Welcome to The Beehive

Share photos of your Transformers collection here in this dedicated forum to showcase our collections.

Welcome to The Beehive

Postby Bumblebee21 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:18 pm

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
This is where I will post my collection and new things I got. Let's start with my favorite part of my collection the masterpiece shelf. :D :-D

Image



Image


Image
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
User avatar
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
Posts: 2911
News Credits: 23
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:49 am
Location: Orlando the city "beautiful"
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Welcome to The Beehive

Postby Bumblebee21 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:35 pm

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
My Titans return collection

Image
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
User avatar
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
Posts: 2911
News Credits: 23
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:49 am
Location: Orlando the city "beautiful"
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Welcome to The Beehive

Postby SureShot18 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:14 pm

Motto: "Certainty of death, small chance of success...What are we waiting for?"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
:APPLAUSE: Nice stuffs. Can't say I'm not jelly about almost everything you have. Including that Black Widow. Do you collect Marve Legends as well?
User avatar
SureShot18
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 882
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:13 pm
Location: SW Pennsylvania
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Welcome to The Beehive

Postby Bumblebee21 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:20 pm

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
SureShot18 wrote::APPLAUSE: Nice stuffs. Can't say I'm not jelly about almost everything you have. Including that Black Widow. Do you collect Marve Legends as well?

Thanks. Yeah I just starting collecting them a few months ago
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
User avatar
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
Posts: 2911
News Credits: 23
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:49 am
Location: Orlando the city "beautiful"
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Welcome to The Beehive

Postby SureShot18 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:40 pm

Motto: "Certainty of death, small chance of success...What are we waiting for?"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Bumblebee21 wrote:
SureShot18 wrote::APPLAUSE: Nice stuffs. Can't say I'm not jelly about almost everything you have. Including that Black Widow. Do you collect Marve Legends as well?

Thanks. Yeah I just starting collecting them a few months ago

So did I actually. I used to get the 3.75 inch figures but then Hasbro kind of stopped caring about them so I decided I better start getting the six inch figures
User avatar
SureShot18
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 882
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:13 pm
Location: SW Pennsylvania
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Welcome to The Beehive

Postby Bumblebee21 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:17 pm

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
SureShot18 wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:
SureShot18 wrote::APPLAUSE: Nice stuffs. Can't say I'm not jelly about almost everything you have. Including that Black Widow. Do you collect Marve Legends as well?

Thanks. Yeah I just starting collecting them a few months ago

So did I actually. I used to get the 3.75 inch figures but then Hasbro kind of stopped caring about them so I decided I better start getting the six inch figures

Yeah some of them look bad. I heard the new 3.75 inch falcon is terrible and flimsy. I can't wait to get the six inch one though it looks awesome.
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
User avatar
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
Posts: 2911
News Credits: 23
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:49 am
Location: Orlando the city "beautiful"
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Welcome to The Beehive

Postby SureShot18 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:31 am

Motto: "Certainty of death, small chance of success...What are we waiting for?"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Bumblebee21 wrote:
SureShot18 wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:
SureShot18 wrote::APPLAUSE: Nice stuffs. Can't say I'm not jelly about almost everything you have. Including that Black Widow. Do you collect Marve Legends as well?

Thanks. Yeah I just starting collecting them a few months ago

So did I actually. I used to get the 3.75 inch figures but then Hasbro kind of stopped caring about them so I decided I better start getting the six inch figures

Yeah some of them look bad. I heard the new 3.75 inch falcon is terrible and flimsy. I can't wait to get the six inch one though it looks awesome.

Yeah that 6 inch Falcon is on the want list with The Winter Soldier, Scarlett Witch, and the Spider-Man Civil War three-pack.
User avatar
SureShot18
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 882
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:13 pm
Location: SW Pennsylvania
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Welcome to The Beehive

Postby shajaki » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:31 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
Nice hive. I applaud your beginnings :APPLAUSE:
User avatar
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9863
News Credits: 292
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Re: Welcome to The Beehive

Postby Bumblebee21 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:56 pm

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
shajaki wrote:Nice hive. I applaud your beginnings :APPLAUSE:

Thanks. :D I haven't even showed off my animated,prime,movie,generations and misc.stuff All of the miscellaneous and Prime figures came from a flea market.
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
User avatar
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
Posts: 2911
News Credits: 23
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:49 am
Location: Orlando the city "beautiful"
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Welcome to The Beehive

Postby Bumblebee21 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:00 pm

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
SureShot18 wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:
SureShot18 wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:
SureShot18 wrote::APPLAUSE: Nice stuffs. Can't say I'm not jelly about almost everything you have. Including that Black Widow. Do you collect Marve Legends as well?

