This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Top 5 Best Toys from Transformers Robots in Disguise 2015-2017 Toyline

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Top 5 Best Toys from Transformers Robots in Disguise 2015-2017 Toyline

Postby william-james88 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:51 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Every two weeks, Seibertron.com brings you a Top 5 list related to all things Transformers written by me, your fellow editor. These are my opinions (just like movie or game reviews hosted by sites are still just the opinion of one person) so what matters most is what you guys think of the topic or list, and I hope to see your own lists or comments on omissions and ranking. Let's have fun! All previous lists can be found here.

Top 5 Best Toys from Robots in Disguise 2015-2017 Line

5. Warrior Thermidore

Warrior Class Thermidor just oozes quality in every way but the literal. His vehicle mode, clearly resembling the most stylish of stylish cars - or, if you'd rather, very Batmobile-esque. His robot mode, wonderfully creative, characterful and inspired (with a side note that his head looks suitably lobstery without resorting to the weird googly-eyes-on-stalks thing that Bisk had going). His transformation, economical and highly effective, with a touch of the sublime in his genius claw conversion. All tied together with luscious blue plastic and (of all things) matte black paint that happens to feel wonderful, and you have a toy that screams pure quality in a way that you mightn't expect a mass-retail toy to deliver, let alone one from the "children's line". - Qwan

4. Battlepack Grimlock

The Robots in Disguise Warrior Grimlock came out with little fanfare. It was the same size as a deluxe, so out of scale with Bumblebee and the gang, his elbows had a breakage issue and he didn't even come with any weapon. But then Hasbro fixed all that, at a smaller scale. The Battle Pack Grimlock is similar in size to a scout figure of old. He has all the complexity of the warrior but in a smaller bot which makes him have a nice high parts count for his height. Plus they fix some of the transformation from the warrior and he no longer has the breakage problem. Also, unlike the warrior, he ends up in a nice scale with the smaller Legion bots and looks good next to the battle pack prime (who is a beast on the show). And lastly, the clear plastic weapons are perfectly fine. They give him an awesome homage to the AOE Grimlock when worn as armour and they connect to become a dino head which can plug into his arm for him to have some BW Megs action going. So all the pluses of the warrior, no downside and great accessories that give him two different homages. I call that a winner. - William-James88

3. Transformers: Robots In Disguise Warrior Drift

This mold rocks. The alt mode is super sleek giving way to a gorgeous robot mode which takes pride in its Samurai callbacks, including some great facial hair (which Takara had the kindness to paint). I love that two sided chest panels which is a very efficient way to have new robot mode detail while using the alt mode kibble. This transformer reassures me that a simpler transformation doesn't mean lazier engineering and in fact ups the stakes. Along with the Combiner Wars figures, Hasbro and Takara have proven that there is just as much wit and originality in streamlining transformation and making these toys fun for both older fans and new young fans. Also, that Takara deco on TAV Drift is super sweet! Plus, if you like sweet decos, he also comes in his IDW deco - William-James88

2. Transformers: Robots In Disguise Thunderhoof

Thunderhoof is all the best parts of the stellar design and engineering work that accompanied most of this year's Warrior Class Decepticon releases from Robots in Disguise. Distilled within this blue and black antlered mobster is wonderful articulation and even the occasionally hard to find alt-mode weapon storage. Of course, then there's the transformation itself, which has multiple wild steps that truly involve him folding up and over himself in a way that must be experienced to be understood. The Adventure deco is a thing of beauty, so if you can track that down for a reasonable amount it's the recommended version here. - Scotty P

1. Transformers: Robots In Disguise Warrior Fracture

I remember very well getting this toy. The entire year leading up to it (2015) was Combiner Wars and by the time this toy came out, the deluxe class toys in the generations line were literally interchangeable. You could guess how a toy would transform in the Combiner Wars line by just looking at it and getting it in hand didn't yield too much in terms of surprises. The Robots in Disguise toys were fine but also on the rather standard side (especially since it was mainly Autobots/cars being released). But then you get this phenominal toy that reminded me of those beautiful days of engineering ingenuity of that golden era right between 2008 and 2010. He didnt have any gimmicks other than the fact that he could transform. He was super sleek in both modes minimal kibble showing in either form. The robot mode was dot discernible in vehicle mode and yet they both use the same parts (inorder to be this sleek, it's a must). This really felt perfect, in the sense that you have two very different and unique looking modes with an ingenius way to get from one to the next. He even had that weapon integration I like best (being a Beast Wars kid) where the gun converts into an exhaust port for the motorcycle, disguising it too. And plus, this is a wholly new character. I love Thunderhoof but part of his appeal is the novelty aspect (which a lot of the line has and the reason for which some fans avoided it) but Fracture just feels like a new character to be used again within the brand and introduced to us in a toy engineered as perfectly as possible for the price point. Also, unlike Thunderhoof, there is no need for importing the Takara version to enjoy the toy at maximum capacity.

