Heavy Metal War - The Ultimate Online Battle Between Good and Evil

Mission #174106:
Lumberjack match



The Decepticons have won the mission.

#
Transformer Level Final Condition Score    
1
  Mechagodzilla
  Team:   Xenocons
  Cdr:   Xenos Prime
10Injured
(53% health)
67,816 xp  
€1,349  
T-Rex / Great White Shark Fuzor
2
  Tri-Fury
  Team:   Cybertron Defence Force
  Cdr:   Kurn96
10Stasis lock
(0% health)
67,072 xp  
€887  
Triceratops
3
  Brazenose
  Team:   The Mayhem Attack Squad [RDD]
  Cdr:   High Command
9Not damaged
(100% health)
47,080 xp  
€1,120  
Tyrant Dragon
4
  Apekick
  Team:   1st Church of Iacon [RDD]
  Cdr:   Absolute Zero
9Damaged
(40% health)
18,408 xp  
€1,062  
Monster
5
  Really
  Team:   Im Back to get Burn
  Cdr:   odnah
8Stasis lock
(0% health)
12,800 xp  
€241  
Starfish
6
  Dice
  Team:   Freak Show
  Cdr:   Burn
10Slightly damaged
(99% health)
5,096 xp  
€544  
Chem Cannon

Mission log

  Action Status
00:06Apekick hits Tri-Fury with a Reaver-Annihilation Assault Rifle.Tri-Fury is slightly damaged (98% power remaining).
00:13Tri-Fury transforms into a Mega Land Animal and rams Mechagodzilla.Mechagodzilla is slightly damaged (78% power remaining).Triceratops
00:22Apekick transforms into a Tough Land Animal and rams Really.Really is injured (75% power remaining).Monster
00:25Mechagodzilla hits Really with a Atomic Fire Breath.Really is injured (54% power remaining).
00:35Brazenose transforms into a Dragon and strafes Tri-Fury. Brazenose strafes Really. Brazenose strafes Really. Brazenose strafes Tri-Fury.Tri-Fury is slightly damaged (88% power remaining). Really is damaged (44% power remaining). Really is damaged (34% power remaining). Tri-Fury is slightly damaged (84% power remaining).Tyrant Dragon
00:42Really kicks Dice.Dice is slightly damaged (99% power remaining).
00:51Mechagodzilla misses Really with a Atomic Fire Breath.
00:58Really transforms into a Helpful Land Animal and rams Apekick.Apekick is slightly damaged (77% power remaining).Starfish
01:01Tri-Fury hits Apekick with a Fusion Cannon.Apekick is damaged (40% power remaining).
01:03Dice hits Tri-Fury with a Fusion Cannon.Tri-Fury is slightly damaged (80% power remaining).
01:11Tri-Fury transforms into a Mega Land Animal and rams Mechagodzilla.Mechagodzilla is injured (53% power remaining).Triceratops
01:20Apekick transforms into a Tough Land Animal and rams Really. Really has gone into stasis lock!Monster
01:28Mechagodzilla transforms into a Sea Monster and strafes Tri-Fury. Mechagodzilla strafes Tri-Fury. Mechagodzilla strafes Tri-Fury.Tri-Fury is injured (64% power remaining). Tri-Fury is injured (54% power remaining). Tri-Fury is damaged (46% power remaining).T-Rex / Great White Shark Fuzor
02:21Mechagodzilla transforms into a Sea Monster and rams Tri-Fury.Tri-Fury is severely injured (20% power remaining).T-Rex / Great White Shark Fuzor
02:28Brazenose transforms into a Dragon and Bites Tri-Fury. Tri-Fury has gone into stasis lock!Tyrant Dragon

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Rook Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #225 - The Overexposure of Bumblebee
Twincast / Podcast #225:
"The Overexposure of Bumblebee"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, June 16th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON BATTLE MASTERS SMASHDOWN FIGUER" on EBAY
Buy "SOUNDWAVE - Siege War For Cybertron - Transformers Voyager Class 2019 - NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie Studios Series 5 Inch Figure Deluxe Class - Dropkick #22" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Autobot - Springer - NIB In Hand Ships Fast" on EBAY
Buy "transformers siege war for cybertron Chromia" on EBAY
Buy "transformers siege war for cybertron Prowl" on EBAY
Buy "transformers siege war for cybertron starscream" on EBAY
Buy "NEW Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Siege Voyager Optimus Prime E3541" on EBAY