Thanks. Yeah I just starting collecting them a few months ago

So did I actually. I used to get the 3.75 inch figures but then Hasbro kind of stopped caring about them so I decided I better start getting the six inch figures

Yeah some of them look bad. I heard the new 3.75 inch falcon is terrible and flimsy. I can't wait to get the six inch one though it looks awesome.

Yeah that 6 inch Falcon is on the want list with The Winter Soldier, Scarlett Witch, and the Spider-Man Civil War three-pack.

I just saw the civil war three pack today. Spider-Man looks okay just a bit too muscular. Scarlett Witch is going to be hard to find. She's packed one in a case of eight, like Black Panther. It took me a while to find him saw two of them and bought both. I have the Winter Soldier version of Bucky but the new one is cleaner and remolded a bit.
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
User avatar
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
Posts: 2911
News Credits: 23
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:49 am
Location: Orlando the city "beautiful"
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Welcome to The Beehive

Postby SureShot18 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:33 am

Motto: "Certainty of death, small chance of success...What are we waiting for?"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Bumblebee21 wrote:I just saw the civil war three pack today. Spider-Man looks okay just a bit too muscular. Scarlett Witch is going to be hard to find. She's packed one in a case of eight, like Black Panther. It took me a while to find him saw two of them and bought both. I have the Winter Soldier version of Bucky but the new one is cleaner and remolded a bit.

Yeah Scarlett Witch will be a pain, I founded every figure in the Giant Man wave except for Black Panther at a Walmart a week or so ago.
User avatar
SureShot18
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 882
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:13 pm
Location: SW Pennsylvania
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Welcome to The Beehive

Postby shajaki » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:27 am

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
Bumblebee21 wrote:
shajaki wrote:Nice hive. I applaud your beginnings :APPLAUSE:

Thanks. :D I haven't even showed off my animated,prime,movie,generations and misc.stuff All of the miscellaneous and Prime figures came from a flea market.
Whip em out! :KREMZEEK:
User avatar
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9863
News Credits: 292
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Re: Welcome to The Beehive

Postby Bumblebee21 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:10 pm

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
SureShot18 wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:I just saw the civil war three pack today. Spider-Man looks okay just a bit too muscular. Scarlett Witch is going to be hard to find. She's packed one in a case of eight, like Black Panther. It took me a while to find him saw two of them and bought both. I have the Winter Soldier version of Bucky but the new one is cleaner and remolded a bit.

Yeah Scarlett Witch will be a pain, I founded every figure in the Giant Man wave except for Black Panther at a Walmart a week or so ago.

Black Panther is usually the first one the scalpers and collectors go for. I still need the comic book characters for the giant man wave. I see them but I don't want to buy them. Sometimes when I want to buy them the BAF part is missing or replaced with another part I don't want. At least with the 3rd civil war wave I don't have to complete abomination.
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
User avatar
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
Posts: 2911
News Credits: 23
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:49 am
Location: Orlando the city "beautiful"
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Welcome to The Beehive

Postby Bumblebee21 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:12 pm

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
shajaki wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:
shajaki wrote:Nice hive. I applaud your beginnings :APPLAUSE:

Thanks. :D I haven't even showed off my animated,prime,movie,generations and misc.stuff All of the miscellaneous and Prime figures came from a flea market.
Whip em out! :KREMZEEK:

I'll do my g1 and generations today maybe prime.
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
User avatar
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
Posts: 2911
News Credits: 23
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:49 am
Location: Orlando the city "beautiful"
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Welcome to The Beehive

Postby Bumblebee21 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:22 pm

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Here it is
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
No G1's tonight because I just got my brand newish shelf? It used to be my dad's stereo cabinet, but now it's myne. I'm thinking of moving Devastator with my mp Decepticons. What do you think? Move him or keep him where he is
Image
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
User avatar
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
Posts: 2911
News Credits: 23
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:49 am
Location: Orlando the city "beautiful"
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Welcome to The Beehive

Postby Ironhidensh » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:35 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Giant Lego towers of evil for the win. I'm impressed.
Photobucket can die now.

Image

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
User avatar
Ironhidensh
City Commander
Posts: 3956
News Credits: 21
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Welcome to The Beehive

Postby Va'al » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:53 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Great start to a thread, and nice to see the collection about! :D

And cool new addition with the cabinet! How are you arranging figures in there? I think Devastator works nicely where he is already, to be honest. :-?


ALSO: MVP spotted, on the right.
Image
User avatar
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17010
News Credits: 6188
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Welcome to The Beehive

Postby Bumblebee21 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:29 pm

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Dr Va'al wrote:Great start to a thread, and nice to see the collection about! :D

And cool new addition with the cabinet! How are you arranging figures in there? I think Devastator works nicely where he is already, to be honest. :-?


ALSO: MVP spotted, on the right.
Image

thanks. im displaying them like this.
Image

Image

Image

Will have better pics later when i switch my mp decepticons and g1 collection.
also....

Image

:D :lol:
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
User avatar
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
Posts: 2911
News Credits: 23
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:49 am
Location: Orlando the city "beautiful"
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Welcome to The Beehive

Postby Bumblebee21 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:32 pm

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Ironhidensh wrote:Giant Lego towers of evil for the win. I'm impressed.

thanks.It took me 2 days to build.
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
User avatar
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
Posts: 2911
News Credits: 23
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:49 am
Location: Orlando the city "beautiful"
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Welcome to The Beehive

Postby Va'al » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:36 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Bumblebee21 wrote:Image

:D :lol:


Image
User avatar
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17010
News Credits: 6188
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Welcome to The Beehive

Postby Bumblebee21 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:54 pm

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Dr Va'al wrote:
Image


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:




Toy haul time
Image
A few months back I got an mp-21g for $1

Image[/quote]
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
User avatar
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
Posts: 2911
News Credits: 23
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:49 am
Location: Orlando the city "beautiful"
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Welcome to The Beehive

Postby Cobotron » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:43 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
What's all the Buzz about?
Oh! It's BB21's collection. That's what!

Great stuff m'man. I really like the way you have Devy displayed. I vote he stays put too. You can fill the Hi-Fi cab with new guys. ;)^
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Image
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
User avatar
Cobotron
Site Moderator
Posts: 9230
News Credits: 35
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:53 am
Location: High Plains Drifter
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Re: Welcome to The Beehive

Postby Bumblebee21 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:28 am

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Cobotron wrote:What's all the Buzz about?
Oh! It's BB21's collection. That's what!

Great stuff m'man. I really like the way you have Devy displayed. I vote he stays put too. You can fill the Hi-Fi cab with new guys. ;)^

thanks. yeah he looks bigger with the generations figures than masterpiece ones. im still trying to figure the arrangement for my other shelves too. :BOOM: :BOOM:
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
User avatar
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
Posts: 2911
News Credits: 23
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:49 am
Location: Orlando the city "beautiful"
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Welcome to The Beehive

Postby Bumblebee21 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:43 pm

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
I finally completed this guy
Image
Got nick fury today

Image
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
User avatar
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
Posts: 2911
News Credits: 23
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:49 am
Location: Orlando the city "beautiful"
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Welcome to The Beehive

Postby Bumblebee21 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:11 am

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Continuing from The above problem, my package from Hasbro arrived today.is it another voyager figure. No.


Its a leader. Oh my god. I'm soo happy

Image
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
User avatar
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
Posts: 2911
News Credits: 23
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:49 am
Location: Orlando the city "beautiful"
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Next

Return to Share Your Transformers Collection

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Autobot Scamper Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Insecticon Bombshell Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #213 - How to Say Expensive and Mean It
Twincast / Podcast #213:
"How to Say Expensive and Mean It"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, December 9th, 2018

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers G2 Motormouth Generation 2 GO-BOTS SEALED ON CARD MOC MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Motormouth Vintage Transformers Generation 2 G2 Go-Bots MOC Figure Car 1994 New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G2 Mirage Generation 2 GO-BOTS SEALED ON CARD MOC MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS 'SIDESWIPE' SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON TRILOGY" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Deluxe Sideswipe Hound Skytread Cog Set 4" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 OPTIMUS PRIME vintage cab w Roller lot Autobots" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Sixshot     Reformatted Terminus Hexatron     KO Version." on EBAY
Buy "Blue Roller for Optimus Prime Rig Transformers G1 Autobot" on EBAY