Cover Art for Transformers: Defiance #4 Now Available

Cover Art for Transformers: Defiance #4 Now Available

Wednesday, March 25th, 2009 7:49am CDT

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: Counterpunch   Views: 9,395

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Transformers artist extraordinaire, Alex Milne has updated his Deviant Art Page with a cover he did for the Transformers: Defiance story arc. The cover is for issue #4 and sports an angry looking Megatron amid flames.

Cover Art for Transformers: Defiance #4 Now Available

Check out all the latest Transformers Comic news by clicking here.

Credit(s): Alex Milne


This article was last modified on Wednesday, March 25th, 2009 7:51am CDT

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Cover Art for Transformers: Defiance #4 Now Available (902532)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on March 25th, 2009 @ 8:04am CDT
No why does this look familiar?

Oh, yeah.

http://www.seibertron.com/images/comic/ ... 565126.jpg
Re: Cover Art for Transformers: Defiance #4 Now Available (902629)
Posted by Devastron on March 25th, 2009 @ 1:01pm CDT
Darth Bombshell wrote:No why does this look familiar?

Oh, yeah.

http://www.seibertron.com/images/comic/ ... 565126.jpg


Oh man! You're right, they are totally identical!

Oh wait, not they aren't. They aren't even remotely alike. Aside from both featuring a character with the same name they have nothing in common.
Re: Cover Art for Transformers: Defiance #4 Now Available (902972)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on March 26th, 2009 @ 9:33am CDT
Devastron wrote:Oh man! You're right, they are totally identical!

Oh wait, not they aren't. They aren't even remotely alike. Aside from both featuring a character with the same name they have nothing in common.


You may not see a similarity, but I do. If you can’t, that’s fine, but there’s no reason to attack me.
Re: Cover Art for Transformers: Defiance #4 Now Available (902975)
Posted by markerguru on March 26th, 2009 @ 9:42am CDT
Darth Bombshell wrote:
Devastron wrote:Oh man! You're right, they are totally identical!

Oh wait, not they aren't. They aren't even remotely alike. Aside from both featuring a character with the same name they have nothing in common.


You may not see a similarity, but I do. If you can’t, that’s fine, but there’s no reason to attack me.



so what are the similarities? the MO cover is a bust shot, with megatron yelling, and a blood splatter that forms the image of a decepticon logo. now this cover is a head shot only, no shoulders or torso, he's not screaming and he's standing in fire with no blood on him. so what makes these cover so similar? i'd like to here your input on this.
Re: Cover Art for Transformers: Defiance #4 Now Available (902988)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on March 26th, 2009 @ 10:22am CDT
markerguru wrote:so what are the similarities? the MO cover is a bust shot, with megatron yelling, and a blood splatter that forms the image of a decepticon logo. now this cover is a head shot only, no shoulders or torso, he's not screaming and he's standing in fire with no blood on him. so what makes these cover so similar? i'd like to here your input on this.


Both series showcase Megatron's rise to power, and both covers show Megatron in a field of destruction, most likely brought about by his own hand. Just because they're not done exactly the same doesn't mean that I can't see a similarity.
Re: Cover Art for Transformers: Defiance #4 Now Available (903027)
Posted by markerguru on March 26th, 2009 @ 12:23pm CDT
Darth Bombshell wrote:
markerguru wrote:so what are the similarities? the MO cover is a bust shot, with megatron yelling, and a blood splatter that forms the image of a decepticon logo. now this cover is a head shot only, no shoulders or torso, he's not screaming and he's standing in fire with no blood on him. so what makes these cover so similar? i'd like to here your input on this.


Both series showcase Megatron's rise to power, and both covers show Megatron in a field of destruction, most likely brought about by his own hand. Just because they're not done exactly the same doesn't mean that I can't see a similarity.


so your going for the similarities in the idea in the series. i can see that.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Autobot Topspin and Freezeout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Movie Anniversary Edition Optimus Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #288 - Filler Episode
Twincast / Podcast #288:
"Filler Episode"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 14th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Beast Hunter Optimus Prime Sealed, Brand New!" on EBAY
Buy "1986 ChromeDome Headmaster Transformers Action Figure G1 with box, instructions." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Construct Bots Wheel Jack and Ironhide" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO KINGDOM * RHINOX * TRANSFORMERS WAR FOR CYBERTRON VOYAGER CLASS!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Class Skullsmasher & Grax Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Highbrow Complete Deluxe" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers kingdom war for cybertron trilogy Rodimus prime  -BOX ONLY-" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage GO BOTS ROAD RANGER OPTIMUS PRIME Bandai 1983 TRANSFORMERS" on EBAY