Friday, August 10th, 2007 1:29pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News, Auctions
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 57,785

I'm moving to a bigger apartment here in Chicago at the end of the month. I've got a ton of doubles that I don't want to have to move so it's time to start selling stuff on eBay once again ... and I could use some extra cash to help with the move. A few figures have already been purchased via "Buy It Now" (such as G1 Thunderwing) so make sure you place your bids on some items that I've owned since the 80s.

This is your chance to own a Transformer or two from the world-renowned Seibertron.com collection! I have about 100 to 120 more items that I plan on listing on eBay over the course of the next week or two so make sure you keep checking back to see what other items I post.

Thank you for all of your support, my fellow Seibertronians. Happy bidding!

Ryan

Targetmaster Slugslinger Transformers G1 incomplete
Duocons Flywheels & Battletrap G1 Transformers lot
Duocons Flywheels & Battletrap G1 Transformers lot
G1 Transformers Headmaster Hosehead w/ Lug 100% complete
G1 Transformers Headmaster Hosehead w/ Lug 100% complete
Transformers G1 Micromaster Monster Truck Patrol
Transformers G1 Micromaster Monster Truck Patrol (Actual figures used in Seibertron.com galleries)
Transquito MISB Beast Wars Transformers
Transformers Armada Starscream MISB Complete
Transformers Universe Ultra Magnus Treadshot MISB Battle In A Box
Transformers Universe Ultra Magnus Treadshot MISB Battle In A Box
Alternator Rodimus MISB SDCC
Transformers Alternator Rodimus MISB SDCC Comic Con

This article was last modified on Friday, August 10th, 2007 1:37pm CDT

Re: New eBay auctions from Seibertron.com: Alternator Rodimus, Armada Starscream, Trainbot Shouki, G1 Cyclonus and more! (275113)
Posted by --B-- on August 10th, 2007 @ 1:48pm CDT
Bidding on that Magnus/Treadshot, although I only want it for the Magnus.

You don't have an RID Scourge (Laser repaint) going up do you?
Re: New eBay auctions from Seibertron.com: Alternator Rodimus, Armada Starscream, Trainbot Shouki, G1 Cyclonus and more! (275119)
Posted by City Commander on August 10th, 2007 @ 1:51pm CDT
Good luck boss!

Here's hopin' it's a major pay out for you!

No doubt it will, considering the figures...
Re: New eBay auctions from Seibertron.com: Alternator Rodimus, Armada Starscream, Trainbot Shouki, G1 Cyclonus and more! (275133)
Posted by bumblezzz on August 10th, 2007 @ 1:58pm CDT
dude your selling rodimus, why?
Re: New eBay auctions from Seibertron.com: Alternator Rodimus, Armada Starscream, Trainbot Shouki, G1 Cyclonus and more! (275136)
Posted by King Starscream89 on August 10th, 2007 @ 2:00pm CDT
damn my poorness and my inability to stop being poor i need me an armada starscream
Re: New eBay auctions from Seibertron.com: Alternator Rodimus, Armada Starscream, Trainbot Shouki, G1 Cyclonus and more! (275147)
Posted by Seibertron on August 10th, 2007 @ 2:05pm CDT
bumblezzz wrote:dude your selling rodimus, why?

Because I have two. I have the one featured in the gallery and then one MISB. I'm selling the MISB one. :)
Re: New eBay auctions from Seibertron.com: Alternator Rodimus, Armada Starscream, Trainbot Shouki, G1 Cyclonus and more! (275151)
Posted by Seibertron on August 10th, 2007 @ 2:06pm CDT
--B-- wrote:Bidding on that Magnus/Treadshot, although I only want it for the Magnus.

You don't have an RID Scourge (Laser repaint) going up do you?

