This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers News: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster

Saturday, July 28th, 2018 9:18AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Qwan   Views: 24,123

Yesterday was fun, wasn't it Seibertronians? All that intrigue and deciphering of hidden messages. Well, fellow code-crackers, I have good news! Thanks to a friend of the Bossbot, we have images of the second War For Cybertron: Siege poster with the hidden message revealed via a blacklight!

That's right, it seems that all of the posters handed out by Hasbro during San Diego Comic Con have hidden messages on them, just waiting to be found and read by fans. It is believed there were four different posters handed out but we've only received images of the first two so far. This poster, featuring Optimus Prime all on his lonesome, carries a hidden message in Cybertronian just like the full-cast poster of yesterday's news.

When translated, it reveals another short message, which seems as if it may be intended to come before the other one found previously. Together, the two short sentences form a somewhat more dramatic statement (though its meaning seems no more clear).

Check out the images below, and get cracking! Sadly this message is not as tough to decrypt as the last one, but should still be fun - I await your puzzling on the Energon Pub Forums, though be careful not to post too much information (even inside spoiler tags!) for the first while, so as not to spoil the fun for others. And if you happen to possess one of the other Hasbro SDCC posters, please reach out to us - we'd really appreciate it!

Best of luck to all, and don't forget to stay tuned to Seibertron.com for more Transformers news, both normal and novel!

Credit(s): Hasbro

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974755)
Posted by ZeroWolf on July 28th, 2018 @ 9:22am CDT
Now where did I put that cybertronian to English key...so I'm guessing no other encryption attempt other than a change of language?
Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974756)
Posted by Qwan on July 28th, 2018 @ 9:26am CDT
Following Va'al's example from yesterday I'll post the solution in spoiler tags once the comments extend past the article's page. That goes for everyone - no solutions, even in spoiler tags, until a staff member (it might not be me since it's 12:30am here right now) indicates that it's okay to do so~

ZeroWolf wrote:so I'm guessing no other encryption attempt other than a change of language?

Sadly not this time. :( I get the feeling we were "meant" to find and translate this one first - it's simpler, and it seems most sensible placed in front of the other message. Ah, but so the cookie crumbles I suppose.
Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974757)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on July 28th, 2018 @ 9:41am CDT
Amelie wrote:
SpikeyTigertron wrote:Or like animated Jetstorm/Jetfire.... they split down the middle right?

I'm also thinking of how Road Caesar is only made of 3 bots. I always thought he was cool.

Both of these would be great. Animated Safeguard is a figure I have been keeping my eye on to eventually get, since we never get that type of combiner. And Road Caesar is a figure I have been asking for along with Star Saber.
Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974758)
Posted by Qwan on July 28th, 2018 @ 9:43am CDT
Where are all the posts about the code? You're awake right now aren't you, Americans? Don't tell me you're not enticed by this incredible mystery. You weaklings.

Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974759)
Posted by Va'al on July 28th, 2018 @ 9:46am CDT
Qwan wrote:

There's a cookie in it if I solve it?! =P~
Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974761)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on July 28th, 2018 @ 9:49am CDT
Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974762)
Posted by Qwan on July 28th, 2018 @ 9:50am CDT
Va'al wrote:
Qwan wrote:

There's a cookie in it if I solve it?! =P~

You know what, sure. You solve this ((and also pay for shipping)), and I will purchase and mail you a cookie. Don't try to call my bluff, I will do it.

(I'm sure it'll be nice and crumbled by the time it arrives, too! Bonus!)
Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974763)
Posted by Va'al on July 28th, 2018 @ 9:52am CDT
Qwan wrote:
Va'al wrote:
Qwan wrote:

There's a cookie in it if I solve it?! =P~

(I'm sure it'll be nice and crumbled by the time it arrives, too! Bonus!)

Booo. I usually just have to click somewhere to accept cookies.
Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974764)
Posted by Qwan on July 28th, 2018 @ 9:53am CDT
Va'al wrote:
Qwan wrote:
Va'al wrote:
Qwan wrote:Ah, but so the cookie crumbles I suppose.

There's a cookie in it if I solve it?! =P~

(I'm sure it'll be nice and crumbled by the time it arrives, too! Bonus!)