Honourable mention: Warrior Bumblebee

I do not know where this toy would place if I had made a top 10 or if he would even be on it. But I did want to talk about it here. I personally feel this was a clever and efficient design and a great toy for the line's main character with a simple yet fun transformation. it is extreamly streamlined but in the best way possible. I really liked reading an interview from the Takara engineer who came up with the transformation. You'll notice below that ever surface of the robot mode from the front has very few details from the car mode (the shins, torso, pelvis, head ect), similarly to Cybertron HotShot. However, the designer wanted to make the transformation a little more dynamic, while still keeping the parts count as Hasbro wanted. So he added the fact that you had to rotate his waste at a 180 when converting from car to robot and having the robot torso actually under the car roof instead of it being seen easily under the car. I just found that fascinating that the idea was not just to get from a car to a robot but to do it in as fun a way as possible, and how certain transformation movement do indeed feel more dynamic (like turning the waste by 180 degrees). This added a deeper appreciation of these toys and it is all thanks to this Bumblebee.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Top 5 Best Toys from Transformers Robots in Disguise 2015-2017 Toyline

Postby Amelie » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:59 am

Motto: "I-I'm sorry.. I-I'll be going now.."
Weapon: No Weapon
This is a line that had I had a proper job the past two years (instead of being in college), Id have happily invested in as it pretty much had it all - new characters, a strong aesthetic of its own and some clever ideas for robot and alt modes, with Bisk being a really great example.

Always a good read, William, thanks. ;)^
Burn wrote:Let it be known, I murdered Amelie.
Accidentally.

Back from the dead, like some curious zombie amalgam...
Amelie
Godmaster
News Credits: 33
Alt Mode: Unicrons Transformation Cog
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: 10

Postby TFanPage101 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:03 am

Motto: "Sup?"
Weapon: Battle Blades
Interesting, Fracture has always been what I consider the best from the line up. Yeah, it's simple, but there's nothing wrong with it.
TFanPage101
Micromaster
News Credits: 18
Watch TFanPage101 on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 9

Postby Va'al » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:13 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
HOOF HOOF HOOF
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Flashwave » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:10 am

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
I agree with everythibg on here, but Takara's Voyager Grimlock needs to be an Honorable Mention. Probably not worth ranking because thats a shell of another toy, but Grimmy took that FOC Mold and really made it his own, and the resulting toy is a better TOY/represebtation of Rid Grim than the original mold was of FOC Grimmy
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:18 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Yeah, I really don't think this line was for me at all and feel like I didn't miss much since I had several of the figures cheap from charity shops and car boot sales and still didn't care much for them even at less than a quid each. Only I still have is Drift and that's only cos I haven't got around to getting rid of him yet. I find him quite ugly in both modes (robot mode being the worst and looks so dorky with those way too large lower legs and feet) and the orange plastic has a nasty cheap look to it. Definitely ranks as one of the worst modern TF figures I've ever had. The G1-esque retool/redeco of Warrior Grimlock was the one I liked most (even if the off-center insignia annoyed me like crazy, especially since the circle is indented into the chest so I couldn't even just scrape it off and apply a regular insigina in the center. Warrior Bumblebee was ok as a toy I guess, just wasn't keen on the chunky, blocky look of it all. Just felt TF toys were getting way too blocky and simplistic again for my tastes when comparing TF:Prime with this series (not that I liked a lot of Prime figures but they had some nicer design work and the best Wheeljack design so far)

Still better than cyberverse i guess.

What happened to Ultra Magnus?
Attachments
DSC_0598.jpg
DSC_0291.jpg
IMG_20170924_104038.jpg
Last edited by Carnivius_Prime on Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby kurthy » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:20 am

Motto: "Illumination through acceleration!"
Weapon: Metal Tearing Serrated Circular Blade
:APPLAUSE:
kurthy
Pretender
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: John Deere 6M Series Tractor
Strength: 1
Intelligence: N/A
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Postby What's Crackin'? » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:25 am

Motto: "Sometimes size doesn't matter."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
I find the lack of Soundwave disturbing...
What's Crackin'?
Micromaster
Watch What's Crackin'? on YouTube
Alt Mode: MINI Cooper Hardtop
Strength: 6
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby Blitzwing is bae » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:48 am

