Wascawy Wabbit Wants One Week War With Wingz

Discuss the Heavy Metal War game, report bugs, challenge opponents, and talk some smack! Play the Heavy Metal War game here.

Re: Wascawy Wabbit Wants One Week War With Wingz

Postby Xenos Prime » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:26 pm

Image
User avatar
Xenos Prime
Mini-Con
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:10 pm

Re: Wascawy Wabbit Wants One Week War With Wingz

Postby Wingz » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:38 pm

Motto: "Let the trails lead where they may. I will follow."
Weapon: Air-To-Air Heat Seeking Missiles
Bun-Bun wrote:
Xenos Prime wrote:8 kills to log


I wondered if you were ever gonna post.

I'll change my link in the top post to go to this most recent post so if you have any more just edit them into that post


Please update the post with the other 8 to include this one ;) That way, it'll be one reference to all of your kills.

Good to see you posting them!
JoeFish wrote:Never let go of your optimism Wingz. It's your best quality

Psychout wrote:You have a stubborn streak a mile wide Wingz. Never change!
Wingz
Gestalt
Posts: 2486
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:39 am
Location: Now you see me...
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 5
Rank: ???
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Wascawy Wabbit Wants One Week War With Wingz

Postby steve2275 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:34 am

Motto: "it may not get better
but it wont get any worse"
i think the autobots are doing pretty good despite have 3 less commanders in this fight
i come and go more than a hmw programmer
or a karma chameleon
BEAT L.A.
im content
WWWYKI!!!
steve2275
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11076
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 6:38 am

Re: Wascawy Wabbit Wants One Week War With Wingz

Postby ashe5k » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:28 am

Motto: "He who hesitates, is lost."
Weapon: Cyclone Gun
steve2275 wrote:i think the autobots are doing pretty good despite have 3 less commanders in this fight


True. Not too bad for being outmatched.
PSN/Origin/Steam: ashe5k
ashe5k
Brainmaster
Posts: 1375
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 4:11 am
Location: OH
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 3
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: Wascawy Wabbit Wants One Week War With Wingz

Postby Bun-Bun » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:43 am

I will say that you're fighting (and dying) valiantly, especially in the face of the current resurgence of Con players in missions.

I don't suppose you have any more hibernating players you can poke & bring in for support?

Failing that there seems to be some new blood that I see occasionally at level 1. Better go guide & encourage them before they get too frustrated over being constantly destroyed.
Wait... Why do I have to tell yinz this? You're Autobots & Maximals. Aren't Supportive, Nurturing, & Helpful supposed to be second nature to you? Make with the touchy-feely crap!


Anyways. RL has been kicking my butt for the last 24 hours but give me a few & I'll update the score sheet.
The opinions expressed in this post are well-reasoned and insightful.
Needless to say, they are not those of SEIBERTRON.COM, its staff members, or any other site lackeys.
Anyone who says otherwise is itching for a fight.

Image
Red wrote: HMW is just what we do between trolling HMW players
User avatar
Bun-Bun
City Commander
Posts: 3013
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 6:23 am

Re: Wascawy Wabbit Wants One Week War With Wingz

Postby Wingz » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:04 pm

Motto: "Let the trails lead where they may. I will follow."
Weapon: Air-To-Air Heat Seeking Missiles
ashe5k wrote:
steve2275 wrote:i think the autobots are doing pretty good despite have 3 less commanders in this fight


True. Not too bad for being outmatched.


Sure are! We're weathering the onslaught challenge perfectly fine! ;)^ Also, I'm thinking of creating personal statistics for each person in the final version of the spreadsheet, so you'll have something nice to look at for all your dedication :MAXIMAL: Seriously, you four have been a lot of fun, and I appreciate you joining the challenge and participating! My kind'a 'Bots right here 8-)

Bun-Bun wrote:I don't suppose you have any more hibernating players you can poke & bring in for support?

Failing that there seems to be some new blood that I see occasionally at level 1. Better go guide & encourage them before they get too frustrated over being constantly destroyed.
Wait... Why do I have to tell yinz this? You're Autobots & Maximals. Aren't Supportive, Nurturing, & Helpful supposed to be second nature to you? Make with the touchy-feely crap!


Anyways. RL has been kicking my butt for the last 24 hours but give me a few & I'll update the score sheet.