Booo. I usually just have to click somewhere to accept cookies.

You're not paying for the cookie, Va'al. You're paying for the experience.
Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974765)
Posted by Va'al on July 28th, 2018 @ 9:54am CDT
Qwan wrote:
Va'al wrote:
Qwan wrote:
Va'al wrote:
Qwan wrote:Ah, but so the cookie crumbles I suppose.

There's a cookie in it if I solve it?! =P~

(I'm sure it'll be nice and crumbled by the time it arrives, too! Bonus!)

Booo. I usually just have to click somewhere to accept cookies.

You're not paying for the cookie, Va'al. You're paying for the experience.

Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974766)
Posted by Qwan on July 28th, 2018 @ 9:58am CDT
Va'al wrote:
Qwan wrote:You're not paying for the cookie, Va'al. You're paying for the experience.

Cookies, Donuts, Cookie Cats. Know the difference, it could save your life.

EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:Translated it! That was actually a lot of fun to do, looking forwards to the rest of these :D

They're fun, aren't they? I can't wait for the next one either! (Please let one of them be encrypted with a Vigenere cipher, I love Vigeneres. :PRAY: )

((WE'RE SO CLOSE GUYS, JUST A COUPLE MORE POSTS.))
Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974767)
Posted by Va'al on July 28th, 2018 @ 10:11am CDT
Qwan wrote:((WE'RE SO CLOSE GUYS, JUST A COUPLE MORE POSTS.))

Beware the tricky front page balance! Worth probably posting the first image, with the tracing, soon though!
Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974768)
Posted by Deadput on July 28th, 2018 @ 10:12am CDT
POST FILLLER!!!

Anyways in all seriousness, this whole secret message thing has me excited since it reminds me of similar hidden stuff in Destiny (The game from Bungie) with things like the Black Spindle (Or whisper of the worm for something much more recent) and Outbreak Prime (That would be a sweet name for a Transformer).
Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974771)
Posted by Scottywan82 on July 28th, 2018 @ 10:21am CDT
Omg, are we just adding posts so someone can share the solution? How many more do we need?
Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974772)
Posted by Qwan on July 28th, 2018 @ 10:23am CDT
Well, since I can't actually spoiler images anyway (AFAIK), let's do it this way:

Here's a link to the blacklighted image, with the letters traced (mostly) accurately! This is the easiest way I can think of to share it, without just making it show up on the boards directly :D

Full solution hopefully coming soon, for all you lazies... Image

Deadput wrote:this whole secret message thing has me excited since it reminds me of similar hidden stuff in Destiny (The game from Bungie) with things like the Black Spindle (Or whisper of the worm for something much more recent) and Outbreak Prime (That would be a sweet name for a Transformer).

I'll be honest, Gravity Falls is a big reason why I enjoy these sorts of things so much. I doubt Hasbro will ever run anything as grand as the Cipher Hunt (though with their resources I'm totally sure they could!) but if they ever do, you can bet I'll be all over that.
Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974775)
Posted by Scottywan82 on July 28th, 2018 @ 10:34am CDT
Okay, yes. That would be too cool not to participate.
Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974776)
Posted by SpikeyTigertron on July 28th, 2018 @ 10:40am CDT

I figured it out, hint in the link.
Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974778)
Posted by Qwan on July 28th, 2018 @ 10:45am CDT
Scottywan82 wrote:Okay, yes. That would be too cool not to participate.

Can you imagine how much hype it would generate? Even if it only stayed confined to the fandom and didn't reach beyond it, I have to think they'd get some great ongoing publicity while people worked to solve it. Plus it would be so much fun!!

SpikeyTigertron wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

I figured it out, hint in the link.

It seems ZeroWolf's "joke" theory gains more and more credence with each passing moment...
Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974780)
Posted by Va'al on July 28th, 2018 @ 10:51am CDT
Qwan wrote:
SpikeyTigertron wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

I figured it out, hint in the link.