Motto: "If it lives, I CAN KILL IT"
Weapon: Concussion Rifle
As someone who doesnt give a **** about rid because its childish and ruined so many charecter desings I enjyed the list a bit! much better than the repeat list earlier today tho! ;)^
Blitzwing is bae
Minibot
Alt Mode: predacon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 3
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 6
Skill: 4

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:52 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Never really had a chance to grab the rid figures as there was always a generations to wanting my attention. This lost though may be something I use to hunt down a few.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Wireless_Phantom » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:16 pm

Motto: ""There is no fate, no destiny, only your will.""
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Although I didn't get a copy of Fracture myself, I had heard good things about him some time ago and wound up giving a copy of him to Toys for Tots. I hope some kid out there got into the hobby because of it.
You can trust the man who speaks in purple
Wireless_Phantom
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Watch Wireless_Phantom on YouTube
Alt Mode: White Transmetal Dragon
Strength: 5
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Skill: 10

Postby no-one » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:10 pm

Carnivius_Prime wrote:The G1-esque retool/redeco of Warrior Grimlock was the one I liked most (even if the off-center insignia annoyed me like crazy, especially since the circle is indented into the chest so I couldn't even just scrape it off and apply a regular insigina in the center.
I never could stand those scannable RID insignias. I removed most of them especially figures I was keeping. The indents were annoying but still worked fine with a replacement sticker.

A little panel lining can go a long way

I was never fully into the RID figures and when I fell out of love, I fell hard. I sold Bee and Greenlock, but I do find the Decepticons interesting. They are fun toys for what they are and a few show true signs of brilliance.

I feel Scorponok, Stormshot, Soundwave, Quillfire and Starscream could use an honorable shout out. It's like the figures got better and better as the line progressed. My ass is still a little chapped that I'll never be able to complete the Seekers though.

My top 5:

5. Stormshot
4. Starscrem
3. Soundwave
2. Quillfire
1. Scorponok

The 'Cons were definitely the stand out of the toyline. There was just something cool and fresh about them having animal features in bot mode and pretty standard vehicle alt-modes. I never really cared for THoofer and while I like Fracture he just doesn't do it for me. I would put both in the top ten. Most of the Autobots were pretty boring.
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby Rogue-Primal » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:18 pm

Motto: "I hate Decepticons but Autobot traitors are the worst."
Weapon: Particle Beam Rifle
Meh i dont have toys from this line and yet i only like autobots in this line. The Decepticons have so many weird Animal designs in the like the Crab. Just ugly but Steeljaw is a exception he's ok
Rogue-Primal
Combiner
Alt Mode: White Lamborghini Murcielago with black stripes
Strength: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5

Postby Burn » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:24 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Va'al wrote:HOOF HOOF HOOF

#1 #1 #1
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby WreckerJack » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:00 pm

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
I will say that I agree very much on Thunderhoof. I read this just to see how he did as he is my fav toy from this line.
WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295
Strength: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Emerje » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:58 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Burn wrote:

#1 #1 #1

What they said. It's almost scary how Thunderhoof puts so many Generations figures to shame.

I also have a soft spot for the scorpion mold, it's a little more complex than it looks and the claw gloves are a neat feature.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 236
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3

Postby What's Crackin'? » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:53 pm

Motto: "Sometimes size doesn't matter."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
I find the lack of Soundwave disturbing...
What's Crackin'?
Micromaster
Watch What's Crackin'? on YouTube
Alt Mode: MINI Cooper Hardtop
Strength: 6
Speed: 7

Postby jungletron » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:31 pm

Motto: "Make Kaon great again!"
Weapon: Sword of Fury
The hyperchange Decepticons are my favorites in this line. They're huge yet too easy to transform. :-D
RID 35.JPG
RID 10.JPG
RID 07.JPG
jungletron
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Alt Mode: Stealth Bomber
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 3
Firepower: 10

Postby jungletron » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:06 pm

Motto: "Make Kaon great again!"
Weapon: Sword of Fury
The originality of the eccentric (Steeljaw, Bisk) and downright insane (Springload, Quillfire) characters in this series got me so obsessed and excited in such a way that I haven't felt since G1 during the 80's and the simplicity of the toys literally turned me into a kid again. :lol: Oh, and I repurposed Real Gear Nightbeat into Aerobolt to lead my Weaponizers.
HPIM0728.JPG
And placed Generations Chop Shop in my RID display even though he isn't a combiner like in the cartoon.
RID 48.JPG
Best of all, I could use any old food container as "stasis pods," like this baklava container:
RID 65.JPG
And this plastic honey jar which more accurately represents what a stasis pod should look like:
RID 66.JPG
jungletron
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Alt Mode: Stealth Bomber
Intelligence: 6
Firepower: 10

