Heavy Metal War - The Ultimate Online Battle Between Good and Evil

Mission #278994:
Inferno: Hell Unleashed



The Autobots have won the mission.

#
Transformer Level Final Condition Score    
1
  Air Force
  Team:   Conquesticons
  Cdr:   Primal Lynx
3Stasis lock
(0% health)
24,576 xp  
€204  
F-15 Eagle Jet
2
  Bun-Bun
  Team:   Research Design & Development [GAG]
  Cdr:   Bun-Bun
10Slightly damaged
(88% health)
6,680 xp  
€2,740  
Rabbit
3
  Rpg2275
  Team:   strike squad steve2275 [GAG]
  Cdr:   steve2275
11Slightly damaged
(94% health)
3,896 xp  
€1,669  
RPG Launcher
4
  Bob
  Team:   Zero Zero Section
  Cdr:   KAMJIIN
4Stasis lock
(0% health)
50 xp  
€50  
Swamp Cycle
5
  Clampdown
  Team:   The Recycled Rejects
  Cdr:   White_Noise
4Stasis lock
(0% health)
0 xp  
€0  
Sharkticon

Mission log

  Action Status
00:03Rpg2275 attacks Bob. Bob transforms into a Light Assault Vehicle and avoids the attack!Swamp Cycle
00:11Bun-Bun transforms into a Small Land Animal and Bites Bob.Bob is injured (60% power remaining).Rabbit
00:21Air Force hits Rpg2275 with a Red Lightsaber.Rpg2275 is slightly damaged (98% power remaining).
00:31Clampdown misses Bun-Bun with a XS2 Ionised Null-Ray.
00:40Bun-Bun hits Clampdown with a Fusion Cannon.Clampdown is damaged (47% power remaining).
00:50Rpg2275 kicks Bob.Bob is damaged (33% power remaining).
00:53Rpg2275 transforms into a Weapon and strafes Air Force. Rpg2275 strafes Clampdown. Rpg2275 strafes Clampdown. Rpg2275 strafes Air Force. Rpg2275 strafes Clampdown. Rpg2275 strafes Air Force. Rpg2275 strafes Clampdown. Rpg2275 strafes Air Force.Air Force is slightly damaged (81% power remaining). Clampdown is damaged (38% power remaining). Clampdown is severely injured (28% power remaining). Air Force is injured (72% power remaining). Clampdown is severely injured (14% power remaining). Air Force is injured (58% power remaining). Clampdown is severely damaged (5% power remaining). Air Force is damaged (49% power remaining).RPG Launcher
00:59Bob misses Bun-Bun with a XS2 Ionised Null-Ray.
01:08Clampdown misses Rpg2275 with a XS2 Ionised Null-Ray.
01:17Bun-Bun hits Bob with a Fusion Cannon. Bob has gone into stasis lock!
01:20Rpg2275 kicks Clampdown. Clampdown has gone into stasis lock!
01:38Air Force transforms into a Fighter and strafes Bun-Bun. Air Force strafes Rpg2275. Air Force strafes Bun-Bun.Bun-Bun is slightly damaged (92% power remaining). Rpg2275 is slightly damaged (94% power remaining). Bun-Bun is slightly damaged (88% power remaining).F-15 Eagle Jet
01:44Bun-Bun hits Air Force with a Fusion Cannon. Air Force has gone into stasis lock!

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Xort and Highbrow" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Legion Class Smokescreen Stealth Fighter Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #244 - Call Me Maybe
Twincast / Podcast #244:
"Call Me Maybe"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 28th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off and Megatronus Prime Master" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Deluxe Prowl" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends series LG15 Night Bird shadow" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS DARK OF THE MOON THUNDERCRACKER DECEPTICON LEVEL 2" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BOMBSHELL Combiner Wars + LOCKDOWN 1 Step Lot of 2 New and Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Transformers Generations TG-27 Deluxe Trailbreaker/Trailcutter & Hoist" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Protector Bots Defensor Lot Of 6 MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Lot! ***OPTIMUS PRIME & MOTORMASTER*** BRAND NEW!!" on EBAY