O me gahd.
Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974781)
Posted by ZeroWolf on July 28th, 2018 @ 10:52am CDT
Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974782)
Posted by Qwan on July 28th, 2018 @ 10:55am CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:What I might be right about something? No wonder the weather has been causing problems...me being right is a sign of the apocalypse

Ah, but I'm still staying up 'til 2 in the morning coming up with theories about children's toys. So clearly all is right with the world after all.
Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974783)
Posted by lupinesithlord on July 28th, 2018 @ 10:58am CDT
I hope this means we're getting another War for Cyberton game...That would be awesome!
Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974784)
Posted by ZeroWolf on July 28th, 2018 @ 11:01am CDT
I doubt that but we're due another attempt at a transformers game...
Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974785)
Posted by Qwan on July 28th, 2018 @ 11:06am CDT
ALERT, ALERT!! It seems we've hit the post cap for the news page - here comes the solution folks!

Which sounds even more cool and exciting, but still means nothing for certain!! But with codes like these, the reward is in the deciphering anyway :-D

Thanks for playing along, y'all! Enjoy your respective days; I, meanwhile, have to sleep.
Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974791)
Posted by MemphisR56 on July 28th, 2018 @ 11:50am CDT
So we have
LIGHT THE DARKEST HOUR
ACTIVATE OPERATION COUNTERSTRIKE
AUTOBOTS THE HOUR IS UPON US

Do we know anything about the other 2 posters?
Do they definitely have messages?
Why was this one just transliterated without a cipher, is the first message more important?
SO MANY QUESTIONS.
Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974793)
Posted by Ultra Markus on July 28th, 2018 @ 11:59am CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:i acually want a g1 inspired titan omega supreme, dont get me wrong the energon version was alright but not the real deal, it needs to be a rocket base and for this trilogy and its the start of the great war we need to have the guardians as they should be especially Omega Supreme ;)^

Sorry to not pick but this isn't the beginning of the great war as it's already been described as the last day on cybertron. Basically the war has already been raging and the decepticons are trying for a final push. I certainly believe the next toy lines will see them off world and possible earth...though that's just conjecture till this time next year! :-P

Maybe not the start but its still during the war ;)
Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974795)
Posted by SpikeyTigertron on July 28th, 2018 @ 12:55pm CDT
MemphisR56 wrote:So we have
LIGHT THE DARKEST HOUR
ACTIVATE OPERATION COUNTERSTRIKE
AUTOBOTS THE HOUR IS UPON US

Do we know anything about the other 2 posters?
Do they definitely have messages?
SO MANY QUESTIONS.

Perhaps the unciphered are rallying graffiti and the other is super secret rallying cry?
Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974809)
Posted by Emerje on July 28th, 2018 @ 2:42pm CDT
Semi-crazy theory:

What if we were wrong and the War for Cybertron wasn't actually the war against the Decepticons, but a war against Unicron? First we have the "light our darkest hour" line directly from the movie, and now we have "the darkest hour is upon us", in the movie the darkest hour was when it looked like Unicron was going to destroy everything. What if it's actually a Titan Unicron that's in the works, because it's weird that they keep emphasizing that the next Titan is something BIG when all of the Titans are big. And what if the "counterstrike" is reviving Cybertron and awakening Primus? Usually you start, begin, or commence an operation, but to "activate" means you're turning something on, you wouldn't normally say "activate operation".

Warden is pretty good at deceptive statements that could mean more than one thing sometimes so it wouldn't surprise me if he was leading us in one direction in interviews, but the reality is something entirely different. For example in the Instagram Q&A someone asked where the Decepticons are and the answer was a cryptic, "every battlefield has two sides..." and we just assume they're talking about the Decepticons, but what if they aren't?

SpikeyTigertron wrote:Siege; Fall: Blackout? Rise of the micromasters?! :O maybe the last one will lead into beast wars reboot!

I've mentioned this before, but it's worth repeating: Warden said that in the future they're going to prove to the naysayers that they don't hate Beast Wars and the Unicron Trilogy. 2022, the year following then end of WfC, is the 25th anniversary of Beast Wars and 20th anniversary of Armada.

Emerje
Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974810)
Posted by ArmadaPrime on July 28th, 2018 @ 2:45pm CDT
Qwan wrote:The text, once translated, reads: AUTOBOTS THE HOUR IS UPON US. (Here's my translated photo - beware of the solution!!) So most likely (based on my own guesses), what we have so far is intended to be read as Autobots, the hours is upon us. Activate Opeation Counterstrike.