Postby Qwan » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:30 am

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
Glad to see my boy Thermidor make the cut - and I'm flattered that my praise was accurate enough to make it into the list too! :D The only items I'd really dispute are Drift (but I never got him, so I can't really speak to the quality of that toy), and Fracture's placing. I like Warrior Fracture but I wouldn't personally call him the best of the line, not when there are so many other deserving candidates. Though I really only bought a few Decepticons and not much else from RID15, I think my list would go something like this:

5: Warrior Fracture
    4: Warrior Thunderhoof
    3: Warrior Starscream
    2: Warrior Soundwave
    1: Warrior Thermidor
...Which seems pretty homogenous now that I look at it. But hey, I don't think there's much argument that the Warrior class held just about all of the gems from this line!

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 102
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Rogue-Primal » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:28 am

Motto: "I hate Decepticons but Autobot traitors are the worst."
Weapon: Particle Beam Rifle
jungletron wrote:And this plastic honey jar which more accurately represents what a stasis pod should look like

Thats a lot like the Bohrok from 2002 in my favorite Lego toyline Bionicle

Last edited by Rogue-Primal on Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rogue-Primal
Combiner
Alt Mode: White Lamborghini Murcielago with black stripes
Endurance: 5

Postby Whirlkick » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:29 am

I'm really surprised Soundwave didn't make the cut, one of the best deluxe Transformers, heck, one of the best Transformers figures I've picked up in some time. I love how the design combines the WFC, Animated, G1 and RiD aesthetics to create this perfect Soundwave design, and how the toy captures this brilliantly. I also think that Skywarp should've been on the list as he has a great mold, the colours work better than Starscream's and Starscream was REALLY loose. Blurr, too, was fantastic, with a sleek robot and vehicle mode. How come there aren't any galleries for the newer RiD figures?
Whirlkick
Mini-Con
News Credits: 5

Postby Va'al » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:58 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Emerje wrote:
Burn wrote:

#1 #1 #1

What they said. It's almost scary how Thunderhoof puts so many Generations figures to shame.

I also have a soft spot for the scorpion mold, it's a little more complex than it looks and the claw gloves are a neat feature.

Emerje

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Burn » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:52 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Poor Thunderhoof, imprisoned in that suburban nightmare. Thunderhoof must run free with others of his kind!

Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:18 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Just so I'm clear, but is thunderhoof the only one with an alt mode that's a tractor?
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars OBI-WAN KENOBI #3 Marvel Comics 2022 MAY220989 (CA) Noto (W) Cantwell"
Star Wars OBI-WAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #8 Cvr F Dynamite Comics 2023 MAY230548 8F (CA) Fleecs + Forstner"
GARGOYLES #8 Cvr F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS IG-88 #1 var Carbonite Marvel Comics 2021 AUG211247 (CA) Asrar"
STAR WARS IG-88 #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Trek DS9 DOG WAR #5 Cvr B IDW Comics MAY231394 5B (CA) Photo (W) Chen"
Star Trek DS9 DOG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars DOCTOR APHRA #27 var AOTC 20th Marvel Comics OCT220999 (CA) Wijngaard"
Star Wars DOCTOR A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #9 Cvr C Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney JUN230681 9C (CA) Leirix"
GARGOYLES #9 Cvr C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK DEFIANT #10 Cvr E 1:25 IDW Comics 2023 OCT231339 10E (CA) Lendl"
STAR TREK DEFIANT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK #1 Cvr F 1:25 incv IDW Comics 2022 AUG221556 1F (A/CA) Rosanas"
STAR TREK #1 Cvr F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars High Republic THE BLADE #4 Marvel Comics 2023 NOV221038 (CA) Camuncoli"
Star Wars High Rep ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS #32 Marvel Comics 2023 DEC220898 (CA) Segovia (W) Soule (A) Musabekov"
STAR WARS #32 Marv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK DEFIANT #2 Cvr C IDW Comics 2023 FEB231493 2C (CA) Ward (W) Cantwell"
STAR TREK DEFIANT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK #6 Cvr C IDW Comics 2023 JAN231620 6C (CA) Bartok (W) Kelly + Lanzing"
STAR TREK #6 Cvr C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS ADVENTURES #5 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 NOV200405 5RI (CA) Francavilla"
STAR WARS ADVENTUR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK #12 Cvr D 1:10 RI IDW Comics 2023 JUL231216 12D 12RI (CA) Ward"
STAR TREK #12 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Buzzsaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Broadside and Blunderbuss" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Micronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON