestingly enough I think Dropkick looks better here then the SS figure. Go figure.

Can anybody tell me why Blitzwing looks like Starscream? And why he looks nothing like his Megatronian tank self from the legends class?

Note, I have not seen the BB movie, so dont know if this version is accurate to the movie. ;) :-D
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Speed: 6
Firepower: Infinity

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:53 pm

Overcracker wrote:Am I the only one who would like a voyager class toy of that 80's pickup truck Ironhide?

Much better altmode than the Vanette in my view.

Also yes, the airbrushed Jaguar and Eagle on Soundwave is Awesome.

Interestingly enough I think Dropkick looks better here then the SS figure. Go figure.

Can anybody tell me why Blitzwing looks like Starscream? And why he looks nothing like his Megatronian tank self from the legends class?

Note, I have not seen the BB movie, so dont know if this version is accurate to the movie. ;) :-D

I would not mind an 80's pickup Ironhide like this, it is a cool concept!

Truck >>> van

Jaguar Eagle is a thing Soundwave now needs to use more

Dropkick does look far better than his SS self. He also looks to make a good Rotorstorm!

Blitzwing is a seeker in the movie, and they all have that body type. He's not a triple changer in the movie, so the tank toy is kinda just for fun. As for why they went with Blitzwing for the Starscream looking guy, the world may never know
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Overcracker » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:05 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Dropkick does look far better than his SS self. He also looks to make a good Rotorstorm!

Blitzwing is a seeker in the movie, and they all have that body type. He's not a triple changer in the movie, so the tank toy is kinda just for fun. As for why they went with Blitzwing for the Starscream looking guy, the world may never know

Thanks. Looks interesting. Wonder if we'll get an SS version of that jet mode.

Would go well in Purple with SS Starscream and SS Thundercracker. To complete the traditional Seekers in Movie form, each with their own unique altmode.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Speed: 6
Firepower: Infinity

Postby Cobotron » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:10 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Raise your hand if you not only want that Soundwave with the sweet mural, but also want a repaint into Soundblaster, with an A-Team van alt mode.

*hand frantically raised*
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear

Postby Nathaniel Prime » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:12 pm

Motto: "Scale is also like Starscream in the G1 movie in that it's bad comedy."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Cobotron wrote:Raise your hand if you not only want that Soundwave with the sweet mural, but also want a repaint into Soundblaster, with an A-Team van alt mode.

*hand frantically raised*

Do you realize how perfect that sounds :x ? I'm down for that
One's red one's blue sometimes I want to ask god why he's played this cruel joke on us
Nathaniel Prime
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 56
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Tank
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +01 Deluxe WFC 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series 86-02 Hasbro 2022 New"
KUP Transformers B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NOAH DIAZ EXO-SUIT Transformers Studio Series Core Class DÍAZ Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
NOAH DIAZ EXO-SUIT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CORONATION STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series 86-12 Leader 2022 King 220907A"
CORONATION STARSCR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EXO-SUIT SPIKE WITWICKY Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class 2022 230131A"
EXO-SUIT SPIKE WIT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FRENZY (RED) Transformers Studio Series 86 SS-115 Core Takara Tomy 2024 New"
NEW!
FRENZY (RED) Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCRAPHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-24 Animated Movie Voyager 2024 New"
SCRAPHEAP Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BARRICADE Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +02 Deluxe WFC 2023 New"
BARRICADE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2023 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Dark of the Moon DOTM 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Studio Series 86-09 Animated Movie Voyager 2021 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SIDEWAYS Transformers Studio Series 88 Movie ROTF Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
SIDEWAYS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +06 Voyager WFC 2024 New"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Studio Series 86-02 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
KUP Transformers S ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Leader Dragonstorm Combiner" on AMAZON