DON'T TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE :KREMZEEK: I'll make with the touchy-feely crap whenever I damn well please! :MAXIMAL:

Yea, I've seen the new blood, also. Think there's only one I haven't encouraged or offered assistance to yet due to their activity having been while I was at work :BOOM: It's a start to getting more Autobot forces active, though! I'm hoping they stick around and weather our darkest hour. That's what all the cool 'Bots are doing these days 8-)

We don't need your pity disappearances! Come back here and face me! :michaelbay:
JoeFish wrote:Never let go of your optimism Wingz. It's your best quality

Psychout wrote:You have a stubborn streak a mile wide Wingz. Never change!
Wingz
Gestalt
Posts: 2486
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:39 am
Location: Now you see me...
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 5
Rank: ???
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Wascawy Wabbit Wants One Week War With Wingz

Postby Burn » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:09 pm

Man, I remember like it was just this month you Autobots had a guy who was always making noise and rallying you guys to the cause.

Now if he were still around and posting, and heck, even taking part (because I recall he had a fairly high level team) you guys might be a bit further along.

Hope everything's okay with him, because it would be lame of him if he was just ignoring you guys when you really need the help.
Image
I'll be ignoring Burn's comments from now on
he's just being an @$$hol€!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 45442
News Credits: 121
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Wascawy Wabbit Wants One Week War With Wingz

Postby Bun-Bun » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:11 pm

Hack Jellos wrote:I lead on the battlefield where it counts.... From behind. Stealing kills from my allies.


I'm sure he really wanted to be a part of the fun but somehow ended up with a butt full of cyber venom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWUhuClbCkw
The opinions expressed in this post are well-reasoned and insightful.
Needless to say, they are not those of SEIBERTRON.COM, its staff members, or any other site lackeys.
Anyone who says otherwise is itching for a fight.

Image
Red wrote: HMW is just what we do between trolling HMW players
User avatar
Bun-Bun
City Commander
Posts: 3013
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 6:23 am

Re: Wascawy Wabbit Wants One Week War With Wingz

Postby steve2275 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:35 am

Motto: "it may not get better
but it wont get any worse"
Burn wrote:Man, I remember like it was just this month you Autobots had a guy who was always making noise and rallying you guys to the cause.

Now if he were still around and posting, and heck, even taking part (because I recall he had a fairly high level team) you guys might be a bit further along.

Hope everything's okay with him, because it would be lame of him if he was just ignoring you guys when you really need the help.

oh SOAFB
no jack no wiley buzzard
im a little bit mad at them take my elimination and having them not count :HEADHURTS:
ill get over it but thats how i feel
i come and go more than a hmw programmer
or a karma chameleon
BEAT L.A.
im content
WWWYKI!!!
steve2275
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11076
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 6:38 am

Re: Wascawy Wabbit Wants One Week War With Wingz

Postby Wingz » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:47 pm

Motto: "Let the trails lead where they may. I will follow."
Weapon: Air-To-Air Heat Seeking Missiles
Bun-Bun wrote:
Hack Jellos wrote:I lead on the battlefield where it counts.... From behind. Stealing kills from my allies.


I'm sure he really wanted to be a part of the fun but somehow ended up with a butt full of cyber venom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWUhuClbCkw


Soooo many kills :( I appreciate the support, but that's pretty accurate. :lol:

The real question...which one of us is Rattrap, which one is Rhinox, and which one is Cheetor? :-?

I'll be on a bit sporadically today. Will try to support as often as possible! ;)^

It'll be ok, Steve! We'll get through it! :michaelbay:
JoeFish wrote:Never let go of your optimism Wingz. It's your best quality

Psychout wrote:You have a stubborn streak a mile wide Wingz. Never change!
Wingz
Gestalt
Posts: 2486
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:39 am
Location: Now you see me...
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 5
Rank: ???
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Wascawy Wabbit Wants One Week War With Wingz

Postby Overwatch » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:32 pm

Motto: "Momento mori."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
steve2275 wrote:oh SOAFB
no jack no wiley buzzard
im a little bit mad at them take my elimination and having them not count :HEADHURTS:
ill get over it but thats how i feel


How I feel when I see NS's cons get multis only for him not to post them ;)
Overwatch
Micromaster
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:13 am
Alt Mode: Artificial Satellite
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Re: Wascawy Wabbit Wants One Week War With Wingz

Postby Naval Strike » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:37 pm

Motto: ""Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies.""
Weapon: Acid Rainmaker Rifles
Haha dont really have the time to go trough to logs and post my scalps, i got work and in the weekends i am playing Star Wars Battlefront 2 a lot. I Trow my cons in the missions when battlefront loads a new map... :oops:
Image