Not yet ... I'm not sure if you are referring to the Ultra Magnus repaint or what though. I'm still looking for a Laser Rod Ultra Magnus eHobby figure. I'm not sure why I passed it down for $50 at Botcon. I'll get it eventually!
Re: New eBay auctions from Seibertron.com: Alternator Rodimus, Armada Starscream, Trainbot Shouki, G1 Cyclonus and more! (275152)
Posted by Seibertron on August 10th, 2007 @ 2:07pm CDT

Good luck! :D
Re: New eBay auctions from Seibertron.com: Alternator Rodimus, Armada Starscream, Trainbot Shouki, G1 Cyclonus and more! (275173)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on August 10th, 2007 @ 2:16pm CDT
Your hosehead has stickers.. Mine lost his stickers..
Re: New eBay auctions from Seibertron.com: Alternator Rodimus, Armada Starscream, Trainbot Shouki, G1 Cyclonus and more! (275199)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on August 10th, 2007 @ 2:30pm CDT
Making some room huh?
Re: New eBay auctions from Seibertron.com: Alternator Rodimus, Armada Starscream, Trainbot Shouki, G1 Cyclonus and more! (275271)
Posted by Black Bumblebee on August 10th, 2007 @ 3:14pm CDT
I just got through with graduate school and starting up my new job as a college teacher... which means I'm flat broke. :*-(

Wish I had some extra doe hanging around for these.
Re: New eBay auctions from Seibertron.com: Alternator Rodimus, Armada Starscream, Trainbot Shouki, G1 Cyclonus and more! (275294)
Posted by Flashwave on August 10th, 2007 @ 3:25pm CDT
Ah man I wish I could get Shouki. I love the piture on the back
Re: New eBay auctions from Seibertron.com: Alternator Rodimus, Armada Starscream, Trainbot Shouki, G1 Cyclonus and more! (275399)
Posted by Tigertrack on August 10th, 2007 @ 4:42pm CDT

I like how you added personal touches to the descriptions, especially your childhood story with Scourge.
Re: New eBay auctions from Seibertron.com: Alternator Rodimus, Armada Starscream, Trainbot Shouki, G1 Cyclonus and more! (275594)
Posted by --B-- on August 10th, 2007 @ 8:47pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:

You don't have an RID Scourge (Laser repaint) going up do you?

Nope, I'm talking about the RID Toys R Us repaint of G2 Laser Optimus Prime into Scourge. Black and teal, with the big red sword and chromed trailer that turns into a base, this guy:

Re: New eBay auctions from Seibertron.com: Alternator Rodimus, Armada Starscream, Trainbot Shouki, G1 Cyclonus and more! (275765)
Posted by Gutsman Heavy on August 10th, 2007 @ 10:51pm CDT
nice, to bad shipping to Aus hurts as much as always
Re: New eBay auctions from Seibertron.com: Alternator Rodimus, Armada Starscream, Trainbot Shouki, G1 Cyclonus and more! (275842)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on August 11th, 2007 @ 12:09am CDT
I wish i had more money. There are a few on that list i really want. Im trying to win Sunstreaker but i know he'll be one of the figures ill never get. Like Carnivac.
Re: New eBay auctions from Seibertron.com: Alternator Rodimus, Armada Starscream, Trainbot Shouki, G1 Cyclonus and more! (275878)
Posted by Seibertron on August 11th, 2007 @ 12:47am CDT
tigertracks 24 wrote:This is how good your photography is, I can see the dust particles, on your Hosehead (as decribed, I'm not pickin').

Thanks! I hope that my photographs and the stories that I have for each of these figures makes them more special than the guy who just has an auction that says: "here's so-and-so." I have all of these memories of these figures. I don't really want to sell a lot of the original stuff because i know specifically when I bought something or when someone bought something for me for which birthday or which holiday. I have an uncanny (almost scary) memory of when all of these figures came into my posession. I hope to be able to share this with the people who buy the figures from me. Maybe someone will get a kick out of buying a figure from me that I got from my Mom for Christmas way back when or something.
Re: New eBay auctions from Seibertron.com: Alternator Rodimus, Armada Starscream, Trainbot Shouki, G1 Cyclonus and more! (275983)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on August 11th, 2007 @ 2:21am CDT
How long was that Alt Rodimus up for before it was sold?
Re: New eBay auctions from Seibertron.com: Alternator Rodimus, Armada Starscream, Trainbot Shouki, G1 Cyclonus and more! (276125)
Posted by Hoistimus on August 11th, 2007 @ 6:16am CDT
Let's see, a few things on your list I'd be really interested in..

Springer, I need to replace mine that went missing 18-19 years ago, except I still have his gun.
The Energon and Cybertron basics, there's probably a few I don't have that you might.
If I picked up a few of the auctions and made a deal for some others, can I get combined shipping? :)
Re: New eBay auctions from Seibertron.com: Alternator Rodimus, Armada Starscream, Trainbot Shouki, G1 Cyclonus and more! (282783)
Posted by Seibertron on August 14th, 2007 @ 11:26am CDT
I'm moving to a bigger apartment here in Chicago at the end of the month. I've got a ton of doubles that I don't want to have to move so it's time to start selling stuff on EBAY once again ... and I could use some extra cash to help with the move. A few figures have already been purchased via "Buy It Now" (such as G1 Thunderwing) so make sure you place your bids on some items that I've owned since the 80s.

This is your chance to own a Transformer or two from the world-renowned Seibertron.com collection! I have about 100 to 120 more items that I plan on listing on EBAY over the course of the next week or two so make sure you keep checking back to see what other items I post.

This news post includes 19 new auctions as well as the auctions I posted last week.

Thank you for all of your support, my fellow Seibertronians. Happy bidding!

Ryan

Tri-Klops MOTU Masters of the Universe Commemorative MISB
Beastman MOTU Masters of the Universe Commemorative MISB
Skeletor MOTU Masters of the Universe Commemorative MISB
He-Man MOTU Masters of the Universe Commemorative MISB
Faker MOTU Masters of the Universe Commemorative MISB
Adobe Photoshop CS2 UPGRADE w/ Serial Number MIB

Auctions posted last week ...

Transformers G1 Sunstreaker incomplete
G1 Transformers Headmaster Hosehead w/ Lug 100% complete
Transquito MISB Beast Wars Transformers
B'Boom MISB Transformers Beast Wars Baboom
Rattrap MISB Beast Machines Transformers
Cheetor MIB Beast Machines Transformers 100% complete
BotCon ROOK MIB Transformers Keychain
Transformers Armada Starscream MISB Complete SOLD!!!
Transformers Universe Ultra Magnus Treadshot MISB Battle In A Box
Transformers Alternator Rodimus MISB SDCC Comic Con SOLD!!!
Re: New eBay auctions from Seibertron.com: Alternator Rodimus, Armada Starscream, Trainbot Shouki, G1 Cyclonus and more! (282818)
Posted by Seibertron on August 14th, 2007 @ 11:46am CDT
Megatron_Wolf wrote:How long was that Alt Rodimus up for before it was sold?

About 2 days. :D

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #286 - They Might Be Giants
"They Might Be Giants"
Posted: Friday, October 8th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Selects Shattered Glass Ratchet and Optimus..." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power Charge Bumblebee Volkswagen VW Bug Beetle With Original Box" on EBAY
Buy "Energon Armor IACONUS Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Ultimate Class 2020" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime Battle Base Trailer Transformers Cyberverse Energon Axe Attack New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers ~ Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures ~ Deluxe Cheetor ~ Dinobots Unite" on EBAY
Buy "Used IRONHIDE  TRANSFORMERS ARMS MICRON PRIME AM-20 / TAKARA" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2011 Generations Fall of Cybertron Shockwave New In Box!" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Toys Studio Series 46 Deluxe Class Transformers: Bumblebee …" on EBAY