Heavy Metal War - The Ultimate Online Battle Between Good and Evil

Mission #140039:
Inferno: Fraud



The Autobots have won the mission.

#
Transformer Level Final Condition Score    
1
  Lilith
  Team:   Bun-Bun's Black-Op. Elves [GAG]
  Cdr:   Bun-Bun
7Severely damaged
(3% health)
56,608 xp  
€1,840  
Sabretooth Tiger
2
  Suspiria
  Team:   The Mayhem Attack Squad [RDD]
  Cdr:   High Command
9Stasis lock
(0% health)
12,416 xp  
€776  
Gryphon

Mission log

  Action Status
00:10Lilith hits Suspiria with a Dual-Bladed Lightsaber.Suspiria is slightly damaged (85% power remaining).
00:20Suspiria transforms into a Opportunistic Air Animal and strafes Lilith. Suspiria strafes Lilith. Suspiria strafes Lilith. Suspiria strafes Lilith. Suspiria strafes Lilith.Lilith is slightly damaged (83% power remaining). Lilith is injured (73% power remaining). Lilith is injured (62% power remaining). Lilith is injured (56% power remaining). Lilith is damaged (44% power remaining).Gryphon
00:41Lilith transforms into a Predator and rams Suspiria.Suspiria is injured (60% power remaining).Sabretooth Tiger
00:57Lilith hits Suspiria with a Dual-Bladed Lightsaber.Suspiria is damaged (45% power remaining).
01:14Lilith misses Suspiria with a Dual-Bladed Lightsaber.
01:31Suspiria transforms into a Opportunistic Air Animal and strafes Lilith. Suspiria strafes Lilith. Suspiria strafes Lilith.Lilith is severely injured (20% power remaining). Lilith is severely damaged (9% power remaining). Lilith is severely damaged (3% power remaining).Gryphon
01:41Lilith transforms into a Predator and rams Suspiria.Suspiria is severely injured (23% power remaining).Sabretooth Tiger
02:00Lilith hits Suspiria with a Dual-Bladed Lightsaber.Suspiria is severely injured (14% power remaining).
02:25Lilith transforms into a Predator and rams Suspiria. Suspiria has gone into stasis lock!Sabretooth Tiger

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Protectobot Groove Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Figure [Amazon Exclusive](Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Huffer Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #222 - The Real Ghostbusters
Twincast / Podcast #222:
"The Real Ghostbusters"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, May 12th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "New Transformers 8" Optimus Prime - Loyal Subjects - Series One - Unpainted" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION DELUXE AUTOBOT HOT SHOT 2014 NEW IN BUBBLE" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION DELUXE DINOBOT DEMOLITIONS SNARL 2014 NEW IN BUBL" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Construct-Bots MEGATRON action figure Storage Case E1:05" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Planet of Junk Clash MISB Hot Rod Wreck-Gar" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition One Shall Stand One Shall Fall Opitmus Prime NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Crosshairs AD06 movie advanced age of extinction new NIP japanese" on EBAY
Buy "(3) 11.5" Transformers-Age Of Extinction Silver Knight Optimus Prime +2 more ?" on EBAY