Hmm... if the Autobots are the ones under siege, as is the impression I've been getting, then operation counterstrike could easily be omega supreme, if he truly is this line's Titan. A besieged city/base that can stand up and fight back would definitely be a "counterstrike" in my book...
Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974834)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 28th, 2018 @ 5:32pm CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:You know what I would like? A completely new combiner (or a few), we got the classics yes and we still need a couple more (though only seacons left for the traditional scramble city style) but I want brand new characters, brand new getsalts. Can't keep living off the coatails of G1 forever
Victorion and Megatronia say "Hi."

Admittedly I'd forgotten megatronia, but my point still stands, I mean I want these as part of a line available at general retail in this part of the world...Megatronia certainly wasn't in the UK ;-) neither was victorion now that I think about it...:-? But deadput got the giest of what I was saying
There was also Ultra Bee, and RID Galvatronus whose limbs were all brand new characters.

And just a few years ago Takara gave us the all-new, uniquely-combinable Swordbot teams in the Go! line.
Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974836)
Posted by ZeroWolf on July 28th, 2018 @ 5:37pm CDT
I was talking strictly generations.
Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974839)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 28th, 2018 @ 5:43pm CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:I was talking strictly generations.
But Generations isn't where you'll find new non-G1 stuff with this brand team. That's what the non-Generations lines (like those for the movies and TV shows) are for.
Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974840)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on July 28th, 2018 @ 5:49pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:I was talking strictly generations.

We do have obscure, unused concepts for G1 that could be put to use tho, even as slight nods. I mean Volcanicus is one! :lol:
Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974856)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on July 28th, 2018 @ 7:43pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:I was talking strictly generations.

Yeah, but the figures of those new character combiners in those lines either aren't widely available or aren't good/at all comparable to the standards of Generations figures. I mean, look at this:
LookatThis.jpg

This is just as bad as Cyberverse (if you're name isn't Shockwave, anyway). So yes, more new/non-G1 Generations combiners, by all means.

...also Beast Era and Unicron Trilogy stuff, come ON.
Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974881)
Posted by Flashwave on July 28th, 2018 @ 9:00pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:I was talking strictly generations.

1) Windblade
2) Drift
3) Arguably Cross cut, who comes from G1, but let's be honest there's no meat there
Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974884)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 28th, 2018 @ 9:06pm CDT
Flashwave wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:I was talking strictly generations.

1) Windblade
2) Drift
I said "with this brand team". Those three all came from Archer's team, not Warden's.
Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974895)
Posted by Qwan on July 28th, 2018 @ 9:34pm CDT
More images from Wonder Festival 2018, coming in hot! We have a large batch of photos featuring early-wave figures from the War for Cybertron: Siege toyline, coming both from @Chohenken on Twitter and from Dengeki Hobby.

Notably, while we saw painted prototypes at San Diego Comic Con, these displays appear to be composed of finished samples - meaning this is an even better impression of what the final toys will look like! Featured in the display are Micromasters, both Battle Masters revealed so far, Hound, Sideswipe, Cog, a gray-prototype Ultra Magnus (the odd one out not being colored), and way too many Optimus Primes. This is also further evidence of the continuing "brand unity" between Hasbro and Takara-Tomy, as the figures do appear to be identical between the two companies' lines.

Check out the images below, and share your thoughts in the Energon Pub Forums! And don't forget to stay tuned for more images from various toylines, as WonFes rolls ever onward!

Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974896)
Posted by Hydrargyrus on July 28th, 2018 @ 9:43pm CDT
Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974897)
Posted by Flashwave on July 28th, 2018 @ 9:53pm CDT
MagicDeath wrote:What happened to Hound's opaque windows? Were those only from the stock CG renders, or is this sample different than the one at SDCC?

the SDCC were hand painted more or less figurines. Mock ups. Not sure why they painted the windows on those, but these are likely the first toys off the assembly line. Not quite rubber stamped with HasTak's seal of approval, but 98% of the way there.

personally, I am glad he has a windshield and not a blast shield.
Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974900)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on July 28th, 2018 @ 10:04pm CDT
Cog just keeps looking better and better to me. Though, that's probably me just being a sucker for Transformers that can be used as armor/weapons/power-ups for others while still having a separate vehicle mode unlike pure weapons-formers
Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974904)
Posted by Prime Target on July 28th, 2018 @ 10:19pm CDT
Please tell me can split into Gasket and Grommet
Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974915)
Posted by Wireless_Phantom on July 28th, 2018 @ 10:46pm CDT
I think he probably can considering his legs can come off
Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974922)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 28th, 2018 @ 10:53pm CDT
Prime Target wrote:Please tell me can split into Gasket and Grommet
Gasket and Grommet are but the tip of the iceberg for how many components Cog can split into. Dude's a literal walking arsenal now.
Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974924)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 28th, 2018 @ 10:54pm CDT
It’s amazing how much better and appeasing these look when care is taken with transforming an posing them. I actually kinda want Optimus and I didn’t even want him before because he looks so much better!

I also dig the boxes for this line too.
Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974926)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on July 28th, 2018 @ 11:06pm CDT
Hang on a sec... SG-01 is Firebolt, not Firedrive?
Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974927)
Posted by Verno on July 28th, 2018 @ 11:08pm CDT
The Cybertronian in this poster says "Resist".

Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974929)
Posted by Flashwave on July 28th, 2018 @ 11:20pm CDT
You know, when I first saw Ultra Magnus had his Car robots Alt Mode I was head over Heels beyond thrilled. At last, he’s got an Auto Carrier alt mode that actually looks like its a thing. Sure, its his G1 bot mode. Sure, the trailer is a parts former. But its a GOOD Alt mode.

But I am starting to really cool off about it now. There’s no way I’m not gonna buy it, but I am starting to lean back towards “Maybe the CW Mags is the better figure. I do however like the Siege Magnus is gonna have 5mm hands so I can use the Dr. Wu hammer and gun that doesn’t quite sit.in CW’s hands right. I hope someone comes out with Blue Bolts for him. That was a SiCK weapons platform.

Prime’s red plastic looks thin. Maybe its just me?

Seeing Sideswipe again, he’s still a pass. And while I like what they are doing with Cog, he’s not a priority. I don’t have Max, so there’s that) Will wait for SixGun.

I AM however getting more excited for Hound. I am glad to see he has a windshield. And Ironhide looks like a lot of fun. I just hope we get a Ratchet.
Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974932)
Posted by Emerje on July 28th, 2018 @ 11:41pm CDT
I actually like Hound a lot more now with clear windows, but what happened to his box art head? How weird did things get in the concept stages before they settled on his G1 head?

Now for some backtracking. I forgot to point this out when everyone was trying to decipher the second poster and I'm surprised nobody else did. Check out who's hanging out in the background. It's nothing we didn't assume was happening, but it's nice to see:
WfC Wheeljack.JPG

Wheeljack, plus Red Alert again.

WfC Red Alert.JPG

And at first I thought this was Ironhide, but the chest is all wrong so maybe it's Impactor who won the fan poll with Mirage. Doesn't seem quite right either.

WfC Mysterybot.JPG

Emerje
Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974939)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on July 29th, 2018 @ 12:14am CDT
I like they're going with boxes. Easier to ship and store.
Re: Message Revealed on Second #HasbroSDCC Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Poster (1974959)
Posted by Cyberpath on July 29th, 2018 @ 1:48am CDT
I like the wear & grime effects even less, they are too convincing, the figures look like used toys.

Heh, and looking at the grey Ultra Magnus prototype all I can see is greeble.

But overall this line looks promising.

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #26 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #30 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Trimpe 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #46 Marvel Comics 1988 (W/CA) Budiansky (A) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #303 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 303C Walker + Segala"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #18 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #25 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #21 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010X"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #20 Marvel Comics 1986 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010W"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #300 Cvr C IDW Comics 2022 SEP221681 300C (CA) Diaz"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #15 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926P"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #14 Marvel Comics 1986 (W/CA) Budiansky (A) Perlin 231010H"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #24 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 240210D"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #21 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010Y"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #38 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #354 - Identity Crisis