FOUNDING FATHER OF THE RDD
http://www.neokaon.com/
Psychout wrote: this is why they say never to argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
User avatar
Naval Strike
Faction Commander
Posts: 4014
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 4:40 am
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Wascawy Wabbit Wants One Week War With Wingz

Postby Psychout » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:30 pm

Motto: "The Blackest Night Falls from the skies,
The darkness grows as all light dies,
We crave your hearts and your Demise
by my Black Hand-- --The Dead shall rise!"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Naval Strike wrote:playing Star Wars Battlefront 2 a lot
:BOOM:

EA are literally Satan. Stop buying their ****.

PC Masterrace
Psychout
God Of Transformers
Posts: 12070
News Credits: 23
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:04 am
Location: Vatican City
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 10

Re: Wascawy Wabbit Wants One Week War With Wingz

Postby Bun-Bun » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:43 pm

Wingz wrote:The real question...which one of us is Rattrap, which one is Rhinox, and which one is Cheetor? :-?

Obviously you are Rattrap in this scenario. Steve, the Bot of few words would be Rhinox. Cheesy Poof would be Cheetor covering my special little man's ass.

This is the first chance I've had to sit at the computer for more than a couple minutes since last night so I should have the top post updated soon.

(And NS, what Psych said, really)
The opinions expressed in this post are well-reasoned and insightful.
Needless to say, they are not those of SEIBERTRON.COM, its staff members, or any other site lackeys.
Anyone who says otherwise is itching for a fight.

Image
Red wrote: HMW is just what we do between trolling HMW players
User avatar
Bun-Bun
City Commander
Posts: 3013
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 6:23 am

Re: Wascawy Wabbit Wants One Week War With Wingz

Postby Naval Strike » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:19 pm

Motto: ""Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies.""
Weapon: Acid Rainmaker Rifles
So long EA makes Star Wars games they can have my soul :evil:
Image

FOUNDING FATHER OF THE RDD
http://www.neokaon.com/
Psychout wrote: this is why they say never to argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
User avatar
Naval Strike
Faction Commander
Posts: 4014
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 4:40 am
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Wascawy Wabbit Wants One Week War With Wingz

Postby Wingz » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:01 pm

Motto: "Let the trails lead where they may. I will follow."
Weapon: Air-To-Air Heat Seeking Missiles
sprockitz wrote:Secondary Goal: Scalp all of Wingz' bots (or get his top bot 12 times if he isn't playing his lower ones in the 1-11 missions)

Wingz 7/12 + 9
Baboom, 2, 3, 4, 5
Steelsong
Nightwing
Forecast 2, 3
Build Hurricane, 2
Sly-By, 2
Starsurge
Brakesteady, 2
Scuba
Cryostasis
Rip-Happy
Gel Shark


Just for you, Sprockitz! I'm releasing those rare non-medics into the Hell Missions for the last two days of the challenge. Good luck getting the kill, though! You'll have to fight your fellow 'Cons to complete your objective. :twisted:

https://www.seibertron.com/heavymetalwa ... _id=468992

Still pretty busy today. Not a lot of time to participate or write but will be on more a bit later. 8-)
JoeFish wrote:Never let go of your optimism Wingz. It's your best quality

Psychout wrote:You have a stubborn streak a mile wide Wingz. Never change!
Wingz
Gestalt
Posts: 2486
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:39 am
Location: Now you see me...
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 5
Rank: ???
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Wascawy Wabbit Wants One Week War With Wingz

Postby Bun-Bun » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:29 pm

Oh so close
I'm beginning to think I'm never going to see a full 10-on-10 mission :-x

Although this one still has some time on it if people want to give it a go

Or this one
The opinions expressed in this post are well-reasoned and insightful.
Needless to say, they are not those of SEIBERTRON.COM, its staff members, or any other site lackeys.
Anyone who says otherwise is itching for a fight.

Image
Red wrote: HMW is just what we do between trolling HMW players
User avatar
Bun-Bun
City Commander
Posts: 3013
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 6:23 am

Re: Wascawy Wabbit Wants One Week War With Wingz

Postby Dragonslayer » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:01 pm

Motto: "Howdy, dammit!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
Bun-Bun wrote:Or this one

Yes, please. The more, the merrier, the XPier! :ic$:
Image

Wingz wrote:His servos bring all Naval Strikes 'Cons to the yard
Dragonslayer
Gestalt
Posts: 2820
News Credits: 7
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:42 pm
Location: Getting ready to move!
Alt Mode: Pickup truck
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 4
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Re: Wascawy Wabbit Wants One Week War With Wingz

Postby sprockitz » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:14 pm

Wingz wrote:Just for you, Sprockitz! I'm releasing those rare non-medics into the Hell Missions for the last two days of the challenge. Good luck getting the kill, though! You'll have to fight your fellow 'Cons to complete your objective. :twisted:

https://www.seibertron.com/heavymetalwa ... _id=468992

Still pretty busy today. Not a lot of time to participate or write but will be on more a bit later. 8-)


I appreciate it. Unfortunately I've been super lazy (or simply haven't had the time) and haven't checked many logs the last few days.
sprockitz
City Commander
Posts: 3136
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2003 9:17 am

Re: Wascawy Wabbit Wants One Week War With Wingz

Postby Bun-Bun » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:16 pm

Come and stomp on my bug.
He'll be waiting for you.
The opinions expressed in this post are well-reasoned and insightful.
Needless to say, they are not those of SEIBERTRON.COM, its staff members, or any other site lackeys.
Anyone who says otherwise is itching for a fight.

Image
Red wrote: HMW is just what we do between trolling HMW players
User avatar
Bun-Bun
City Commander
Posts: 3013
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 6:23 am

Re: Wascawy Wabbit Wants One Week War With Wingz

Postby Burn » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:27 pm

Bun-Bun wrote:Come and stomp on my bug.
He'll be waiting for you.

Quick everybody! You know the drill! Pile in to discourage those low level Autobot players!

...that is what we do isn't it? I can't remember all the accusations that have been thrown around over the years. :(
I'm so old.
Image
I'll be ignoring Burn's comments from now on
he's just being an @$$hol€!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 45442
News Credits: 121
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Wascawy Wabbit Wants One Week War With Wingz

Postby Bun-Bun » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:38 pm

Bun-Bun wrote:Come and stomp on my bug.
He'll be waiting for you.

My special little man showed up!

Hey there buddy.
Even though you seem to have gone into exile I have a feeling there's a real good chance you're reading this so I wanted to say:

It's ok.
You can come back to the boards.
I forgive your rude behavior toward me.
:saint:

---- :lol: :lol: :lol: nm couldn't keep a straight face

Whatever dude. Stay away if you want. We're probably better of without ya.
The opinions expressed in this post are well-reasoned and insightful.
Needless to say, they are not those of SEIBERTRON.COM, its staff members, or any other site lackeys.
Anyone who says otherwise is itching for a fight.

Image
Red wrote: HMW is just what we do between trolling HMW players
User avatar
Bun-Bun
City Commander
Posts: 3013
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 6:23 am

Re: Wascawy Wabbit Wants One Week War With Wingz

Postby Bun-Bun » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:45 pm

The opinions expressed in this post are well-reasoned and insightful.
Needless to say, they are not those of SEIBERTRON.COM, its staff members, or any other site lackeys.
Anyone who says otherwise is itching for a fight.

Image
Red wrote: HMW is just what we do between trolling HMW players
User avatar
Bun-Bun
City Commander
Posts: 3013
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 6:23 am

Re: Wascawy Wabbit Wants One Week War With Wingz

Postby Burn » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:47 pm


No free slots at the moment, but I'll have a 5 minute window before it closes to sneak in.
Image
I'll be ignoring Burn's comments from now on
he's just being an @$$hol€!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 45442
News Credits: 121
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Wascawy Wabbit Wants One Week War With Wingz

Postby sprockitz » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:30 pm

https://www.seibertron.com/heavymetalwa ... _id=469105

7 minutes to get 2 more bots and 1 more con for a 10 on 10!
sprockitz
City Commander
Posts: 3136
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2003 9:17 am

PreviousNext

Return to Heavy Metal War Forum

Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Mega 1-Step Turbo Changer Dragonstorm" on AMAZON
You save: 46%
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 38%
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Leader Dragonstorm Combiner" on AMAZON
You save: 32%
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 29%
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy and Blowpipe" on AMAZON
You save: 25%
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Sergeant Kup and Flintlock" on AMAZON
You save: 20%
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #194 - Toy Fair 2018
Twincast / Podcast #194:
"Toy Fair 2018"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, February 19th, 2018
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon